elizebeth Publish time 2-3-2015 11:17 AM

JESUS CHRIST Talk About "LOVE"

JESUS CHRIST say we must love:

* Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strenght.
* Love one another as I have loved you.
* Love your neighbor as yourself.
* Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

By this commandments you can overcome the spiritual world..

Sephiroth Publish time 4-3-2015 09:46 AM

Love is like sugar. Good to take it in a small quantity or otherwise, you will come down with diabetic and live the rest of your life drinking Kopi-O no sugar. {:1_550:}

Discipline on the other hand is like Salt. Too much salt is bad for you but no salt means your food will taste like crap. The goal here could be to give just enough salt to make the food (life) taste good but not too much that it could lead you to high blood pressure. {:1_539:}

louiektc Publish time 25-5-2015 12:23 PM

Sephiroth replied at 4-3-2015 09:46 AM
Love is like sugar. Good to take it in a small quantity or otherwise, you will come down with diabet ...

Loving someone doesnt mean feeding more sugar or salt than someone could handle.

To a beginner, here is the intro:

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Sephiroth Publish time 8-7-2015 10:45 AM

by louiektc

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Lady, you have no idea what Love is. {:1_550:}

Too much love will make you blind to the mistakes of your loved one. That is why they say Love is Blind.
And it is out of this blind love that man do so much damage and evil in the World.

As I said before, Love is like Sugar - too much means you will get diabetes. And yet without discipline (Salt) to say No to your loved ones (when it is appropriate) you could never prevent that person from over indulging in sugar and get sickness.

In my opinion, the World requires more Discipline than it requires love.

louiektc Publish time 15-7-2015 11:07 AM

Sephiroth replied at 8-7-2015 10:45 AM
by louiektc

That expain God makes you unique.

Your loving experiences taste like sugar and not too much.
Your self displine feel like salt and again not too much.

And that's why you dont walk thru eternal.

The post simply priortize your focus, always put God matter first. Then you will get whole of His blessing... which is never too much!

Have not you experience "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and ALL these things will be added to you."

Sephiroth Publish time 15-7-2015 11:23 AM

by louiektc

Have not you experience "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and ALL these things will be added to you."

And where do you seek Kingdom of God and His Righteousness? Many thinks that they should just focus on God and wait till you die to go somewhere.

Personally I don't believe that. If you cannot seek Kingdom of God here and now, starting with your own two hands, then you could have wasted your life, ignoring God's gift of Life, Freedom and Opportunity (to do good things). If all you do is Pray, Pray and Pray while ignoring the needy around you, then you could have wasted your life doing nothing but Praying. If all God wanted was for humanity to Pray, He couldn't have send Adam and Eve down onto the Planet to live as a couple and form society.

The trick here is to balance both Spiritual and Worldly life. To take ONLY what is enough for you and try to give as much as possible.

louiektc Publish time 16-7-2015 10:51 AM

Sephiroth replied at 15-7-2015 11:23 AM
by louiektc

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

This is daily shema prayer to refresh God graces first in the morning. We know our limitation. We are not God.Cant do all thing to meet other needs. You see your both hands each everyday, full with load and your mind wonder noway. And once again we caught on worldly things and things which makes someone stay far away from God. However, God never look down someone. Again God did not judge someone by its ability, but availability to God.

All things around this country looks out of order and you still keeping up your tea spoon energy and trying to fix it. God knew all these crapy man since he was in his mother womb. There is no solution to fix the world by man, but just one thing that will restore back things that seem to be out of controlled. Let those troubles return to God.

Prayer just part of your life, not all. In modern days, Pray and Work (ora et labora). Pray first, instruction come then, and start working out according to the spec. Finish the works, God grace and wisdom shall be added into you. Then someone shall strike the balance spiritually and physically.

Sephiroth Publish time 16-7-2015 04:13 PM

by louiektc

There is no solution to fix the world by man, but just one thing that will restore back things that seem to be out of controlled. Let those troubles return to God.

I guess that is why you are still in the gutters and holding onto your "holy book" waiting for someone to drag you out of the filth and mud. {:1_550:}

The Scriptures had given the "solution" to Worldly problems but YOU REFUSED to accept them. Who's fault is that? God's?

Did you not read the words - ""If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways ... I will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Did you not hear the words mentioned in the bold? Do you not understand this words? Are they not solutions which all humans able to do (regardless of their race and creed or even religion, for I'm convince God is without Religion). However, what you do is merely ignore the teaching and want God to see only the filth in your hearts and deeds.

What is the use of God's Love when all you offer Him in return could be hatred, distrust, arrogance, ignorance and disgust? {:1_550:}

Do you know what I pray for everyday? And I do mean EVERYDAY. I pray that the World could be cleansed of evil men, their worthless belief, their worldly sickness and their so-called disgusting civilization. And in return, I pray for a World that is green and clean where men can live free and peaceful once more as God attended. Yes, I pray for this EVERYDAY and hopeful that one day God will look down and cleanse the World.

louiektc Publish time 20-7-2015 11:26 AM

Sephiroth replied at 16-7-2015 04:13 PM
by louiektc

Yeah..
Glad to hear you pray for green and clean. May bros and systers joint hands and offer our universal prayer cleanses you and this world. So you will be pure.

I guess that is why you are still in the gutters and holding onto your "holy book" waiting for someone to drag you out of the filth and mud.

The Scriptures had given the "solution" to Worldly problems but YOU REFUSED to accept them. Who's fault is that? God's?

"For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead "

Just to clarify one thing on my last post. God never give thing that someone can't handle, except someone is working on God plan specifically for him. Surely those selected people not the most capable in the eyes of human. God sometimes picked a wicked man (man point of view) to do His great work. My point is, God does not provide a solution to fix worldly problem such as earth quake, climate change, meteor strike to human..but to provide spiritual salvation to human that bring his people back to Him. Matured Christian learnt not to judge but to find a lost with a good news in hand. Human never a legal saviour to someone, and only God that's heals and saves. That including the earth quake, climate change, meteor strike and so on...Those troubles I meant.
Also, if someone find it is to difficult to work on so called God's plan. The words above might help you to look into yourself, if it is by your own way, own might or else.

So I cant refuse what He offer me in the prayer, glad you too have that in yours.

Sephiroth Publish time 21-7-2015 11:13 AM

by louiektc

Glad to hear you pray for green and clean. May bros and systers joint hands and offer our universal prayer cleanses you and this world. So you will be pure.

The World is clean, it is the parasites calling themselves humans which living and crawling on its surface that is the problem. We have too much of these parasites and they have no purpose for existing in such large quantities. So yes, Cleansing is needed and it is overdue.

God never give thing that someone can't handle,....

But the problem here is YOU ARE NOT HANDLING ANYTHING. Humans are divided into two - the beautiful but stupid ones and the ugly retarded ones. The beautiful ones concentrate ONLY in making themselves look beautiful, with sole purpose of having fun fun and more fun regardless of the consequences of their actions. They don't care about the Environment or social justice or anything like that. All they want is to have fun and they will fight to preserve that freedom to have fun.

And there's the retarded ones - they don't know $hit, incapable of doing $hit, believing in some 7th century bull$hit will lead them to 21st Century and actually go around thinking that they MUST be the leaders of this World. And the trully Spiritual ones, stuck in between these two groups like between a rock and hard place.

God does not provide a solution to fix worldly problem such as earth quake, climate change, meteor strike to human..
Then what you are worshiping is NOT God. :shakehead3:

and only God that's heals and saves.
And yet you will run to adoctor when you or your family member is sick. Damn hypocrites. {:1_550:}

So I cant refuse what He offer me in the prayer, glad you too have that in yours.

Actually, you all have been refusing what God had offered. Because what He offers is not what you want in life. You want big cars, big salary, good family, free lifestyle without consequences and when you die, a heaven prepared for you with a large red carpet to welcome you.

What if I said that True God do not offer you NOTHING. Could you still follow His words and Laws? {:1_550:}

louiektc Publish time 22-7-2015 04:59 PM

Sephiroth replied at 21-7-2015 11:13 AM
by louiektc

When we study, we really study hard. When we play, we really play hard. And the world is really beautiful...If one doing half-half here and half-half there, as usual.. neither way has fun.

Playing hard without corrupted act required wisdom. And that wisdom come from your prayer.

louiektc Publish time 22-7-2015 05:16 PM

Sephiroth replied at 21-7-2015 11:13 AM
by louiektc

Then what you are worshiping is NOT God.

Yes, I am not worshiping any God in this world. I am just a servant.

and only God that's heals and saves.
And yet you will run to adoctor when you or your family member is sick. Damn hypocrites.

God heals spiritually and physically. It is damn stu*** if a sick people refuse to see doctor.

Actually, you all have been refusing what God had offered. Because what He offers is not what you want in life. You want big cars, big salary, good family, free lifestyle without consequences and when you die, a heaven prepared for you with a large red carpet to welcome you.

To some people, certainly Yes. Many people come to worship place with the hope that they will get tipbits. Surely some goddess do that business..
Just repeat what I said in earlier post. If you humble yourself, call God name, repent, surely God hear your voice and he will heal the land...not just give you some business for a big car and red carpet or river of wine.

What if I said that True God do not offer you NOTHING. Could you still follow His words and Laws?

My understanding about True God is the one able to empty yourself out. So you will be pure and adhere to God. Once you are truly empty, God will fill you with everything. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Sephiroth Publish time 23-7-2015 07:34 AM

by louiektc

Yes, I am not worshiping any God in this world. I am just a servant.
In another word, you are an atheist.

God heals spiritually and physically. It is damn stu*** if a sick people refuse to see doctor.
Is your doctor a God? No, then your Christianity is full of hypocritical messages. {:1_550:}

Just repeat what I said in earlier post. If you humble yourself, call God name, repent, surely God hear your voice and he will heal the land...not just give you some business for a big car and red carpet or river of wine.

Quoting something from the Bible is not equals to saying it yourself, unless you want to parade around claiming you are a God. {:1_550:}
So far, all I see is a damn hypocrite before me. {:1_550:}

My understanding about True God is the one able to empty yourself out.
That makes NO sense whatsoever, but then again, that is your opinion.

Truth.8 Publish time 8-8-2015 10:40 AM

Sephiroth replied at 23-7-2015 07:34 AM

That makes NO sense whatsoever, but then again, that is your opinion.
...how common sense you are??{:1_550:}

louiektc Publish time 17-8-2015 06:17 PM

Sephiroth replied at 23-7-2015 07:34 AM
by louiektc

Let reverse engineering the saying.

People lost hope to God as impatient growing intensively over decade. They deprive from God simple command and obeying worldly law and worldy wisdom instead. They claim this is a success way of life. They make laws, creed and cultivate some kind of out-clothting cultures. These people like wisdom, prosperities and power. However their mind is shut to God word as they no longer hear from God. And they made a God whom is far and unreachable.

By given a candy to incompetent God people, more people take the candy and stay far far away from God, generation after generation. They fight for territories, fight for political influence and fight for $$. All these distrub the natural law of creation.

And God sent disaster before them.

Sephiroth Publish time 19-8-2015 08:50 AM

Edited by Sephiroth at 19-8-2015 10:34 AM

by louiektc

People lost hope to God as impatient growing intensively over decade. They deprive from God simple command and obeying worldly law and worldy wisdom instead. They claim this is a success way of life. They make laws, creed and cultivate some kind of out-clothting cultures. These people like wisdom, prosperities and power. However their mind is shut to God word as they no longer hear from God. And they made a God whom is far and unreachable.
Have you ever thought that the reason why Humans unable to "hear" God is because they choose not to listen to God in the first place?

The problem here is that humans become too "smart" for their own good. They "made" their own God and created their own laws and regulations. They choose to create their own civilization away from Nature and thus in order to preserve this beast they called "Civilization", they make sacrifice.

Humans keep animals for food, correct? In that context, we are the "Beast" to those animals (if they can reason). In the same way, we have created a Beast-like civilization. It has the characteristics of the late Roman Empire, with democracy and Capitalism to fuel its hunger, foolish laws to maintain its grip and Blind Science as a reasoning method. This "Beast" continue to erode Spiritualism because Spiritualism provide it with questioning method. With Spiritualism, humans will question their very existence and think outside the "box" which the Beast wants us to live within. Like an invisible cage - everything in predestined way and without any room for questioning. Spiritualism will force humans to question whether this condition (of living) is all there is and whether there is anything outside the "box". The "Beast" which we call Civilization doesn't want that to happen.
Without Spiritualism, the "Beast" could kill and devour humans without them caring (just as one sheep, cow and chicken do not bother if another is killed before it). Have you seen how humans have become "immune" and indifferent toward suffering of others lately?

By given a candy to incompetent God people, more people take the candy and stay far far away from God, generation after generation. They fight for territories, fight for political influence and fight for $$. All these distrub the natural law of creation.
No, they choose to have an incompetent God because only with such God (or religion), can they continue to fight for various reasons.

Take the example of the Ten Commandment. The first five commandment are instructions on how to follow God (we can ignore this). However, the rest of the five is for human to follow. One of them is "You shall not Kill". IF one were to follow this Commandment strictly, how many of us could be willing to become soldiers and go and fight oversea? American military will grind to a halt if everyone in the military follows this law. The War Economy will cease to exist and large companies which produce war machines, bullets and bandages will come to a halt.

Do you really think any government could want this? No, what they want are drones who cannot think for themselves, willing to fight for some made-believed "God" and later, for some idiotic concept called Freedom or Liberty (of the Elites).

And God sent disaster before them.
No, Humans create disaster for themselves. Don't blame God for the stupidity of Humans. :shakehead3:

malawi7 Publish time 25-8-2015 12:39 AM

halelujuah

louiektc Publish time 9-9-2015 06:29 PM

Sephiroth replied at 19-8-2015 08:50 AM
by louiektc

You trully speak my mine...

"incompetent God" speaks everything about human faith.

Just share the logic behind.
-I worship an allmighty God. But I know God not. Neither God's heart or will.
-My God is the greatest, other gods are incompetent. But I cant tell you where is my God?
-my God is more mercyful, He kills less...
-So, dont preach me about any other God. Because this confuses me...

Good day!

Sephiroth Publish time 10-9-2015 01:32 PM

by louiektc

Your so-called logic (behind the chain of thoughts) are illogical.

Just share the logic behind.
-I worship an allmighty God. But I know God not. Neither God's heart or will.

Why must you know or understand Will of God?
Why should God explain His Will to you? In which point in time in existence of the Universe did He consulted with you of all people on what His Will were (before doing anything)?

-My God is the greatest, other gods are incompetent. But I cant tell you where is my God?
If you do not know where your God is, then how do you know that what you perceive is trully God and not your own Ego pretending to be God?

-my God is more mercyful, He kills less...
A killing God is not merciful God. There must be a logical explanation other than Mercy for killing someone.

-So, dont preach me about any other God. Because this confuses me...
Same excuse as student telling a teacher not to teach him anything because he is unable to understand.
The problem is with YOU, not God or Gods.

louiektc Publish time 10-9-2015 04:09 PM

Sephiroth replied at 10-9-2015 01:32 PM
by louiektc

Your so-called logic (behind the chain of thoughts) are illogical.

You are an excellent repeater.

Thanks for ellaborate my points of Malaysian logical thinking.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: JESUS CHRIST Talk About "LOVE"

ADVERTISEMENT