CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3190|Reply: 14

[IT & Technology] Help with Whatsapp Mod App

[Copy link]
Post time 10-9-2020 07:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello guys, I need your help:The GBWhatsapp version 12.3.0 (https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/) seems to be bugged, at least for me, because it doesn't restore my backup, but original Whatsapp restoring the backup works well. I have also use Whatsapp Plus and Whatsapp Plus working fine.
I use the correct package and everything and have Android 10 on the Huawei P30 Pro.
If I try to install GBWhatsApp it sees only the 200mb (size of msgstore.db.crypt12) and the restore is failing.
If using original Whatsapp it sees all the ~20GB of my WhatsApp backup, which I did with GBWhatsapp v12.3.0.
I also tried doing backup with original Whatsapp and then restoring with GBWhatsApp v12.3.0 but again it sees only 200mb and is failing.
Please help me how to use 12.3.0 and be able to restore the backup.
Maybe it is really a bug and some has the some problem or the restore of 12.3.0 is working and you can tell me how you made it.
Thank you very much!

Related threads

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2021 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Hello guys, I need your help:The GBWhatsapp version 12.3.0 (https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/) seems to be bugged, at least for me, because it doesn't restore my backup, but original Whatsapp restoring the backup works well. I have also use Whatsapp Plus and Whatsapp Plus working fine.
I use the correct package and everything and have Android 10 on the Huawei P30 Pro.
If I try to install GBWhatsApp it sees only the 200mb (size of msgstore.db.crypt12) and the restore is failing.
If using original Whatsapp it sees all the ~20GB of my WhatsApp backup, which I did with GBWhatsapp v12.3.0.
I also tried doing backup with original Whatsapp and then restoring with GBWhatsApp v12.3.0 but again it sees only 200mb and is failing.
Please help me how to use 12.3.0 and be able to restore the backup.
Maybe it is really a bug and some has the some problem or the restore of 12.3.0 is working and you can tell me how you made it.
Thank you very much!
gbwhatsapp is shutdown by it's own developer so may be you are facing this issue try to download an another whatsapp mod like FMWhatsApp, OGWhatsApp, YOwhatsApp, etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2021 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Then why you do not use the latest version of this GB?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2021 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sabrinabarnes at 5-6-2021 04:05 PM

The current best version is WhatsApp GB. you can make good use of it

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2021 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Saying from my experience, calling directly to Whatsapp customer support is the fastest way to solve the problem. If you don't want to use e-mail and to wait for the response, here is whatsapp phone number . Best of luck!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2021 12:17 AM | Show all posts

Steelovil Erfahrungen deutschland Erfahrungen - Schlafmangel kann die Gefahr eines Herzinfarkts erhöhen, den Stoffwechsel verlangsamen, das Immunsystem Ihres Körpers beeinträchtigen und zu erektiler Dysfunktion führen. Ruhe Hunger kann den Testosteron-Truvalast-Spiegel senken und die Apnoe ruhen lassen. Steelovil Erfahrungen ein solides und fittes Herz ist wichtig für den ganzen Körper. Das feste Herz versorgt Muskeln und Organe einschließlich des Sauerstoffbedarfs für Spitzenleistungen.

Steelovil Erfahrungen hilft mit Testosteron, rote Blutplättchen aus Knochenmark zu erweitern. Steelovil Erfahrungen Es wurden viele Tests durchgeführt, und es zeigt sich, dass Männer mit einem höheren Testosteronspiegel weniger Alzheimer haben. Es ist eine robuste Verbindung in Testosteron. Es unterstützt Funktionen wie das verbale Gedächtnis und eine schnellere Handhabung Geschwindigkeit. Um weitere Informationen zu erhalten, besuchen Sie hier:
http://www.deutschlandsupplements.de/steelovil-erfahrungen/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-8-2021 12:17 AM | Show all posts

Steelovil Erfahrungen deutschland Erfahrungen - Schlafmangel kann die Gefahr eines Herzinfarkts erhöhen, den Stoffwechsel verlangsamen, das Immunsystem Ihres Körpers beeinträchtigen und zu erektiler Dysfunktion führen. Ruhe Hunger kann den Testosteron-Truvalast-Spiegel senken und die Apnoe ruhen lassen. Steelovil Erfahrungen ein solides und fittes Herz ist wichtig für den ganzen Körper. Das feste Herz versorgt Muskeln und Organe einschließlich des Sauerstoffbedarfs für Spitzenleistungen.

Steelovil Erfahrungen hilft mit Testosteron, rote Blutplättchen aus Knochenmark zu erweitern. Steelovil Erfahrungen Es wurden viele Tests durchgeführt, und es zeigt sich, dass Männer mit einem höheren Testosteronspiegel weniger Alzheimer haben. Es ist eine robuste Verbindung in Testosteron. Es unterstützt Funktionen wie das verbale Gedächtnis und eine schnellere Handhabung Geschwindigkeit. Um weitere Informationen zu erhalten, besuchen Sie hier:
http://www.deutschlandsupplements.de/steelovil-erfahrungen/

[img]http://tiny.cc/dseauz[[/img]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2022 01:23 AM | Show all posts
great apps I recommend this app for security purposes is great lots of great features... lulubox download

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2022 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Instander, a modified version of Instamod, allows you to download high-quality videos and photos,
reels as well as IGTV. Instagram is one the most used social-sharing apps. It's the largest source for
entertaining, educational and political updates. Instagram lacks certain exclusive features, such as
the ability to download media. Third-party developers attempted to create such features. Instander is
the result of this effort and improves the user experience. It's also the best alternative to InstaPro.
https://instamodd.com/instapro-apk-download/
Work Process
It is simple to use and comes with an intuitive UI. After the installation is complete, launch the app
and log into your account. You can change the settings by clicking on the three lines parallel to your
profile page. You are now ready to enjoy the amazing features of the app, including an inbuilt
downloader and ad blocking.
In-built Downloader
Insta Thunder has a lot to offer, including images, videos, reels and more. While we love all the
content available, some of it is hard to watch right away and we would rather save the video to our
devices. The third-party downloader is more efficient but comes with a lot of advertisements.
Download insta pro apk++ to avoid this annoying situation. It allows you to download high-quality
Instagram media while saving space by not downloading third-party software. This will protect your
device against any malware or bugs that could be downloaded to it via a third-party software.
The List of Contacts is limited
The digital world has brought people together in close relationships all over the globe. We can
connect with many people every day thanks to multiple social-sharing apps. Privacy is something we
also want. Sometimes we upload content that only a few of our closest friends can see. The app
allows you to create a separate group of friends and not a follower list. The list can be customized at
any time without having to know your friends. A label can distinguish material that is shared with
friends only.
Your Stories are hidden
Our daily stories are often uploaded to the internet. It could be written words, live video, photos from
a picnic, or any other activity. We don't want it to be shared with our followers or any other strangers
added to our contacts list. The app protects your privacy and allows you to choose a few people to
view your stories. You can, however, view other contacts' stories and not notify them.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2022 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by InstaModd at 19-12-2022 04:09 PM

Instander, a modified version of Instamod, allows you to download high-quality videos and photos,
reels as well as IGTV. Instagram is one the most used social-sharing apps. It's the largest source for
entertaining, educational and political updates. Instagram lacks certain exclusive features, such as
the ability to download media. Third-party developers attempted to create such features. Instander is
the result of this effort and improves the user experience. It's also the best alternative to InstaPro.
https://instamodd.com/instapro-apk-download/
Work Process
It is simple to use and comes with an intuitive UI. After the installation is complete, launch the app
and log into your account. You can change the settings by clicking on the three lines parallel to your
profile page. You are now ready to enjoy the amazing features of the app, including an inbuilt
downloader and ad blocking.
In-built Downloader
Insta Thunder has a lot to offer, including images, videos, reels and more. While we love all the
content available, some of it is hard to watch right away and we would rather save the video to our
devices. The third-party downloader is more efficient but comes with a lot of advertisements.
Download insta pro apk++ to avoid this annoying situation. It allows you to download high-quality
Instagram media while saving space by not downloading third-party software. This will protect your
device against any malware or bugs that could be downloaded to it via a third-party software.
The List of Contacts is limited
The digital world has brought people together in close relationships all over the globe. We can
connect with many people every day thanks to multiple social-sharing apps. Privacy is something we
also want. Sometimes we upload content that only a few of our closest friends can see. The app
allows you to create a separate group of friends and not a follower list. The list can be customized at
any time without having to know your friends. A label can distinguish material that is shared with
friends only.
Your Stories are hidden
Our daily stories are often uploaded to the internet. It could be written words, live video, photos from
a picnic, or any other activity. We don't want it to be shared with our followers or any other strangers
added to our contacts list. The app protects your privacy and allows you to choose a few people to
view your stories. You can, however, view other contacts' stories and not notify them.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2023 05:09 AM | Show all posts
customer support is the fastest way to solve the problem. If you don't want to use e-mail and wait i hope your problem will be solved. thanks for asking this question
visit my website https://luluboxpro.org/

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2023 03:15 AM | Show all posts
thanks for the share amazing post great article to share lots of help on this platform... instapro apk

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2023 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working... Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us.. this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information... Bombitup

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2023 11:33 AM | Show all posts
PPSSPP Black screen / Blank on Emulator im facing this problem so long months at starting time i dont know how to solve any body can answer its very helpfull ALTHOUGH i downloaded - FROM https://www.ppsspp.org/download/ &  https://ppssppgold.app

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2023 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Do you know YouTube is a most loved video streaming platform? which you can make it more amazing with YouTube ReVanced app.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 04:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.201236 second(s), 45 queries .