CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3569|Reply: 0

Knocking door happening in Malaysia –Unseen forces or Divine calling.

[Copy link]
Post time 15-12-2020 07:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 16-12-2020 12:31 PM

Door Knocking  happening in Malaysia –Unseen forces or DIVINE CALLING

When I read in FB and media social that mysterious knocking door which happening few states in Malaysia, I knew it is wake up call for peoples to repent and journey to a spiritual way
The scenario in our country is looking bad from political –corruption –racism, etc. Peoples or humans don’t realize that Almighty created us with multi races –colour – faith for a reason.
So I heard the mysterious door knocking is the work of the devil. Now they blame the devil for their own mistake. Why the devil need frighten human with such an act? You ponder.
As Bible reading and have faith in our Lord Almighty and Our Messiah, this not a devil knocking BUT a spiritual knocking for peoples to walk in the light.
It happened to me 5 years ago.  I was having my meals at 12 pm. suddenly loud door knocking at my kitchen. The hair on my arm stood and it sent a cold chill down my spine,  I  continued to finish my meals. I knew that moment, I was busy lately and seldom pray or reading the Bible. The knocking reminds me to pray and remember the Creator.
After my shower, I straight to my prayer room and beings to read the Bible and prayer. The knocking vanished.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.- Revelation 3:20

It could be a sign of end times…as the earth getting worst from time to time.

Surly is DIVINE CALLING. GET CLOSED TO CREATOR AND LEADS SPIRITUAL WAY BUT MODERATE WAY

Hearing ALMIGHTY  knock is a word about faith. I AM BLESS THAT I HEARD THE KNOCK..THANK YOU MY LORD - AMEN

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049063 second(s), 28 queries .