Q5t9U9r9Kfs

Dzulqarnain Publish time 21-11-2013 05:28 PM

Define pedophilia...

Truth.8 Publish time 21-11-2013 06:39 PM

Dzulqarnain posted on 21-11-2013 05:28 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Define pedophilia...

...meaning??

sam1528 Publish time 21-11-2013 07:08 PM

I just don't understand you. What is the issue? In Islam there are 2 parts to a marriage
(1) The contractual marriage. In reality it means a contract drawn up between the bride and groom. What is to prevent the bride from insisting that
- the marriage can only be consummated when wife is 18 or 21
- the wife to be able to complete her education to the max potential
That is what contracts are for
(2) The consummation of marriage. The minimum age is puberty as what happened between Aishah(ra) and Prophet Muhammad(saw). This is ok per your bible in exe16:7-8. If your bible says ok , why are you making a fuss? It appears that you don't know your bible.

It makes matters worse
- If you do a back calculation , we get biblical Isaac(40) marrying (and consummating the marriage) with biblical rebekah(3)
- the biblical God , the 'holy spirit' raped biblical Mary , luk1:26

Aiyoyo tambi , do you know the definition of 'pedophilia' and the teachings of your own bible?

Truth.8 Publish time 21-11-2013 08:08 PM

sam1528 posted on 21-11-2013 07:08 PM static/image/common/back.gif
I just don't understand you. What is the issue? In Islam there are 2 parts to a marriage
(1) The co ...

meaning i m now 40+++...can i marry 9 year oldgirl can or not?

sam1528 Publish time 21-11-2013 10:14 PM

Truth.8 posted on 21-11-2013 08:08 PM static/image/common/back.gif
meaning i m now 40+++...can i marry 9 year oldgirl can or not?
You are 40++? Wow! You argue like a std 6 kid ... no standard at all.

This shows that you did not even understand the video. Didn' the sheikh stated such marriage depends on
- culture
- tradition
- laws of the land.

According to Islam , you can marry the 9 yrs old girl if you get her and the wali's consent. You can even marry a 5 yrs old girl as the marriage is contractual.

You still have not answered me
- is consummation of marriage when the girl at puberty wrong? Exe16:7-8 states ok. Are you saying the bible is wrong?
- what do you think of the consummation of biblical Isaac(40) and biblical rebekah(3)?

What is the definition of pedophilia?

Why so scared to answer? You have no answers right? We will see 'truth.8' weaving and ducking in an effort not to answer the questions

Last edited by sam1528 on 21-11-2013 10:16 PM

Truth.8 Publish time 21-11-2013 10:32 PM

sam1528 posted on 21-11-2013 10:14 PM static/image/common/back.gif
You are 40++? Wow! You argue like a std 6 kid ... no standard at all.

This shows that you did n ...

dlm video itu...pak arab kata prophet that we follow....makna you willing to give 9 yrs old daugther to 40++++....???{:1_550:}

sam1528 Publish time 21-11-2013 10:57 PM

Truth.8 posted on 21-11-2013 10:32 PM static/image/common/back.gif
dlm video itu...pak arab kata prophet that we follow....makna you willing to give 9 yrs old daugther to 40++++....???http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/icon_rolleyes.gif

I am very sure it does not state that you must marry and consummate a 9 yrs old girl. In fact prophet Muhammad(saw) did not say that you must marry and consummate a 9 yrs old girl. Where do you get this idea?

Prophet Muhammad(saw) also married widows ages ranging from 9 to 56. Why are you just picking on 9? Why not 21 or 27 or 34 etc? Logically it means it is the lowest permissible age. BTW if you don't know , permissible does not mean must.

You have not answered me
- eze16:7-8 states that Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra) is ok. Are you saying the bible is wrong?
- what do you think of the consummation of biblical Isaac(40) and biblical rebekah(3)?

Ha ha , we muslims have no problems answering such naive simpleton questions. However Christian fundies like you avoid answering our questions at any cost. Why is that so?

Last edited by sam1528 on 21-11-2013 10:58 PM

Dzulqarnain Publish time 22-11-2013 12:59 AM

Truth.8 posted on 21-11-2013 06:39 PM static/image/common/back.gif
...meaning??

The Arab word for pedophilia...? ;P
- Pak arab mana yang kata...???

Sephiroth Publish time 22-11-2013 08:57 AM

"There is no minimal age for marriage. You can have marriage contract even with one-year old girl..." but the age where a huband can have sex varies according to the fellow (in the Youtube).

Problem here is - Once marriage, WHO GOING MONITOR what happening in the bedroom? We know from child abuse cases in Malaysia that an adult CAN AND HAD force themselves onto young girls. And from several cases around the World, sex with underaged girl with assumption of marriage is common in Islam to the point that, it didn't matter at all that an underaged girl can die during such thing (in the West and other civilised World, it is considered murder but not in Islamic countries).

So fact here remains that Islam PROMOTED Pedophilia. FULL STOP.

ussopp Publish time 22-11-2013 10:05 AM

marry at young age is a whole world normalities...before school is a nescessity....not arab only

dont downgrade your own ancestor...

ever 30 years back then, it was still happening...and even now it still happening.....

and dont give a naive age diferences as argument...

since when age differences is taken in account to cancel a marriage...?

if there are a couple of 100 years old with 25 years old, it will give you accurately 75 years old age differences.
but if both side agrre, who are you to deny?

watch this untill end okay, mr truth....
WsYk-tRp9jk

Sephiroth Publish time 22-11-2013 10:50 AM

by ussopp

marry at young age is a whole world normalities...before school is a nescessity....not arab only

dont downgrade your own ancestor...

Normalities my foot. Human ancestors lived in caves, eat half-cooked meat, and dressed in twigs and leaves. You want to live like that with excuse of don't want to downgrade your ancestors, kah? :curse:

Progress means MOVE forward, not keep looking backward. Pedophillia seems to be a norm one time (long time ago) but over the time, people become CIVILISED. Hindus and Buddhists marries their girls when they reached the age of puberty (16 years old) and NOT BEFORE. Before that, they are engagement where two families agreed to accept a girl into marriage with another when she come of age. Engagement is NOT EQUALS to MARRIAGE. Fullstop.

if there are a couple of 100 years old with 25 years old, it will give you accurately 75 years old age differences.
but if both side agrre, who are you to deny?

I can ask also lah - IF you (couple 100 years old and 25 years old) want to do whatever you like, WHY BOTHER ASKING US? Do whatever you like.

mashimaru83 Publish time 22-11-2013 11:02 AM

Sephiroth posted on 22-11-2013 10:50 AM static/image/common/back.gif
by ussopp

@Sephiroth
Engagement is NOT EQUALS to MARRIAGE. Fullstop.Pedophillia is NOT EQUALS to MARRIAGE. Double fullstop ..

Truth.8 Publish time 22-11-2013 11:27 AM

sam1528 posted on 21-11-2013 10:57 PM static/image/common/back.gif
I am very sure it does not state that you must marry and consummate a 9 yrs old girl. In fact prop ...

hat do you think of the consummation of biblical Isaac(40) and biblical rebekah(3)?

does all prophetsdid this???
our faith do not practise such because for younger age 3-9 they need good education before expose to sex or marriage things....

Truth.8 Publish time 22-11-2013 11:30 AM

mashimaru83 posted on 22-11-2013 11:02 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Pedophillia is NOT EQUALS to MARRIAGE. Double fullstop ..

I know this kind of acts done in islamic country like lubnan and few other country.....recently a men was arrested in sabah or sarawk for getting marry to underage girl....i think he was charge in JAIS...read few months ago...

i think not suitable at present time but muslims country still doing it...

sam1528 Publish time 22-11-2013 12:38 PM

Sephiroth posted on 22-11-2013 08:57 AM static/image/common/back.gif
"There is no minimal age for marriage. You can have marriage contract even with one-year old girl..." but the age where a huband can have sex varies according to the fellow (in the Youtube).

Problem here is - Once marriage, WHO GOING MONITOR what happening in the bedroom? We know from child abuse cases in Malaysia that an adult CAN AND HAD force themselves onto young girls. And from several cases around the World, sex with underaged girl with assumption of marriage is common in Islam to the point that, it didn't matter at all that an underaged girl can die during such thing (in the West and other civilised World, it is considered murder but not in Islamic countries).

So fact here remains that Islam PROMOTED Pedophilia. FULL STOP.

Ha ha , you are arguing thru your ass. In Sharia Law , if the wife has not attained puberty , she cannot live in the same house with her husband. This is taken from the example of Aishah(ra) who was only allowed to live in Prophet Muhammad(saw) household after she attained puberty.

sam1528 Publish time 22-11-2013 12:53 PM

Truth.8 posted on 22-11-2013 11:27 AM static/image/common/back.gif
our faith do not practise such because for younger age 3-9 they need good education before expose to sex or marriage things....

Why are you running away from the questions posed to you? Are you scared to answer? For the 3rd time :
- eze16:7-8 states that Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra) is ok. Are you saying the bible is wrong?

The bible does not give ages of their biblical figures when they got married (plus the age of their wives) However with back calculation , we see that biblical Isaac(40) married and consummated his marriage with biblical rebekah(3). Therefore Islam is better than christianity as we set the lowest permissible age of consummation for the wife to be at puberty.

Child marriages in christianity was flourishing till the turn of the 20th century. It was stopped mainly due to concerns with child prostitution. Your faith is derived from the bible. Eze16:7-8 states consummation of marriage is ok if the female attain puberty. I have repeatedly asked you on this issue but you just refuse to answer. Any reason for your fear?

What is wrong if the girl have a contractual marriage say at 6 yrs old? Her parents can insist for
- education to her max potential
- marriage to be consummated when she is say 21
It all boils down on how the marriage contract being negotiated. That is what contracts are for. For a fact , if the girl attain puberty , she can call off the marriage if she wants out. No one can object to her decision , not even the husband.

Sephiroth Publish time 22-11-2013 02:17 PM

mashimaru83 posted on 22-11-2013 11:02 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Pedophillia is NOT EQUALS to MARRIAGE. Double fullstop ..

OF COURSE IT IS NOT, STUPID. :curse:

U think I'm stupid enough that I don't know the difference between Pedophille and Marriage, kah? :curse:

mashimaru83 Publish time 22-11-2013 02:23 PM

Sephiroth posted on 22-11-2013 02:17 PM static/image/common/back.gif
OF COURSE IT IS NOT, STUPID.

U think I'm stupid enough that I don't know the difference ...

@Sephiroth
OF COURSE IT IS NOT, STUPID. :curse:

U think I'm stupid enough that I don't know the difference between Pedophille and Marriage, kah? Well, don't get too excited. I didn't say that I think you were stupid. Kindly read my post properly!

Sephiroth Publish time 22-11-2013 02:28 PM

by Truth.8

Finally, he says something that make sense.

IF Islam is the continuity of the pervious religions (Judaism and Christianity), which other prophets have married a child who have yet to reach puberty?
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Pak arab kata "Pedophilia is OK in Islam "

ADVERTISEMENT