Truth.8 Publish time 18-3-2015 07:21 PM

Last night I dream in mosque with muslims...

Edited by Truth.8 at 6-4-2015 02:18 PM

last night i dream with muslims in mosque ....all sitting there while waiting to listen islamicspeech...
only handful peoples in that mosque....

after i woke up....I realised.....

a)do i need to accept islam

b) do i need reject islam

or?????

anybody got clue ??

i got the clue but only share once i received answer from    muslims and non muslim

Sephiroth Publish time 19-3-2015 08:24 AM

by Snake.8

b) do i need reject islam

Do whatever you like. It will not change your true attitude. {:1_550:}

Truth.8 Publish time 19-3-2015 09:59 AM

Sephiroth replied at 19-3-2015 08:24 AM
by Snake.8

mayb i know what kind attitude that you   refering? or is that you do not like my attitude for      out spoken on your believed :

demon worshipping aka samsu drinking god?
sati?here is the link:

http://www.harunyahya.com/image/hinduism/cnn_the_independent.jpg

Sephiroth Publish time 19-3-2015 10:40 AM

A snake is a snake no matter what color of its skin is. It can only change it's color and not its venom.

In the same way is you. You are a snake regardless whether you are a Christian, an Atheist or a Muslim. WHY? Cos you were born in such way. {:1_550:}

Truth.8 Publish time 19-3-2015 11:00 AM

Edited by Truth.8 at 19-3-2015 11:01 AM

Sephiroth replied at 19-3-2015 10:40 AM
A snake is a snake no matter what color of its skin is. It can only change it's color and not its ve ...
A snake is a snake no matter what color of its skin is. It can only change it's color and not its venom.

In the same way is you. You are a snake regardless whether you are a Christian, an Atheist or a Muslim. WHY? Cos you were born in such way. http://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/icon_rolleyes.gif
yes i changed because takes in many forms....i can be snake , fish and etc...it is me who take in multi forms... but i m not the venom rather coming inmany forms the day theearth was born...u got problem with that??

Sephiroth Publish time 19-3-2015 11:51 AM

by Snake.8

yes i changed because takes in many forms....i can be snake , fish and etc...it is me who take in multi forms... but i m not the venom rather coming inmany forms the day theearth was born...u got problem with that??

The Devil too had taken many forms before but its venom never changed. It's purpose never changed. You are like that too. You may take many forms but your venom remains with you. {:1_550:}

Truth.8 Publish time 19-3-2015 12:07 PM

Sephiroth replied at 19-3-2015 11:51 AM
by Snake.8

The Devil too had taken many forms before but its venom never changed. It's purpose never changed. You are like that too. You may take many forms but your venom remains with you.
yes i agreed with you but you must remember the devil comes in very cunning way to urged humans to worshipped him in many forms...such as asuras ...which demon worshipped...this what you and your followers doing such.....whihc is devil followers...

as for me, icame as light to shine upon the earth to teaches the truth from fake....its me changes in many forms...:loveliness:

Sephiroth Publish time 20-3-2015 08:46 AM

Edited by Sephiroth at 20-3-2015 08:47 AM

Whatever ... have you decided when you going to see an Imam and speak the Syahadah five times?
Also, inform your family beforehand and handle your divorce if you are married. This is to avoid unnecessary problems with laws later.

Truth.8 Publish time 20-3-2015 09:40 AM

Sephiroth replied at 20-3-2015 08:46 AM
Whatever ... have you decided when you going to see an Imam and speak the Syahadah five times?
Also ...

Also, inform your family beforehand and handle your divorce if you are married. This is to avoid unnecessary problems with laws later.did isays will accept islam? no.....the dream could be as follows:
few muslims in mosque.... so it could be islam not a religion that i should accept but i need to agreed and be honest....

Islam concern on cleanses compare hindusim like you....
If I given a choice to eat in      restaurant either indian hindus and indian muslim....I would 100% choosemamak restaurant because :

friendly, well manner and cleanesebut the staffs from india which muslims need to be careful as most of them carrying disease not only mamak from india but indonesia, bangla , myanmmar and few others ....this base on my experience when i caught fever whenever this peoples serving foods...

in terms others such as death....islam concern on cleanses....hindusim no...

so, islam it much better on terms cleanses compare your faith...

the chinese? gamble , burn all the paper made houses , money and etc that thesouls enjoy after life{:1_550:}   when they burn all those....it polute the envoirment ....

so, islam still ok in terms of clenases....      

Sephiroth Publish time 20-3-2015 09:59 AM

by Snake.8

did isays will accept islam?

You really are STUPID, ain't you? {:1_567:}
I ask you a simple think like have you DECIDED or not and you ask me when you said you decided (to accept Islam). READ THE F#@King statement properly lah @sshole. {:1_567:}

Truth.8 Publish time 20-3-2015 10:11 AM

Sephiroth replied at 20-3-2015 09:59 AM
by Snake.8

You really are STUPID, ain't you? http://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/indifferent0001.gif
I ask you a simple think like have you DECIDED or not and you ask me when you said you decided (to accept Islam). READ THE F#@King statement properly lah @sshole. http://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/indifferent0001.gifsince u ask stupid question than i replied stupid answer...simple as that

Sephiroth Publish time 20-3-2015 10:27 AM

Truth.8 replied at 20-3-2015 10:11 AM
since u ask stupid question than i replied stupid answer...simple as that

Speaking of asking STUPID question, what the F#@k is this :

b) do i need reject islamYou are the one who started it. So I ask you back whether YOU HAVE DECIDED or not. Answer is Yes OR No ONLY. Instead, you make a retarded level post to defend that ego of yours. You suitable to become a Muslim, most of them are retarded egoist as well. {:1_567:}

Truth.8 Publish time 20-3-2015 10:39 AM

Sephiroth replied at 20-3-2015 10:27 AM
Speaking of asking STUPID question, what the F#@k is this :

You are the one who started it. So...

You are the one who started it. So I ask you back whether YOU HAVE DECIDED or not. Answer is Yes OR No ONLY. Instead, you make a retarded level post to defend that ego of yours. You suitable to become a Muslim, most of them are retarded egoist as well. http://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/indifferent0001.gifcalling names and judging others is weakness of that particular person...meaning you need help...
my answer will be not given to you as you know well what i hve replied...thank u:loveliness:

Sephiroth Publish time 20-3-2015 10:49 AM

Truth.8 replied at 20-3-2015 10:39 AM
calling names and judging others is weakness of that particular person...meaning you need help...

Whatever ...

orangbesi Publish time 22-3-2015 02:05 PM

just a dream.......:)

apa yg ko dengar - islamic speech tu?
ingin nak tau jugak

nasib baik ko tak mimpi dok dalam syurga
tidak ko akan perasan yg ko yg berada dijalan yg benar je:):):)

Truth.8 Publish time 22-3-2015 03:13 PM

orangbesi replied at 22-3-2015 02:05 PM
just a dream.......

just a dream.......

ingin nak tau jugak

nasib baik ko tak mimpi dok dalam syurga
tidak ko akan perasan yg ko yg berada dijalan yg benar jebelum start ceramah agama ....semua tengah duduk ...tapi x ramai..
mimpi syurga? tapi i dah jumpa DIA dlm mimpi...pakaian putih berseri...amat terang sekali...cuma suara DIA dlm kabus yg tebal...nampak sikit bibir ....DIA tanya " buat apa itu"???masa itu saya tengah cari ' saffron dkt iran.....masa itu lah DIA dtg ....tanya soalan mcm itu....

orangbesi Publish time 31-3-2015 12:21 PM

Truth.8 replied at 22-3-2015 03:13 PM
belum start ceramah agama ....semua tengah duduk ...tapi x ramai..
mimpi syurga? tapi i dah jumpa ...

belum start ceramah agama ....semua tengah duduk ...tapi x ramai..
mimpi syurga? tapi i dah jumpa DIA dlm mimpi...pakaian putih berseri...amat terang sekali...cuma suara DIA dlm kabus yg tebal...nampak sikit bibir ....DIA tanya " buat apa itu"???masa itu saya tengah cari ' saffron dkt iran.....masa itu lah DIA dtg ....tanya soalan mcm itu....

heemmmm
yg awal tu leh diterjemahkan
yg bab saffron ni......alamak
ada sikit melukakan

eeerrrrr yg terbaik, ko mintak le kuat kuat:):):)
sejahtera hendaknya

Truth.8 Publish time 31-3-2015 05:46 PM

orangbesi replied at 31-3-2015 12:21 PM

heemmmm
yg awal tu leh diterjemahkan
yg bab saffron ni......alamak
ada sikit melukakan

eeerrrrr yg terbaik, ko mintak le kuat kuathttp://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/smile.gifhttp://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/smile.gifhttp://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/smile.gif
sejahtera hendaknya
awal nak di terjemah?? apa maksud tersirat?? boleh Ob terangkan maksud tersebut.
yg bab saffron ada sikit   melukakan? mcm mana itu? sila huraikan...

aku rasa DIA sentiasa akan memberi sejahtera kepada umat nya sekiranya kita ingatkan DIA selalu...

ijan_jenin Publish time 1-4-2015 01:15 PM

The dream is just a subconcious state in your rest. But if you want to know about Islam, why not brother.U r free to reject or accept Islam, no forcing to embrace religion

Truth.8 Publish time 1-4-2015 01:43 PM

ijan_jenin replied at 1-4-2015 01:15 PM
The dream is just a subconcious state in your rest. But if you want to know about Islam, why not bro ...

everyone has their own view.....Prophet Daniel also dream and has meaning....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
View full version: Last night I dream in mosque with muslims...

ADVERTISEMENT