CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Keledek.kepam

[Makanan & Minuman] [QUIZ] Choose 5 Foods & We'll Tell You What Type of Person You Should Date

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-8-2017 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Creative and Courageous
www.chrismaxwell.me

You're in need of someone who is creative, but being just creative isn't enough. You need someone who is proud of how creative they are and enticed with the will to be different. The type of person who doesn't mind seeming crazy, maybe even the type of person who likes seeming crazy.

What do you think? From the food you've chosen you probably have a solid sense of self. Have your successful relationships been with brave people?

Next time you go out, look for the person who is wearing something that makes you whisper, "What in the hellllll...."

Believe it or not, that might just be your soul mate!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2017 10:42 AM | Show all posts
I got witty and whimsical.

You need someone with wit and a bit of whimsy.

You're the type of person who enjoys adventure, but not needless - jump off the cliff adventure. You like to try new things and to live outside of the box (which is QUITE different from living on the edge, I mind you).

You can find people like this at any art gallery, recent museum, painting event, or anything artsy for that matter. The witty, whimsical people are drawn to places of freedom, art, and wonder.

Aren't you drawn to them, too?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Witty and Whimsical

You're the type of person who enjoys adventure, but not needless - jump off the cliff adventure. You like to try new things and to live outside of the box (which is QUITE different from living on the edge, I mind you).

You can find people like this at any art gallery, recent museum, painting event, or anything artsy for that matter. The witty, whimsical people are drawn to places of freedom, art, and wonder.

Basically, I love art. But go to an art gallery or museum? Not my place. Art is subjective, therefore I choose music, tattoos and challenging outdoor activities

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Witty and Whimsical
www.photos-public-domain.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Wild and Adventurous

You're drawn to adventure, and I'm not talking about trying a new food adventure - I mean bungee jumping and skydiving adventure.

You want something wild, and that's exactly the type of person you should date. You need someone who will excite you. You probably get bored pretty quickly, right? That's because you're not dating the right people!

Find someone spontaneous and a little dangerous (in a good way, of course!). And you'll find yourself feeling more fulfilled and on top of the world!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2017 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Witty and Whimsical

Comments

ada lagi beb klu sudi join  Post time 17-8-2017 09:10 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-8-2017 09:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Witty and whimsical

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2017 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Wild & adventurous

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-9-2017 11:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Witty and whimsical
You're the type of person who enjoys adventure

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2017 12:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2017 07:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I got witty and whimsical.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2017 08:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Witty and whimsical

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2017 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Wild and Adventurous

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2017 02:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Terima kasih mod @ip_lepat

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2017 02:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
awanearisu replied at 12-9-2017 02:17 PM
Terima kasih mod @ip_lepat

sama2.. tima kasih join kuiz

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2017 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Wild and Adventurous
media-channel.nationalgeographic.com

You're drawn to adventure, and I'm not talking about trying a new food adventure - I mean bungee jumping and skydiving adventure.

You want something wild, and that's exactly the type of person you should date. You need someone who will excite you. You probably get bored pretty quickly, right? That's because you're not dating the right people!

Find someone spontaneous and a little dangerous (in a good way, of course!). And you'll find yourself feeling more fulfilled and on top of the world!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2017 08:20 PM | Show all posts
MINE:

Sweet & patient

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2017 01:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sweet & Patient

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2017 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Wild and Adventurous
Wildmedia-channel.nationalgeographic.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2017 11:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Witty and Whimsical

Mcm tak kena je

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Gambar & Video

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 10:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117342 second(s), 44 queries .