obelisk Publish time 13-1-2015 09:46 AM

Abdullah Dongshin Park - A story of Korean Muslim

Cnn76AP7eOQ

DsckpfG0f10

sqOHJKqrWnI

이슬람 전도사 박동신(압둘라), 이슬람의 편견 깨기 시리즈 소개 - 한국인들에게 드리는 첫 편지
Islamic preacher, Park Dongshin(Abdullah) - Introduction - the first letter to Korean people

안녕하세요. 저는 한국인 무슬림 박동신 이라고 합니다. 저는 독실한 기독교인 가정에서 자랐고 성인이 된 후 이슬람에서 정확한 교리적 해답을 찾았고 개종하게 되었습니다.
Hello I'm Korean Muslim, Park Dongshin. I was born in devout Christian family and when I became adult I found doctrinal answer in Islam then converted.

이후 직접 이슬람의 시작점인 아라비아 반도에 가서 이슬람 공부를 2년 반 정도 하고 지금은 북아프리카에 있는 아랍국가인 모로코에서 공부를 하고 있습니다.
After that I went to Arabic peninsula that place which Islam has started and I studied Islam there almost 2 years and half in. Now I'm studying in morocco which is Arabic country located in North Africa.

제가 이 비디오를 만들게 된 이유는 한국에 이슬람에 대한 올바른 정보가 너무 부족하기 때문이고 반면에 잘못 설명된 왜곡된 정보는 너무나도 널리 퍼져있었기 때문입니다.
The reason that I make videos is lack of correct information about Islam in Korea and widespread of distorted information.

인터넷에 널리 퍼져있는 한글로 된 이슬람 관련 글이나 비디오들의 출처를 찾아가보면 대부분 기독교 선교단체에서 악의적으로 짜깁기 하거나 조작한 내용들이었고
When I visited the source of the articles and videos about Islam in Korean language which is wide-spread, I found that it was done by Christian missions organization and it was maliciously and fake.

심지어 교회의 목사님들까지도 잘못된 이슬람을 신도들에게 가르치고 있는 것이 너무 부끄러웠습니다.
And even pastors are teaching Islam in a wrong way to Christian people, shame on them

때로는 그 내용들이 정말 말도 안되는 이슬람의 알라는 달신이라느니 딸들이 있다느니 하는 어이없는 것들도 있었고 사실이 아닌 것으로 교묘히 혐오감을 일으키기 위해 나쁘게 조작한 것들도 있었습니다.
The contents are too much preposterous that ALLAH in Islam is God of moon and has daughters and it was aghast. Sometimes they do extreme fabrication to make people feeling hate by which is not true.

이슬람이 실제 그런 종교라면 왜 오늘날 전 세계 많은 이들이 입교를 하고 있겠습니까? 그리고 실제 그렇다면 저부터도 개종하지 않았을 것입니다.
If Islam is really like that "a bad religion" why nowadays people in the whole world enter to Islam? and so do I, I wouldn't convert to Islam too if it's real.

제가 이슬람 국가를 다녀보고 무슬림들을 겪어보고 또 아랍어 원어로 이슬람을 연구해 본 결과는 이슬람은 너무나 깊이 있고 논리적이며 과학적이고 실제 신의 계시와 근거들이 살아서 증명되고 있는 놀라운 종교였습니다.
After I visited Islamic countries and have experience with Muslims and studied Islam in Arabic which is original language, the result was amazing that Islam is so much deep, logic and scientific. And revelation of God and evidences are alive and proved so it is amazing religion.

하고 싶은 말이 너무 많지만 이만 줄이고 앞으로 비디오 강좌를 통해서 여러분들에게 모두 알려드리도록 하겠습니다.
I have many things to say, but I'll stop here and I will tell you all by upcoming video lectures.

저는 저 자신을 이슬람 전도사라고 소개하겠습니다. 그동안 한국에서 일부 종교인들이 마음껏 이슬람을 왜곡하고 조롱해왔지만 오늘부로 정확한 이슬람을 한국인들에게 모두 알려주어서 그 모든 편견을 없애도록 하겠습니다.
I will introduce myself as a preacher of Islam. Meanwhile in Korea some of religion people were distort and ridicule to Islam as much as they like but from now I will make Korean people know about correct Islam and I will remove all of prejudice.

지금 인터넷 상에 가장 많이 떠도는 이슈들부터 해서 여러분들이 가장 궁굼해 하는 모든 것들 하나하나 꾸준히 다 알려드리도록 하겠습니다.
I will tell you all of things one by one consistently from which is most spread issues on the Internet.

사실 제가 감기가 결려 목이 아픕니다만 더이상 공부 핑계로 침묵 할수만은 없어서 지금 이 비디오를 찍습니다. 감기가 걸리든 몸이 아프든 상관치 않고 꾸준히 계속해서 모든 사항들을 다 전하겠습니다.
Actually I got cold so I have pain in my throat but I can not be just silent with excuse of studying so I make videos. I will not care even I got cold or sick in body but I will keep teaching consistently.

제가 찍어 올리는 비디오들은 유튜브에 있는 이슬람 채널에 이슬람 전도사라는 타이틀로 앞으로 몇년간 꾸준히 다 올라 올것입니다. 채널 주소는youtube.com/islamickorea 입니다.
My videos will be uploaded all to Islamic channel on youtube under title 'Islamic preacher 이슬람 전도사' for years. Address of channelisYouTube.com/islamickorea

이후 미래에는 이슬람에 대한 고급 강의들을 제 개인 채널에 올릴 예정이니 또한 구독 해주시면 감사하겠습니다. 주소는YouTube.com/AbdullahKorean
and in future I will make high level lectures about Islam and upload them to my personal channel so I would like you to subscribe my personal channel also. Address is YouTube.com/AbdullahKorean

그럼 앞으로 자주 뵙도록 하겠습니다. 감사합니다.
then I'll see you often. Thank you.

2015년 1월 6일
Jan 6 2015

하나님의 종, 압둘라 박동신
servant of ALLAH, Abdullah Dongshin Park

- I would like you to pray to Allah for these works be accepted from Him azzawajal.
May Allaah reward you all

Ya ALLAH forgive us and protect us from punishment of grave and punishment of hell and grant us jannatul firdaus without Hisaab.

https://www.facebook.com/AbdullahDongshinPark
Pages: [1]
View full version: Abdullah Dongshin Park - A story of Korean Muslim

ADVERTISEMENT