Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2047|Reply: 7

[Household & Property] DESIGN YOUR PERFECT RUG WITH ALAQSA CARPETS

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2019 02:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
DESIGN YOUR PERFECT RUG WITH ALAQSA CARPETS
VELVET CARPET –RM 2.80/SQFT SUPPLY ONLY
Can't find amodular solution that suits your requirements?
We have thebest flooring options that suit your requirements.
Find theright flooring to suit your budget and style preference
Connect withus and we'll take care of your home flooring from planning to execution.
Tel:0162248425
Valid From 12-02-2019
Terms & Condition Apply

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2021 02:55 PM | Show all posts
This is quite an interesting service. I'd just like to buy a new carpet for my home. However, I am thinking of vintage or Persian style.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2021 03:34 PM | Show all posts
I have always liked carpets very much, it seems to me that it is like a special decoration of any home. My wife and I decided to buy vintage rugs for an apartment and for a country house. I can say that this was the best solution, because now our apartment and houses do not look as empty as they used to.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2021 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Very nice! I didn't even know this is possible.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2021 05:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ProvUnitV at 7-5-2021 10:20 PM

The carpet in the picture looks divine. It looks like velvet. If it feels the same as velvet, then I will definitely buy it. BTW my husband probably won't let me buy it cause we just did a complete cleaning of carpets magiccarpetrepairs.com.au, and now they look like new ones. I would like to know what kind of cleaner is suitable for them to keep my carpets in excellent condition for a very long time. I hope for your advice. Cause the cleanser I used didn't work for me, even though everything was clean in the ad. I'm tired of believing these ads. You buy a thing, and it doesn't meet your expectations in the end.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2021 11:53 AM | Show all posts
The Federal Trade Commission, petsinsight the public shopper assurance organization, urges you to be cautious when you are on the chase for blood sucker invasion related items and administrations to try not to be sucked into each and every drop of your cash — and keep them from winding up exacerbating your concern.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-1-2022 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Carpet Dubai is the best carpet to decorate the living room and living spaces in Dubai. The carpet suppliers in uae offers a vast collection of carpet which ensures rock-bottom prices that are fully competitive.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2022 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Rugs can add a beautiful look to the floors. I bought it at low prices and installing process is easy.
The Rugdubai.com website offers a broad selection of modern and traditional rugs in different shapes and colours at the best prices in Dubai and all over the world.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.762127 second(s), 35 queries .