Sephiroth Publish time 26-11-2013 08:49 AM

Angola will soon ban Islam.

Source : http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/angola-become-first-country-ban-islam

By Allison Geller, Mon, November 25, 2013
Angola has taken measures to officially ban Islam, making it the first country in the world to do so.

The International Business Times reported that several news outlets throughout Africa have quoted officials in the Angolan government stating that the country was taking steps to eliminate Islam in an effort to combat Muslim extremism.

“The process of legalization of Islam has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights, their mosques would be closed until further notice,” Rosa Cruz e Silva, the Angolan Minister of Culture, was quoted as saying by Agence Ecofin last Friday, according to OnIslam.

Silva said these measures were the latest in a series of ongoing efforts to ban “illegal” religions.

“All sects on the list published by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights in the Angolan newspaper ‘Jornal de Angola’ are prohibited to conduct worship, so they should keep their doors closed,” she told the Cameroon Voice‏.

“In addition, we also have a long list of more than a thousand legalization applications,” she added.

Angolan president José Eduardo told the Osun Defender newspaper, “This is the final end of Islamic influence in our country.”Finally, a country with balls. {:1_132:} {:1_132:} {:1_132:}

I was expecting Germany to be the first to ban Islam - since they had bad experience with Adolf Hitler and his Mein Klampf or perhaps Denmark or French with all those problems they were facing with Muslims. But the courage to ban Islam comes from an Africa country (Angola) who have had enough nonsense with Islam and the extremists it created. Good for Angola. I will be praying for Angola's success and its bright future. {:1_149:}

Sephiroth Publish time 26-11-2013 09:22 AM

Correction : Angola HAVE banned Islam since November 24th, 2013 (two days ago). Yooray for Angola. {:1_132:}

Source : http://shoebat.com/2013/11/24/republic-angola-bans-islam-dangerous-cult-destroys-mosques/

The Republic of Angola, which is located in Southern Africa, has officially banned Islam as a dangerous cult, and this deserves nothing but our emulation.

The president of the majority Catholic nation of Angola, José Eduardo dos Santos, made this emphatic statement, as quoted by Osun Defender:

This is the final end of Islamic influence in our country

A mosque in the provence of Humambo was closed down recently, and one Muslim leader of the Islamic Community of Angola said:

Our brothers have just informed me that his place of prayer in Huambo was also closed this morning, as has occurred in other provinces in recent months … unfortunately this has been the common practice of the competent authorities, they do not notify the leaders of mosques, send the police, this comes to the site and ordering the closure, and says nothing more

Malay Muslims here - you destroy Hindu temples here, and now, the whole World starting to label Islam and ban it from their country, starting with Angola. THAT, STUPID MUSLIM PIGS - IS MY GOD. {:1_509:} Last edited by Sephiroth on 26-11-2013 09:23 AM

gunblade712 Publish time 26-11-2013 11:53 AM

I didn't know you stoop as low as believing such fitnah.

http://www.news.com.au/world/angola-government-denies-it-tried-to-ban-islam/story-fndir2ev-1226768582895

Does 'your God' allows spreading fitnah and insults other religion?

Sephiroth Publish time 26-11-2013 02:06 PM

gunblade712 posted on 26-11-2013 11:53 AM static/image/common/back.gif
I didn't know you stoop as low as believing such fitnah.

http://www.news.com.au/world/angola-gov ...

Wait a few more days. We will see which is the correct news. I will be praying for the news (that Islam is banned in Angola) to be true, or if it is not, then soon to be true.

Till then, shut the hell up.

Truth.8 Publish time 26-11-2013 02:14 PM

Sephiroth posted on 26-11-2013 09:22 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Correction : Angola HAVE banned Islam since November 24th, 2013 (two days ago). Yooray for Angola. { ...

Malay Muslims here - you destroy Hindu temples here, and now, the whole World starting to label Islam and ban it from their country, starting with Angola. THAT, STUPID MUSLIM PIGS - IS MY GOD.

if the landhas not title....than'roboh' lah...
second, why drinking samsu god can come to hindusim? dont u think it better to 'roboh" which do not have truth???
not siding anyone but telling fact

Sephiroth Publish time 26-11-2013 02:57 PM

Truth.8 posted on 26-11-2013 02:14 PM static/image/common/back.gif
if the landhas not title....than'roboh' lah...
second, why drinking samsu god can come to ...

Get lost, Snake.

ibnur Publish time 26-11-2013 05:29 PM

@Sephiroth....

So, what are you getting or what will you be getting as soon as Angola ban Islam?

Al-Patih Publish time 27-11-2013 06:16 AM

deleted - Last edited by Al-Patih on 27-11-2013 06:20 AM

Al-Patih Publish time 27-11-2013 06:18 AM

http://lollitop.magicgate.eu/media/LollitopMagicgate_001/Recent_Hindu_festivals_and_rituals_2009_09.jpghttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/free-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sephiroth Publish time 27-11-2013 08:57 AM

ibnur posted on 26-11-2013 05:29 PM static/image/common/back.gif
@Sephiroth....

So, what are you getting or what will you be getting as soon as Angola ban Islam?

I was hoping that the World finally come to its freaking senses and throw away this Arabic bull$hit called Islam. It could start at a small country in Africa which had enough nonsense from Muslims, and that small change could lead other countries to make the same changes in their own countries. Soon, the whole World could throw Islam away by removing it from religious status and installing a cult status.

It couldn't be a big deal if USA or French or Germany did it, because they are rich countries and Arabs could just blame the Jews for it just as they blame Jews for everything else. But if the change were to occur in a 3rd World country, it could be a different case. It will show courage and bravery to standup to a false belief.

In a summary - I was hoping that men have finally grown some balls instead of continuing to live like damn sheeps. {:1_541:}

Sephiroth Publish time 27-11-2013 02:43 PM

Source : http://www.ibtimes.com/angolan-official-denies-islam-ban-muslims-say-mosque-closings-persist-1487416

Angolan Official Denies Islam Ban, But Muslims Say Mosque Closings Persist
By Connor Adams Sheets
on November 26 2013 5:23 PM

The controversy over reports that the southwest African nation of Angola had banned Islam and begun to demolish mosques took a new turn Tuesday when Manuel Fernando, director of the Angolan Ministry of Culture's National Institute for Religious Affairs, denied both reported measures.

But the Angolan magazine Exame Angola reports that a mosque in Huambo was closed recently "under express orders of the police authorities of the province of Huambo." That came from a member of the mosque in question, which Exame reports is the 60th to be closed in Angola. All quotes from Exame referenced in this article have been translated from Portuguese.

"A mosque was closed last week in Huambo and we have been subjected to pressure this week regarding a mosque in Luanda ," he said.

So even so there is no official announcement from the Government of Angola whether it had banned Islam or not, operations are underway to close mosques it seems.

Maybe Angola fears another attack by Muslim extremists if the news of Islam being banned here came out in public, and decides to take actions as quiet as possible. It make sense. I believe Luanda was the place where Muslims attacked a mall last month and killed several foreigners.

I will continue to pray that Angola continues to hunt down extremists and destroy this false Arabic cult. {:1_149:}

Truth.8 Publish time 27-11-2013 03:28 PM

Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 08:57 AM static/image/common/back.gif
I was hoping that the World finally come to its freaking senses and throw away this Arabic bull$hi ...

http://lollitop.magicgate.eu/media/LollitopMagicgate_001/Recent_Hindu_festivals_and_rituals_2009_09.jpghttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/free-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

ini apa punya ritual?? samsu punya drinking god saya ada dengar....tapi ini apa pula??

tolong madam sepi jawab??

ibnur Publish time 27-11-2013 03:32 PM

Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 08:57 AM static/image/common/back.gif
I was hoping that the World finally come to its freaking senses and throw away this Arabic bull$hi ...

Dear @Sephiroth....   :C

Your hope does not answer my questions.You still hoping and not getting.Unless you did a typo of not realising that you type in the word hope.

Sephiroth Publish time 27-11-2013 05:15 PM

ibnur posted on 27-11-2013 03:32 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Dear @Sephiroth....   

Your hope does not answer my questions.You still hoping and not ge ...

You asked what I'm getting or expecting to get, and I answered I hope (to get) Islam banned.

You asked a straight question and I gave a straight answer. What seems to be the problem here? You don't understand the answer or you don't like the answer? {:1_539:}

IF you don't understand the answer - I will explain.
IF you don't like the answer - I couldn't be bothered.

ibnur Publish time 29-11-2013 11:23 AM

Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 05:15 PM static/image/common/back.gif
You asked what I'm getting or expecting to get, and I answered I hope (to get) Islam banned.

Y ...

@sephiroth
Better not we wate our time diverting out of context.I ask straight question and you give straigh answer.I gave a stright reply because you answer a question I did not ask.

I ask "What will you get"but you answer that you "hope".Hope is not sure whether you get or not.I want to know what you will get "for sure".

For now I only see you will only get a hope (or wish) and I may call it a hopefull wish which may or may not happen.Nothing beneficial to yourself.

Then I ask myself what I will get if Islam is ban anywhere in the world.....My answer is....I will still be the same here in this place.My faith will not change and Islam will not change.

Sephiroth Publish time 1-12-2013 11:23 AM

ibnur posted on 29-11-2013 11:23 AM static/image/common/back.gif
@sephiroth
Better not we wate our time diverting out of context.I ask straight question and you ...

I think you are mistaken here in thinking I could be bothered to what you will be or do not be if (and when) Islam is banned whole over the World. I simply DO NOT CARE what happens to you, so please do not bother me with your own personal ideas.

You asked what I will get - and I answer I hope to see Islam banned. IF you believe that is a wishful thinking, FINE - that is your choice and I will not argue with what you think of my answer. However, I find it idiotic that you could think that I could have different answer for you simply because you don't like my first answer. I do not have any more answers other than that. I simply hope and pray that Islam will be banned across the World. That is all.

ibnur Publish time 1-12-2013 06:28 PM

Sephiroth posted on 1-12-2013 11:23 AM static/image/common/back.gif
I think you are mistaken here in thinking I could be bothered to what you will be or do not be if...

Glad to know you realise it is a wishfull thought....

A hopeless wishfull thought...
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/11/angola-denies-reports-banning-islam-2013112782236279392.html

Angola denies it has banned Islam

Government statement says there is "no war" against religion following allegations authorities had destroyed mosques.
Last updated: 27 Nov 2013 14:04

Sephiroth Publish time 2-12-2013 09:50 AM

ibnur posted on 1-12-2013 06:28 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Glad to know you realise it is a wishfull thought....

A hopeless wishfull thought...

I think you missed the statement which stated that I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. {:1_541:}

Sephiroth Publish time 2-12-2013 02:10 PM

Source : http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/28/angola-accused-banning-islam-mosques

The Islamic Community of Angola (ICA) claims that eight mosques have been destroyed in the past two years and anyone who practises Islam risks being found guilty of disobeying Angola's penal code.

Human rights activists have condemned the wide-ranging crackdown. "From what I have heard, Angola is the first country in the world that has decided to ban Islam," said Elias Isaac, country director of the Open Society Initiative of Southern Africa (Osisa). "This is a crazy madness. The government is intolerant of any difference."Human right activits? They should properly call themselves Muslim right activits instead. I don't see any of this Muslim lapdogs bark when a Mall in Kenya was attacked in October. Where were they? Bending down and licking their Arabic masters' feet? {:1_541:}

I will continue to pray Angola Government successful in destroy this Arabic cult (Islam) in Angola and bring about a new prosperity there. And while they at it, maybe they should think of a way of reducing the Muslim population. Poison works good against rats, stray cats and dogs, I heard. :C

Al-Patih Publish time 4-12-2013 05:26 AM

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Aghori-Hindu-Cannibal-Benares-445x670.jpgnow what ....http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif
Last edited by Al-Patih on 4-12-2013 05:28 AM

Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Angola will soon ban Islam.

ADVERTISEMENT