CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2309|Reply: 12

QUIZ- What Kind of Significant Other Are You?

[Copy link]
Post time 5-12-2018 03:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-12-2018 03:38 PM | Show all posts
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.75)][backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25)]wundervisuals / Getty Images

Hopelessly Devoted

You got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2018 04:17 PM | Show all posts
tayam replied at 5-12-2018 03:38 PM
wundervisuals / Getty Images

i got same! tapi ada few questions i belasah je

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2018 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Hopelessly Devoted

You got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2018 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Super Independent

You got Super independent! You like your S/O but you're nowhere near ready to settle down. You love your independence and the ability to go wherever, whenever. You don't want them to get the idea that you believe in soul mates

i got this.. maybe this explain why i xkawen2 lg.. tp i do believe in soul mates & i'm ready to settle down, just i havent found one.. that one special person..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Hopelessly Devoted

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-12-2018 09:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Super Independent

You got Super independent! You like your S/O but you're nowhere near ready to settle down. You love your independence and the ability to go wherever, whenever. You don't want them to get the idea that you believe in soul mates.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2018 09:44 AM | Show all posts
[youtube]i52mlmJtyJQ[/youtube]

Gosshhhhhh.......

Kahakahkahkhakhakahkaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2019 08:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hopelessly Devoted

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2019 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Hopelessly Devoted
You got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter whathow much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2019 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Hopelessly Devoted

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2019 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Hopelessly Devoted

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2020 11:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hopelessly Devoted

You got Hopelessly devoted! You're in it to win it. You love your S/O and would do anything for them. You are charmed by everything they do and love to tell people how much you care about them. You'll be by their side no matter what

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.250320 second(s), 39 queries .