Truth.8 Publish time 8-6-2015 01:24 PM

Keluarga mangsa 16 tikaman mohon inkues.....why??

Edited by Truth.8 at 8-6-2015 06:26 PM

Keluarga mangsa 16 tikaman mohon inkues : link :http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/301085

why such things happened to this guy? one might ponder....
....remember I says many times, what goes around comes around? in simple understanding KARMA...

either he or his parents has donenegative karma in past (not past live) .....

when one does negative in life, trust me...it comes back....
so, let us be positive in our behaviours : speech, act and etc....if we done anything wrong , humbly and surrender to God for forgivenss in sincere way...than provide free meals to welfare home ....

as for the guy who die in very horrible way....I hope God forgive himif he does anything bad in past ...May his soul rest in peace..{:1_545:}

p/s: Look at Gautama....when he does in postitive direction not a single negative comes upon him...even when rain or thunder ...it was shelter by huge snake from getting wet ....
so, simple understanding...it is act of postivite one should accumlate while in earth....

Truth.8 Publish time 8-6-2015 03:47 PM

Edited by Truth.8 at 8-6-2015 03:49 PM

Today while I was transfering baby plants to small pot, I noticed a worm crawling around in the surface of the soil.....many will kill this poor creatures which do not not harm us but human are humans, they hate ulgy looking creatures nkilled it..... why not we look this poor creatures in positive way....
1) it did not harm me
2) it has right to livesame like us
3) it was me who transfering the soilso it was crawling in state of confusion and surly it afraid too..

hence, I put back this poor soul into soiland let the wonderful creature live....
here, I have accumulate positivepoints......
so, let us do good to nature , other God creations etc....surly our life is better or worth living inthis planet ......

Think:loveliness:                  

Truth.8 Publish time 13-8-2015 12:27 AM

Edited by Truth.8 at 13-8-2015 01:06 AM

I would like to share two incidents too placedyesterday at my house 12-8-15.:)

As usual I sometimes feed raw rice to birds. Animals regardless tiny to great knew their master well. As for me animals are more intelligence creatures than humans...I guess..

Let me beings what happen. I was very hurryrushing to post officeand later wantedgo to gym. So I decided not to feed the food to birds that time. I was thinking after my gym will feed.Somehow I saw one bird quickly flying over me showing an indication that needs food. I just ignored. While entering my car, I couldnot   find my keys….so I enter my house to search. Still could not find. Then I remember,I need to feed the food to the birds first and might find my keys….soi went outside and feed the foodsas usual. When I enter my house again,Isawthe keys right in front of me …laying in floor .Point toponder: Always be kind and nice toGod creations and in return it favor back…:)

Another incident happened same day. As usual at night I burn incense.I received new incense yesterday. Its   pure    frankincense (light green) from   Oman , pine resin and balsam of tolu . Nice smell.

While burning allthree resins, the smell was so great, it attracted one honey bee to visit my house. I was little afraid it might    harm me but thant againI always think positive thatthis must be good sign.

The honey beewas playing around with smoke or maybe it attracted with smell . It fly right up at the fluorescnt light and beings to dance with thelight with the smoke of resins . Than it enter myliving hall and does the same things.
I did not kill as I believe it good sign and surly it did not bring harm so I let it dance .Than I google :honey beeenter   house         good luck or bad?

Here what it wrote:
If a bee enters your home, it's a sign that you will soon have a visitor. If you kill the bee, you will have bad luck, or the visitor will be unpleasant.

Bees have often been regarded as wise and even holy insects, having fore knowledge as well as knowledge of many secret matters. In antiquity they were sometimes divine messengers, and their constant humming was believed to be a hymn of praise. Because of their status it is still considered unlucky in some places to kill a bee. If a bee flies into the house it is a sign of great good luck, or of the arrival of a stranger; however, the luck will only hold if the bee is allowed to either stay or to fly out of the house of its own accord.

A bee landing on someone's hand is believed to foretell money to come, while if the bee settles on someone's head it means that person will rise to greatness. They were once considered to deliberately sting those who swore in front of them, and also to attack an adulterer or unchaste person; it was once held to be a sure sign that a girl was a virgin if she could walk through a swarm of bees without being stung. Link : http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.bl ... od-luck-really.html

Point to ponder : keep the house clean all the time . be spiritual, burn incense , invoke God, Praise, invoke God angles than we might have visitor like honey bee by showing gratitude that God are withyou.{:1_545:}

Truth.8 Publish time 18-8-2015 11:04 AM

Edited by Truth.8 at 18-8-2015 01:52 PM

Sad to hear this place was bomb. Ibeen to this place last year. Whoever does this evil act, may God touched his soul to be good person..It is place to worshipped 3 headed Brahma...know as Erawan Shrine....lot of flowers in verynice multi decoration selling in the street while Iget downfrom BTStrain...out of curious i enter the erawan shrine ...worshippers buy flowers and offer to the Thai dancers to chant   mantra to praise the Brahma…lot of worshippers daily after 7 pm…I just sit at the shrine and watched all the activities…it was lovelydancing in verysmooth and spiritual for thai peopels of their fait.It is their believed and faith.
The shrine was believed to build by tycoon for business purpose and get rid of   evil things..
Anyway, Thai peoples nice –polite and very hard working …if you visting thailand, you won’t regret. From government department right to   private sectors very hard working and clever….if you need help they will help but be polite to them…if wecompare here, get panadol standby...{:1_541:}if were to deal in goverment sectors or private...political-politcal-political - racism - quoted-currency weak-sudden huge billion top leaders and etc...
In every   where, noticed Brahma , Gautama or Shiva-Paravati and Ganesa was build…while they pass by, they worshipped. Thai they blend their lives very colorful. Work- enjoy –spiritual.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw8c7SjS7agynUK-x5MB91BgZ_tC1AooyI0jEWkC_pq7hCpQkl_g
Erawan Shrine                                                                                                                                                From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f7/Thai_4_Buddies.jpg/250px-Thai_4_Buddies.jpg

The four-faced Brahma (Phra Phrom) statue

The Erawan Shrine (Thai: ศาลท้าวมหาพรหม; rtgs: San Thao Maha Phrom) is a Hindu shrine in Bangkok, Thailand, that houses a statue of Phra Phrom, the Thai representation of the Hindu creation god Brahma. A popular tourist attraction, it often features performances by resident Thai dance troupes, who are hired by worshippers in return for seeing their prayers at the shrine answered. On 21 March 2006, a man vandalised the shrine and was killed by bystanders. However, two months after the incident a new Brahma statue was completed and placed in the shrine on 21 May 2006. On 17 August 2015, a bomb exploded near the shrine, killing and injuring many.
info:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erawan_Shrine

42O-37o40TE

Pages: [1]
View full version: Keluarga mangsa 16 tikaman mohon inkues.....why??

ADVERTISEMENT