CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2639|Reply: 5

CARPET CLEANING SERVICES AT RM0.25/SQFT ONLY!

[Copy link]
Post time 24-8-2018 07:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
CARPET CLEANINGSERVICES AT RM0.25/SQFT ONLY!
Al aqsa’s carpet cleaning service will keepyour carpet looking beautiful for years to come!
Our fully trained technicians follow allmajor carpet manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements,including those for stain-resistant carpeting. You can trust that al aqsa willpay special attention to spots, heavy traffic areas, pet stains and odor – allwhile using the treatment options that are best suited for your carpet. We usethe industry’s most advanced carpet cleaning system, which will removeground-in soil and revive your carpet’s appearance.
Additional services such as deodorizer and stain-resistantprotective coating are also available to ensure lasting protection againststains and soil even after heavy traffic and frequent vacuuming.
Contact us today and have yourcarpet cleaned!!
For moreinformation click here: http://www.alaqsacarpets.com/

CHEAPEST IN TOWN: BANDINGKAN HARGAKAMI!!

Call  +601110880507
Address:no.30-g, jalan desa putera, 43/ks 08, pusat perniagaan desa putera, jalan kebun
Klang

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-3-2022 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Is it worth using cleaning services and the like?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2022 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Diego12220 at 18-3-2022 08:17 PM

Thank you for sharing this. I'm sure a lot of people will find it useful.  I also want to share a company that I use myself. It is a cleaning company https://www.emop.co.uk/croydon-cleaner. You can choose which rooms you want us to clean, and order only the services you need. It is very convenient.  It makes sense to use the services if you don't have much free time and want to spend it on family, friends or just a holiday. In addition, these services are not as expensive as they seem.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2022 10:07 PM | Show all posts
I need advice on cleaning the ventilation, please help, because I do not know who to contact, if anyone has any ideas?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2022 11:51 PM | Show all posts
I usually try to do everything myself, because I think that a man should be able to do everything. But when my ventilation became dusty, I thought that the professionals from Duct Cleaning NJ should take care of this. These guys know their business, they fixed it quickly and for a cheap price, so everyone who has the same problem, contact this service.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2022 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Hello, steam generators work on the principle of pushing dirt out. The gun of the steam cleaner is pressed against the surface (to be cleaned), under the influence of high temperature it is heated, the dirt expands and is pushed out. There are several types of this equipment, for example, the floor steamer mop is used for cleaning industrial premises, and for the home you can use ordinary small steam cleaners.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059565 second(s), 33 queries .