Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: dellashrill

PKP: bagaimana menjana pendapatan dengan kerjaya freelancer

[Copy link]
Post time 9-11-2021 07:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dellashrill replied at 3-11-2021 07:46 PM
cuba check under MDEC. Nanti akan dibuka lagi sebab budget 2022 mmg peruntukan utk program macam n ...

Im looking forward on this..tq tt ...i xboleh beri kredit.now sbb guna hp but ada yg u share i terlepas pandang..pls share more info TT

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-11-2021 10:09 PM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 9-11-2021 07:19 PM
Im looking forward on this..tq tt ...i xboleh beri kredit.now sbb guna hp but ada yg u share i ter ...

Xsabar dapat tacang.

According to full budget 2022 speech, untuk program GLOW boleh refer items no 65.

Initiative 4: Generating & Sustaining JobsDatuk Speaker Sir,

59. As you may be well aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has left a significant impact on lives and livelihoods, with the unemployment rate rose to 5.3% in May 2020. While it has moderated to 4.6% in August 2021, nearly 750,000 of our brothers and sisters remain unemployed and in need of assistance.
60. In line with the spirit of guaranteeing jobs, for the upcoming year, the Government under the Jamin Kerja Keluarga Malaysia (JaminKerja) initiative will guarantee 600,000 job opportunities with an allocation of RM4.8 billion.

61. The Government via SOCSO will continue with the hiring incentive via the JaminKerja initiative with a target of 300,000 people and an allocation of RM2 billion. Under this initiative, for employers who hire Malaysians who have not been actively employed, the Government will provide an incentive of 20 per cent of the monthly salary for the first six months and 30 per cent for the next six months subject to jobs with a salary of RM1,500 and above.
62. In addition, to encourage employers to provide employment opportunities for targeted groups like the disabled, Orang Asli and ex-convicts, the Government will provide an incentive of 30% of the monthly salary for the first six months and 40% for the next six months for hiring from this category subject to jobs with a salary of RM1,200 and above. To encourage women to return to the workforce, this incentive is also extended to employers who employ women who have been unemployed for more than 365 days, single mothers and housewives.

63. Further, the Malaysia Short-term Employment Programmes or MySTEP initiative will be continued next year by offering 80,000 contract employment opportunities covering 50,000 jobs within the public sector and 30,000 jobs within Government-Linked Companies from January 2022.

64. This budget also targets 220,000 trainees to undergo various upskilling and reskilling programmes with a total allocation of RM1.1 billion. Among the programmes that will be implemented is the place and train programme, which is a training programme with guaranteed placement into employment. In addition, the upskilling programme in collaboration with industries will be enhanced prioritising digital skills such as the GLOW programme under MDEC.

65. One such example is Madam Zeti Haiza, a manager at a travel agency in Melaka. Without any incoming foreign tourists from abroad, her income has been adversely affected. Having undergone the Global Online Workforce (GLOW) training programme by MDEC, Madam Zeti successfully ventured into online freelancing platforms and now generates income from home and offers her services to customers abroad.

66. Based on the successful implementation of the reskilling and upskilling programme under Budget 2021, more than 85% of trainees have been offered job placements. It is hoped that through the implementation of the JaminKerja initiative as well as the economic recovery measures, the country's unemployment rate will reduce to 4% thus returning the nation to full employment.

67. In an effort to encourage Malaysians to pursue training programmes and acquire new knowledge, the limit of individual income tax relief for up-skilling and self-enhancement course fees will be increased from RM1,000 to RM2,000 and extended to year of assessment 2023. In addition, those who undertake courses with any professional bodies will be eligible for a tax relief of up to RM7,000. Approved courses include professional courses in accounting, finance and ESG-related.

68. The Government also propose to extend the double tax deduction to companies that provide scholarships to students in institutions of higher learning and this incentive will also expanded to all fields of study.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2021 10:10 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2021 09:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by mualian at 14-11-2021 10:02 PM
nia_salina replied at 9-11-2021 10:50 AM
yg glow je bukan glow pemulih

Ok i dah apply. Rupanya tak payah tick yg laid off tu baru lah boleh apply utk regular Glow. Tak user friendly sungguh. I number 36. Takkan baru 36 orang apply..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2021 04:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mualian replied at 14-11-2021 09:55 PM
Ok i dah apply. Rupanya tak payah tick yg laid off tu baru lah boleh apply utk regular Glow. Tak us ...

i rasa tak ramai tau la program ni. org tak berminat nk baca n mik tau. honestly i pun tak tau. takde pendedahan ke eh. i dh email mdec.dia kata next step tunggu je nanti dia call or email

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 01:54 PM | Show all posts
mualian replied at 14-11-2021 09:55 PM
Ok i dah apply. Rupanya tak payah tick yg laid off tu baru lah boleh apply utk regular Glow. Tak us ...

i dah register n dah dapat ID n status pn eligible, then ape yg patut dibuat? sbb nmpak mcm xde ape je nk tekan utk proceed ke next step

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-12-2021 04:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dellashrill replied at 25-10-2020 05:36 AM
yes, betul. eRezeki sebenarnya bawah MDEC.

yang writer, data mining and etc ni masuk bawah katego ...

hi.saya dh dpt email dari mdec glow .my aplication is under status eligable. katanya now tunggu je dia ctct for training.
my question is how long after training u will start earning? and ,
does the jobs nanti dia provide or kita kena cari sendri

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2021 09:09 PM | Show all posts
nia_salina replied at 8-12-2021 04:55 PM
hi.saya dh dpt email dari mdec glow .my aplication is under status eligable. katanya now tunggu je ...

job mdec xprovide. mdec bg training macam mana nak cari job di crowdsourcing platform depend on your skill mana yang you minat. contoh you ada talent translation, focus kat bidang tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2021 10:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dellashrill replied at 8-12-2021 09:09 PM
job mdec xprovide. mdec bg training macam mana nak cari job di crowdsourcing platform depend on yo ...

o so dia just bagi training jela. i tot comes with jobs. tapi takpa training pun ok. how long ye dari training ke coaching smua tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2021 08:35 PM | Show all posts
nia_salina replied at 8-12-2021 10:34 PM
o so dia just bagi training jela. i tot comes with jobs. tapi takpa training pun ok. how long ye d ...

saya tak pasti yang mdec buat mcm mana. I joined tahun 2016 dulu.. maybe xvalid dah silibus lama..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2021 10:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dellashrill replied at 9-12-2021 08:35 PM
saya tak pasti yang mdec buat mcm mana. I joined tahun 2016 dulu.. maybe xvalid dah silibus lama.. ...

lps training tu jobs kita kena scout sndiri la ye?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2021 09:07 AM | Show all posts
nia_salina replied at 9-12-2021 10:51 PM
lps training tu jobs kita kena scout sndiri la ye?

yup.. biasanya kerja mmg cari di platform macam freelancer, upwork, fiver and etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2021 10:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dellashrill replied at 13-12-2021 09:07 AM
yup.. biasanya kerja mmg cari di platform macam freelancer, upwork, fiver and etc.

sori i got 1 more question i tgk kt freelancer tu ada bid..does it mean i have to pay for it ke cmna?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2022 08:00 PM | Show all posts
if ada sesiapa yang berminat, boleh apply this job.

https://pe.appen.com.cn/examination/bryant_malay_asr_001

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2022 12:42 PM | Show all posts
dellashrill replied at 5-1-2022 08:00 PM
if ada sesiapa yang berminat, boleh apply this job.

Wah bravo! della....good thoughts for sharing info.

Dah bagi kacang berbillions

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2022 12:59 PM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 10-1-2022 12:42 PM
Wah bravo! della....good thoughts for sharing info.

Dah bagi kacang berbillions

TQ momod dengan kacang berbilions. jadilah. ekekekek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-9-2023 03:16 AM | Show all posts
saya pun tertarik untuk mulai kerja sepenuh waktu sebagai freelancer, ini karena umur juga

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2023 12:15 PM | Show all posts
ternyata menjadi freelancer juga tidaklah mudah,pemberi kerja dan market menghendaki kualifikasi dengan sigil keahlian dan macam macam portofolio. untuk pemula akan sulit dapat kerja, akhirnya saya memilih untuk menjadi trader saja dekat Broker AMarkets dan mulai belajar trading betul betul

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2023 11:42 AM | Show all posts
dellashrill replied at 8-12-2021 09:09 PM
job mdec xprovide. mdec bg training macam mana nak cari job di crowdsourcing platform depend on yo ...

mana nk cari talent translation tu ye?i baru daftar tapi x nampak pun..i biasa translate untuk tesis & foreigners

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 10:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081900 second(s), 43 queries .