CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ultra78

[Tempatan] ‘Pakcik’ beli iPhone 11 Pro Max disindir suruh pergi umrah, rupanya doktor pakar

[Copy link]
Post time 1-10-2019 08:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Forfoxache at 1-10-2019 08:20 PM
MeghanK replied at 1-10-2019 03:04 PM
sony catching up in mobile market? seriously brother

dulu mungkin ya, zaman sebelum kemuncul ...

Bro, dorang nak supress jap brands sebab dorang nye technology sebenarnya inferior to Japanese technoloogy. Aku pakai iphone tapi soon to switch to Sony, in sha Allah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2019 08:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
allshares replied at 1-10-2019 05:03 PM
Iols pun 1st time try pakai Sony last yr sbb adik iols berdengung2 puji Sony. Lps pakai, I boleh k ...

Good choice bro. Sony buat product berkualiti. Minidisc aku yg 12 tahun pun leh pakai lg.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2019 09:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Forfoxache replied at 1-10-2019 08:18 PM
Bro, dorang nak supress jap brands sebab dorang nye technology sebenarnya inferior to Japanese t ...

but for now they are not the market player anymore..china tech is moving too fast already..
i was once a sony fanboy too but they are too slow to catching up (in mobile phone market) but still, as an android user, we are still waiting when sony will make their comeback and offer something worth for the user

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2019 09:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
misc replied at 1-10-2019 07:25 PM
Iphone org tua je pakai.

bak kata one of the youtuber yang buat review pasal new tech, iphone is the phone that you buy for your mom (because they dont know IT)

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2019 09:27 PM | Show all posts
MeghanK replied at 1-10-2019 09:15 PM
bak kata one of the youtuber yang buat review pasal new tech, iphone is the phone that you buy for ...

aku pun ada dgr.. yg aku faham...
iphone ni byk tecnical nya..

beli kat mak tu buat alasan je... bg mak tp tk tau nak pakai..so, akhirnya anak @ hak tukang beli tu la yg pakai...

bkn la iphone tu utk org tua...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2019 09:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
budaktua replied at 1-10-2019 09:27 PM
aku pun ada dgr.. yg aku faham...
iphone ni byk tecnical nya..

seriously iphone banyak technical..erm ok

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-10-2019 10:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MeghanK replied at 1-10-2019 09:12 PM
but for now they are not the market player anymore..china tech is moving too fast already..
i was ...

I am allergic to phones made in China. I feel they are inferior to Jap phones. The build and quality of China phones sometimes does not justify the price tag. Before you say I am a hypocrite since I am an iphone user. Please remember that iphones are assembled in China. The technology and most vital parts are not made in China. The chip for instant. Hence Japanese phones are far more superior than Chinese phones by great margin.  

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2019 11:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Forfoxache replied at 1-10-2019 10:22 PM
I am allergic to phones made in China. I feel they are inferior to Jap phones. The build and quali ...

sony just does not understand why its phones don't sell very well (like samsung or chinese brands)..if only this phone had 3.5 mm jack and bezel less screen and a bit more battery, then it would be perfect.

what sony makes as a result? let's make it longer but narrower and call this innovation, lame ... this is no longer a pc centric era tbh, if sony go this way they will end up being another nokia.

as for apple, it IS the brand..apple has established itself as a symbol of luxury...the iphone is ideal for people who just want a nice phone..only later will they realise the problems..i'm certain there are only 3 reasons anyone would own an iphone, a hand me down, peer pressure and they just want a phone that works (like i said in my prev post, the phone for mums )

the only appeal is that it looks better (not my own opinion, but others i've asked - bbnu, posers)..android phones offer better specs, customisability, accessibility at a better price and apple sells you a problem and makes you pay for the solution.

but at the end of the day, to each of their own on how to spend their money..as for you who claimed to be allergic to the china brands, mind you, currently they ARE the real market player hence the trade war

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2019 11:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MeghanK replied at 1-10-2019 11:41 PM
sony just does not understand why its phones don't sell very well (like samsung or chinese brands) ...

Trade wars are the result of China raising tariffs on US goods imported into China and vice versa. The huawei debacle is bcoz their CFO was dealing with Iran. Everything isn’t all about Huawei my dear.  

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2019 11:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
FOTHER-MUCKER replied at 30-9-2019 10:40 PM
wah menarik ni kerana sememangnya saya menggunakan nokia 3310 dan iphone!

Hamboih..dedua nak ye..hehehhee

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2019 11:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nenolen replied at 1-10-2019 06:13 AM
Kaka gatal ketiak dah nak beli samsung fold but rege sebijik motor

Samsung fold, motor for so ...

Kalu meollss plih gelang emas paras siku..chuollss peram je la emas tu lagi 10 tahun jual balik

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2019 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Sazida replied at 1-10-2019 04:01 PM
Ha r. Mmg cmtu pun. Haritu viral spupu dia kawen naik kete kuda. Masuk ler sinar harian. Kemain di ...

acah2 dapat tumpang glamer la tu
hahahaha pastu mesti dia yg paling lebih
menyakai dgn like n viral

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.163937 second(s), 35 queries .