Sephiroth Publish time 9-1-2014 07:50 AM

New Sultan Sulu revives ownership claims on Sabah.

Source : http://my.news.yahoo.com/sulu-sultan-revives-ownership-bid-sabah-win-win-140000003.html

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 7 — In a bid to refresh its stake on Sabah, the new head of the Sulu sultanate has offered what it calls a “win-win solution” for the long-standing conflict over ownership of the Borneo state between Malaysia and the Philippines.
Sultan Esmail Kiram II said they are offering to allow Sabah to remain within the federation of Malaysia, if the Malaysian government in turn recognises the sultanate’s ownership of the state.

“Malaysia is Muslim, the Sultanate is Muslim, the problem can be discussed between Muslims. If Malaysia wins, the Sultanate wins,” the new sultan was quoted saying in a report yesterday by Filipino paper Manila Bulletin.What the F*&K is this? :huffy :huffy :huffy

Since when does Sabah and her people (majority of them) who are not Muslims belongs to either this country or to Islam? Does this delusional Sultan thinks he still lives in 18th century where his claims means $hit to anyone? Sabahans entitled to their land and their rights to live in them and if Sulu believes otherwise, they should take the case to the World court just like Malaysia did with Sipadan conflct years ago. This have NOTHING to do with Islam or being Muslims.

A reminder to all Sabahans who may be reading this - People of Sabah and Sarawak agreed to enter Malaysia (or become an independant nations from British in 1947). There was an agreement called Malaysia Agreement which was agreed upon Malaya with UK and Northern Ireland, Borneo, Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore about the formation of Malaysia in 1963. There is NO agreement between Malaysia and Sulu regarding Sabah or Sarawak. I repeat, there is NO agreement between Malaysia and Sulu regarding Sabah and Sarawak. Any attempt by Malaysia government to negoitate with Sulu regarding this matter (which is a direct violation of the formation of Malaysia in 1963), should be considered an act of treason by the Federal government toward Sabah and Sarawak.

manehnya Publish time 9-1-2014 09:24 AM

me love sabah

Al-Patih Publish time 18-1-2014 10:50 PM

Malaysia is Muslim, the Sultanate is Muslim, the problem can be discussed between Muslims. If Malaysia wins, the Sultanate wins,” the new sultan was quoted saying in a report yesterday by Filipino paper Manila Bulletin.
why bother about them ...one is a kangkung brain ..the other one spinach brain ...http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sephiroth Publish time 20-1-2014 10:52 AM

Al-Patih posted on 18-1-2014 10:50 PM static/image/common/back.gif
why bother about them ...one is a kangkung brain ..the other one spinach brain ...

I don't find this to be a laughing matter. :huffy

There is NOTHING to laugh at regarding the remarks of Sultan Sulu that he wants to discuss with Malaysian Government about the freedom of Sabah People as if those people do not have rights, JUST because Sulu and Malaysia are Islamic nations. :huffy

Al-Patih Publish time 20-1-2014 10:56 AM

Sephiroth posted on 20-1-2014 10:52 AM static/image/common/back.gif
I don't find this to be a laughing matter.

There is NOTHING to laugh at regarding the re ...

my sermon still stand http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/simpsons/mr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sephiroth Publish time 21-1-2014 10:04 AM

Source : http://my.news.yahoo.com/perjanjian-malaysia-perlu-dilihat-semula-untuk-jamin-kebebasan-230009526.html

"Kini adalah masa sesuai untuk Sabah, Sarawak dan Putrajaya melihat kembali Perjanjian Malaysia dan lihat apa yang sudah dipersetujui."

"Ia perlu dilakukan. Kita perlu melihat secara mendalam. Satu perkara yang tidak dapat dinafikan adalah hak kebebasan beragama,” katanya.

Betul. Sudah tiba masanya Sabah dan Sarawak perlu meneliti kembali perjanjian Malaysia yg dibuat pada tahun 1960an dulu serta memikirkan kembali adakah mereka masih perlu berada dlm Persekutuan Malaysia yg jelas sangat tidak menghiraukan kebajikan mereka. Saya rasa adalah lebih baik sekiranya Sabah dan Sarawak keluar dari Malaysia, kemudian memohon dgn United Nation utk bantuan kewangaan serta teknology dan memajukan negara mereka sendiri tanpa bergantung kpd Semenanjung Malaysia.

Dan kalau boleh, serang dan musnahkan sahaja pulau kudis yg bernama kesultanan Sulu supaya tak ada lagi penganas2 dari Sulu berani masuk ke dalam kawasan Sabah, semata2 kerana ahli politik pondan dari Semanjung.
Pages: [1]
View full version: New Sultan Sulu revives ownership claims on Sabah.

ADVERTISEMENT