wkk5159 Publish time 29-10-2013 03:37 PM

Zakir Naik - a manifestation of religious muslims worldwide. !

Zakir Abdul Karim Naik (born 18 October 1965) is an Indian public speaker on the subject of Islam and comparative religion. He is the founder and president of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), a non-profit organisation that owns the Peace TV channel based in Dubai, UAE. He is sometimes referred to as a televangelist. Before becoming a public speaker, he trained as a medical doctor. He has written two booklets on Islam and comparative religion. He is regarded as an exponent of the Salafi ideology.

Here are some of his famous quote;

On Terrorism
Naik's views and statements on terrorism have at times been criticised in the media. In a YouTube video, speaking of Osama bin Laden, Naik said that he would not criticise bin Laden because he had not met him and did not know him personally. He added that, "If bin Laden is fighting enemies of Islam, I am for him," and that "If he is terrorizing America – the terrorist, biggest terrorist – I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist. The thing is that if he is terrorizing the terrorist, he is following Islam. Whether he is or not, I don’t know, but you as Muslims know that, without checking up, laying allegations is also wrong." When Time hinted that this remark could have inspired Najibullah Zazi's terrorist activities....

On Apostasy
Naik has said that not all Muslims who convert from Islam should necessarily receive death sentences, but that those who leave Islam and then "propagate the non-Islamic faith and speak against Islam" should be put to death.

On Consumption of Pork

Pig is the most shameless animal      
      "The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We Indians look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common in the affluent circles of Bombay."

Consumption of pork causes several diseases                         The other non-Muslims and atheists will agree only if convinced through reason, logic and science. Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types of diseases. A person can have various helminthes like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous is Taenia Solium, which is in lay man’s terminology called tapeworm. It harbours in the intestine and is very long. Its ova i.e. eggs, enter the blood stream and can reach almost all the organs of the body. If it enters the brain it can cause memory loss. If it enters the heart it can cause heart attack, if it enters the eye it can cause blindness, if it enters the liver it can cause liver damage. It can damage almost all the organs of the body.      
            Another dangerous helminthes is Trichura Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from Trichura Tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ova present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.       
Pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth      
            "The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.            
      Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia,pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbour’s excreta."

Pork has fat building material      
      Pork has very little muscle building material and containsexcess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension.

Sources : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakir_Naik#Criticism
               http://ilovezakirnaik.com/misconceptions/a11.htm

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by wkk5159 on 29-10-2013 03:42 PM

wkk5159 Publish time 29-10-2013 04:19 PM

Zakir Abdul Karim Naik was born on 18 October 1965 in Mumbai, Maharastra, India

http://www.katibin.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/zakir.jpg

Isn't he looks much older than his actual age of 48 ???.......:lol:
Last edited by wkk5159 on 29-10-2013 04:25 PM

wkk5159 Publish time 29-10-2013 04:23 PM

That's what will happen to someone who don't consume pork and spreading lies.:lol: Last edited by wkk5159 on 29-10-2013 04:24 PM

Truth.8 Publish time 29-10-2013 05:38 PM

wkk5159 posted on 29-10-2013 04:19 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Zakir Abdul Karim Naik was born on 18 October 1965 in Mumbai, Maharastra, India

Warning to all:

If muslims condem the Bible I am ok with it.....word of warning: if you dare to condem /or mock HOLY SPIRIT....cursed upon those who does that...

Deedat mock holy spirit....he was strike stroke
Zakir naik turning to zombie from day to day....he too will received the curse....it matter of time...

Matthew Chapter 1231 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy the Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the to come.

gunblade712 Publish time 29-10-2013 07:00 PM

Truth.8, pork boleh makan ke tak according to the Bible?

wkk5159 Publish time 29-10-2013 09:32 PM

Kudos Truth......well said !

wkk5159 Publish time 30-10-2013 01:04 PM

I'm not going to touch on quotes on terrorism and apostasy by Zakir Naik because it has been discussed much too often in this forum and all the peace loving gentiles with conscience and normal cerebral capacity know what is the answer for that.

For this discussion, i'm more interested in Naik's quotes on pork in which some of his absurd and unscientific points are really a reflection of beliefs of majority of muslims worldwide includes Malaysia;

Pig is the most shameless animal      
      "The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We Indians look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common in the affluent circles of Bombay." ...quote by Zakir Naik

This Zakir Naik like most muslims are totally ignorant and oblivious to the behaviour of animals or simply he is purposely telling a lie.
Does this ulama ever see a bull calf mounting its own mother cow before or the sire bull mounting it's own daughter heifer??? Does animals even have any sense of sexual morality at all besides pig ??

This is even more outrages, does consuming pork contribute to promiscuous sex and wife swapping ??? This is totally superstitious and unscientific ! Does Zakir Naik realise that promiscuous sex and wife swapping is also very prevalence among secular muslims too ??? This sure got nothing to do with consuming porks and to a lesser extend, faith.

But we all know that a lot of muslims rather believe in the above fallacies than scientific truth and this of course is clearly reflected in muslim's dismal achievement in scientific advancement and the rest of humanity's endeavours ! :lol:   

Last edited by wkk5159 on 30-10-2013 04:17 PM

sam1528 Publish time 30-10-2013 01:22 PM

Truth.8 posted on 29-10-2013 05:38 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Warning to all:

If muslims condem the Bible I am ok with it.....word of warning: if you dare to condem /or mock HOLY SPIRIT....cursed upon those who does that...

Deedat mock holy spirit....he was strike stroke
Zakir naik turning to zombie from day to day....he too will received the curse....it matter of time...

Matthew Chapter 1231 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy the Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the to come.

Ooi tambi , can you at least make an effort to understand what you read. Mat12:31 states that the person who blaspheme against tha 'holy spirit' will not be forgiven. That is all. Nothing about any curse or whatever. Issit the 'truth.8' version of the bible?

It has got nothing to do with a person like Ahmad Deedat (may Allah bless his soul) having stroke and eventually died. Why are you into all these superstition and making threats? Ha ha , are you feeling the heat as you are incapable to answer the questions by us muslims?

wkk5159 Publish time 30-10-2013 01:23 PM

Consumption of pork causes several diseases                         The other non-Muslims and atheists will agree only if convinced through reason, logic and science. Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types of diseases. A person can have various helminthes like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous is Taenia Solium, which is in lay man’s terminology called tapeworm. It harbours in the intestine and is very long. Its ova i.e. eggs, enter the blood stream and can reach almost all the organs of the body. If it enters the brain it can cause memory loss. If it enters the heart it can cause heart attack, if it enters the eye it can cause blindness, if it enters the liver it can cause liver damage. It can damage almost all the organs of the body.      
            Another dangerous helminthes is Trichura Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from Trichura Tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ova present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature......Quote by Zakir Naik

Again, another blatant lies easily detected by a medical science literate like me. Consuming pork can cause no less than 70 diseases ??? This Zakir Naik was trained as a medical doctor before he became a religious ulama, is it possible that he is only a quack doctor or simply again he is making up a lies ! The answer is most likely the later.....:lol:

Just turn open Merck's Veterinary Manual, Bible for veterinarian. How many zoonotic diseases from pig which is tranmissible to human ??? Not more than 20 ! In fact, number of zoonotic diseases from cattle and sheep too are staggering and in fact in some cases, zoonotic diseases from ruminants are more dangerous than pig's ! Take Mad Cow Disease in cattle and it's counterpart in sheep, Scrapie for example, it is very deadly and dangerous because it is caused by Prion and unlike virus, bacteria and protozoa, it is very resistant to high heat treatment !

How about helminth diseases in ruminants ??? Deadly cysticercosis and hydatid disease in cattle and sheep are equally as menacing as other endoparasites disease in all livestock.

That's why in modern operation of abattoir, one has to inspect the carcass of regardless pig, cattle, sheep or goat to make sure that the final consumer ready meat are safe for consumption.

So you see, for a science literate like me, it is just too easy to expose the devilsih lies by a revered ulama among muslim community !:lol:

wkk5159 Publish time 30-10-2013 03:32 PM

Pork has fat building material   

Pork has very little muscle building material and containsexcess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension.....Quote by Zakir Naik

From the above, one has to wonder why Zakir Naik's guru Ahmad Deedat suffered a debilitating stroke ??? Does Ahmad Deedat take even a pig's epithelium in his life ??? :lol:

Latest findings in dietary science has confimed that lard (pig oil ) is a healthy oil which contains up to 45% Oleic Acid, a monounsaturated fat which is beneficial to the heart and has anti-depression property. It is much much healthier than butter. No wonder islamic countries are not known for longer life span.......:lol:

http://journal.livingfood.us/2009/07/04/lard-is-a-healthier-substitute-for-imitation-crisco-or-margarine/
http://www.rodalenews.com/research-feed/healthy-cooking-oil

wkk5159 Publish time 30-10-2013 03:43 PM

Pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth      
            "The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.            
      Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia,pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbour’s excreta." Quote by Zakir Naik

Again, a blatant lie orchestrated by the deceptive muslim Zakir Naik to vilify the innocent pigs.......:huffy

Anybody who has ever been to a piggery and cattle feedlot unit will be able to honestly share the encounter that pigs defecated mostly in the corner of their pig pen and try to stay away from their own droppings whereas cattle will simply defecate spontaneously and trample and lay on their droppings !

So, it is crystal clear that anybody who is filthier than a pig on this mother earth is Zakir Naik and who ever believe in this quranic fallacy !:lol:

gunblade712 Publish time 30-10-2013 04:14 PM

Truth.8 kata babi tak boleh makan. Will Truth.8 suffers the same fate as what you've deemed Zakir Naik?

wkk5159 Publish time 30-10-2013 04:25 PM

gunblade712 posted on 30-10-2013 04:14 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Truth.8 kata babi tak boleh makan. Will Truth.8 suffers the same fate as what you've deemed Zakir Na ...

You go and ask him lah...:lol:

Eating or not eating the pork is secondary matter here, can't you see ??? Just like i have no problem with Hndus not taking beef.

But the primary concern here is the blatant lies orchestrated by Zakir Naik on many subjects including pigs and his lies of course are well received by devouted muslims worldwide which definitely includes you.

gunblade712 Publish time 30-10-2013 04:37 PM

wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 04:25 PM static/image/common/back.gif
You go and ask him lah...

Eating or not eating the pork is secondary matter here, can't y ...

Eh? Why do I need to ask him? You're the ones who says :

That's what will happen to someone who don't consume pork and spreading lies.:lol:

"Someone" would surely refer to ANYONE, as long as it fits your criteria which is don't consume pork.

I remember Truth.8 stated that according to the Bible, pork cannot be taken.

So are you indirectly telling us that Truth.8 will also share this fate?

Or are you telling us that it doesn't apply to Christian fellow coz Christian's law (or your law) plays favor? :(

gunblade712 Publish time 30-10-2013 04:40 PM

wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 04:25 PM static/image/common/back.gif
You go and ask him lah...

Eating or not eating the pork is secondary matter here, can't y ...

But the primary concern here is the blatant lies orchestrated by Zakir Naik on many subjects including pigs and his lies of course are well received by devouted muslims worldwide which definitely includes you.

We have not met and you concluded as such? When did I say that I believe anything and everything that Zakir Naik said?

Let me guess, now you're either going to ask me a question that goes something like "do you believe in zakir naik?" OR "so you're rejecting zakir naik?" OR anything which is similiar.

Persecute first, ask later. You reminds me of your fellow Christian 'debater', and old fellow. Haven't seen him around... Wonder what happened to him, though. :(

wkk5159 Publish time 30-10-2013 07:22 PM

gunblade712 posted on 30-10-2013 04:37 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Eh? Why do I need to ask him? You're the ones who says :

You are just like any other muslims in this forum which totally miss the essential points i try to put forward,As i said before, the primary concern here is Lies which are purposely propagated by reknown Islamic preacher Zakir Naik and not eating pork or not as many many Christians and even atheists also don't consume pork, not because of religious taboo but rather of personal preferences.

Why drag in Truth.8 in the issues of consuming pork or not ? If your limited cerebral capacity serve you right, he doesn't consume pork not due to religious reason but rather personal preferences.

You wanna be another Zakir Naik wannabe ???:lol:

wkk5159 Publish time 30-10-2013 07:31 PM

gunblade712 posted on 30-10-2013 04:40 PM static/image/common/back.gif
We have not met and you concluded as such? When did I say that I believe anything and everythi ...

Judging from the quality of muslim debaters here in this forum, it is only natural that these defenders of truth rather go elsewhere to do something more productive rather than wasting time here entertaining a bunch of retard of particular faith.....:lol:

It wont be surprising that I will be leaving this forum soon because my time is far too precious to be wasted here on a bunch of imbeciles....:lol:

gunblade712 Publish time 30-10-2013 07:57 PM

wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 07:22 PM static/image/common/back.gif
You are just like any other muslims in this forum which totally miss the essential points i try to ...
I do get what you're trying to say and I'm not here to debate. I'm just wondering, coz you are the ones who blatantly says :

That's what will happen to someone who don't consume pork and spreading lies.
so I was just wondering whether this is what you believe in and how does this fits Christianity, seeing that Truth.8 claimed you guys also cannot eat pork.

Simple question jaaa pun. bukannya nak debat. kau memang fikir semua orang nak debat dgn kau ke? :L

Why drag in Truth.8 in the issues of consuming pork or not ? If your limited cerebral capacity serve you right, he doesn't consume pork not due to religious reason but rather personal preferences.

if that's the case, why do you state what I have quoted above? Very weird... oh wait, are you trying to make fun and/or troll Zakir Naik?

I didn't know trolling/making fun of people is part of Christianity's way of debate. :o

btw Truth.8 cakap tak boleh makan babi sebab Bible tak bagi, bukan sebab personal preferences. I believe I am here longer than you are, and I know what Truth.8's beliefs (according to what he says in this forum), so it's best if you re-check before you speak. :) Last edited by gunblade712 on 30-10-2013 08:01 PM

gunblade712 Publish time 30-10-2013 08:03 PM

wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 07:31 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Judging from the quality of muslim debaters here in this forum, it is only natural that these defe ...

Judging from the quality of muslim debaters here in this forum, it is only natural that these defenders of truth rather go elsewhere to do something more productive rather than wasting time here entertaining a bunch of retard of particular faith.....:lol:

It wont be surprising that I will be leaving this forum soon because my time is far too precious to be wasted here on a bunch of imbeciles....:lol:

so you're 'judging' based on the 'quality of muslim debaters in this forum'? I believe we have crossed path before but it was a long time ago. I didn't know that Christians allowed their followers to judge based on what he/she sees.

Well I'm not surprise if you leave; debate here are suppose to be done in respect and manners, not with rude remarks and low-mentality-trolling like what you've did thus far. :)

gunblade712 Publish time 30-10-2013 08:05 PM

I sure hope @Truth.8 can educate @wkk5159 pertaining to the consumption of pork. According to post #3, #9, #10 and #11, brother wkk5159 here is supporting the consumption of pork.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
View full version: Zakir Naik - a manifestation of religious muslims worldwide. !

ADVERTISEMENT