Philament Publish time 20-3-2015 03:25 PM

Garena - Customer Service Officer

Edited by Philament at 23-3-2015 02:35 PM

OpportunityYou play an important role to improve the customer experience. Players give feedback and raise issues from within the product, where tickets are handled by our customer service team. Your goal is to encourage player loyalty by providing our players with outstanding service. It is an exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally.
Job Responsibilities:
[*]Be on hand to help and advice our players through different communication channels (email, forum and messenger)
[*]Understand customers’ needs and provide professional advice to solve their problem.
[*]Work closely with product team, provide feedback and report bugs to product manager
[*]Review the customer service quality and always seek for improvement in order to enhance user experience at all time.

Job Requirements:
[*]Good degree from recognized universities
[*]Good communication skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia
[*]Strong problem solving skill and troubleshooting capabilities
[*]Positive attitude and eager to learn
[*]Have strong passion in online gaming
[*]Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply

If you are interested in this position, please send us your cover letter and resume at leen@garena.com

Zachri Publish time 23-3-2015 09:36 AM

Wah, Garena nampaknya sedang mengambil banyak pekerja baru. Nak berkembang ke?

JimatDuit Publish time 23-3-2015 11:40 AM

is this an immediate hiring? im a job seeker but will only be available by mid may. how do i attach my resume for the vacancy? tq

Philament Publish time 23-3-2015 02:37 PM

JimatDuit replied at 23-3-2015 11:40 AM
is this an immediate hiring? im a job seeker but will only be available by mid may. how do i attach...

Hi!

You may still apply by sending a cover letter and your resume to leen@garena.com

Philament Publish time 23-3-2015 03:03 PM

Zachri replied at 23-3-2015 09:36 AM
Wah, Garena nampaknya sedang mengambil banyak pekerja baru. Nak berkembang ke?

Kami sentiasa berusaha untuk meningkatkan pengalaman pelanggan kami.

Dengan penambahan bilangan pemain, kami memerlukan lebih ramai pegawai perkhidmatan pelanggan untuk membantu mereka.

willdean Publish time 27-4-2020 06:43 PM

I think this job will be perfect for me. But first, I should choose the best font for resume and make it great. I hope you will like my resume and hire me.

mackiigeorge Publish time 12-9-2020 04:26 PM

Please contact assignmentwriting service and cheapassignment writing service and place your order our dissertation writing services UK and we will be gladto help you. Itis indeed, for that reason that our willcome in handy, as we offer unique and high quality best essay writing services UK.
Check reviews writerhelp review

mackiigeorge Publish time 27-10-2020 03:56 PM

Weare here to give such supports for the students.isthat the students are expected to carry out in-depth research and analysis whenthey find dissertationwriting services UK Checkreviews academic writerreview

cariclient7 Publish time 30-4-2021 06:48 AM

In business development, customer satisfaction is most important. Consumers bring the lead and it generates revenue to your business. if you do have some pissed consumer, then you should try to oblige them with different offers. You may also have ideas for customer satisfaction by visiting the website Bloomberg.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Garena - Customer Service Officer

ADVERTISEMENT