Truth.8 Publish time 10-3-2015 10:55 AM

Taqiyyah? what does it mean? to lie to protect religion????

Edited by Truth.8 at 12-3-2015 12:45 PM

by sam

Aiyoyo tambi , mau temberang ka? In your post#117 you claimed God spoke to you on friday , bitpart

in other thread sam accusing me ' temberang'wheniwrote God spoke to me via HIS words on friday but I further wrote will create a topic on
Taqiyyah and explain how God spoke me....instead, he/she blindly blame me for being temberang or kind of liar lah...
here is me quote:

because God spoke to me via HIS words on Fridayrelated to that subject...will explain in that topic...
On friday while in shopping mall, after mail some letters at post office,while passing by noticed christian bookshop caught my eyes......but i did not want to stop to buy nor interested going inside but somehow, something or GOD power urge me to enter inside the shop...I noticedlot of bookson faith and cd's....suddendly of all thebooks , I grap a booktitle Alleged Discrepancies Of The Bibleby                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          HALEY JOHN                                                                                                                                                                     (Author)
than i read on sabbath which sam was arguing onthat subject in the hududtopic...it just randomly i open the pages than thissubject caught my eyes .....I believe it GOD power via HIS words spoke to me in this book....

ok, will post on the subject howzakir naik and few others muslimsuse taqiyyah to spread kind liesby clamingMuhammad was mentioned in Bible and hindu scripures..

will be posting later as i needlog out now ....busy all the time..:loveliness:

Truth.8 Publish time 12-3-2015 12:37 PM

Edited by Truth.8 at 12-3-2015 12:53 PM

Muslims like zakir naik and few others does very cunning lies by usingthe    takiya which muslim are allow to    lie to protect their religion...one of the worst lie created by muslims are follows:

azan in moon when neil amrstrong visit moon
neil amrstrong convert to islam
muhammad in Bible
muhammad in hindus    scriptures...

the funny things is: muslims will says bible is corrupted but yet their quote muhammad in bible...kind of twisted tounge...

if muhammad in hindu   and bible ...than muslims need to convert to Christian or hindusim...am i right?
Sam says peter lies...yes he lies but he did not lies to promote Jesus...

Besides all this lies, they will says islam discovered /or invented many good things..watch the       following video . you decide whether lies or fact??

they lies and created cunning stories...
here is the video :
CvlvS2a2AVE

GqRqjzLCcqI
Taqiyya is not about truth.Taqiyya is about deception -- lulling Western people into a false sense of security, while, in reality, Islam directs Muslim immigrants to "appear integrated" while actually living as a state-within-a-state... UNTIL THEY TAKE OVER via violent jihad.Europe, be warned!

sam1528 Publish time 12-3-2015 02:40 PM

Edited by sam1528 at 12-3-2015 02:42 PM

Truth.8 replied at 12-3-2015 12:37 PM
Muslims like zakir naik and few others does very cunning lies by usingthe    takiya which muslim are allow to    lie to protect their religion...one of the worst lie created by muslims are follows:

azan in moon when neil amrstrong visit moon
neil amrstrong convert to islam
muhammad in Bible
muhammad in hindus    scriptures...

the funny things is: muslims will says bible is corrupted but yet their quote muhammad in bible...kind of twisted tounge...

if muhammad in hindu   and bible ...than muslims need to convert to Christian or hindusim...am i right?
Sam says peter lies...yes he lies but he did not lies to promote Jesus...

Besides all this lies, they will says islam discovered /or invented many good things..watch the       following video . you decide whether lies or fact??

they lies and created cunning stories...
here is the video :

Taqiyya is not about truth.Taqiyya is about deception -- lulling Western people into a false sense of security, while, in reality, Islam directs Muslim immigrants to "appear integrated" while actually living as a state-within-a-state... UNTIL THEY TAKE OVER via violent jihad.Europe, be warned!

LOL , 'truth.8' a proven liar is now trying to argue about 'takkiya'.

Azan on the moon? Neil Armstrong became a muslim? Where do you get these nonsense?

Prophet Muhammad(saw) in bible - yes
Prophet Muhammad(saw) in Hindu scriptures - I don't know

You want to talk about Prophet Muhammad(saw) in the bible?

Like I stated
For sure there is 'takkiya' in the bible as I have provided
(1) Peter denying that he knows Jesus , mark14:66-71
(2) Paul taking 'takkiya' to another level in his proselytization work , 1cor9:19-22
(3) The Church in coming up with the fancy term = Doctrine of Mental Reservation.

In fact Paul confirm that Christianity is all about 'takkiya' in his admission of
(1) rom3:7 (NIV)
Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?
(2) 2cor12:16 (NIV)
Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!
To top it off , Christians like you always claim that the Christian God is always about unconditional love.

Bzzzzzt!!! Wrong
(1) The bible God only loves Christians , joh3:16 (NIV)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(2) Jesus came to bring violence , matt10:34-37
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

36   a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
(3) Jesus request people to die for him , matt10:39
Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
LOL , now it is clear. All the arguments you put forward is in the bible. Yet you blame muslims? This is what we call 'takkiya' ..... ha ha

Truth.8 Publish time 12-3-2015 02:43 PM

sam1528 replied at 12-3-2015 02:40 PM
LOL , 'truth.8' a proven liar is now trying to argue about 'takkiya'.

Like I stated

yet we christian do not use takiyah clamining the Jesus mention in hindu scriputres and etc...never does Bible messenger use takiyah to promote Jesus faith....

sam1528 Publish time 12-3-2015 02:55 PM

Truth.8 replied at 12-3-2015 02:43 PM
yet we christian do not use takiyah clamining the Jesus mention in hindu scriputres and etc...never does Bible messenger use takiyah to promote Jesus faith....

Why you worry about Hindu scripture as you are Christian (or sort of).

Do you want to argue about Prophet Muhammad(saw) in the bible? Yes or No?

ibnur Publish time 13-3-2015 03:35 PM

Taqqiya is shiah character.Why write this topic like this to Sunni?
No taqqiya is allowed in ISlam Ahli sunnah wal jamaah.

Truth.8 Publish time 18-3-2015 01:37 PM

ibnur replied at 13-3-2015 03:35 PM
Taqqiya is shiah character.Why write this topic like this to Sunni?
No taqqiya is allowed in ISla ...

hmmm so manysects in your faiths..

ibnur Publish time 18-3-2015 03:46 PM

Truth.8 replied at 18-3-2015 01:37 PM
hmmm so manysects in your faiths..

you also many sect.....mormon, catholic, protestant......

Truth.8 Publish time 18-3-2015 05:42 PM

ibnur replied at 18-3-2015 03:46 PM
you also many sect.....mormon, catholic, protestant......

yesbutwe do not killed and honouring with god name

Truth.8 Publish time 20-3-2015 12:26 PM

Edited by Truth.8 at 20-3-2015 12:40 PM

..muslims claimed themselves found so many technology and etc....yet all those technology comes from pagan and idols worshipper ..none from muslims...now we dontneed to go further far,,,take example in malaysia.....why would the British need to bring the Chinese and Indians here ? why was the bristish in india have confident with indians over there because they dont need to depend on other races???
does the malay muslims weak ininvention, or simply lazy in work? well,history speak itself and you u can judge by yourself or perhaps visit any mamak restaurantduring day time or working hours...u see the majority    races love talking , chit chatand spend times after timescompare to other races....which races me refering to? gon   survey and you might get the answer...

the answerif you ask me, travel to india...u might find many invention by the indians...some of very old ancient invension but it was made in modern way at present time.....so does it make sense islam found invention? NO

GqRqjzLCcqI

orangbesi Publish time 22-3-2015 02:14 PM

Truth.8 replied at 20-3-2015 12:26 PM
..muslims claimed themselves found so many technology and etc....yet all those technology comes from ...

hhmmm, manusia ni kebanyakan cakap je yg lebih kan
tapi kalau disuruh melakukannya........susah sangat

coba kamu belek bible yg sedia ada
atau kamu dapatkan yg asal
kamu rangkumkan kesemuanya
maka kamu akan dapati KEBENARAN atau KESILAPANNYA
................tarak susah maaaaa:)

Truth.8 Publish time 22-3-2015 03:21 PM

Edited by Truth.8 at 22-3-2015 03:23 PM

orangbesi replied at 22-3-2015 02:14 PM
tapi kalau disuruh melakukannya........susah s ...
tapi kalau disuruh melakukannya........susah sangat

coba kamu belek bible yg sedia ada
atau kamu dapatkan yg asal
kamu rangkumkan kesemuanya
maka kamu akan dapati KEBENARAN atau KESILAPANNYA
................tarak susah maaaaa
orang yg kuat agama lah banyak susah....susah sebab x balance...hidup kena balance, tolaransi dan hormati...semua lah

Dlm Bible kalau kita pandang kebenaran..maka semua adalah kebenaran...hati rasa tenang...:loveliness:

yg x tenang adalah merekaprasangkaburuk

orangbesi Publish time 31-3-2015 12:08 PM

Truth.8 replied at 22-3-2015 03:21 PM
orang yg kuat agama lah banyak susah....susah sebab x balance...hidup kena balance, tolaransi da ...

orang yg kuat agama lah banyak susah....susah sebab x balance...hidup kena balance, tolaransi dan hormati...semua lah
Dlm Bible kalau kita pandang kebenaran..maka semua adalah kebenaran...hati rasa tenang...http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/loveliness.gif
yg x tenang adalah merekaprasangkaburuk

habis kamu ingat senang ke nak DEKAT dgn RABB ni
ingat senang2 ke DIA kasi DIDEKATKAN, SEBELUM DIUJI
ADIL maaaa RABB ni:)
kalau setakat balance kan, toleransi dan hormati, tu baru sikit
BERBUAT BAIKLAH SEBAGAIMANA RABB BERBUAT BAIK PADA KAMU ,,,,,,,,,,,yg ni mampus nak dibuat kannn kannnnn kannnnnnnnn:L
kecuali mereka yg MENSUCIKAN JIWA MEREKA:L

Truth.8 Publish time 31-3-2015 05:53 PM

orangbesi replied at 31-3-2015 12:08 PM
orang yg kuat agama lah banyak susah....susah sebab x balance...hidup kena balance, tolaransi dan...

habis kamu ingat senang ke nak DEKAT dgn RABB ni
ingat senang2 ke DIA kasi DIDEKATKAN, SEBELUM DIUJI
ADIL maaaa RABB ni
kalau setakat balance kan, toleransi dan hormati, tu baru sikit
BERBUAT BAIKLAH SEBAGAIMANA RABB BERBUAT BAIK PADA KAMU ,,,,,,,,,,,yg ni mampus nak dibuat kannn kannnnn kannnnnnnnn
kecuali mereka yg MENSUCIKAN JIWA MEREKAisu pasalmensucikan jiwa...susah beb.....saya pun bukan 100% suci jiwa....ada kelemahan juga....manusia di katakan...bukan malaikat..cuma saya akan buat yg terbaik tapi ada juga kelemahan sikit lah...sukamaki2 n marah orang kalau membuat saya marah....

mashimaru83 Publish time 31-3-2015 10:19 PM

Truth.8 replied at 18-3-2015 05:42 PM
yesbutwe do not killed and honouring with god name

Actually they were people in Christianity whom used God's name to kill others.

Truth.8 Publish time 1-4-2015 09:54 AM

mashimaru83 replied at 31-3-2015 10:19 PM
Actually they were people in Christianity whom used God's name to kill others.

oh really? when? last year, last month, 2 yrs back?
muslims does it on frequent basic...every year, months etc...

ijan_jenin Publish time 1-4-2015 11:00 AM

sir, regarding the topic i would say taqiyyah doesnt exist.... even the word means "penutup kepala" in a literal meaning. and taqiyyah is only practiced by shias, the oldest "ajaran sesat" in the world.

Truth.8 Publish time 1-4-2015 11:04 AM

ijan_jenin replied at 1-4-2015 11:00 AM
sir, regarding the topic i would say taqiyyah doesnt exist.... even the word means "penutup kepala"...

sir, regarding the topic i would say taqiyyah doesnt exist.... even the word means "penutup kepala" in a literal meaning. and taqiyyah is only practiced by shias, the oldest "ajaran sesat" in the world. shia? yet they uses quran and pray facing qilat ...it still islam right?
pls dont call me sir or uncle....you canaddress me bro....it boost up my confident to look younger{:1_539:}

ijan_jenin Publish time 1-4-2015 11:25 AM

Truth.8 replied at 1-4-2015 11:04 AM
shia? yet they uses quran and pray facing qilat ...it still islam right?
pls dont call me sir or...

shias use the al quran, but denying the content. they used it for their own agenda, to deceive people, that is taqiyyah. whether they are islam or not, i cant say anything and yes they are ahlul qiblat, it is forbidden to condemn them. only Allah knows what's in their mind and heart.... but if this topic is about Islam in the way Allah commanded and Muhammad SAW teaches, then there is no taqiyyah in Islam.

sorry for adressing you as sir.

mashimaru83 Publish time 1-4-2015 11:37 AM

Truth.8 replied at 1-4-2015 09:54 AM
oh really? when? last year, last month, 2 yrs back?
muslims does it on frequent basic...every yea ...

To me, 'when' is not the issue; killing is always bad regardless of whether it happens today or 5 years ago.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Taqiyyah? what does it mean? to lie to protect religion????

ADVERTISEMENT