Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

GOD- Spirits -Orbs-entity- Roh-Jin-dunia roh dan lain

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-8-2017 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 18-8-2017 12:59 PM

I would like to share some knowledge here ...In Bible GOD says- And God said, Let us make man in our image Genesis 1:26King James Version (KJV)... And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.Genesis 2:7

I believed we humans  carried   GOD DNA...hence we  able to cast magick and spell either good or bad/or negative spel. If one need to cast negative spelll, it has tobe last resort  when other mean failed...I dont call black magick...is simply magick...u wondering why is spell magick not magic...the correct word is magick ...u can google it...

magick oil: i used cinnamon to blend some others...not going share magick here because peoples might use for self interest and greedy to make profit...

One use tools to cast  spell or  just our intent. I use both . Many time i use my own  intent and energy  without tools. it works...example : Tsunami- Tornado-words making someone fall or sick ...it all work 100%...I only use for negative spell if other resort failed ....meaning  no choice...
We are living in hostile world....the powerful like to bullied the weak...if enforcement failed to protect the rights of the law...what choice one has? than Magick comes handy as second choice....One need to be very spiritual and divine nature to use such . also respect spiritual world, caring for animals -plants and nature....this where our 3rd eyes is open....the knowledge spiritual world and underworld of spirits and others...

I dont believed karma pay back if one does negative spell...if someone does wrong either in action or words, I am prepared use my spell ....good or evil...as human we have both...just like GOD has both good and evil...it is HIS nature we carrying...

What is Magick?

Magick is the art of causing change internally and externally
in accordance with the Will. Magick is the art of
transformation into a sense of divine consciousness.....Magick is a part
of the religious aspects faith, the left hand
path is one of self-imposed rebellion to bring forth strength
and wisdom.

In Magick there is no such things white and black or good ....It magick....I do make good spell for good ;health - wealth-looking young and etc....I does magick for peoples does bad.....so it goes back bad or bounched back bad or negative....meaning fight evil with evil - good with good...simple as that....

Black Magickian

Black is a word interpreted by the media as being something
representing evil or some moral definition. The actual
meaning in the context  is different.
The word ‘Black’ is described by Idries Shah as being
identified with the sound of FHM in the Arabic tongue, which
is ‘black’ meaning ‘wise’ and equally with ‘understanding’.
Shah writes further that black holds a connection with
hidden wisdom, thus the phrase, “Dar tariki, tariqat” which
means “In the Darkness, the Path”. The Order of Phosphorus
is symbolic of fire illuminated from clay, of light emerging
from darkness. A Black Magickian or Black Adept is a
practitioner of the Highest Art  if one understand...

cont/...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-8-2017 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Magick and Sorcery are tools of expanding influence,
knowledge and power. Rejoice in the hidden art,
become and ascend through it. If you achieve
something with Magick, give yourself thanks, for all
power comes from within.

Be cautious in forgiving enemies, they will often stab
you deeper if you let them too close without a sharp
memory. Keeping enemies close with their natures’ in
mind will give you the advantage.

Being kind to others should not be from the desire to
have another good deed done. If you are going to be
kind, do it without regard for a return.

If you make an enemy, follow the medieval and pre-
medieval enemy law – be ruthless, be like a serpent in

knowing their moves and be like a lion in their
presence. You will be the victor if you can calculate
power with strategy and when to apply force.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-8-2017 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 21-8-2017 02:38 PM

yesterday i told my customer about the spirits  issue....and sent  my video to him....he told need a ancestors   communication.....I told will do it for him....

i told  him going study and practise   necromancer.... he told is more mona fandy....
I told him mona fandy is greedy...one should not  use greed to make money if one study and given the gift..
just like soloman,,,,,he can communicate with demons underworld  and they obey him...as long dont misuse it..

like i mentioned, we are living in hostile world....if our life is threatened and law enforcement is not doing anything...is last resort to  used magick to fight evil with evil..simple as that...
iin Book of pslam..one can find lot of verses how to fight with eviil peoples...use the verses -incense-oil lamp or candles  and intent..it will manifest..
i normaly make my own oil lamp ......with pure coconut oil....when i make, i put my intent so that my magick manifest...
what kind of oil lamp? secret.....hints: can find in kitchen..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-8-2017 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Penulis dibelasah kerana propembangkang  link :https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/392809

Penulis politik akhbar Tamil Malar didakwa diserang beberapa lelaki susulan tulisan yang menyokong pembangkang.
link :https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/392809

=====================================

He lodged a report....if case is not investigate , than the case is kept silent.....
like i mentioned, we are living very hostile world....if law do not favour  this guy...than magick is last resort... ...evil with evil ... meaning fight evil with evil...not by weapon or war  but  our intent and  energy with magick.... it will manifest...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2017 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 22-8-2017 07:30 PM
Penulis dibelasah kerana propembangkang  link :https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/392809

org jahat pakai black magik kan
lebih tepat mereka menggunakan khidmat jin2 yg kena beri makan/kehendak
dan di suatu masa nanti - jin2 akan gigit/makan tuannya sendiri

kamu pun teringin nak guna magik gak ke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2017 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 30-8-2017 05:43 PM
orangbesi replied at 26-8-2017 03:42 PM
org jahat pakai black magik kan
lebih tepat mereka menggunakan khidmat jin2 yg kena beri makan/ke ...

yg jin makan tuan yg mengamalkan itu semua dari sudut negative dari filem seram...semua nya negative kerana nak untung...

Contoh dlm Bible Pslam, sekiranya ada musuh yg jahat dan kita ingin melihat orang itu derita dgn  penyakit atau sakit, boleh baca:
Psalm 37: This cursing Psalm invokes physical injury and brings death by sword and fire to evil people. Key phrases: “The arms of the wicked shall be broken […] their sword shall enter into their own heart [and] the wicked shall perish […] as the fat of lambs, […] into smoke shall they consume away.”

Di sini  mereka di aniaya boleh baca ayat2 dari kitab Bible utk membalas balik...boleh bakar lilin-
kemenyan , fokus, tenaga dan niat(intent), kalau gambar musuh, boleh letak bersama dan memberi fokus  dan niat supaya musuh mati   cepat atau derita...
ada banyak ayat2 dari Psalm yg positive and negative...sekiranya ingin positive utk orang dan diri, ada ayat...sekiranya ingin melihat musuh mati atau derita ada ayat..

so makan diri tak timbul asal ia nya adil....
isu bagi makan pada jin sama macam isu islam membakar kemenyan dan 'anoint oil" pada batu hitam atau aswaj di kabah itu..tidak ia juga sama??? asal usul batu hitam pun kamu tidak tahu tapi ramai muslims berpusu-pusu cuim atau sentuh batu hitam itu ...

Ayat Psalm 37 lebih berkesan kalau (rahsia)...di guna....saya tidak akan kongis mungkin ia  di salah guna..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-8-2017 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-8-2017 02:23 PM

I would like share my experience here with the Bible. The Bible is one best HOLY BOOK I have ever...if one read and mediate on it, one may understand GOD wisdom in it. Calling upon Holy Spirit. i lit up Holy spirit candle...chant and calling upon GOD spirit.  Book of Psalm contains lot magick and spell , either positive or negative. One need to use wisely  one example Psalm 37. this words is powerful to destroy enemy  either death,coma or sickness....than again it must be use last resort when  other mean failed...not for minor things..

For business-blessing-protection and etc...all in Book of Psalm...example for protection, punish liars and violent people etc...all in Book Psalm.. . one example : Bring an enemy to justice : read  Psalm  94. can inscribe the name in parchment  and place beneath  a black candle .  candle which you burn  as this prayer  is read. repeat the ritual daily for nine days ...if is good you can fast or vegetarian...

Please do it wisely not for fun. GOD is all seeing ....ask GOD to guide which verses in Book Psalm for the purpose...

here is my HOLY spirit candle..ligting up-buning incense, praying hours to GOD ...a prayer room must be clean ...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2017 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 30-8-2017 05:28 PM
yg jin makan tuan yg mengamalkan itu semua dari sudut negative dari filem seram...semua nya negati ...

yg jin makan tuan yg mengamalkan itu semua dari sudut negative dari filem seram...semua nya negative kerana nak untung...

ooo kamu hanya nampak dr sudut yg sempit dan nyata sahaja.....

bila kamu terasa/berkeinginan utk membalas/melawan
bermaksud hati kamu ada benci/marah/dengki/dendam
dan...........INILAH SIFAT KESYAITANAN dalam diri
kamu masih boleh mengawalnya ke???

ini ada ayat utk kamu fikirkan.........
SEMAKIN KAMU MENDEKATI TUHANMU, SEMAKIN BERGEMILANG CAHAYAMU
dan SEMAKIN KUAT KESYAITANAN DIRIMU.....................    berwaspadalah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-8-2017 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 31-8-2017 02:14 PM
I would like share my experience here with the Bible. The Bible is one best HOLY BOOK I have ever... ...

ok gak tu
tapi
kamu boleh bezakan lagi antara SPIRIT dan SOUL tak???

sekadar pertanyaan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2017 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 1-9-2017 10:00 AM
orangbesi replied at 31-8-2017 03:10 PM
yg jin makan tuan yg mengamalkan itu semua dari sudut negative dari filem seram...semua nya negati ...
ooo kamu hanya nampak dr sudut yg sempit dan nyata sahaja.....

bila kamu terasa/berkeinginan utk membalas/melawan
bermaksud hati kamu ada benci/marah/dengki/dendam
dan...........INILAH SIFAT KESYAITANAN dalam diri
kamu masih boleh mengawalnya ke???

abis itu kalau musuh bunuh satu family kau atau cedera kau, nak diam bila pihak berkuasa x ambil tindakan? ini bukan isu sifat kesyaitan ...ini adalah keadilan....kalau nak tau sifat kesyaitan: mereka panggil diri islam tapi hari2 bunuh orang awam dgn bom- penculikan dgn topenkan agama utk ransom, makan duit  raykat . sifat kebencian macam amanat haji awang dan lain2 ini lah sifat syaitan..

kalau diri saya di ancam dan saya membuat laporan polis tapi x de tindakan, maka saya guna Magick.utk membalas balik...bukan sifat kesyaitan..
ini ada ayat utk kamu fikirkan.........
SEMAKIN KAMU MENDEKATI TUHANMU, SEMAKIN BERGEMILANG CAHAYAMU
dan SEMAKIN KUAT KESYAITANAN DIRIMU.....................    berwaspadalah

macam saya ckp tadi, tidak ada kesyaitanan...sedangkan Soloman boleh berkawan dgn jin dan syaitan dengan 'sigil' khas utk syaitan(demon) untuk tunduk (obey) pada dia...why not saya...saya  boleh berkawan dan kawal syaitan dgn sigil tersebut ...bukan membuat orang sakit tapi kawal syaitan tersebut kecuali diri saya di ancam...lain lah... maksud 'fight evil with evil....ada paham...

muslim yg melakukan keganansan skg lebih pada sifat pada syaitan dan kejam...hari2 bom- masjid di bom oleh muslim sendiri dan lain...lu pikirlah sendir mana yg syaitan dgn bertopengkan agama dgn kopiah- pakaian jubah panjang dgn senyum kambing

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2017 03:38 PM | Show all posts
orangbesi replied at 31-8-2017 03:11 PM
ok gak tu
tapi
x kisah lah mana ....HOly spirit dari Pencipta...
soul ini dari manusia tapi putih juga....
kalau saya panggil Holy spirit , x kan soul dtg pula..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2017 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 2-9-2017 10:21 AM

Shield from Harm

Copy Psalm 59:1 onto a parchment and carry it all the times. Hold it between the palms of both hands when threatened.

I prefer to  anoint  parchment before carrying . not cheap oil. or you may make own anointing oil. pure coconut oil to boil . when the oil is boil/or hot  enough, pour out into container (not plastic container) and mix with cinnamon stick-high john root . when it cold, mix with frankincense and myrrh granules...let it soaked for  sometimes..

Than  anoint the parchment every corner of it , burning incense -candle and chant Psalm 59:1. it better to  mediate and chant daily in morning   and night so the words will manifest....not just keeping it... use your   focus-energy -intent for the purpose of this  Magick verses..after all magick  works 100% if you  have faith in it..

Psalm 59:1:  Deliver me from my enemies, O God; be my fortress against those who are attacking me.                                                                               

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2017 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 31-8-2017 03:38 PM
x kisah lah mana ....HOly spirit dari Pencipta...
soul ini dari manusia tapi putih juga....
kal ...

oooo kalau Holy Spirit dr Pencipta
Soul dr manusia
Holy Spirit tu dok kat mana???
dan Soul ni memang tarak apa2 kekuatan pun ke??

yg putih bersinar tu......
spirit yg bersepah2 pun putih bergermerlapan gak tauuuuu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2017 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 2-9-2017 10:11 AM
orangbesi replied at 1-9-2017 04:13 PM
Soul dr manusia
Soul dr manusia
dan Soul ni memang tarak apa2 kekuatan pun ke??

Holy spirit dok kat mana? sila baca topic saya buat "one God but TWO...

yg putih bersinar tu......
spirit yg bersepah2 pun putih bergermerlapan gak tauuuuu

Spirits yg putih bersepah2 x tau entity dari mana....sebab alam roh ini luas...kena tanya mereka...sebab itu  saya dlm process utk mendekati entity ini supaya mereka bawa saya ke alam roh utk melihat dan belajar...Roh ini jenis entity yg baik dan jahat...rasa entity ini x kesah utk share benda2 ini pada manusia kalau kita bersopan bertanya..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2017 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 2-9-2017 10:09 AM
Holy spirit dok kat mana? sila baca topic saya buat "one God but TWO...

Spirits yg putih bersepah2 x tau entity dari mana....sebab alam roh ini luas...kena tanya mereka...sebab itu  saya dlm process utk mendekati entity ini supaya mereka bawa saya ke alam roh utk melihat dan belajar...Roh ini jenis entity yg baik dan jahat...rasa entity ini x kesah utk share benda2 ini pada manusia kalau kita bersopan bertanya.

spirit  = jin
alam jin luas berlapis2

soul = roh
roh semua baik2 - ROH ADALAH SATU
peringkat2nya - terpulang pada individu utk membuka hijab yg menutupinya

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2017 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 1-9-2017 11:51 AM
Shield from Harm

Copy Psalm 59:1 onto a parchment and carry it all the times. Hold it between th ...

Psalm 59:1:  Deliver me from my enemies, O God; be my fortress against those who are attacking me.                                                                               

benar
dan pertanyaan......
selepas Moses - ada tak para2 Utusan sebelum Jesus
dan jika menurut AYAT INI - Jesus dan para Utusan2 sebelumnya tidak mati dibunuh kannnnn

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-9-2017 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 1-9-2017 11:51 AM
Shield from Harm

Copy Psalm 59:1 onto a parchment and carry it all the times. Hold it between th ...

benar
dan pertanyaan......
selepas Moses - ada tak para2 Utusan sebelum Jesus
dan jika menurut AYAT INI - Jesus dan para Utusan2 sebelumnya tidak mati dibunuh kannnnn

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2017 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 31-8-2017 03:20 PM
abis itu kalau musuh bunuh satu family kau atau cedera kau, nak diam bila pihak berkuasa x ambil ...

macam saya ckp tadi, tidak ada kesyaitanan...sedangkan Soloman boleh berkawan dgn jin dan syaitan dengan 'sigil' khas utk syaitan(demon) untuk tunduk (obey) pada dia...why not saya...saya  boleh berkawan dan kawal syaitan dgn sigil tersebut ...bukan membuat orang sakit tapi kawal syaitan tersebut kecuali diri saya di ancam...lain lah... maksud 'fight evil with evil....ada paham...

maaf saya tak berani nak berkata2 ttg sebelum AL QURAN DITURUNKAN
kerana ada perbezaan sebelum dan selepasnya
cuma sekadar utk difikirkan
kiranya Solomon mati berdiri sehingga rayap/anai2 makan tongkat dia
gamaknya berapa lama Soloman  terbiar dlm keadaan sebegitu???

kawal syaitan dgn sigil???
jadi kamu nak kembali kepada ciri2 kajahiliah ye
bukan dengan mengawal dgn DIRI KAMU YG SEBENAR
DIRI YG DICIPTA DARI SEBAIK-BAIK KEJADIAN

Use magic Report

abis itu kalau musuh bunuh satu family kau atau cedera kau, nak diam bila pihak berkuasa x ambil ...

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 11:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075639 second(s), 42 queries .