nurameera Publish time 15-4-2015 12:47 PM

Laptop yang sesuai untuk student yang lasak/heavy task user ! MAC/WINDOWS ??

Edited by nurameera at 17-10-2015 04:25 PM

*UPDATED*
I've bought the 2015 13 inch Macbook Pro with Retina Display on 5th of September 2015 . Thanks{:thumbo

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_40uhiM9jP8/VewiuSq2C1I/AAAAAAAABT4/UWtp26_HARI/s1600/IMG_8252.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello , I want to ask for some opinion or help from tech expertise . I wanted to buy a new laptop/portable pc and I intended to use it for my freshman university purpose (BUT I'M A HEAVY TASK USER , GAMING,EDITING,PROGRAMMING,ASSIGNMENTS,etc) .
I will go to a public/private university or such , but I'm afraid if my laptop isn't windows (Macintosh) it's going to be a little complicated as the system of those institutes had been using is the old non updated one . To be frankly making it more clear and easier to solve , my budget is not more than (RM3.5K -4.2K ).
I would like to try for Macbook because I'm currently apple user for both my phone and tablet but I heard some rumors and thoughts that Macbook isn't that good for such purpose that I want and plus the price is very high being compared to it's specification as compared to a gaming laptop with windows platform . This is the laptop that I've intended to buy :

1.Macbook Pro 13-inch: 2.7GHz with Retina display (RM 4,398 with education price )

2. MSI GE60 2PE Apache Pro (Price Range: RM 4,199-RM 4300 k)

3.MSI GE60 2PC 097MY Apache (RM3.9K SAME SPECS LIKE MSI GE60 2PE )
BUT VERY HARD TO FIND AND WHERE CAN I FIND IN JOHOR??

OR CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST A CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE TO ME WHICH LAPTOP SHOULD I CHOOSE ? FOR WINDOWS I WANT A GAMING LAPTOP NOT MORE THAN RM4K WITH BACKLIT KEYBOARD , ?

AND IS MAC WORTH IT ? PLEASE SUGGEST TO ME..? {:childlikeo

angahsmart Publish time 15-4-2015 12:57 PM

first of all, you'd have do determine what your main priority is. But normally computer/laptop capable to play game with high graphic setting, should be able to perform task that requires high spec.

however personally, judging from your budget, you can get a lenovo laptop (forgot what model) within that price range. just like my brother bought. as we play dota 2 much, and he's studying civil engineering which means, need to install software like autocad etc.

don't go for acer as not recommended by my friend (don't know why btw).

angahsmart Publish time 15-4-2015 12:58 PM

another one, apple product is not suitable at all to play game. Mac especially. Too pricy.

nurameera Publish time 15-4-2015 01:05 PM

angahsmart replied at 15-4-2015 12:58 PM
another one, apple product is not suitable at all to play game. Mac especially. Too pricy.

Hi ! Thank you for replying :loveliness: much appreciated ! Btw , acer laptop with low specs isn't good I knew it because my mom had one and it is super laggy . I will look forward for lenovo gaming laptop and also msi .. Alright, then I will no longer be interested in Macbook .But my main concern now is, I wanted a gaming laptop with a backlit keyboard so it'll look super trendy lol .

angahsmart Publish time 15-4-2015 01:21 PM

well as a gamer myself, please DO NOT use your laptop's keyboard to play game. Kindly buy a separate keyboard, Razor brand for instance. otherwise within 1 year your laptop's keyboard may be affected by your style of gaming. can go to lowyatt, i got myself a keyboard with backlit for less than RM100 already. (PC user).

nurameera Publish time 15-4-2015 01:55 PM

angahsmart replied at 15-4-2015 01:21 PM
well as a gamer myself, please DO NOT use your laptop's keyboard to play game. Kindly buy a separate ...

Hi thank you again for your suggestion ! I will buy separate keyboard but I just wanted the backlit feature on the laptop itself because it looks stylish and kinda futuristic :loveliness:

angahsmart Publish time 15-4-2015 02:03 PM

My PC / gaming port. heheh.

%5Burl=http://postimg.org/image/7i6uuls9h/%5Dhttp://s10.postimg.org/7i6uuls9h/Capture.jpg

nurameera Publish time 15-4-2015 02:05 PM

angahsmart replied at 15-4-2015 02:03 PM
My PC / gaming port. heheh.

Nice one ! {:mllove:}

angahsmart Publish time 15-4-2015 04:11 PM

TQ momod untuk tacang..hukhuk

http://media.giphy.com/media/JabWNInvaVDvG/giphy.gif

iey_iyda Publish time 18-4-2015 11:03 AM

i'm also looking for an affordable, but powerful and not too heavy laptop...
but me not a gamer tho. cuma sometimes i have to do some design works.
selebihnya banyak guna untuk office works.

sebenarnya laptop company ada, saje mengada nak beli sendiri.
most of the staff at my company are using Lenovo, not sure which type la.
Semua complaint banyak problem. before this we used DELL, quite ok.
but tbh, i never heard about MSI tho. might need to check that one out.

cuma kadang terfikir, berbaloi ke nak beli laptop sendiri, since i already have an imac at home. :laugh3:

Topet Publish time 25-5-2015 12:19 PM

Panasonic toughbook
Pages: [1]
View full version: Laptop yang sesuai untuk student yang lasak/heavy task user ! MAC/WINDOWS ??

ADVERTISEMENT