CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3012|Reply: 6

AIRPAK...sila bungkus saja.

[Copy link]
Post time 15-9-2017 01:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Syarikat ni memang suka-suka hantar barang ikut mood iye?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-9-2017 01:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sape-sape yang ada pengalaman tu sila-sila share.

Lagi bagus kalau yang kerja di syarikat ni response sini..

Aku tengah fikir nak beli sangat barang dari satu penjual ni tapi bila dengar guna Airpak...aku jadi tawar hati.  

Nak guna barang tu tapi takut tak dapat masa hari nak guna.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2017 02:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ni contoh saya jumpa di web...

Bad Experience with AirPak Express

Anyone who shops online would have experienced or at least heard of some encounters with shipping or delivery companies.

Up till recently, my worst experience was with VPost for a parcel from US, but I've learned my lessen and will not go through them anymore.. but.. this week.. I just had one of the worse experience from AirPak Express. It's so bad that I have to blog about the experience. hahas.

I ordered some items from Taobao and opt for delivery to my house. From tracking it shows that the parcel reached Singapore on 23rd and is clearing customs.

On 26th March, 12.34pm I received an sms to say that they will deliver that day and ask me to stay home. I was out for lunch and rushed back home to wait for delivery. As I need to go out for dinner, I requested for delivery company's contact number and my parcel number from china shipping company's staff, at 3.35pm I called the company to confirm at what time will they deliver as I need to go out for dinner later that night. A lady mention that it will be before 6pm, so I waited.. Till 6.15pm, still no sign of delivery man.

On 27th March morning I checked their online tracking system and it shows "Not Delivered - Adverse Weather". Well, there was some drizzle yesterday but maybe they meant some other place.

Around 12.36pm I decide to give them to call to check what happened and if they are on their way to deliver my parcel? The lady on the phone asked for my parcel number to check, and she claim that I wasn't around yesterday and the parcel is in the warehouse. I mentioned that I was home till 6pm but there was no delivery, and how come their company doesn't give notice for non-delivery, that's when she suddenly mention that she need to go warehouse to retrieve my parcel to check, but before she check, she mention that they cannot do delivery that day anymore. I was naturally irritated cause I needed the parcel quite urgently, which is why I choose to have my items flow in by air mail instead of going through my usual shipping method. She took my number and promise to call back in around 10mins.

She called back and told me that their driver's van broke down so he took the parcels back to the warehouse. (I actually wanted to ask her, if the van broke down how did the driver bring back the parcels, but that's not my concern, I just want my parcel goddamnit.) So anyway, since it's clarified that it's their fault (no apologies from them), she carried on to tell me that their drivers are all out for delivery and they have no more drivers to delivery my parcel. The earliest that they can deliver would be the next day, when I tried to confirm with her if it'll be in the morning cause I really needed them in the morning, guess what's her reply? "We cannot confirm, we are getting a replacement driver and we don't know what time the replacement driver is reporting to work". My mind literally went WOW!

Since I desperately needed the items, I told her I will send someone down to collect the parcel and asked if she can provide the address. She gave me an address in a rush and ask me to check their website for the full address, followed by saying that they closes at 6pm but will have people there till around 6plus 7, and will need to call them before 5.45pm if we are collecting slightly after 6 as they will not pick up any callas after 6pm. Interesting thing is, throughout the whole episode they were not apologetic at all!

Much love to TaQbin. Within short notice, they send someone to collect from Airpak office before 5pm and have it delivered to me on 28th early morning. Yes, today morning. Hee.

I have paid for delivery to their client (taobao shipping company), so technically I'm a customer too, and this is how they treat a customer... If I didn't get their number from their client to call them, does that mean they will not bother to inform me of the hiccup and wouldn't arrange delivery with me at all? Poor service is one thing, but being irresponsible is totally another thing!

So anyway, other than ranting here, I have written a feedback to the shipping company, hopefully the next time if I really need to fly my items here, they will not use such irresponsible delivery company.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2017 02:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Macam yang penulis atas ni cerita...memang kalau boleh tak mahu bising biar orang lain tahu tapi kalau dah banyak kali kena.  Nak sabar sampai bila kan?

Lepas tu pulak baik dari Supervisor ngan staff yang jawab panggilan pun ..cara menjawab tu macam bapak dia punya company .

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2017 03:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kat tempat i, yg paling ok ialah gdex dgn ninja. Sebelum deliver mesti driver call dulu. Poslaju pun cepat sampai, kdg2 hujan2 pun gigih abang posmen hantar barang naik moto sampai i pulak yg mintak maap kat dia sbb rasa bersalah huhu.

Kalau airpax memang lembab. Skynet pun i tak berapa suka tapi still tolerable berbanding airpax

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2017 03:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ni dah datang pun buat-buat lambat lagi...kami nak claim kos kena datang amik.  

Kalau banyak songeh rajin aje g Tribunal ..bukan susah mana pun.

Makin bertambah saya claim nanti.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-9-2017 09:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Adik me kena ngn Gdex. Dia sebagai penerima kena marah coz x ingat no ic.
Me pon byk kali kena ngn Gdex coz xde kt opis time delivery. Dah kenape x reti2 nak cll/sms?
Bila kita bersuara elok je marah2 bgtau company x bg elaun tepon. Posmen skarang pon dah pndai cll/sms sbelum htr barang. Yg Gdex tu still nk duduk zaman batu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060112 second(s), 33 queries .