ukland Publish time 6-10-2015 11:54 AM

klinik assistant diperlukan di johor bahru

KLINIK WAH located in Taman Setia Indah hiring klinik assistant ; preferably candidate possess diploma in nursing or diploma in pharmacy; interested candidate kindly call 016-6481600 for interview,
Prescription , assist doctor in routine procedure, maintenance of klinik operation.
Job Info:
[*]Salary: Negotiable
[*]Job Type: Non-Executive
[*]Contract Type: Full-time
[*]Experience Level: < 1 year
[*]Category: Medical/Health
[*]Job Location: Johor (Setia Indah)
[*]Application Deadline: 31 Dec 2015
[*]Email Address to Receive Resumes: wah_k@yahoo.com

qesyc Publish time 19-2-2019 01:21 PM

A Chinese center was open in this city located in very famous area they need employ for their center. I read his classification from the portal of thebestessayservice this was famous blog they can also work on many projects available on this.

mackiigeorge Publish time 29-10-2020 04:17 PM

We must provide you with the best assignment in a differentway which you expect from us. do my essay youcan get all kinds of onlineunderone roof. Whether it is , cheapassignment writing service UK or proofreading help, we coverall. Apart from that, each topic is handled by a specialized expert in thatparticular disciple. Give us a chance and experience a journey of courseworkwriting help excellence like never before.

PayForAnEssay Publish time 25-8-2022 01:48 AM

Hi!Getting help with your essays can be especially difficult when you're juggling multiple responsibilities. I know a good company where you can pay for an essay https://essayservice.com/pay-for-essay. It's important to remember that college essays are taken seriously and are an integral part of your academic career. You don't have to be a fantastic writer to earn good grades. Instead, you can hire a professional author who's capable of producing an exceptional paper that meets your requirements while keeping impeccable grammar and data-driven arguments. Aside from saving time, you'll also be able to be assured of 100% original content.

shevaandrej97 Publish time 28-8-2022 03:20 PM

Hi all, I've been thinking for a long time about how to combine study with work. I had a big problem in my college and my good friend advised me a site with "write my essay" https://essayhub.com/ .I was did not regret that I went to them. They are great professionals of their trade.The job was done perfectly, quickly and not expensive. I recommend these guys to everyone!

William_Davis Publish time 20-11-2022 07:25 PM

Increase sales with Call Tracking in Financial Services Industry
6 Proven Plumber Marketing Tips to Grow Your Business call tracking
Pages: [1]
View full version: klinik assistant diperlukan di johor bahru

ADVERTISEMENT