Sephiroth Publish time 12-11-2013 04:05 PM

Sacrifice according to Hindu terminology.

BHAGAVAD GITA Chapter Three: 8-9
Do thou perform thy duty, for action is superior to inaction. Even the maintenance of the body would not be possible for thee by inaction.
The world is bound by actions other than those performed as yajna. Do thou, therefore, perform action as sacrifice, free from attachment.
It is my belief and understanding that many who follows Spiritualism in Hinduism are going about the wrong way, believing that by abandoning worldly possession and merely performing meditation, one can become free of this World and achieve Nirwana. In the above verse, it is clearly stated that it is impossible for a person to escape inaction (not doing anything). Even if one were to sit still in meditation, his body continues to perform action such as breathing, thoughts continued to flow, the senses continues to send input to the brain and the heart continues to beat. Therefore, it is possible for inactions to be achieved.

Sephiroth Publish time 12-11-2013 04:21 PM

The World is bound by action - means that the World is bound by Action and Reaction, karma. In Science, we have the laws of physics which states that for every action, there is equal and opposite reaction. So logically speaking, even if one were to sit silently and perform no actions at all (if such is possible), his very presence could arouse actions in others, forcing him to become object of reaction.

I have met many Hindus who come to believe that by performing meditation alone, without the need of Gods to intervene, one can achieve Nirwana, as it is merely a state of mind and not some physical place or location. I believe this "foolish" view is due to influence of Buddhism which came later due to much influence of people (especially atheists) entering the belief and try to separate the belief system from its Spiritual roots.

To these foolish Buddhists, I like to remind them - Gautama Buddha did not achieve Nirwana due to being in state of inaction (refusal to perform action). He achieved Nirwana because He wanted to perform actions. in His mind, He understood the cause of the suffering and wanted to help people of the World. It is that selfless and noble desire which allowed Him to ascend to state of Nirwana and become the Buddha, the Teacher whom we all know.

So therefore, where does this foolish notion of inaction and removing oneself from the World come from? To me, if one were to remove oneself from this World (for any reasons), he or she is performing the same action of that performed by a suicide person.

Therefore, I could like to conclude (for today) that inaction is a false way of Spiritualism. One will not find Nirwana or Moksha by being inaction. One must jump into the World, wrestle its problems and face it head-on. The key here is to perform it without attachment (which will be the subject of our next post).

PS : Comments are welcome.
PS : Muslims - do not try my patience with your nonsense.

Thank you.

Truth.8 Publish time 13-11-2013 11:35 AM

so..hindusim is corrupted??

Sephiroth Publish time 13-11-2013 11:42 AM

Truth.8 posted on 13-11-2013 11:35 AM static/image/common/back.gif
so..hindusim is corrupted??

F*%K Off, snake.

Truth.8 Publish time 13-11-2013 12:08 PM

Sephiroth posted on 13-11-2013 11:42 AM static/image/common/back.gif
F*%K Off, snake.

hmmm satan in pain

Sephiroth Publish time 13-11-2013 12:33 PM

What is Action?

As I stated in my pervious post (not the one where I told a snake to screw himself), I have stated that it is impossible to be inaction - not performing any actions at all. Actually, Shri Krishna had stated it first and countless people have repeated it later and I'm merely doing the same thing now.

Since it is impossible to be without performing any action (or stop others from committing actions using you as objects or reason to do so, thus binding you to action without direct involvement), it is only logical to say that we must perform actions in this World. Therefore, it is not what action which we can perform which is the question but how are we going to perform it without our action dragging us down from path of Spiritualism.

For starters, we can start in the Mind itself. Having the right thoughts and ideals is the key to performing action. I have met many atheists (doctors) who claims that it is their skills and knowledge which saves a patient from dying. So why don't they accept the fact that their (lack of) skills and knowledge also is the reason why a patient died? Why accept only success and not failure?

Answer is simple - because they are promoted by their Arrogance and Ego, by the false sense of pride that they are intellectual enough to learn something, apply it and then save a life (thus becoming like God). Their ego blinds them to the fact that they are mere humans and not God for obtaining knowledge.

Many behaves in the same way to this atheist (doctors). They accept only the success (enjoy the fruits of their labor) and detest failures. And the need for continues success have force many to take steps which could be adharmic - such as lying, stealing, slandering etc and even to the extend of murder. Thus, we can conclude that the mental state of a person (seeking the fruits of one's labor while devoiding the failures) are the cause of suffering in the World, which in turn chains us to the World and its grinding wheels.

Sephiroth Publish time 20-11-2013 09:49 AM

What is Reaction?

I have been on this Planet for a very long time and I have noticed many things. One of them is - one of the main misconceptions that humans have is that, they as individual are free from their actions once they have committed. Criminals believe that as long as no one catches him during the crime being committed and charge him in court of law, he is free from his criminal activities and able to enjoy the rest of his life without any form of punishment. This is why many willing to commit sinful acts without thinking twice of the consequences.

A doctor who looks only at the profit forgets the Oath to safe lives which he took when he comes a doctor, and willing to commit murder through abortion.

A lawyer who looks only at the profits he will obtain, overlooks the truth and be willing to help a convict escape from punishment.

A policemen who looks at the profits he will obtain, forget the Oath he took to serve the public and be willing to hold his hands out toward criminals for a few coins.

All these men have forgotten their Oath to serve and do not believe that by breaking it, they will face dire punishment. At best, they could lose their jobs but the wealth they have gained could ensure them of a good life later, therefore, they do not fear Karma. In some cases, they mimic the adharmic people who believes that by praying to some god, their sins could be forgiven and that they are free to commit more sinful actions in the future.

In Hinduism, one do not escape from his karmic deeds regardless whether he is a devotee of God or an atheist. Everyone must endure the deeds to their actions (reaction) regardless of their faith. So what is the use of God here? God can only help you by providing options which you can follow to reduce your karmic deeds, He cannot dissolve your sins.

For example - One person A slaps another person B and then repents. Instead of A going to seek forgiveness from B for slapping him, A prays and seeks God to forgive him. Is it logical for God to forgive A for action committed against B? NO, because the sin committed here (by A) is against another person (B) and not against God. The action of A seeking God's forgiveness instead of B's forgiveness is like burying the treasure at the mountain and coming home to dig in the middle of your house for it. It is simply not logically.

Therefore, I could like to conclude here by stating these following facts :

1. Everyone have karmic actions. No exception.
2. Everyone must face their karmic reactions. No exception.
3. God cannot dissolve you of your karma, He can only help you by providing with choices.
4. Sin you committed against another person must be undone at that person and not by praying to God.
5. Laws of Karma is ABSOLUTE.

Sephiroth Publish time 17-12-2013 11:28 AM

The offerings in a sacrifice are Brahma (God), the sacrificial fire is Brahma (God), the one who performs the sacrifice is Brahma, the sacrifice itself is Brahma, the person performing the action of sacrifice is placed in Brahma and will reach Brahma, the ultimate goal of sacrifice.

- Shloka 24, Bhavagad Gita

In another word, God (Brahman) performs the sacrifice (through Gods and Men) for His own action and goal. It creates a circle which other sentient beings (like humans) will benefit from, like the Sun burning itself to provide heat and light for the World.

Well, at least this is more rational than stating God was born as human so he can die in hands of humans so other humans can be "forgiven" and that they could continue to eat pork, drink wine and screw each other. {:1_550:}

Sephiroth Publish time 23-12-2013 08:52 AM

Other Yogis (wise men) perform sacrifices by controlling the amount of breaths they take. By holding their breathe for a long-period of time while pronouncing My name, they increase their life's longevity.This act is known as Pranayam.

Others perform sacrifice by controlling what they eat (fasting). Those whose sins have been destroyed by sacrifice, understands the power and importance of sacrifice.

- Bhavagad Gita, Shloka 29 30

Unlike Christianity which claims some god had come to make sacrifice or Islam where the followers fast for ONLY one month (in a year) while performing sinful action for the rest of eleven months (of the year), Hinduism teaches its followers how to perform sacrifice on DAILY, WEEKLY and MONTHLY basic. There are days in the week and month which are suitable for spiritual purposes.

Goal of the Sacrifice in Hinduism - to cleanse one's sin and increase one's longevity (NOT AS A TICKET TO HEAVEN).

O Arjuna, only those people who have sacrificed to achieve wisdom and knowledge of Gyan, go to Brahma, (the creator of all beings and God of Wisdom in the World). Without performing some sort of sacrifice in life, one cannot possibly remain happy in this world, not to mention the afterworld.

- Bhavagad Gita, Shloka 31

Those who performs no action of sacrifice of any kind will not be happy in this World or the next. This is why you could see many Muslims living in poverty, ignorance and arrogance while their counterparts, the Christians are money-minded ba$tards, incapable of Spiritual development.

mashimaru83 Publish time 24-12-2013 07:38 AM

Sephiroth posted on 23-12-2013 08:52 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Unlike Christianity which claims some god had come to make sacrifice or Islam where the follower ...

Sephiroth
Islam where the followers fast for ONLY one month (in a year) while performing sinful action for the rest of eleven months (of the year)That is completely wrong.

Sephiroth Publish time 24-12-2013 08:01 AM

mashimaru83 posted on 24-12-2013 07:38 AM static/image/common/back.gif
That is completely wrong.

What is completely wrong? EXPLAIN.

mashimaru83 Publish time 24-12-2013 09:34 AM

Sephiroth posted on 24-12-2013 08:01 AM static/image/common/back.gif
What is completely wrong? EXPLAIN.

Muslim can fast not only in the month of Ramadhan. And Islam forbid sinful action regardless of whether it is the month of Ramadhan or not.

Sephiroth Publish time 24-12-2013 11:20 AM

mashimaru83 posted on 24-12-2013 09:34 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Muslim can fast not only in the month of Ramadhan. And Islam forbid sinful action regardless of wh ...

Islam can forbid anything it want. It is all written in Al Quran AND FORGETTEN.

The difference between Hinduism and Islam is, in Hinduism there is a Law which is above the religion itself. That Law is Laws of Karma - which stated whether you believe in a religion, atheist or a pretender, each person is responsible for their own actions. Hell is of their own making, as they say. But in Islam, such Law does not exist. A common criminal can steal and enjoy his stole possession all his life, and when death comes for him, he could "repent" and suddenly, he is "clean". Such bull$hit have no place in the World.

That is why I have pasted the verse which clearly stated - a person who makes no sacrifice for the greater good (the World) will not find any happiness in this World or the next. Muslims are nothing but parasites. They live for themselves and only for themselves.

mashimaru83 Publish time 24-12-2013 05:47 PM

Sephiroth posted on 24-12-2013 11:20 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Islam can forbid anything it want. It is all written in Al Quran AND FORGETTEN.

The difference ...

Sephiroth
But in Islam, such Law does not exist. A common criminal can steal and enjoy his stole possession all his life, and when death comes for him, he could "repent" and suddenly, he is "clean". Such bull$hit have no place in the World.You have the wrong definition of repent in Islam. If you stole something and want to repent, then you need to return it back to the right owner and also ask for forgiveness from that owner and also from the God. I don't know where did you get the idea of suddenly 'clean'? Proof?

Sephiroth
That is why I have pasted the verse which clearly stated - a person who makes no sacrifice for the greater good (the World) will not find any happiness in this World or the next. Muslims are nothing but parasites. They live for themselves and only for themselves.Well, your recent posts clearly show that you don't understand the Islamic teachings. You stated many wrong things about Islam...

Sephiroth Publish time 26-12-2013 08:41 AM

by mashimaru83

If you stole something and want to repent, then you need to return it back to the right owner and also ask for forgiveness from that owner and also from the God.

If that which was lost was gold and silver, Yes you can return it back to the owner and ask for forgiveness, but if what is lost is LIFE, how the f$%k you going to return it? :curse:

Do you remember the snatch thief cases last year? A few people were killed when thieves on motorbike snatch their purses and necklaces. One of them was a young chinese lady who was seven month pregnant. She fell, injured and finally died in the hospital. Tell me how your Islam teach you to "repent" in this situation.

FYI - In Hinduism, the WORST crime one can perform is to kill an unborn child. For them, there is NO repents, ONLY Hell.

Well, your recent posts clearly show that you don't understand the Islamic teachings. You stated many wrong things about Islam...

I stated what Muslims put in practice as a Muslim. Don't tell me Islam is just to beautify oneselves and practicality is something else altogether.

mashimaru83 Publish time 26-12-2013 11:16 AM

Sephiroth posted on 26-12-2013 08:41 AM static/image/common/back.gif
by mashimaru83

Sephiroth
If that which was lost was gold and silver, Yes you can return it back to the owner and ask for forgiveness, but if what is lost is LIFE, how the f$%k you going to return it? :curse:

Do you remember the snatch thief cases last year? A few people were killed when thieves on motorbike snatch their purses and necklaces. One of them was a young chinese lady who was seven month pregnant. She fell, injured and finally died in the hospital. Tell me how your Islam teach you to "repent" in this situation.

FYI - In Hinduism, the WORST crime one can perform is to kill an unborn child. For them, there is NO repents, ONLY Hell.Don't get confused between repent and punishment. In Islam, the teachings say you'll be judged for every single action you did in this world and you will be punished accordingly based on the judgement. Regardless of the punishment, it is your duty to seek forgiveness from God or from the people you sinned against.

Are you sure that the Hindu teaching says that there is no repentance for one who kill an unborn child? If Hell is the final destination for that kind of people, then there is no reason for them to do good deeds anymore. That just give them a license to do more evil things. That sounds illogical. Are you sure Hindu teaching says that?

Sephiroth
I stated what Muslims put in practice as a Muslim. Don't tell me Islam is just to beautify oneselves and practicality is something else altogether.Did you forget that in previous posts you mentioned Islam is this and that (and there were all wrong). Now you changed it to Muslims practice? Evidentially you stated many wrong things about Islam in the first place.

Sephiroth Publish time 27-12-2013 09:22 AM

by mashimaru83

Regardless of the punishment, it is your duty to seek forgiveness from God or from the people you sinned against.

IF what punishment you receive is irrelevant to whether you have seek forgiveness from your Allah (I said Allah here and not God because I do not worship your Arabic god), then what is the use of committing such duty?

Are you sure that the Hindu teaching says that there is no repentance for one who kill an unborn child?

YES. In Mahabratha for example, Shri Krishna have punished a man named Ashwatham with the most severe punishment in the whole epic for his attempt to kill an unborn child, while forgiving him for all other sins, including fighting against Shri Krishna Himself (who is God incarnated).

If Hell is the final destination for that kind of people, then there is no reason for them to do good deeds anymore. That just give them a license to do more evil things. That sounds illogical. Are you sure Hindu teaching says that?

STUPID people like you will think like that, because you are EVIL and follows the teaching of Evil (Islam). WHY you never think that if Hell is the final destination, the fear of punishment in Hell will push this men to do good, instead of evil? WHY you never think like that? Answer - because YOU ARE EVIL. YOUR HEART IS FULL OF DARKNESS, SIN AND DESIRE. You cannot think above your own desires and animalistic nature, just like atheists and Christians.

mashimaru83 Publish time 27-12-2013 10:44 AM

Sephiroth posted on 27-12-2013 09:22 AM static/image/common/back.gif
by mashimaru83

Sephiroth
IF what punishment you receive is irrelevant to whether you have seek forgiveness from your Allah (I said Allah here and not God because I do not worship your Arabic god), then what is the use of committing such duty? What irrelevant punishment you were referring to? Like I said earlier, one action will be judged accordingly by God. What is the issue here?

Sephiroth
YES. In Mahabratha for example, Shri Krishna have punished a man named Ashwatham with the most severe punishment in the whole epic for his attempt to kill an unborn child, while forgiving him for all other sins, including fighting against Shri Krishna Himself (who is God incarnated). Did Ashwatham repent for his sin?

Sephiroth
STUPID people like you will think like that, because you are EVIL and follows the teaching of Evil (Islam). WHY you never think that if Hell is the final destination, the fear of punishment in Hell will push this men to do good, instead of evil? WHY you never think like that? Answer - because YOU ARE EVIL. YOUR HEART IS FULL OF DARKNESS, SIN AND DESIRE. You cannot think above your own desires and animalistic nature, just like atheists and Christians.Erk, here you go again. Getting berserk. You didn't address the issue that I brought up, if Hell is the final destination for killing unborn child and there is no repentance (you said it yourself) for this kind of sin, then there is no reason to do good deeds anymore! Evidentially, there is flaw in your belief. Please correct it!

Sephiroth Publish time 27-12-2013 11:31 AM

by mashimaru83

Like I said earlier, one action will be judged accordingly by God. What is the issue here?

Your action is against another person, NOT against God. I don't give $hit what your god do with the likes of you in afterlife. But if you perform evil action against another fellow human being, then your punishment is here and now (while you are alive). Our religions addresses the problem of evil action committed by fellow men toward another fellow men, NOT AGAINST gods.

If you think only your Arabic god can judge you, then go F%&K yourself and DIE. :curse:

Did Ashwatham repent for his sin?

Irrelevant. He committed sinful actions against an unborn child - knowing that such action is adharmic (against the teachings, morale and ethical values) and therefore, he is punished with punishment suitable for his crime.

You didn't address the issue that I brought up, if Hell is the final destination for killing unborn child and there is no repentance (you said it yourself) for this kind of sin, then there is no reason to do good deeds anymore! Evidentially, there is flaw in your belief. Please correct it!

Wrong, IF a person with the right mindset knows that Sinful actions WILL bring forth harsh punishment, then it falls to his actions to correct himself. Hinduism and Buddhism believes in Right Mindset and Right Action (Dharma and Adharma) and therefore, will push ourselves from committing such actions. Therefore, we will do the right deed by knowing what is good and bad. There is NO flaw in our beliefs.

However, IF Islam states that you can commit ANY evil actions you want and then repent, what makes you so sure that they will not commit evil actions for its benefit, and then "repent" toward an invisible, useless Arabic god?Such belief WILL bring evil in men, therefore Islam promotes Evil.

mashimaru83 Publish time 27-12-2013 03:50 PM

Sephiroth posted on 27-12-2013 11:31 AM static/image/common/back.gif
by mashimaru83

Sephiroth
Your action is against another person, NOT against God. I don't give $hit what your god do with the likes of you in afterlife. But if you perform evil action against another fellow human being, then your punishment is here and now (while you are alive). Our religions addresses the problem of evil action committed by fellow men toward another fellow men, NOT AGAINST gods.Well, Islamic laws do cover that. Action against another person and also God. So, again, what is the issue here?

Sephiroth
Irrelevant. He committed sinful actions against an unborn child - knowing that such action is adharmic (against the teachings, morale and ethical values) and therefore, he is punished with punishment suitable for his crime.Again there is punishment for every action in Islamic laws. Regardless whether it is in relation to human or God. Basically you are wrong when you said: "But in Islam, such Law does not exist." Stop saying wrong thing about Islam!

Sephiroth
Wrong, IF a person with the right mindset knows that Sinful actions WILL bring forth harsh punishment, then it falls to his actions to correct himself. Hinduism and Buddhism believes in Right Mindset and Right Action (Dharma and Adharma) and therefore, will push ourselves from committing such actions. Therefore, we will do the right deed by knowing what is good and bad. There is NO flaw in our beliefs.Nop, there are still flaws in your belief. You said earlier that there is no repentance for killing unborn child and Hell is the only final destination. I'm talking about sinful people who want to repent after killing unborn child. So, what should they do if repentance is not an option for them? What is the benefit of doing good if Hell is the only final destination?

Sephiroth
However, IF Islam states that you can commit ANY evil actions you want and then repent, what makes you so sure that they will not commit evil actions for its benefit, and then "repent" toward an invisible, useless Arabic god?Such belief WILL bring evil in men, therefore Islam promotes Evil.Wrong. That is just a made up statement by you. No such thing exist in Islamic teachings. Please bring the evidence if you speak the truth! Else, stop saying anything you don't know about!

Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Sacrifice according to Hindu terminology.

ADVERTISEMENT