CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 24714|Reply: 85

Was Muhammad Meditating in cave of hira???

[Copy link]
Post time 31-1-2017 05:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-1-2017 08:46 PM

Something struck my mind this morning…..Meditation….

Yes the word stuck my mind and I being to think of Jesus and Muhammad….why?
Jesus and Muhammad went   to cave for many months…Jesus was fasting  while in cave and probably on meditation....so does Muhammad in cave of Hira ….surly Muhammad went in deep meditation  because such place cut off from world and leads peaceful situation …

The Meditation  comes from Hinduism when   holy men such Sage, Rishi and others hindu spiritual person at present day choose cave  /or deep forest to mediated    to communicate with Divine and good spirits…      

In my other thread I wrote how I been  recovered from sinus problem using herbs  thru vedas….The rishi and spiritual peoples go  thru meditation and prayer….hence Divine provide knowledge of herbs and others…

Many scholars do acknowledge that fact that ancient Indian spiritual wisdom did spread beyond its boundaries. It was instrumental in influencing other religious and spiritual practices. Thus cross-cultural and cross-spiritual exchange was a very much possible reality prior and during the time of the Prophet. Hindu civilization having very rich tradition of meditation techniques was borrowed by others and assimilated into their own. Its not impossible that gnostics and ancient spiritual groups, particularly the Christian monks did know about such techniques from exchange of pilgrims among various lands.  Now if one has to trace back the history of meditational techniques among different world faiths and analyze the time line (because the more ancient it is, the more sophisticated it might become over the time with accumulation of wisdom) - one is sure to go back to ancient land of Indus valley (hence the name Hindus) we now call India. link : http://www.techofheart.co/2007/1 ... ads-meditation.html

My question why Muhammad went to  cave hira? Was he meditation? was following tactic from hindusim??
If yes, why muslims says  Meditating is haram ?

I do mediate but one   must very  careful when doing it…I have gone thru   few minute  mediating and it put  me  relaxation plus some kind movement either in head or physical body..meaning like someone is touching as I feel falling   down.   I normaly take short mediation as I    feel is not safe for beginner like me …Why I wrote such? I begins to feel something within my body is moving out to  other dimension/or other spiritual  world…..so is dangerous for me   on long mediation….I am afraid   that my soul might depart and never return…hmm I think …so I just get relax in very peaceful place for few minute… I also believed such practise  need  learning from gurus and spiritual peoples....one should not attempt to perform it for long hours...

So does Muhammad mediate?           

Finally, Hindusim is surly not pagan religion because Hindusim teachings has lot to offer in terms of spiritual-sex- and others...to say Hindusim pagan faith totally unfair....One need to study in deep root teaching hindusim...the only pagan in hindusim is it blended with corruption by certain hindus ....peoples view hindusim look stupid or do not make sense...hence one need to study the scriptures with proper gurus and teacher...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2017 06:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tanya sendiri jawab sendiri lulz

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2017 07:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hahahah. Berdekah aku baca komen org atas

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2017 08:29 PM | Show all posts
swimswim replied at 31-1-2017 06:12 PM
Tanya sendiri jawab sendiri lulz

betul lah muhammad meditasi??? dlm islam ia haram...mcm mana itu???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2017 08:30 PM | Show all posts
batman_2007 replied at 31-1-2017 07:55 PM
Hahahah. Berdekah aku baca komen org atas

ya ker?? kau x ketawa ke isu ini haram      dlm islam??

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2017 08:46 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Yes the word stuck my mind and I being to think of Jesus and Muhammad….why?
Jesus and Muhammad went   to cave for many months…Jesus was fasting  while in cave and probably on meditation....so does Muhammad in cave of Hira ….surly Muhammad went in deep meditation  because such place cut off from world and leads peaceful situation

I don't remember reading Jesus meditated in caves? Which verse stated that?

Meditation in a cave in the middle of a desert is a bad thing. It is very hot and dry inside a cave (in the middle of the desert) and when a person meditate does this, it is possible his practice could lead him toward hallucination (due to lack of water). Which explains why he hallucinated the Angel Jibrail (or perhaps something supernatural attacked him in his weak state and he mistaken it for Angel).

If you want to meditate, you should do in a secluded, cold and comfortable place - a cave in the middle of the desert is NOT a suitable place.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-2-2017 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 1-2-2017 09:39 AM
I don't remember reading Jesus meditated in caves? Which verse stated that?

What Jesus did in cave is not written but one might think he not sitting there right? or enjoying view? surly praying-fasting and most probably meditation???

Same goes to Moses. He  was in Mount sinai...what he doing there for 40 days? praying -fasting and maybe meditation...

Meditation in a cave in the middle of a desert is a bad thing. It is very hot and dry inside a cave (in the middle of the desert) and when a person meditate does this, it is possible his practice could lead him toward hallucination (due to lack of water). Which explains why he hallucinated the Angel Jibrail (or perhaps something supernatural attacked him in his weak state and he mistaken it for Angel).

I think you lack of knowledge   in meditation....when one goes in deep meditation, you feel nothing not even hunger ...one feel total state of peace and relaxation...hence, one    can communicate with Divine thru mediatation...but be warned...it also can be other side of world which cunning spirits to misleads the person in mediatation.. one example Gautama  tempted by bad Mara demon  by trying to seduced him with  good things...but Gautama over come those negative things...

One must remember that in order to meditate must be clean and fasting...the place be be silent ...what we see in most commercial meditation in gym and others is just basic thing to relax  the mind...thru Mediatation is wonders, when the body/or soul depart to other  world which know as spiritual world...once this secret is open....we able to understand the meaning of our life -Divine -spirit world ...No such thing religion or claiming  that we are the true religion and those bla bla bla things....

I have seen many hindus who live very simple life but they does wonders  thru meditation....some even buried for many months and yet alive, some burn with  chop off dry tree  while the person on mediation       yet alive not  even single burn on them but hot and dry...so your claimed that dry and hot wheather is nonsense....like i said you lack of   knowledge in     such fields.....maybe Muhammad ecounter some different spirits .... because he ran to his wife  and ask his wife to blanked him ..maybe in fear state when met the spirit in cave and he was not feeling well /or sick after that....peoples who mediate  never fear or get sick ...like by myself when I go on meditation , my physical body move  and sometime  it pulling out from my body to different world ...i never fear...there time when I play spiritual music at night ....there  kind spirit touching my body ...but I never get fear....as for muhammad ? only time will tell   whether is angle or different entities....  

If you want to meditate, you should do in a secluded, cold and comfortable place - a cave in the middle of the desert is NOT a suitable place.

I only mediate in my own praying room..with incense and oil lamp...dim light..very peaceful...sometimes I feel total relax....I dont believed mediate in groups... maybe  two or three  will do....many hindus in india do mediate in cave or in forest......maybe they choose that area..

p/s : when I wrote "I think you lack of knowledge   in meditation." suddendly I hear bell sound . .very familar sound which normally bell in place of worshipped......not sure where it came from....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2017 10:52 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

What Jesus did in cave is not written ...

Then he (Jesus) did not meditate. If it doesn't written down in the Bible, then it does not exist (in the scripture). Don't make your own assumption on what Jesus could have done or said or instructed.

Same goes to Moses. He  was in Mount sinai...what he doing there for 40 days? praying -fasting and maybe meditation...

He was having a chat with God and did not notice the time. When he came down, people who went to see him had stated that he looked aged (gray hair and wrinkled face), tired and exhausted like if you have not eaten in days. It is possible that what Moses experience was a time-lapse. Where he has spend couple of hours talking to God and time moved very slow for him but for everyone else, it moved by days.

And before you said that this is not possible, Science have estimated that a human being could have similar experience if he were near an object with an incredible gravitational pull - like a Black Hole. So, No, Moses was not meditating.

I think you lack of knowledge   in meditation....when one goes in deep meditation, you feel nothing not even hunger ...one feel total state of peace and relaxation...hence, one    can communicate with Divine thru mediatation...but be warned...it also can be other side of world which cunning spirits to misleads the person in mediatation.. one example Gautama  tempted by bad Mara demon  by trying to seduced him with  good things...but Gautama over come those negative things...

You want to compare a camel $hit like Muhammad to Gautama Buddha??? It is like comparing a rock to a diamond.

Gautama Buddha's experience is DIFFERENT to that of Muhammad. Gautama Buddha has spent YEARS, DECADES practicing meditation. He had proper Hindu teachers. He had went proper educational and Spiritual practice and guides. He had abandoned ALL Worldly attachment and family ties. WHAT THE F%$K DID MUHAMMAD GIVE UP?

PS : I really don't give crap what you experienced. To me, you're just a Snake.

p/s : when I wrote "I think you lack of knowledge   in meditation." suddendly I hear bell sound . .very familar sound which normally bell in place of worshipped......not sure where it came from..

That just means your nuts are coming loose. Go and see a good doctor.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-2-2017 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 1-2-2017 11:46 AM
[/quote]
[quote]Then he (Jesus) did not meditate. If it doesn't written down in the Bible, then it does not exist (in the scripture). Don't make your own assumption on what Jesus could have done or said or instructed

I am sure Jesus would not want to claimed to his disciples that he was meditating…such technique need proper guidance …and  I wrote most probably …are you so stupid to understand such simple writing?  You can  go to this link: http://www.adishakti.org/forum/history_of_isha_messiah_jesus_the_christ_12-13-2006.htm
How true is the link only time will tell…

He was having a chat with God and did not notice the time. When he came down,people who went to see him had stated that he looked aged (gray hair andwrinkled face), tired and exhausted like if you have not eaten in days. It ispossible that what Moses experience was a time-lapse. Where he has spend coupleof hours talking to God and time moved very slow for him but for everyone else,it moved by days.

How you came to such  conclusion that Moses chat with God??? Moses listen God wordsthru burning bushes…this leads him getting old or perhaps the time frame….because  one cannot get God words soonest it takestimes….just like Rishi…it take years after years that God will relieved the message.So is not  easy task.

Science? science do not acknowledge GOD…..so all those black hole and bla bla do nothave answer….you need answer…go and practiced meditate…

That just means your nuts are coming loose. Go and see a good doctor.

Not really….it was double confirmation that you are lack of knowledge  in meditation….why I wrote such? After listening to the bell sound….i went to make fruits juice…again thinking about the same issue a  lizard sound gecko chirping to agreed with me….So,get yourself nice    gurus or spiritual person to guide you the meaning of the meditation ….if not  keep your mouth silent..Thank you.........What  is lizard gecko chirping? Here is the video:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2017 11:49 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

I am sure Jesus would not want to claimed to his disciples that he was meditating…

How do you know what he wanted or didn't wanted?

Howyou came to such  conclusion that Moses chat with God??? Moses listen God wordsthru burning bushes…

When the last time you actually read the Bible? You seems to have the stories all jumble up. The conversation between Moses and God through the burning bush comes before Moses lead the Jews out of Egypt and the conversation between God (face-to-face) on Mt. Sinai came AFTER Moses lead them to the Promised Land and he went up the mountain to get the 10 Commandments.

What? Did you hit your head and get an amnesia or did God cursed you by wiping out your memory?

Science? science do not acknowledge GOD…..

Only if such god is a false god.

To me, Science is just another way of understanding and explaining how God put this Universe and all lifeforms together. And He had given humanity wisdom enough to understand His creation so we can duplicate it and build our own version for our benefit. That is My God.

…again thinking about the same issue a  lizard sound gecko chirping to agreed with me….

Seriously, you really need to see a doctor.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2017 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 1-2-2017 12:22 PM
How do you know he was  in cave praying??

He fast 40 days…..justpraying only is it?? it more than praying...thats what I says you lack of knowledge in mediate....

When the last time you actually read the Bible? You seems to have the storiesall jumble up. The conversation between Moses and God through the burning bushcomes before Moses lead the Jews out of Egypt and the conversation between God(face-to-face) on Mt. Sinai came AFTER Moses lead them to the Promised Land andhe went up the mountain to get the 10 Commandments.

Not talking about 10 commandments  or the leading his peoples…I am aware of suchwritings in Bible….is about Moses  in mt sinai….GODappear in  fire and written In his           own finger  two tablets…it was broken   after Moses followers worshipping calf…and destroyed them….So there is time framehere  when the peoples corruptedworshipping  animals and doing sin whilemoses in mt sinai…

Only if such god is a false god

If that what you claimed.. thanyou never find answer to your question..
----
To me, Science is just another way of understanding and explaining how God putthis Universe and all lifeforms together. And He had given humanity wisdomenough to understand His creation so we can duplicate it and build our ownversion for our benefit. That is My God.

Bible and also in Hindu holy scriptures explained how everything came to alive…not science… I was recovered from sinus (almost 5 yrs)  scriptures from Vedas using herbs not modern medicine  from science..

Seriously, you really need to see a doctor.

The only person need c doctor is u…Thank you...oh by the way, hindus believed when  house lizard sound ...it blessing /or kind of answer...are u  saying they need to see a doctor???

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2017 01:06 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

He fast 40 days…..justpraying only is it?? [/ quote]

IF the Bible never mentioned that he had meditated, then he did not meditate it. You don't know but once again, you are pretending to know. And that is fact.

[quote]….is about Moses  in mt sinai….GODappear in  fire and written In his           own finger  two tablets…it was broken   after Moses followers worshipping calf…and destroyed them….

Go back and read the Bible again. Your chronological order is not chronological.

If that what you claimed.. thanyou never find answer to your question..

Whether I will find answers or not, it is not your damn business.

I was recovered from sinus (almost 5 yrs)  scriptures from Vedas using herbs not modern medicine  from science..

I really don't care about your illness.

hindus believed when  house lizard sound ...it blessing /or kind of answer...are u  saying they need to see a doctor???

It is called SUPERSTITION. Do you know what superstition is?

People with low-level mentality will believe in superstition like when a lizard makes noise, the gods are agreeing to what they said, as if gods needs lizards to convey their message.  And some worse idiots than that could kill house lizards because they believe those lizards are guilty of betraying Muhammad when he was hiding inside a cave.

In end of the day, it is just the matter of how low your IQ is.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2017 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 1-2-2017 05:39 PM
Go back and read the Bible again. Your chronological order is not chronological.

since when u r bible scholar???

[/quote]
[quote]Whether I will find answers or not, it is not your damn business.

u never find anything  than your ego...

I really don't care about your illness.

at least I  recovered from herbs not science modern  medicine when many using antibiotics-flu pills and surgery...which only works temporary...so Divine knowledge is more powerful than your silly view on science ....Moron
[/quote]
[quote]It is called SUPERSTITION. Do you know what superstition is?

it was practised long time before you born...they know better than child like u...

People with low-level mentality will believe in superstition like when a lizard makes noise, the gods are agreeing to what they said, as if gods needs lizards to convey their message.  And some worse idiots than that could kill house lizards because they believe those lizards are guilty of betraying Muhammad when he was hiding inside a cave.

Lizard chirping, according to the Hindus, is considered holy and auspicious. These two creatures are supposed to foretell by their chirping and hooting what is going to befall to certain individuals in certain houses. So firm-rooted and strong this belief has been among the people from time immemorial that there are separate books on lizard chirping and owl hooting. Not only the chirping but also the falling of a lizard on particular portion of the body of a man portends good or evil to him. link  :http://www.indianetzone.com/26/l ... n_belief_custom.htm

once when prophet muhammed  tried to hide in a cave while migrating to ... the lizard made sounds to show the Quraishis that prophet was hiding there.  todate some muslims do not like lizard ...some claimed it Jin...

So, when I need answer a lizard always make noise...even when I thinking  about this issue that u lack of knowledge in mediate...lizard makes noise indicating that you have zero knowledge ....

In end of the day, it is just the matter of how low your IQ is.

nope, in end of the day you failed to understand that God creatures from tiny to bigger are more intelligent than humans....remember tsunamai and other form disaster? always animals and small creatures understand that disaster coming soon in advance...not human....they too can understand humans thinking   .because of their high six sense......get the fact right

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2017 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 2-2-2017 10:00 AM

by Snake.8

since when u r bible scholar???

One do not need to be a Bible Scholar to know your chronological order is wrong. Anyone who read the Bible (as I did) could be sufficient.

...so Divine knowledge is more powerful than your silly view on science ....Moron

You are getting WORSE, not better.

it was practiced long time before you born...they know better than child like u...

Yeah, they did practice it longer than I was born. Practice blood-letting, penis chopping, infantile, longinating the necks and binding the feet - all these practices were common among various races across the globe for various "medical" and "beautification" benefit.  Chinese even created medical system which they still practice today using animals parts which serves NO purpose whatsoever.

So tell you what - go and practice all them if you think they know better. See how long you will live.

Lizard chirping, according to the Hindus, is considered holy and auspicious.
Which Veda and which scriptures told you that?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2017 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 2-2-2017 01:31 PM
One do not need to be a Bible Scholar to know your chronological order is wrong. Anyone who read the Bible (as I did) could be sufficient.

if you have read the Bible surly you understood Jesus fasted 40 days....is sitting in cave just praying or viewing .....it all come with fasting- praying and surly meditation...surly Jesus not going to tell he meditate.....am right...simple as that...

[/quote]
[quote]You are getting WORSE, not better.

nope...I am getting better  and energetic....  using herbs in vedas...by the way...yesterday i was  in pharmacy...few peoples buy pain killer- cough syrup etc...but all those get worse not healing....so I am blessed recovered by sinus  comes naturally and heal thru naturally via herbs...

[/quote]
[quote]
Yeah, they did practice it longer than I was born. Practice blood-letting, penis chopping, infantile, longinating the necks and binding the feet - all these practices were common among various races across the globe for various "medical" and "beautification" benefit.  Chinese even created medical system which they still practice today using animals parts which serves NO purpose whatsoever.

how do you know the animals parts  no purpose? eleborate pls...
i take animals parts such as chicken  soup and mutton soup because  it provide me strength....can you elaborate what make  you thing those animals parts do not bring benefits to humans???

Which Veda and which scriptures told you that?

u need to ask hindus not me...thank you

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2017 04:20 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

if you have read the Bible surly you understood Jesus fasted 40 days....is sitting in cave just praying or viewing .....it all come with fasting- praying and surly meditation...surly Jesus not going to tell he meditate.....am right...simple as that...

Yes, he fasted for 40 days. I never said he didn't. He fasted and prayed for 40 days. However, it did not say that he had meditated.

Any Hindu or Buddhist or even atheists who practice meditation nowadays could tell you that meditation has NOTHING to do with commune with God or any Spiritualism. Act of Meditation is to silence one's mind.

nope...I am getting better  and energetic....  

No, I can see splinters in your mind. It is getting hard for you to make proper sentence or even link one sentence you wrote now and the next just moment to each other. You have gasp of something only for it to slip away moments later. NO, you are getting worse and it is YOUR OWN FAULT.

I told you that you shouldn't be playing with black magic and spirits, didn't I? I told you that you will be digging your own grave if you continue to intimidate others with your black magic. You dug your own grave when you use your black magic against me.

Sure, I got sick but I have a unique (divine) gift - all I need to get well is to absorb the Sunlight and it will purge my body and soul. Well, with our current weather, it is a bit difficult but it still works. You on the other hand, will continue to whither. I wonder how long you have better the grave claims you.

....can you elaborate what make  you thing those animals parts do not bring benefits to humans???

Have you ever heard of Vegetariansm?

u need to ask hindus not me...thank you

You're the one who is making bullshit comments about house lizards. Or do you think you don't need to prove your own words.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-2-2017 05:20 PM | Show all posts

Any Hindu or Buddhist or even atheists who practice meditation nowadays could tell you that meditation has NOTHING to do with commune with God or any Spiritualism. Act of Meditation is to silence one's mind.

Yes indeed true that act of meditation is to silence one mind and others...but thru meditation, we have the divine vibrations  to  help us to connect to the divine ...thru this meditation, Rishi-Prophets learned from Divine and teaches good moral value -herbs and others to humans....so   it must be fasting-praying and meditation....one can achieved  the truth.

No, I can see splinters in your mind. It is getting hard for you to make proper sentence or even link one sentence you wrote now and the next just moment to each other. You have gasp of something only for it to slip away moments later. NO, you are getting worse and it is YOUR OWN FAULT.

you see nothing but only your ego...

I told you that you shouldn't be playing with black magic and spirits, didn't I? I told you that you will be digging your own grave if you continue to intimidate others with your black magic. You dug your own grave when you use your black magic against me.

Is not black magick but magic or mantra...I need to use my magick if needed...we living in very hostile world...so is nothing wrong  using magick...as for you, I never done magick yet because you failed provide me the answer : 1 day- 1 week- 1 month or rest of life.....so pick the duration I will cast the magick on you...

Sure, I got sick but I have a unique (divine) gift - all I need to get well is to absorb the Sunlight and it will purge my body and soul. Well, with our current weather, it is a bit difficult but it still works. You on the other hand, will continue to whither. I wonder how long you have better the grave claims you.

your sickness is indication of your bad  karma....it will striek again soon on you....as for me,  I  am getting good    health           and full of energy..i can jog hours ....it call blessing

....can you elaborate what make  you thing those animals parts do not bring benefits to humans???
Have you ever heard of Vegetariansm?

everytime   when  I   hear from peopels who are  vegetarian, they look like  zombie....like myself i combine both...meats and vegetable...so my physical in good shape .. not zombie...

[/quote]
[quote]

You're the one who is making bullshit comments about house lizards. Or do you think you don't need to prove your own words.

You need check with hindu priest.. or you can go here : Lizard Astrology : Lizard chirping portends on particular days in particular directions.  link :  http://vedicastrologylessons.com/lizard-astrology/

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 08:42 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Yes indeed true that act of meditation is to silence one mind and others...but thru meditation, we have the divine  vibrations  to  help us to connect to the divine ...thru this meditation, Rishi-Prophets learned from Divine and teaches good moral value -herbs and others to humans....so   it must be fasting-praying and meditation....one can achieved  the truth.

IF one can reach the Truth simply by starving oneself, praying and sitting under a tree all day long, then there could be no God. You might as well be an atheist who rejects God and proclaim that he alone is capable of teaching way to salvation ... WAIT! The Buddha already beat you to it.

you see nothing but only your ego...

We will see how long you continue your denial in your state of mind.

...so is nothing wrong  using magick...as for you, I never done magick yet ...

Nope, you had done it. You were too egoistic to think straight and had done it in hope that I could come begging for you to stop. Now you are paying the price for your folly with dark magic. Good journey down to Hell.

I  am getting good    health           and full of energy..i can jog hours ....it call blessing

Keep fooling yourself to the early grave.

Astrology has NOTHING to do with Hinduism. The earliest form of ASTRONOMY book were the Vedanga Jyotisha but many of the Hindu scholars believed that astrology came from Hellenistic (Roman/Greek) influence around 3rd AD.

For example - the text Yavanajataka - which translated to " Sayings of the Greeks) were translated from Greek to Sanksrit by Yavaneswara during 2nd Century CE. FYI - the word "Jataka" is still South India to refer to Birth Charts which astrology use to predict a person's future.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2017 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 6-2-2017 10:37 AM
IF one can reach the Truth simply by starving oneself,praying and sitting under a tree all day long, then there could be no God. Youmight as well be an atheist who rejects God and proclaim that he alone iscapable of teaching way to salvation ... WAIT! The Buddha already beat you toit.

Many rishi fasting( not starving) – meditate….Gautama did not  promote new faith and did not reject GOD....Gautama was hindu and could not find solution to his question…hence he give up all in his life to seek answer….it was divine message while he was fasting without foods-drinks…his teachings promote good element not negative….so your point  no God is wrong idea….when  Gautama disciples question about God, he kept silent…meaning he did not reject GOD

We will see how long you continue your denial in your stateof mind.

We will see how longyou continue your denial your state  of  ego

Nope, you had done it. You were too egoistic to thinkstraight and had done it in hope that I could come begging for you to stop. Nowyou are paying the price for your folly with dark magic. Good journey down toHell.

Nope I never perform the spell…the spirit need answer  the duration u suppose to provide…hence I consider you chicken out… now again  choose your duration…if u have guts…next darkmoon is 27/1….please provide your duration before that date..
My magick will only be used to teach human a lesson not   unnecessary…

Keep fooling yourself to the early grave

Nope....it call blessing ..
Astrology has NOTHING to do with Hinduism. The earliest formof ASTRONOMY book were the Vedanga Jyotisha but many of the Hindu scholarsbelieved that astrology came from Hellenistic (Roman/Greek) influence around3rd AD.

The point here is lizard been used….simple as that

by the way , give the duration for me to cast the spell on you....1 day, 2 day- 1 weeks-1 months and any days or months you may choose...I AM WAITING!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 02:37 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Many rishi fasting( not starving) – meditate….

Meditate, Yes. But that still does not prove that Jesus meditated.

But do you know why the Rishis fast? It did not start as a religious practice as it is today. Originally, the rishis in India used to travel on foot for miles and sometimes, it could take several days to reach one village from another. These rishis will have to travel through land which has no food (like fruits, vegetable and even water). So they learn to control their own body to resist hunger until they could reach a settlement where food is obtained.

Overtime, normal people also started to fast as a form of penance and "sacrifice" and that is how fasting was inserted into Spiritual practice.

….when  Gautama disciples question about God, he kept silent…meaning he did not reject GOD

Keeping quiet when asked does not mean he agrees or disagrees with the question. It simply means he don't know the answer. And since anyone who claims there is God, then the proof of his answer falls to him and since no one can prove God exist (to this day), then by default, Buddha answered (through his silent) that there is no God.

We will see how longyou continue your denial your state  of  ego

If you must mimic my answers, at least create your own statement.

Nope I never perform the spell…

Hehehehe ... Lying is it?

The point here is lizard been used….

Yeah, by idiots like you.

I asked PETA and they said they don't cover morons misusing lizards, only cows and brave Tamilans trying to wrestle them. It seems they were fighting cos Muslims complaining the mistreatment of cows in Jallikathu make the meat taste weird.

I AM WAITING!!!!!!!

For what? To die?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081201 second(s), 51 queries .