CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1022|Reply: 1

[Tempatan] VCM II Won’t Connect with Motor vehicle PCM via Ford IDS (Fixed)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-10-2016 10:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I just now received a clone VCM II via Tiongkok, then We mounted IDS V95 but it did a program redesign which usually finished effectively.

IDS discovered your VCM II the right way, your lights illuminate effectively, but once i slammed the item towards the 2014 Ford Blend it'd possibly not pick up on your PCM to ascertain any kind of conversation best obd2 scanner.

Ans Used to do possibly not realize whenever it can be crucial in order to reflash various program or perhaps downgrade.
Worried regarding the quality, We thought to discover your PCB.

The standard seems to be very good within the PCB no shed joints via just what exactly I could discover. We found a few other graphics about the interwebs of which indicate PCB’s of which don’t glance most of which fantastic. This town provides your Wifi, but given it is a clone I will more than likely merely chance your wired USB. We don’t should be carrying out a record copy for instance a module encoding and boost the already existing prospects for to connect dropout.

Having brought up having plenty of fixing pals and online community folks, We thought to employ a look at having the ford vcm ii. Recommendations just what exactly Used to do hard.

We reinstalled your firmware around recovery style making use of Ford_VCM_II_Software_Setup_v2. you. 119. a few on the BOSCH internet site.

We furthermore up to date IDS in order to edition 95. 05 and by using a a few day time trial run after improving via edition 91. 01. We reinstalled your BOSCH program again and so IDS didn’t punctual us in order to redesign on the more sophisticated edition on the program via September 2014 vs February 2014 (#(. a few). (As I think it’s this that induced the problem associated with no conversation initially)

Used to do all this within a VMWare Workstation ten image associated with Glass windows 7 we developed and manufactured a back up message on the image should We clutter your image way up. We in all probability won’t put it to use much anyway the way it is probably to get the particular utilize upon my own ring motor vehicle.

The item seems to be working fantastic, reads the motor vehicle these days, cleaned DTC codes, We sometimes up to date eight modules around the 2014 motor vehicle after saving your calibration data files without the need of lock-ups or perhaps mistakes.

Only if there was ways to possibly not live through your a few day time trial run rubbish without having shelling out $700. Furthermore We speculate whenever it'll use IDS edition 96. 01 that's owing out and about within the 24th BMW ICOM Next.

Anyway it had been a fantastic expenditure, I think.

I've the real Drew Know-how Mongoose Expert Ford (PWM) J2534 programmer, which can merely course plenty of modules such as PCM… The item merely helps COULD Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, and ISO14229), J1850PWM / SCP, and ISO9141 / KWP2000… It can be great your clone VCM2 could read modules within the some other, a pair of beyond some, COULD cpa networks more sophisticated Ford automobiles utilize including Medium Rate COULD.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-10-2016 11:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 03:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054475 second(s), 28 queries .