Truth.8 Publish time 28-9-2015 05:02 PM

louiektc replied at 25-9-2015 04:43 PM
Noo.......

My words are life to you, and health/medicine to all your flesh

probably someone has blessed that cup before. Good luck..

if u read the website, it stated the healing cup was bless by rabbi with water....
I drink, shower and burn oil lamp with herbsusing Bible words...it works.....like I said from begining everything fromBible verses...the healing cup contain some verses and it was bless ....

using all this method it improve my life.....u need experience it....
The Bible it self already mentioned about burning oil lamp, herbs , resin , annoiting oils using Bibical herbs and plants....

louiektc Publish time 29-9-2015 05:02 PM

Truth.8 replied at 28-9-2015 05:02 PM
if u read the website, it stated the healing cup was bless by rabbi with water....
I drink, s ...

This makes good sense to me. Herbs, oil and blessing comes from accent wisdom which is more than today science could comprehend.

I learnt Hebrews plant and harvest every year in the field. And let the field rests at 7th year. This is awesome and working good in modern agriculture of producing sweet and fleshfull fruits and vegie.

Some study shows that, plant responses to music and external stimulation which not making sense to its anatomy functions. I remember my mum praying softly over my when I was unconsciously sleepy. It was such a wonderful time and feeling peaceful and fearless. I dont remember any of her prayer, but when I look back my life. Her prayer works..

May you find peace in the name of Lord, all the wisdom and things coming to your way is according to His will. shalom

Truth.8 Publish time 2-10-2015 12:16 PM

louiektc replied at 29-9-2015 05:02 PM
This makes good sense to me. Herbs, oil and blessing comes from accent wisdom which is more than ...

This makes good sense to me. Herbs, oil and blessing comes from accent wisdom which is more than today science could comprehend.

I learnt Hebrews plant and harvest every year in the field. And let the field rests at 7th year. This is awesome and working good in modern agriculture of producing sweet and fleshfull fruits and vegie.Yes, I always believed what the Bible wrote . I do owe many annoiting oil , worship oil and few others based on Bibical method.
Recently I purchase Abramelin Jewish Holy Annointing Oil thru online. This God annoiting oil given to prophets of the time.

Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure myrrh five hundred , and of sweet cinnamon half so much, two hundred and fifty , and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty , And of cassia five hundred , after the shekel of the sanctuary, and of oil olive an hin: And thou shalt make it an oil of holy ointment, an ointment compounded after the art of the apothecary: it shall be an holy anointing oil. (Exodus 30:22-33)

The Bible lists five ingredients: Myrrh, Cinnamon, Cassia, Calamus, and Olive oil.

The four ingredients listed by Abraham of Worms in "The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage" are Myrrh, Cinnamon, Calamus, and Olive oil.

The Bible itself is full of magic. we need study to make good use of it.

Some study shows that, plant responses to music and external stimulation which not making sense to its anatomy functions. I remember my mum praying softly over my when I was unconsciously sleepy. It was such a wonderful time and feeling peaceful and fearless. I dont remember any of her prayer, but when I look back my life. Her prayer works..
Yes agreed, I normally burn mixture of herbs oil and include Bible verses for protection,blessing and etc. The oil lamp I make lot of herbs such hyssop and others...with mixture of different herbs oil. I can sleep well without any distrubances. Used to have disturbance sometimes like someone pressing by chest and night mare....it now all gone...God words is very powerful if one really mediate and pray.

May you find peace in the name of Lord, all the wisdom and things coming to your way is according to His will. shalomMay you too find the blessing, protection, happiness, wisdom in the hands of our LORD- Shalom{:1_545:}

Pages: 1 2 [3]
View full version: chants 72 days without leaving single day

ADVERTISEMENT