sansan43 Publish time 3-3-2014 01:51 AM

Accounting and Tax Services

To all Business man & tax payer,

We are providing accounting & tax services for all of you. Our service will helps you to submit your tax in time (no more unnessary penalty), make sure your account in order, help you to understand more about your business (how much is your profit, who is still not pay you, how many stock losting, which expenses cost you most...).

We also help to deal with your auditor until the audit report was complete. (Only for Sdn Bhd)

Our charges as below:

Accounting service
- 1 mth 4 times = RM800
- 1 mth 8 times = RM1,300
- 1 mth 1 time = RM500
- 3 mth once = RM1,000
- 1 yrs 1 time = RM3,600 (negotiable, depend on trasaction)

Tax services
- Borang BE = RM50
- Borang B = RM150(with 1 income & with account)
- Borang B = RM200 (1 business with account & 1 rental income)
- Borang B = RM500 (more than 3 income type or 1 business income with book keeping)
- Borang B = RM860 (Business income without account; negotiable)
- Borang P = RM310 (Partnership with account)
- Borang P = RM720 (Partnership with book keeping)
- Borang P = RM1,300 (Partnership without account)
- Borang E = RM200 (for maximum 10 employees)

In normal case, we will receive 30% as deposit once you agreed our charges. Then 40% when the first set of account / draft tax computation was done and discuss with you. Finally, 30% balance will be received after we submit the account for audit or after we submit your tax to income tax department.

Please always bear in mind that, we will not held any responsibility for those delay cause by you. And no exeption for delay of payment due by reason not related with our service.

For any requiry, please provide your email/HP no. We will get back to you soonest possible.

Thank you for your support.

{:1_138:} {:1_132:} :)

MilanMask Publish time 30-7-2020 03:11 PM

If you are looking for good accounting and tax services, then you should definitely pay attention to the software that Tabulera develops for business. Everything you need in one place. I recommend that you follow the link and read more information about this company. I really hope that this post will be useful for you, friend.

SarkarPortalyo Publish time 30-7-2020 10:48 PM

Aaple Sarkar portal has been released by way of the Maharashtra State Government to make the technique of submitting certificates and different offerings lots easier. click here Citizens of the country of Maharashtra might be able to check in themselves and follow on line for income proof thru Aaple Sarkar portal.

DouglasN Publish time 14-8-2020 10:26 PM

I have always known that finding a good accountant is important. This was relevant 20 years ago and has become even more relevant in the era of online shopping)) I have several branches in different countries, so I prefer outsourcing now. These are big companies like Osome. You can see their price list at this useful reference. It seems to me that remote accounting is more practical and profitable now.

JamesDunnan Publish time 24-8-2020 02:17 PM

Edited by JamesDunnan at 24-8-2020 02:18 PM

It's vital to have a good Accounting Supervisor, a person who's gonna understand the processes and constantly search for improvements. For example, there is no point in hiring low-level accounts and billing clerks since their job is manual, repeatable and prone to human errors. It can be automated with software like billparsers.com. I feel like this is a way to go in 2020.

mackiigeorge Publish time 3-9-2020 05:11 PM

Pleasecontact onlineassignment help and assignmenthelp UK and place your order our cheap custom top essay writingservices and we will be glad to help you. Youhave thus come to the right place and can be assured that you will receivecheap top essay writing services and bestessay writing services UK at competitive prices while the quality of theessay will never be compromised by.

mackiigeorge Publish time 10-10-2020 05:52 PM

Just click UKassignment and domy assignment and place your order. Please contact assignmentwriting UK about our cheap custom top essay writing servicesand we will be glad to help you.Just clickUK assignment help and place your order.​​​​​​​Itis indeed, for that reason that our bestessay writing service will come in handy
Pages: [1]
View full version: Accounting and Tax Services

ADVERTISEMENT