wkk5159 Publish time 16-9-2013 12:12 AM

The evidences are mounting, muslims just want to be their paedophile idol !

8-Year-old Child Bride Dies of Internal Injuries on Her Wedding Night From Forced Islamic Marriage !
www.examiner.com/article/yemen-8-year-old-girl-dies-from-internal
www.mamamia.com.au/news/8-year-old-child-bride-dies-after-forced
theledgerpost.com/2013/09/12/meanwhile-in-yemen-an-eight-year-old

The Painful Death of a Yemen Child Bride !
Yemen: 12-year-old bride dies in labour !

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/yemen-12-year-old-bride-dies-in-labour-426163.html
http://abcnews.go.com/International/Health/painful-death-yemen-child-bride/story?id=8568884

Like i said many times before, Islam is no. 1 public enemy to modern civilised mankind. Again and again facts and happenings which taken place in the world have proven that this allegation is the ultimate truth, nothing but the truth !

sam1528 Publish time 16-9-2013 10:08 AM

8-Year-old Child Bride Dies of Internal Injuries on Her Wedding Night From Forced Islamic Marriage !
www.examiner.com/article/yemen-8-year-old-girl-dies-from-internal
www.mamamia.com.au/news/8-year-old-child-bride-dies-after-forced
theledgerpost.com/2013/09/12/meanwhile-in-yemen-an-eight-year-old

The Painful Death of a Yemen Child Bride !
Yemen: 12-year-old bride dies in labour !

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world ... -labour-426163.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Internatio ... de/story?id=8568884

Like i said many times before, Islam is no. 1 public enemy to modern civilised mankind. Again and again facts and happenings which taken place in the world have proven that this allegation is the ultimate truth, nothing but the truth !

From your linked reports the death was due to birth related complications (not having access to a health facility). Do tell us , you being the so called 'medical professional' , are there birth related complications of say 20+ , 30+ women? Can these 20+ , 30+ women die without any access to health care with birth related complications?

The funny thing here is that the bible states that it is ok for a 3 yrs old baby female to get married (and the marriage to be consummated). You know , biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) when he married biblical rebekah (3 yrs old). What do think of this injunction in the bible? To your logic its is worse than pedophilia .... yes?

Last edited by sam1528 on 16-9-2013 10:11 AM

wkk5159 Publish time 17-9-2013 07:56 AM

sam1528 posted on 16-9-2013 10:08 AM static/image/common/back.gif
From your linked reports the death was due to birth related complications (not having access to a...
Come on lah defender of ultimate evil and vileness, why still bring out the already refuted fact of a so called paedophille in old testament ? Are you running out of idea and desperate ? Appears to me that you are !

The fact is that Mu-Ham-Mad is a certified polygamous lecher and paedophile, he set a great example for muslims worldwide to emulate and that's the ultimate truth !

Jesus never even had any sexual relationship with any entity in his lifetime.

Same goes to Buddha, he never had any sexual relationship with any minor !

Last edited by wkk5159 on 17-9-2013 07:58 AM

sam1528 Publish time 17-9-2013 11:04 AM

wkk5159 posted on 17-9-2013 07:56 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Come on lah defender of ultimate evil and vileness, why still bring out the already refuted fact of a so called paedophille in old testament ? Are you running out of idea and desperate ? Appears to me that you are !

The fact is that Mu-Ham-Mad is a certified polygamous lecher and paedophile, he set a great example for muslims worldwide to emulate and that's the ultimate truth !

Jesus never even had any sexual relationship with any entity in his lifetime.

Same goes to Buddha, he never had any sexual relationship with any minor !
Where is your refutation of pedophilia in the OT? I have not see it. In your wet dreams perhaps?

The truth is that you hate muslims so much that you invent stories and then claim pedophilia. In short you are lying. Not very good issit? The question still stand. The girl died from birth related complication as she did not have access to healthcare. Would a 20+ or 30+ yrs old die due to birth related complication if they do not have access to healthcare? Yes or no?

The point here in your very own bible , biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) married and consummated his marriage with biblical Rebekah (3 yrs old) - she has not attained puberty. Does this mean that the bible teaches pedophilia? Yes or no?

In fact the bible is OK with Prophet Muhammad(saw) consummation of marriage to Aishah(ra). exe16:7-8 states that sex between husband and 'minor' wife is ok as long as she attained puberty.

You don't know your bible! This is so embarrassing for you ...

I have already provided the link to the Uni of Sydney research. Just 100 yrs ago the age of consent in Delaware was 7. You are just an inconsistentchronological bigot - nothing more.

Biblical Jesus did not marry. That is why he did not have sex. At that time , marriage + consummation of marriage to 'minors' was a norm. Even worse , to 'minors' even before they attained puberty (like what is in the bible). Buddha reputedly married at the age of 16 , his son was born when he was 29. His bride could be anywhere from 5 to 15 yrs old. Anyways he was a bad father - he left his family behind.

Why don't you emulate your 'man god' - do not marry? Paul , the founder of your religion stated that it is good not to marry. Why don't you christians follow the edict?

Last edited by sam1528 on 17-9-2013 11:11 AM

wkk5159 Publish time 17-9-2013 11:06 AM

"From your linked reports the death was due to birth related complications (not having access to a health facility). Do tell us , you being the so called 'medical professional' , are there birth related complications of say 20+ , 30+ women? Can these 20+ , 30+ women die without any access to health care with birth related complications? "........by devouted Sunni muslim, sam1528

From the above bone chiling point by a devouted muslim, we can conclude that muslim truely is a mixture of utmost imbecility and vileness. Not only he couldn't comprehend my first factual report in my initial post in which the poor 8 years old suffered traumatic internal injury due to forced brutal coitus actby a 40 years old onto a 8 years old minor girl, he was blabbering about health care in Yemen ????

Now are there still any civilized minded earthlings out there still have any shadow of doubts that Islam is no.1 public enemy to a civilsed society ??

sam1528 Publish time 17-9-2013 11:24 AM

wkk5159 posted on 17-9-2013 11:06 AM static/image/common/back.gif
"From your linked reports the death was due to birth related complications (not having access to a health facility). Do tell us , you being the so called 'medical professional' , are there birth related complications of say 20+ , 30+ women? Can these 20+ , 30+ women die without any access to health care with birth related complications? "........by devouted Sunni muslim, sam1528

From the above bone chiling point by a devouted muslim, we can conclude that muslim truely is a mixture of utmost imbecility and vileness. Not only he couldn't comprehend my first factual report in my initial post in which the poor 8 years old suffered traumatic internal injury due to forced brutal coitus actby a 40 years old onto a 8 years old minor girl, he was blabbering about health care in Yemen ????

Now are there still any civilized minded earthlings out there still have any shadow of doubts that Islam is no.1 public enemy to a civilsed society ??

Ha ha , the report from you

Rehman says child brides in Yemen face a "triple disadvantage," having to cope with a lost childhood, a pregnancy their bodies aren't ready to handle, and often forced to give birth at home, far from any health facility.
However in the first report it states that she died in a hospital. Could be it was towards the end she was brought to the hospital.

Huh? 8 years old? Who are you trying to bluff? She got married at 11 and gave birth at 12 meaning she already attained puberty when consummation of marriage occured. The bible in eze16:7-8 states that such is ok. From your link again
A 12-year-old Yemeni child-bride died after struggling for three days in labour to give birth, a local human rights organisation said.

Youssef was only 11 when her father married her to a 24-year-old man who works as a farmer in Saudi Arabia
Where is your so called 8 yrs old 'minor' and a 40 yrs old man? In your wet dreams again?

Nobody bothers with broken links - a sign of trying to hide something

Biblical Mary , the mother of your 'man God' was 12 when she married biblical Joseph (90 yrs old)
At age 90, after the death of his first wife, Joseph is given charge of the twelve year old virgin Mary. She lives in his household raising his youngest son James 'the less' along with Judas, until the time she is to be married at age 14½.
Mary married Joseph and accompanied him to Bethlehem, where Jesus was born. In keeping with Jewish custom, the betrothal would have taken place when she was around 12, and the birth of Jesus about a year later.

Allison, Dale C., Matthew: A Shorter Commentary, p.12 Continuum International Publishing Group, 2004
Dale C. Allison is Professor of New Testament Exegesis and Early Christianity at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.

You still have not answered me :
Biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) married (and probably had sex) with biblical rebekah(3 yrs old) - Your bible states so ...
Last edited by sam1528 on 17-9-2013 11:34 AM

wkk5159 Publish time 17-9-2013 11:38 AM

I think the ball-less yet lecherous ustazy has no testicular fortitute to face the truth.

Why bring out the isolated stale tales from >100 years old Delaware ???

Old testament Rebekah story ? This biblical charlatan ustazy sure has no idea what is and isn't condoned by God and the imperfect characters in Old Testament.

The facts remain; countless child casualties and fatalities due to Islamic forced marriage still are widely practised in Islamic world.

No civilized society will even condone marriage of teenage girls, let alone marriage of a post weaning girls !
It is a barbaric act which doesn't even require any religious doctrine to tell us it is dead wrong to commit such beastly acts. Our inner conscience tell us it is wrong to commit such act but not Islam. The fact ? We had just witnessed "over my dead body" sort of jihady defend of their prophet and his paedophilic act by sam1528 !

The rest of civilized world have moved ahead but not Islamic world, they are fast moving backward.....right into Hades !

sam1528 Publish time 17-9-2013 12:27 PM

wkk5159 posted on 17-9-2013 11:38 AM static/image/common/back.gif
I think the ball-less yet lecherous ustazy has no testicular fortitute to face the truth.

Why bring out the isolated stale tales from >100 years old Delaware ???

Old testament Rebekah story ? This biblical charlatan ustazy sure has no idea what is and isn't condoned by God and the imperfect characters in Old Testament.

The facts remain; countless child casualties and fatalities due to Islamic forced marriage still are widely practised in Islamic world.

No civilized society will even condone marriage of teenage girls, let alone marriage of a post weaning girls !
It is a barbaric act which doesn't even require any religious doctrine to tell us it is dead wrong to commit such beastly acts. Our inner conscience tell us it is wrong to commit such act but not Islam. The fact ? We had just witnessed "over my dead body" sort of jihady defend of their prophet and his paedophilic act by sam1528 !

The rest of civilized world have moved ahead but not Islamic world, they are fast moving backward.....right into Hades !
It is so easy to catch you lying. Oh yeah , romans 3:7 ... what is new yeah?

Huh , isolated case of 100 yrs ago? You are an unlearned so called 'medical professional'. Even in the middle ages , marriage to 'minors' was a norm. The original play by shakesphere - romeo and juliet , their ages were ~ 14 - 15. That was 400 years ago. Go back to 1500 / 2000 years. The age of biblical Mary (12) ; the mother of your 'man god' , married to biblical Joseph (90).

The fact is that only 100 yrs ago the age of consent was increased. If you refer back to the link I provided , it is due to the authorities worried of child prostitution. Not due to marriage of minors. Why are blabbering about pedophilia whereas 1500 yrs ago such was a cultural norm? Even the mother of your 'man god' at 12 married to a man of 90 yrs old.

The marriage of biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) to biblical rebekah (3 yrs old) condemmed by the biblical God? Yes or no? You are getting desperate. In fact christianity is much worse. It has edict in the bible of prepuberscent marriage and consummation of marriage.

You are now just blabbering and being deceitful. Marriage to 'minors' happen in all cultures. The rural areas , even in India and China , where survival instead of education is the priority , child marriages takes place being a means of the parents to relieve themselves of bringing up a daughter. Why are you comparing a 'modern' society to a 'rural' one?Ha ha , it appears that your argument is not intellectually sound. Worse still you are being deceitful comparing a modern soceity to a rural one.

Still waiting for your apologetics that biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) married and probably had sex with biblical rebekah (3 yrs old). You are caught , aren't you? Your bible in exe16:7-8 states that Prophet Muhammad(saw) consummation of marriage to Aishah(ra) is OK. Why are you still blabbering that it is wrong? Are you now telling me that the bible (the so called word of your God) is wrong?

Last edited by sam1528 on 17-9-2013 12:29 PM

wkk5159 Publish time 17-9-2013 01:41 PM

Oooi ! Utmost imbecilic vile being, do you even understand my factual report in my thread ??? Apparently you don't !

Why blabbering about the biblical verses which you don't even understand while futilely defending your vile prophet ?

The facts still remain; countless child casualties and fatalities due to Islamic forced marriage still are widely practised in Islamic world.

sam1528 Publish time 17-9-2013 06:02 PM

wkk5159 posted on 17-9-2013 01:41 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Oooi ! Utmost imbecilic vile being, do you even understand my factual report in my thread ??? Apparently you don't !

Why blabbering about the biblical verses which you don't even understand while futilely defending your vile prophet ?

The facts still remain; countless child casualties and fatalities due to Islamic forced marriage still are widely practised in Islamic world.

Like I stated , do you ever wonder why Islam on the rise and Christianity in decline?

Just have a look at your response. Pathetic at best.

The report that you referred to stated of death due to birth rate complication of a 12 yrs old in Yemen. Why are you talking about an 8 yrs old and referring to a broken link of the 'examiner' / 'mamamia' etc. These are tabloid posts which only morons believe. Appears that you are one of them.

There is no problem defending Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra)
- If you are christrian
(a) eze16:7-8 states that his marriage is ok
(b) the bible , upon back calculation have biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) married and understood to have consummated his marriage with biblical rebekah(3 yrs old)
- If you are secular / no religion
(a) marrying child brides was a norm till 100 yrs ago. In fact I have already provided the link (Uni of Sydney) of the said academic study

In other words , you have no case against Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra). If you are Christian (which you sometimes are) , the bible approved of their marriage. If you are of no religion (which sometime you are) , history proved that such was a norm till 100 yrs ago. In other words you are not arguing but trying to bullshit your way thru.

Then you compared between rural and modern society and tried to make an issue out of it. Ooi tambi , even in India / China , child marriages do occur. This shows that you have absolutely no intelligence in understanding the different cultures separated by progress whether in education or materialistic values. In short , such is the thought process of morons .... ha ha.

wkk5159 Publish time 18-9-2013 10:58 AM

sam1528 posted on 17-9-2013 06:02 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Like I stated , do you ever wonder why Islam on the rise and Christianity in decline?

Just have ...
Bingo ! You are truly an ultimate imbecile, denial imbecile to be exact, just like most of your brethrens....:lol:

Let the master dismantle your fallacies one by one;

Like I stated , do you ever wonder why Islam on the rise and Christianity in decline? ~ by sam1528

~ I don't have to embarrass you further by providing all the suffocating evidences and proofs that Islam is the most backward and retrograde religion in the world like in my previous thread, right from technological achievements to scientific discoveries to literatures to even sports !
Look no further, take Malaysia as good example, if Islam is really on the rise and other religion is on the decline, why on earth;
1. Islam has to be protected like a handicap retard by government ?
2. Non muslims are banned from proselytising muslims but muslims are encouraged by government to proselytise non-muslim ?
3. If non-muslims are allow to proselytize muslims, imagine what will happen to Islam ? We all have the answers except the deluded denial muslim like sam1528.
4. Even with all the monetary assistance and backup from government in proselytizing non-muslims, why Islam has failed badly in winning sizeable new converts ? Not only in Malaysia but elsewhere !
We all know that rapid increase in muslim populations in Malaysia and in the world are primarily due to a single fact, they breed like rat and of course with polygamy, this will only help their course. Still remember how many siblings Osama bin Laden has ??? 50 siblings ! And Osama was a son of his father, Mohammed Awad bin Laden with his 10th wife! Alia Ghanem !
On top of that, all muslims are born as muslims, they have no freedom in choosing their faith of choice, in some countries, apostates even have to suffer tragic deaths in the hand of fanatic Islamists !
It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that if a religion is so afraid to compete with other religion on equal playing field then something is very very wrong with the theological doctrines of this religion.They have to hide their fragile, weak and erroneous doctrines from open scrutiny by other faiths, if all these fail, they resort to all sort of intimidations, threats and even terrorism acts !

The report that you referred to stated of death due to birth rate complication of a 12 yrs old in Yemen. Why are you talking about an 8 yrs old and referring to a broken link of the 'examiner' / 'mamamia' etc. These are tabloid posts which only morons believe. Appears that you are one of them. ~ by sam1528

You had just cemented yourself as ultimate retarded pseudo-dyslexic ustazy in this forum by purposely and selectively ignoring the heinous crimes on these two separate cases of 8 years old and 12 years old minor. Extra sources; breakingnews.ie and BBC Arab ;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/arabic/middleeast/2013/09/130911_yemen_child_mariage.shtml
http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/yemen-12-year-old-bride-dies-in-labour-426163.html

There is no problem defending Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra)~ by sam1528

Of course, typical response from a shameless but devouted follower of the vilest paedophile in mankind history !

(a) eze16:7-8 states that his marriage is ok
(b) the bible , upon back calculation have biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) married and understood to have consummated his marriage with biblical rebekah(3 yrs old)....~ by sam1528

Come on lah self exposed Bible scholar-charlatan, let me ask you fundamental questions on origin of mankind;
1.Where did offsprings of Adam and Eve got their mates from ?
2.Why in book of Leviticus, God started to prohibit inbreeding ?
3. Why Methuselah could live up to 969 years old ?
4. Do you think Old Testament figures like Isaac was sinless ?

Then you compared between rural and modern society and tried to make an issue out of it. Ooi tambi , even in India / China , child marriages do occur. This shows that you have absolutely no intelligence in understanding the different cultures separated by progress whether in education or materialistic values. In short , such is the thought process of morons .... ha ha. ~sam1528

Why haha here and haha there ? Psychologically you've just exposed your inner insecurity, Islam just like you, insecure because of weak and erroneous theological doctrine, deep inside you, you know very well that Islam cannot defend itself from scrutiny from other faith and even logic reasoning, that's why you have to resort to all kind of mocking and derision...pathetic !

Child marriage in India are primarily due to traditional and cultural reasons. But child marriages in China ??? Guess you not only a ultimate imbecile but also a utmost imbecilic ignorant frog beneath the coconut shell. I challenge you to find me the facts that Hans Chinese still practise child marriage in 21st century. if not you better buy yourself tonnes of coconut shells and start hiding yourself beneath it forever....:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/arabic/middleeast/2013/09/130911_yemen_child_mariage.shtmlhttp://www.breakingnews.ie/world ... -labour-426163.html
Last edited by wkk5159 on 18-9-2013 11:43 AM

wkk5159 Publish time 18-9-2013 12:05 PM

Indonesia: Islamic Parties Losing Popularity, Electability

By Jakarta Globe A new survey on the popularity and electability of political parties in the country showed that more and more people were losing faith in Islamic parties.
Out of five Islam-based political parties in a survey by the Alvara Research Center conducted in July and August, none made it to the top five parties in the country in terms of popularity and electability.
“They are in the bottom of the list. Islamic parties are very weak and they continue to weaken,” said Hasanuddin Ali, founder and president director of Alvara, in a press conference on Wednesday.
Hasanuddin attributed the low popularity and electability to several corruption cases implicating Islamic party figures and leaders, which caused voters from the middle-income group to lose confidence in religion-based parties.
“The track record and capacity of Muslim figures is also still low. No figure is considered eligible yet,” Hasanuddin said.
The survey said the Prosperous Justice Party’s (PKS) electability was 3.4 percent, the United Development Party (PPP) 2.2 percent, the National Mandate Party (PAN) 2.1 percent, the National Awakening Party (PKB) 1.7 percent and the Crescent Star Party (PBB) 0.1 percent.
Only former Supreme Court chief justice Mahfud MD, a member of the PKB, was eligible in terms of electability as a presidential candidate. Nonetheless, Mahfud has an eligibility rate of only 3.4 percent and electability of only 4 percent.
Siti Zuhro, an analyst from the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), said that while an Islamic-based coalition would be a considerable force to be reckoned with, it would likely never materialize.
“They just don’t have a history of joining forces and standing behind a common candidate,” she said.

~ one deluded ustazy fervently claim that Islam is on the rise, both locally and globally....... :lol:;P

sam1528 Publish time 18-9-2013 02:34 PM

wkk5159 posted on 18-9-2013 10:58 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Bingo ! You are truly an ultimate imbecile, denial imbecile to be exact, just like most of your brethrens....http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/lol.gif

Let the master dismantle your fallacies one by one;

I am definitely dealing with a crazy person in 'wkk5159' who claim to be a 'medical professional' but lack common sense. Let see who dismantle who. Yawn ..... you are only repeating already refuted arguments - again and again. No more ideas from you? Appears so ....

~ I don't have to embarrass you further by providing all the suffocating evidences and proofs that Islam is the most backward and retrograde religion in the world like in my previous thread, right from technological achievements to scientific discoveries to literatures to even sports !
Look no further, take Malaysia as good example, if Islam is really on the rise and other religion is on the decline, why on earth;
1. Islam has to be protected like a handicap retard by government ?
2. Non muslims are banned from proselytising muslims but muslims are encouraged by government to proselytise non-muslim ?
3. If non-muslims are allow to proselytize muslims, imagine what will happen to Islam ? We all have the answers except the deluded denial muslim like sam1528.
4. Even with all the monetary assistance and backup from government in proselytizing non-muslims, why Islam has failed badly in winning sizeable new converts ? Not only in Malaysia but elsewhere !
We all know that rapid increase in muslim populations in Malaysia and in the world are primarily due to a single fact, they breed like rat and of course with polygamy, this will only help their course. Still remember how many siblings Osama bin Laden has ??? 50 siblings ! And Osama was a son of his father, Mohammed Awad bin Laden with his 10th wife! Alia Ghanem !
On top of that, all muslims are born as muslims, they have no freedom in choosing their faith of choice, in some countries, apostates even have to suffer tragic deaths in the hand of fanatic Islamists !
It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that if a religion is so afraid to compete with other religion on equal playing field then something is very very wrong with the theological doctrines of this religion.They have to hide their fragile, weak and erroneous doctrines from open scrutiny by other faiths, if all these fail, they resort to all sort of intimidations, threats and even terrorism acts !

Ha ha , are you not embarassed enough? Why are you comparing material values to religion. I thought your 'man God' in biblical Jesus in mark10:21
Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack," he said. "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Why are you so hard up with material wealth? No so much of a christian , are you?

(1) What has sports , scientific discoveries and literatures got to do with either christianity nor Islam? Technological breakthroughs came mainly from the Jews. Sports is for Christians like you do not have a day job to go to. There is rich literature in arabic. Go learn arabic. So where does christianity stand in all this? CS Lewis a prominent christian writer has this to say about the bible
“Say what you like,” we shall be told, “the apocalyptic beliefs of the first Christians have been proved to be false. It is clear from the New Testament that they all expected the Second Coming in their own lifetime. And worse still, they had a reason, and one which you will find very embarrassing.
(2) Why are you complaining about the government of Malaysia and Islam. Do you see , for example , France protecting Islam? Yet muslims are projected to have political power ~ 2030 making up 30% of the population

(3) Non muslims like christians are banned from proselytizing muslims? Christians don't proselytize but cheat. I thought I have already provided the evidence Christians kidnapping Acheh / Haiti orphans. Oh , how can I forget , rom3:7

(4) If the non muslims are allowed to proselytize muslims , Islam still win. Take for example Great Britain where christians can freely proselytize muslims , Islam is still the fastest growing religion and Christianity in decline. Ha ha , so much for the ability of christians to proselytize muslims.

(5) Hmmm , the reality is that Islam is the fastest growing religion. This means that reverts to Islam outstrips apostasy. Read an weep from the Guiness World Record.

Muslims are not prudes. We have sex and we procreate. Thick Christians like you think that sex between husband and wife is a sin as you have been harping that the your 'man God' never had sex not knowing that he never got married during his ministry. Since husband and wife sex in Christianity is dirty and sinful (per your logic) , too bad for you Christians , you will lose in the numbers game. Why are you blaming others for your own warped logic leading to your decrease in numbers?

You had just cemented yourself as ultimate retarded pseudo-dyslexic ustazy in this forum by purposely and selectively ignoring the heinous crimes on these two separate cases of 8 years old and 12 years old minor. Extra sources; breakingnews.ie and BBC Arab ;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/arabic/midd ... child_mariage.shtml
http://www.breakingnews.ie/world ... -labour-426163.html

Oh I see , 2 separate cases? For the first one (BTW , do you read arabic?) , it states that
- the marriage was due to poverty
- such marriages have been abolished by the authority
Where does it state in the BBC news that Islam calls for 'child marriages'? Islam allows for consummation of marriage at puberty. 8 is hardly puberty. What say you , the so called 'medical professional'? Ha ha , trying to be deceitful again I see. Yes , romans 3:7 in action here.

Like I stated , for the 12 yrs old , she died due to birth related complication. You mean to tell me that there won't be any fatal birth related complication with 20+ / 30+ women? What kind of a so called 'medical professional' are you? You bought your 'medical professional' degree or what? Do you want me to have a word with my gynae friends so that they can educate a so called 'medical professional' like you?

What is your issue? I can't see any that is related to Islam. Perhaps you need to check your wet dreams again ..... ha ha

Of course, typical response from a shameless but devouted follower of the vilest paedophile in mankind history !

Come on lah self exposed Bible scholar-charlatan, let me ask you fundamental questions on origin of mankind;
I have no problems defending Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra). Unlike you I have to intelligence to understand it. Why are talking about biblical Adam / Eve offsprings , etc etc?
The issue here is that
(1) exe16:7-8 approves of Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra)
(2) the bible has injunction that you can marry (and consummate the marriage) a 3 yrs old girl , taking the example of biblical Isaac (40 yrs old) and biblical Rebekah(3 yrs old). Where in the bible that the biblical God abrogated the injunction?
Your bible is ok with Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra). If you say it is wrong , then you are telling me that your biblical God is wrong. Simple as that. Are you now telling me that your biblical God is wrong? Stick to the point. You have this nasty habit of trying to change topics when cornered.

Why haha here and haha there ? Psychologically you've just exposed your inner insecurity, Islam just like you, insecure because of weak and erroneous theological doctrine, deep inside you, you know very well that Islam cannot defend itself from scrutiny from other faith and even logic reasoning, that's why you have to resort to all kind of mocking and derision...pathetic !

Child marriage in India are primarily due to traditional and cultural reasons. But child marriages in China ??? Guess you not only a ultimate imbecile but also a utmost imbecilic ignorant frog beneath the coconut shell. I challenge you to find me the facts that Hans Chinese still practise child marriage in 21st century. if not you better buy yourself tonnes of coconut shells and start hiding yourself beneath it forever...
Ha ha , inner insecurity? The point here , why are you comparing the values of a society stricken with poverty with a modern one? Why don't you compare a 'modern' Islamic societies in Dubai or Sweden etc. Any child brides? Ha ha , not using common sense I see. I am laughing at you who is unable to utilize any common sense. In short you are a moron. People like you deserved to be laughed at.

Ha ha , I hit a raw nerve and now you deny child brides in Chinese traditions? So , you are a racist Chinese bigot after all and to top it off you are a christian bigot also (when you feel like being christian). Appears that you do not even know the culture of your own people. Child brides (童养媳 tóng yǎng xí)Tóng Yǎng Xí is an abnormal by-product of Chinese Culture.Whenever there was not enough food in poor families, the first thing the parents would do was to give away the daughter(s)

If we research a little further back in history, we will see that Tóng Yǎng Xí was not limited to one poor family trading an unwanted daughter to another poor family to be a child-slave, a maid, a future bride and a baby-making machine.As early as the Zhou Dynasty (1046–256 BC) , in the noble society, Chinese had already designed a maid-accompanying system (媵制) that when a prince married a woman, the man would receive up to 8 accompanied sisters or even nieces of the bride together with the bride, 9 women in one wedding. The 8 accompanied sisters would become the man's No.2 to No.9 wife after they reached puberty.In the royal family of the Han Dynasty, one of Emperor Han Zhao's empresses Madame Shangguan was taken to the palace at the age of 6, to become the wife of Emperor Han Zhao, who was only 12 years old.
Did your grandmother or female ancestors married and had sex at 8 or 9? Ha ha , you are a by product of 'pedophilia' (per your logic) after all.

So how? Appears that your response have been pathetic at best. How are you going to dismantle my arguments? You have nothing but trying your best to change topics. Adam / Eve lah , biblical Isaac was sinful / sinless lah ... ooi tambi , can you stick to the point?

All I see is that you rehashing already addressed arguments. No more ideas or no intelligence to come up with something? Ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 18-9-2013 02:37 PM

sam1528 Publish time 18-9-2013 02:40 PM

wkk5159 posted on 18-9-2013 12:05 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Indonesia: Islamic Parties Losing Popularity, Electability

By Jakarta Globe A new survey on the popularity and electability of political parties in the country showed that more and more people were losing faith in Islamic parties.
Out of five Islam-based political parties in a survey by the Alvara Research Center conducted in July and August, none made it to the top five parties in the country in terms of popularity and electability.
“They are in the bottom of the list. Islamic parties are very weak and they continue to weaken,” said Hasanuddin Ali, founder and president director of Alvara, in a press conference on Wednesday.
Hasanuddin attributed the low popularity and electability to several corruption cases implicating Islamic party figures and leaders, which caused voters from the middle-income group to lose confidence in religion-based parties.
“The track record and capacity of Muslim figures is also still low. No figure is considered eligible yet,” Hasanuddin said.
The survey said the Prosperous Justice Party’s (PKS) electability was 3.4 percent, the United Development Party (PPP) 2.2 percent, the National Mandate Party (PAN) 2.1 percent, the National Awakening Party (PKB) 1.7 percent and the Crescent Star Party (PBB) 0.1 percent.
Only former Supreme Court chief justice Mahfud MD, a member of the PKB, was eligible in terms of electability as a presidential candidate. Nonetheless, Mahfud has an eligibility rate of only 3.4 percent and electability of only 4 percent.
Siti Zuhro, an analyst from the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), said that while an Islamic-based coalition would be a considerable force to be reckoned with, it would likely never materialize.
“They just don’t have a history of joining forces and standing behind a common candidate,” she said.

~ one deluded ustazy fervently claim that Islam is on the rise, both locally and globally....... http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/lol.gifhttp://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/titter.gif
Oooooh , we muslims are so scared that Islam is not the fastest growing religion per 'wkk5159' logic

Read an weep from the Guiness World Record
http://pathtopeace.hostoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Islam-Growing-0092.jpg

http://pathtopeace.hostoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Islam-Growing-008.jpg

Just have a look at how 'smart' you are. You refer to a poll of decreasing support of Indonesians to Islamic based political parties and conclude that Islam is in the decline.

Ooi tambi , Islam is a religion whereas Islamic Party is a political party. To make it simple for you , the former is a religion and the latter is a political party. They are not the same. Ha ha , all these nonsense from a person who claim to be a 'medical professional'. You ought to be embarrassed of yourself.

Last edited by sam1528 on 18-9-2013 02:45 PM

wkk5159 Publish time 18-9-2013 03:34 PM

sam1528 posted on 18-9-2013 02:34 PM static/image/common/back.gif
I am definitely dealing with a crazy person in 'wkk5159' who claim to be a 'medical professional'...
This inbred ustazy is haha here and haha there again, really a MS ISO 9001: 2000 certified imbecile. Surely this Sunni ustazy is a product of a polygamous inbreeding ! :lol:

Can't even understand what is 21st century and want to bring out the issue of 童养媳 in China past ? Does your pervert muslim mind even understand what is 童养媳? Poor kids from poor family were adopted and in some cases bought by rich family as their future daughter in law, when the girl grew up, only then she was allowed to get married with the son of her adopted family. No elements of paedohilia here ! Furthermore this is cultural practice in poor community and got nothing to do with belief. 童养媳,为中国古代的其中一种婚姻习俗,通常是把未成年的女孩送养或卖到另一家庭,由该家庭抚养,长大后与该家庭的儿子正式完婚,结为夫妻。闽南语、粤语称为新妇仔(白话字、台罗:sin-pū-á),台湾称为送做堆(推荐用字:捒做堆,台罗:sak-tsò(tsuè)-tui),江南地区称为养媳妇。zh.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/童養媳

Unlike Islam, their founder Mu-Ham-Mad set a great example of vilest paedophilia for his follower when he fxxked Aisyah when she was 9 years old in 7th century ! Can one imagine a middle aged man fxxkxxxg a 9 years old ?? And this pervert founder of the vilest faith is revere by his conscienceless imbecilic followers all around the world like sam1528 ? Truly sickening and beyond repulsive!
:huffy
Last edited by wkk5159 on 18-9-2013 04:12 PM

wkk5159 Publish time 18-9-2013 04:07 PM

The neuron deficient brain of that ustazy surely can't comprehend my intellectual analysis of a so called fastest growing religion in the world....:lol:
My golden excerpt from previous post;

"We all know that rapid increase in muslim populations in Malaysia and in the world are primarily due to a single fact, they breed like rat and of course with polygamy, this will only help their course. Still remember how many siblings Osama bin Laden has ??? 50 siblings ! And Osama was a son of his father, Mohammed Awad bin Laden with his 10th wife! Alia Ghanem !
It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that if a religion is so afraid to compete with other religion on equal playing field then something is very very wrong with the theological doctrines of this religion.They have to hide their fragile, weak and erroneous doctrines from open scrutiny by other faiths, if all these fail, they resort to all sort of intimidations, threats of death and even terrorism acts !" ~ by WKK5159

wkk5159 Publish time 18-9-2013 04:40 PM

Your bible is ok with Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra). If you say it is wrong , then you are telling me that your biblical God is wrong. Simple as that. Are you now telling me that your biblical God is wrong? Stick to the point. You have this nasty habit of trying to change topics when cornered.~ by sam1528

Bible is ok with Mu-Ham-Mad ?? The God of Bible has long condemned your paedophilic vile prophet to Hades !

Me changing topic ??
The below questions all touch on procreation of early human kind according to Torat; since it touched on more serious matter like inbreeding and this of course will have repercussion on procreation related topic like paedophilia.

Wait a minute, i forgot this kind intellectual questions surely not for followers of diabolical faith like sam1528....;P

sam1528 Publish time 18-9-2013 04:53 PM

wkk5159 posted on 18-9-2013 03:34 PM static/image/common/back.gif
This inbred ustazy is haha here and haha there again, really a MS ISO 9001: 2000 certified imbecile. Surely this Sunni ustazy is a product of a polygamous inbreeding ! http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/lol.gif

Can't even understand what is 21st century and want to bring out the issue of 童养媳 in China past ? Does your pervert muslim mind even understand what is 童养媳? Poor kids from poor family were adopted and in some cases bought by rich family as their future daughter in law, when the girl grew up, only then she was allowed to get married with the son of her adopted family. No elements of paedohilia here ! Furthermore this is cultural practice in poor community and got nothing to do with belief. 童养媳,为中国古代的其中一种婚姻习俗,通常是把未成年的女孩送养或卖到另一家庭,由该家庭抚养,长大后与该家庭的儿子正式完婚,结为夫妻。闽南语、粤语称为新妇仔(白话字、台罗:sin-pū-á),台湾称为送做堆(推荐用字:捒做堆,台罗:sak-tsò(tsuè)-tui),江南地区称为养媳妇。zh.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/童養媳

Unlike Islam, their founder Mu-Ham-Mad set a great example of vilest paedophilia for his follower when he fxxked Aisyah when she was 9 years old in 7th century ! Can one imagine a middle aged man fxxkxxxg a 9 years old ?? And this pervert founder of the vilest faith is revere by his conscienceless imbecilic followers all around the world like sam1528 ? Truly sickening and beyond repulsive!

Ha ha , I just love it when you try to be an apologist trying to twist your way thru this one. Lets relook into the article again :
What's the most appropriate term in English for Tóng Yǎng Xí ?English language doesn't even have a term for it.The nearest one would be "child-bride" but "child-bride" is not even closed to the nature ofTóng Yǎng Xí.

onepoor family trading an unwanted daughter to another poor family tobe a child-slave, a maid, a future bride and a baby-makingmachine.

In the royal family of the Han Dynasty, one of Emperor Han Zhao's empresses Madame Shangguan was taken to the palace at the age of 6, to become the wife of Emperor Han Zhao ..

Lets see
- child bride
- tradition going back to the Han Dynasty of which a child of 6 was married off
- child slave

This Tóng Yǎng Xí is pedophlia with an addition of child slavery. Tsk-tsk , not only you have a tradition of pedophilia but combined with child slavery. What say you? Going back to your logic :
rich family as their future daughter in law, when the girl grew up, only then she was allowed to get married with the son of her adopted family. No elements of paedohilia here !
Ha ha , no pedophilia because she was married off? Hmm , if there is no element of pedophilia due to marriage - Prophet Muhammad(saw) married Aishah(ra). Per your logic , you now admit that there is no element of pedophilia. You are agreeing with me now. Since marriage took place therefore no element of pedophilia. I thought you are supposed to refute me. However you now end up agreeing with me.

Now how? Why are you still chasing your own backside with regards to this issue? Oh yeah , romans3:7 - how can I forget.

Are you a by product of pedophilia , you know from your ancestors? Ha ha , this is so easy for me. Isn't cultural practice a belief by itself? Aiyoyo , this one also dunno kah?

Last edited by sam1528 on 18-9-2013 04:55 PM

wkk5159 Publish time 18-9-2013 04:59 PM

Why are you complaining about the government of Malaysia and Islam. Do you see , for example , France protecting Islam? Yet muslims are projected to have political power ~ 2030 making up 30% of the population

If the non muslims are allowed to proselytize muslims , Islam still win. Take for example Great Britain where christians can freely proselytize muslims , Islam is still the fastest growing religion and Christianity in decline. Ha ha , so much for the ability of christians to proselytize muslims.

Hmmm , the reality is that Islam is the fastest growing religion. This means that reverts to Islam outstrips apostasy. Read an weep from the Guiness World Record.~ by sam1528

At least this imbecilic inbred ustazy got some data right eventhough he only magnifying on Islam. Europeans in general has long being ultra-open to exotic faith, from my own experiences in these two countries and friends, it is a fact that more and more of their youths are keen to experiencing with mystical Eastern faith like Hare Krishna, Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and etc, very few are interested in Islam ! Most of the so called "new converts" of Islam in France and Britain are from immigrant families, and like i said before, they astromical increment are mainly due to; 1. Rat-like birth rate coupled with polygamy. 2. No freedom in choosing their religion among the offsprings of the immigrants !

sam1528 Publish time 18-9-2013 05:05 PM

wkk5159 posted on 18-9-2013 04:07 PM static/image/common/back.gif
The neuron deficient brain of that ustazy surely can't comprehend my intellectual analysis of a so called fastest growing religion in the world....http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/lol.gif
My golden excerpt from previous post;

"We all know that rapid increase in muslim populations in Malaysia and in the world are primarily due to a single fact, they breed like rat and of course with polygamy, this will only help their course. Still remember how many siblings Osama bin Laden has ??? 50 siblings ! And Osama was a son of his father, Mohammed Awad bin Laden with his 10th wife! Alia Ghanem !
It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that if a religion is so afraid to compete with other religion on equal playing field then something is very very wrong with the theological doctrines of this religion.They have to hide their fragile, weak and erroneous doctrines from open scrutiny by other faiths, if all these fail, they resort to all sort of intimidations, threats of death and even terrorism acts !" ~ by WKK5159

Ha ha , you are now trying your darnest to change topics. Do you now understand what is the difference between
- Islam being a religion
and
- An Islamic political party

The former is a religion whereas the latter a political party. Your face must be scarlet in embarrassment. Ha ha , only morons like you have this uncanny ability to make such blunder.

Like I said , your warped Christian logic , sex between husband and wife is vile , dirty and sinful. However it does not deter Christians like you from seeking prostitutues , other men and women for sex but then preach to us muslims that sex between husband and wife is sinful and dirty. It is your problem that Christians have a declining birthrate. Why are you blaming others for your own problems? Not man enough to face your own problem?

Ha ha , repeating the same phrase and expecting different results is a sign of a crazy person. I dare to to start a comparative theology argument. Then we will see whether Islam or Christianity have a fragile theology and doctrine. Are you up for the challenge? I dare say you will shy away from this issue. Ha ha , it doesn't stop you from frothing in your mouth. You dare pick up the challenge?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
View full version: The evidences are mounting, muslims just want to be their paedophile idol !

ADVERTISEMENT