Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5962|Reply: 5

Meditation and mind

[Copy link]
Post time 10-1-2016 09:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Meditation and mind

Meditation is the greatest contribution of the Buddha to the world. The Buddha produces greatest meditation.It does not teaches to fight with nature it just teaches to float with it. It makes man to trust himself.

In existence everybody is happy except human being.Everybody is jealousy of everybody.One should not sow the seeds of execatins.The prople who want to be somebody tent to suffer.The rose does not try to become jasmine.Meditation teaches to become neither pessimist nor optimist.

Mind is always worried either about past or future.It gives less importance to present.Mind is not interested in being it is always in becoming.Hope is the opium.In this process of hope one does not enjoy the present mement.Meditation teaches to rejoice the being and the present moment.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2016 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Meditation is the greatest contribution of the Buddha to the world.

Another load of crap. He make it sound like nobody knew how to mediate before 2,500 years. Matter a fact, I can say Buddha was the weakest meditator in the World.

There are many who have excelled in Meditation to the point that they could project their minds thousands of miles away to see distance events or even hundreds of years ahead in time to see future events. Sage Vyasa for example wrote Mahabratha after he had meditated on the banks of River Ganges and saw the future events leading up to the Kurushektra wars and the events that followed.

Buddha in context had spent years sitting under a tree, trying to achieve Nirwana only to lost out in the end. IF it is not for God's little lesson through a singer who was testing out his instrument aboard a boat, who spoke the wise words that tightening the string too tightly will break it and loosening it will not produce the sound, Buddha could have sat under the tree until he starved to death.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2020 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Meditation is a great thing. It brings me back to life.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2020 03:48 PM | Show all posts
DonWeirdo replied at 12-3-2020 10:19 PM
Yoga and meditation are the best means of relaxation for me. Well, I have a very nervous job that re ...

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2022 05:31 PM | Show all posts
1. Meditation is a practice that involves focusing the mind on a single object. In meditation, we focus our attention on something, whether it's a mantra, a word, a picture, or even a sound. When we meditate, we're able to clear our minds of distractions and thoughts, and gain clarity about what's going on inside us.
2. Mindfulness is a state of being aware of what's happening around you without judgment. You don't have to do anything special to achieve mindfulness; it just happens naturally when you're paying attention to the present moment.
3. Concentration is focused attention. Focused attention helps you pay closer attention to something. It's different than being distracted, because if you're concentrating on something, you're not distracted by anything else.
4. Insight is understanding something deeply. When you understand something deeply, you know it well enough to explain it to others.
5. Wisdom is having knowledge and experience combined with compassion. Wisdom is knowing how to apply your knowledge to help yourself and others.
6. Empathy is feeling what someone else feels. If you feel what someone else feels, you can understand them better.
7. Compassion is caring about someone else's suffering. If you care about someone else's suffering, you want to make things better for them.
8. Love is wanting to protect and take care of someone. If you love someone, you want to keep them safe and happy.
9. Joy is experiencing happiness. Happiness comes from doing good things.
10. Peace is inner calmness. Inner calmness makes you less stressed out.
11. Gratitude is appreciating everything you have. Appreciate what you have now.
12. Humility is accepting who you are. Accepting who you are means you're honest with yourself.
13. Faith is believing in something. Believing in something gives you hope.
14. Hope is seeing the future as positive. Seeing the future as positive makes you happier.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2022 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Mishapr at 7-12-2022 05:41 AM

Being a strong person in a mindset sense is so important for people who are in business, who work with other people and daily combat stress, have success, and fall down sometimes. So meditation and various courses are the way to become stronger for sure. I myself got a course named Enterprise Sales Training to finally move off dead center. I work for a sales company and recently noticed I don't have motivation, I don't have big projects anymore and just come up with a decent idea to be useful for the company. This training already started working and I see the changes. I'm so happy and extra inspired right now.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 09:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.118694 second(s), 30 queries .