Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2115|Reply: 11

[Miscellaneous] Skincare Packaging Box

[Copy link]
Post time 26-6-2020 01:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Mags_Premiums00 at 30-9-2020 11:00 AM

We are OEM for your own Skincare packaging box now with any logo printing.
Mags Premiums are offering custom printing for logos, text and other designs with STYLE and Attractive prints. These custom packaging boxes are made with latest technology and modern printing methods and finishing ideas.

Contact us now to print your logos to these customized Packaging Box now.

• Box Style and Size: all size with all custom styles
• Finishing: Gloss Lamination, Matte Lamination, Matte UV, Gloss UV, Spot UV, Gloss AQ, Embossing, Foiling
• Additional Options: Die Cutting, Perforation, Gluing, Scored

MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN. BHD. (1354101X)
Phone: 018 254 1977 / 018-2881977 / 018-2993097 / 03-62637977
Email Address: magspremiums@gmail.com / csmagspremiums@gmail.com
Website: https://www.magspremiums.com / https://magspremiums.com.my / https://nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2021 04:58 AM | Show all posts
Looks luxurious

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2021 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by johnkrick at 20-5-2021 06:40 PM

You overdid the design, and I think it looks too rich. Now people prefer the style of minimalism. And especially young people, does the focus on the younger generation? Less gold, more solid color, a few waves on the top of the box. There's too much extra on the box. I found a website with a good design. Their slogan is The Role Of Vitamin C Serum In Skin Care. Look at the "timeless" model. Beautiful wrapper and minimalism. One line, the yellow color of the box, and the required product information. Nothing extra. No rippling circles and rich color. I only express an opinion, and I'm not trying to offend you

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2021 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Hyaluronic corrosive is a sugar atom that happens normally in the skin. It assists with restricting water to collagen. Tapping it on the skin makes it plumper, Whitening Serum In Pakistan dewier and more hydrated. It lessens the presence of kinks. The smooth, quick retaining and non-tacky recipe is a reward that can be blended in with lotion and fills in as an incredible base for cosmetics.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2022 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Guangzhou WEITAI Biotechnology Co., Ltd is a hgh manufacturers .HGH, or human growth hormone, is a natural hormone produced by the pituitary gland that stimulates the body to grow. It also has been shown to be a very effective weight loss aid, increase bone density, and even help with chronic fatigue. The hormone is known to reduce the effects of aging, such as wrinkles and age spots.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2022 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Hi, can you share more details about it, then will be able to share more views on it. minecraft repeater recipe it will be also details about it.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-5-2022 03:17 PM | Show all posts
It also has been shown to be a very effective weight-loss aid, increase bone density, and even help with chronic fatigue. TheBasketBallReviews hormone is known to reduce the effects of aging, such as wrinkles and age spots.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2022 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Students who have been working hard to complete their college assignments can now use the services of the online assignment help providers. The online services provide students the facility to avail the services of the experts and get their college homework help done within the stipulated time. These services are available 24x7 to ensure that students receive the best of assistance.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2022 01:36 PM | Show all posts
There are also many apps available for reducing weight loss. All these apps are available on https://apkbridge.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2022 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by karlmarxbl6 at 27-6-2022 01:38 PM

Use apps to reduce weight

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2022 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Cowhide coats look great on everybody, and Cool Ice Vanilla Ice Men Biker Leather Jacket this longline calfskin look from the bottega veneta fall/winter 2021 runway assortment is no special case. Whether you are gone out for an evening to remember or dressing it down over your number one pullover, the cowhide coat is no question a staple for this fall.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2022 01:40 PM | Show all posts
If you love to play games like me, you can try out carrom pool mod apk unlimited coins and gems

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.155424 second(s), 39 queries .