Oh Muslims....my goodness....

XUz6ExjLnLE

Truth.8 Publish time 4-11-2013 11:55 AM

:)tak adamuslim nak komen??

gunblade712 Publish time 4-11-2013 03:57 PM

Truth.8 posted on 4-11-2013 11:55 AM static/image/common/back.gif
tak adamuslim nak komen??

:lol:

Aku baca fatwa pengharaman Valentine Day oleh ulama'2 muktabar, semua bagi dalil tertulis dari Quran dan Hadith dahulu, kemudian baru dari fakta-fakta lain.

Btw, apa yang kamu nak kami komen, eh? Kami tidak menghentam Ustazah itu kerana, walaupun kami ada yang tidak bersetuju, kami masih juga menghormati beliau. :)

gunblade712 Publish time 4-11-2013 03:59 PM

@Truth.8, kalau kamu BETUL nak ambil tahu kenapa Islam mengharamkan Valentine's Day, maka ini adalah statement rasmi daripada JAKIM :

http://www.e-fatwa.gov.my/fatwa-kebangsaan/hukum-orang-islam-menyambut-perayaan-valentines-day

Truth.8 Publish time 4-11-2013 04:39 PM

gunblade712 posted on 4-11-2013 03:57 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Aku baca fatwa pengharaman Valentine Day oleh ulama'2 muktabar, semua bagi dalil tertulis ...
my Bible did notsays about valentin day but I am ok with it lah...whyneed to make big fuss about it...
but u know islam...haram to celebrate valentin and telling peoples it something to do with christian...since when it something to do with chrisitan????

soalan maut:

can we celebrate happy birthday with candles and wishing since it also got element of christan is it??and wishing happy depavali??
Last edited by Truth.8 on 4-11-2013 04:40 PM

Truth.8 Publish time 4-11-2013 04:43 PM

gunblade712 posted on 4-11-2013 03:57 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Aku baca fatwa pengharaman Valentine Day oleh ulama'2 muktabar, semua bagi dalil tertulis ...

stazah itu kerana, walaupun kami ada yang tidak bersetuju, kami masih juga menghormati beliau. http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/smile.gif...mungkin dia tak dpt 'love' dari suami dia atau tak dpt 'benda' itu sekian lama....maka mula cari pasal tentang valentine day ini...

apa nak susah2...cari lah bf baru...bila dah dpt bf baru...dia terus 'gam' mulut sebab dpt nikmat love sebenar ....

gunblade712 Publish time 4-11-2013 07:33 PM

Truth.8 posted on 4-11-2013 04:39 PM static/image/common/back.gif
my Bible did notsays about valentin day but I am ok with it lah...whyneed to make big fuss abo ...

my Bible did notsays about valentin day but I am ok with it lah...whyneed to make big fuss about it...
but u know islam...haram to celebrate valentin and telling peoples it something to do with christian...since when it something to do with chrisitan????

I'm not sure about the ustazah, but what I know is this :
The Catholic Church recognizes at least three different saints named Valentine or Valentinus, all of whom were martyred. One legend contends that Valentine was a priest who served during the third century in Rome. When Emperor Claudius II decided that single men made better soldiers than those with wives and families, he outlawed marriage for young men. Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret. When Valentine's actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death. Source : http://www.history.com/topics/valentines-day

Why are you questioning whether we're making a big fuss out of it or not? Now, I've given proof that it's originated from a Christian saints named 'St Valentine' or 'St Valentus'.

soalan maut:

can we celebrate happy birthday with candles and wishing since it also got element of christan is it??and wishing happy depavali??

tak maut pun soalan ni (tolong jangan perasan, ok @Truth.8 ?). If you remember my explanation about our method of ruling, you would certainly remember that there's a field called 'Fiqh'. It is here that there are differences in opinion pertaining to this matter. Some scholar have given out opinion that it is not allowed to celebrate birthdays and wishing 'happy deepavali' (or any other RELIGIOUS CELEBRATION other than Islam). One of such scholar is Dr Zakir Naik. There are also scholars that give out opinion that it's OK to wish and/or celebrate birthdays as long as we do not go to the extend of copying the action which denotes the religion of others. Such scholars that gave out this opinion is Dr Yusuf Qardhawi, a prominent scholar from Al-Azhar.

Either way, we have no problem with this because we understand the concept and method of ruling according to Islam.

Soalan maut bagi Truth.8 adalah : Adakah Truth.8 faham sepenuhnya tentang method penghukuman sesuatu berdasarkan agama Islam?

You can't give out and complaints about such and such if you don't even understand the basics... {:1_141:}

gunblade712 Publish time 4-11-2013 07:34 PM

Truth.8 posted on 4-11-2013 04:43 PM static/image/common/back.gif
...mungkin dia tak dpt 'love' dari suami dia atau tak dpt 'benda' itu sekian lama....maka mula car ...

mungkin ya, mungkin tidak.

adakah Kristian membenarkan seseorang untuk membuat andaian buruk terhadap perempuan?

Truth.8 Publish time 4-11-2013 11:05 PM

gunblade712 posted on 4-11-2013 07:33 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Source : http://www.history.com/to ...

The Catholic Church recognizes at least three different saints named Valentine or Valentinus, all of whom were martyred. One legend contends that Valentine was a priest who served during the third century in Rome. When Emperor Claudius II decided that single men made better soldiers than those with wives and families, he outlawed marriage for young men. Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret. When Valentine's actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death.

Sorry todispoint u...the Bible do not have such incident...if catholic have such....I am not bother...we base on Biblenot sayings

Why are you questioning whether we're making a big fuss out of it or not? Now, I've given proof that it's originated from a Christian saints named 'St Valentine' or 'St Valentus'.
I never heard about it but the Bible has Jesus , Paul and few others... not st valentine..

tak maut pun soalan ni (tolong jangan perasan, ok @Truth.8 ?). If you remember my explanation about our method of ruling, you would certainly remember that there's a field called 'Fiqh'. It is here that there are differences in opinion pertaining to this matter. Some scholar have given out opinion that it is not allowed to celebrate birthdays and wishing 'happy deepavali' (or any other RELIGIOUS CELEBRATION other than Islam). One of such scholar is Dr Zakir Naik. There are also scholars that give out opinion that it's OK to wish and/or celebrate birthdays as long as we do not go to the extend of copying the action which denotes the religion of others. Such scholars that gave out this opinion is Dr Yusuf Qardhawi, a prominent scholar from Al-Azhar.
....yethappy depavali, happy christmas , happy chinese new year and not forgetting about the yee sang when malays minister wishing and chanting yee sang...

so??? if u wish happy deepavali u going be hindus is it??

Either way, we have no problem with this because we understand the concept and method of ruling according to Islam.
yes u have problem...muslims says cannot wishmerry christmas ....

Soalan maut bagi Truth.8 adalah : Adakah Truth.8 faham sepenuhnya tentang method penghukuman sesuatu berdasarkan agama Islam?
not soalan maut at all....do u understand ? why fatwa which made by written hand by muslims?by celebratehappy valentine withloves one, muslims already supporting christian???thats sound wired{:1_550:}

You can't give out and complaints about such and such if you don't even understand the basics... http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/victory.gifyes i dounderstand...hmmm maybe u need talk to the team The Effing Show'   ...

Truth.8 Publish time 4-11-2013 11:07 PM

gunblade712 posted on 4-11-2013 07:34 PM static/image/common/back.gif

adakah Kristian membenarkan seseorang untuk membuat andaian buruk t ...

adakah Kristian membenarkan seseorang untuk membuat andaian buruk terhadap perempuan?adakah muslim boleh membuat andaian buruk terhadap Kristian berkaitan dgn valentine???

give respect and u received respect...

gunblade712 Publish time 6-11-2013 01:31 PM

Truth.8 posted on 4-11-2013 11:05 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Sorry todispoint u...the Bible do not have such incident...if catholic have such....I am not ...

Sorry todispoint u...the Bible do not have such incident...if catholic have such....I am not bother...we base on Biblenot sayings

I'm not disappointed. It's your religion, not mine. We know what we are to believe. Besides, it seems that the whole of Catholic denomination belief the existence of St Valentus. If there are differences of opinion, it's between you and the Catholics.

I never heard about it but the Bible has Jesus , Paul and few others... not st valentine..

I've heard that there are saints after Biblical era. In fact they even gave the title of saints to those who were martyred. One such case is Joan of Arc. Not sure whether this is your belief or not, though.

....yethappy depavali, happy christmas , happy chinese new year and not forgetting about the yee sang when malays minister wishing and chanting yee sang...

so??? if u wish happy deepavali u going be hindus is it??

Firstly, do you understand the method of ruling in Islam regarding Fiqh? You keep on battering about the question on fiqh, but when I gave you explanation, you did not even reply to my posting. Are you trying to avoid explanations from us?

Please clarify : Do you understand the method of ruling in Islam particularly regarding Fiqh?

yes u have problem...muslims says cannot wishmerry christmas ....

I've just told you that scholars have given different opinion pertaining to this matter. Did you read it and do you understand the method of ruling in Islam regarding fiqh, or are you IGNORING our explanation and just throw whatever your mind have conjure up regarding Islam. Kindly clarify.

not soalan maut at all....do u understand ? why fatwa which made by written hand by muslims?by celebratehappy valentine withloves one, muslims already supporting christian???thats sound wired{:1_550:}

Memang soalan maut sebab kamu tidak menjawab langsung soalan saya. Allow me to quote it again :

yes i dounderstand...hmmm maybe u need talk to the team The Effing Show'

What do you understand? Ah yes if were given the time I would love to hang out with them. They do have a point in pertaining to what they say, but mocking another Muslim isn't a very good ethic.

gunblade712 Publish time 6-11-2013 01:33 PM

Truth.8 posted on 4-11-2013 11:07 PM static/image/common/back.gif
adakah muslim boleh membuat andaian buruk terhadap Kristian berkaitan dgn valentine???

give res ...

adakah muslim boleh membuat andaian buruk terhadap Kristian berkaitan dgn valentine???

give respect and u received respect...

Adakah agama kamu membenarkan kamu menghina seorang perempuan apabila perempuan itu membuat 'sesuatu yang buruk' (menurut persepsi kamu) ??

Tolong jawab dgn jujur dan beserta dgn bukti dari kitab kamu. Bukan pusing2 dan guna akal kamu. terima kasih.

Truth.8 Publish time 6-11-2013 02:03 PM

gunblade712 posted on 6-11-2013 01:31 PM static/image/common/back.gif
I'm not disappointed. It's your religion, not mine. We know what we are to believe. Besides, i ...

I'm not disappointed. It's your religion, not mine. We know what we are to believe. Besides, it seems that the whole of Catholic denomination belief the existence of St Valentus. If there are differences of opinion, it's between you and the Catholics.
let them believe what they want...when Yesus return....all know the truth...as far as Bible concern...nothing about valentus....well we still can show love with roses and etc daily not necessary to wait for that special day..

I've heard that there are saints after Biblical era. In fact they even gave the title of saints to those who were martyred. One such case is Joan of Arc. Not sure whether this is your belief or not, though.
I have Bible....simple as that...believe in Bible we are in good foundation...

Firstly, do you understand the method of ruling in Islam regarding Fiqh? You keep on battering about the question on fiqh, but when I gave you explanation, you did not even reply to my posting. Are you trying to avoid explanations from us?
mind expaining to me???thank you

I've just told you that scholars have given different opinion pertaining to this matter. Did you read it and do you understand the method of ruling in Islam regarding fiqh, or are you IGNORING our explanation and just throw whatever your mind have conjure up regarding Islam. Kindly clarify.
what is fiqh? u mean muslims cannot wish merry christmas is it?

ok...please educate me...thank you:)

What do you understand? Ah yes if were given the time I would love to hang out with them. They do have a point in pertaining to what they say, but mocking another Muslim isn't a very good ethic. not mocking but seeking answer...

Truth.8 Publish time 6-11-2013 02:06 PM

gunblade712 posted on 6-11-2013 01:33 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Adakah agama kamu membenarkan kamu menghina seorang perempuan apabila perempuan itu membuat 's ...

dakah agama kamu membenarkan kamu menghina seorang perempuan apabila perempuan itu membuat 'sesuatu yang buruk' (menurut persepsi kamu) ??

Tolong jawab dgn jujur dan beserta dgn bukti dari kitab kamu. Bukan pusing2 dan guna akal kamu. terima kasih. itu antara saya dengan si DIA

tapi aku hairan lah...nabi kamu ckp...ramai penghuni neraka ada lah wanita
macam mana itu???

gunblade712 Publish time 6-11-2013 04:46 PM

Truth.8 posted on 6-11-2013 02:03 PM static/image/common/back.gif
let them believe what they want...when Yesus return....all know the truth...as far as Bible co ...

let them believe what they want...when Yesus return....all know the truth...as far as Bible concern...nothing about valentus....well we still can show love with roses and etc daily not necessary to wait for that special day..

we have the same concept. So, kenapa kau bangkitkan isu ini sedangkan kita mempunyai pemahaman yang sama?

I have Bible....simple as that...believe in Bible we are in good foundation...

Well the Pope also beliefs in the Bible and the Christian have made Joan of Arc a saint (just an example). Not sure whether you believe in this or not, though.

mind expaining to me???thank you
what is fiqh? u mean muslims cannot wish merry christmas is it?
ok...please educate me...thank you:)

1. Akidah
2. Fiqh
3. Akhlak/Tasawwuf

These are the three fields of knowledge that a Muslim should learn in order to understand Islam and practise it with knowledge. Allow me to quote form my own answer to seph :

2. Fiqh
The literal meaning of 'Fiqh' is 'deep understanding'. In Islam, 'Fiqh' (or the Malay or 'Fekah') means the knowledge of things that humans can do. I believe that Ibn Khaldun defined Fiqh as "knowledge of the rules of God which concern the actions of persons who own themselves bound to obey the law respecting what is required (wajib), sinful (haraam), recommended (mandūb), disapproved (makrūh) or neutral (mubah)". Prayer, fasting, hajj, and anything that are ordered for mankind to do, falls under Fiqh. It is in Fiqh that there are differences in opinions between mazhab. For example; some scholar says that 'Qunut' must be recite during Fajr (Subuh) prayer, while some scholar says that the 'Qunut' must be recite during Witr prayer (prayer done after Isyak; not compulsory). The differences of opinions in Fiqh doesn't affect one's aqidah as long as the differences falls within the scope and context of Islam. For instance, a traveler can and are allowed to cut his prayer's rakaat by half. The difference in opinion regarding this is how to define a traveler? Some say, he must travel 90km, some say as long as he's out of his hometown's perimeter. However, one CANNOT say that "a traveler doesn't have to pray" because this opinion clearly goes outside the boundaries of Islam.

I hope my explanation on Fiqh is easy for you to understand.

not mocking but seeking answer...

If you want to seek answer, it would be best if you start from the basic, not from whatever you think you want to start. Remember, you wanted an answer about Islam and from a Muslim, so you should follow the explanation from the basic.

Thank you.

gunblade712 Publish time 6-11-2013 04:49 PM

Truth.8 posted on 6-11-2013 02:06 PM static/image/common/back.gif
itu antara saya dengan si DIA

tapi aku hairan lah...nabi kamu ckp...ramai penghuni neraka ada l ...

itu antara saya dengan si DIA

Jadi, Bible tidak melarang pengikutnya daripada menghina orang yang melakukan 'kesalahan' menurut apa yang di ajar di dalam Bible?

tapi aku hairan lah...nabi kamu ckp...ramai penghuni neraka ada lah wanita
macam mana itu???

tak perlu mengalihkan perhatian orang dengan soalan begini. Sila buka thread baru. Saya inginkan penjelasan dari kamu; adakah ini apa yang Kristian/Bible telah didik kamu ? :

...mungkin dia tak dpt 'love' dari suami dia atau tak dpt 'benda' itu sekian lama....maka mula cari pasal tentang valentine day ini...

apa nak susah2...cari lah bf baru...bila dah dpt bf baru...dia terus 'gam' mulut sebab dpt nikmat love sebenar ....

-Truth.8 speaks about Ustazah Norbayah. post #6

adakah ini didikan Kristian?

Truth.8 Publish time 6-11-2013 05:57 PM

gunblade712 posted on 6-11-2013 04:46 PM static/image/common/back.gif
we have the same concept. So, kenapa kau bangkitkan isu ini sedangkan kita mempunyai pemahaman ...

we have the same concept. So, kenapa kau bangkitkan isu ini sedangkan kita mempunyai pemahaman yang sama?
same concept...mind sharing pls

Well the Pope also beliefs in the Bible and the Christian have made Joan of Arc a saint (just an example). Not sure whether you believe in this or not, though.
not sure about it...i heard about the joan of arc...but there is not w riting on the Bible...

1. Akidah
2. Fiqh
3. Akhlak/Tasawwuf

These are the three fields of knowledge that a Muslim should learn in order to understand Islam and practise it with knowledge. Allow me to quote form my own answer to sep
oic

If you want to seek answer, it would be best if you start from the basic, not from whatever you think you want to start. Remember, you wanted an answer about Islam and from a Muslim, so you should follow the explanation from the basic.

Thank you.
OIC ...so it ur faith lah....

Truth.8 Publish time 6-11-2013 06:02 PM

gunblade712 posted on 6-11-2013 04:49 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Jadi, Bible tidak melarang pengikutnya daripada menghina orang yang melakukan 'kesalahan' menu ...

Jadi, Bible tidak melarang pengikutnya daripada menghina orang yang melakukan 'kesalahan' menurut apa yang di ajar di dalam Bible?
hina and teguran is two things different....
she blame the valetine day something to do with christians ....finally she get wallope by muslims itself...i m refering the youtube

tak perlu mengalihkan perhatian orang dengan soalan begini. Sila buka thread baru. Saya inginkan penjelasan dari kamu; adakah ini apa yang Kristian/Bible telah didik kamu ? :
ada kah dia beings ustazah hve right to condem christians ? does the quran ask herto do such??

adakah ini didikan Kristian?u should ask her what right she has to condem christian on valetine day? worst she never minta maaf.....so...i hve right to make such statments against her for big mouth....it kind teach her lesson so that she be more careful when making statments...

ct_og Publish time 7-11-2013 08:09 AM

dalam ajaran Islam melakukan pencegahan itu perlu dilakukan bagi mengelakkan penganutnya cenderung melakukan perkara yang Allah murka. Tapi nampaknya sampai kini ramai orang Islam yang termakan hasutan syaitan bila nafsu mereka lebih gemar melakukan apa yang Allah murka. Sebab tu kita dapati ramai anak-anak Islam berzina ketika hari-hari seperti valentine daya sedangkan menyambutnya pun tidak ada dalam ajaran Islam. Orang Islam perlu menyambut hari kekasih tu setiap hari... tidak perlu melakukannya hanya pada hari valentine.

gunblade712 Publish time 7-11-2013 01:04 PM

Truth.8 posted on 6-11-2013 06:02 PM static/image/common/back.gif
hina and teguran is two things different....
she blame the valetine day something to do with ch ...

Hal ustazah tu hal dia.

Saya tanya pasal KAMU.

Adakah Kristian MEMBENARKAN KAMU MENGATAKAN SEDEMIKIAN TERHADAP ORANG YANG 'MENGHINA' AGAMA KAMU??

mari saya quote balik apa yang kamu katakan terhadap ustaza tersebut :

Adakah Kristian dan Bible MEMBENARKAN kamu mengatakan sedemikian terhadap seorang perempuan?

Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Oh Muslims....my goodness....

ADVERTISEMENT