wkk5159 Publish time 1-8-2013 10:07 AM

Similarity between Islam and Corrupted Authoritarian Countries.

Similarity between corrupted authoritarian countries and Islam is that they both can't tolerate freedom of speech and scrutinization !

blogger to 7 years in prisonby News Editor : Aug 1, 2013 : 1 Comment
http://www.faithfreedom.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/56110_raef-badawi.jpgSaudi Arabia sentences blogger to 7 years in prison, 600 lashes for encouraging religious debateRIYADH, SAUDI ARABIAThe founder of a liberal-minded website in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to seven years in prison and 600 lashes after angering Islamic authorities in the ultraconservative kingdom, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
Raif Badawi, through his website known as Free Saudi Liberals, had urged Saudis to share opinions about the role of religion in the country, which follows a strict form of Islam that includes harsh punishments for challenging customs.
A judge in the Red Sea port of Jiddah imposed the sentences but dropped charges of apostasy, which could have brought a death sentence, the Al-Watan newspaper reported. Badawi has been held since June 2012.
The newspaper did not name the judge who sentenced Badawi, nor did it say when the ruling was handed down. It was unclear Tuesday whether Badawi would receive any credit for the time he’s already served.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57596285/saudi-arabia-sentences-blogger-to-7-years-in-prison-600-lashes-for-encouraging-religious-debate/

Sephiroth Publish time 1-8-2013 10:23 AM

Raif Badawi, through his website known as Free Saudi Liberals, had urged Saudis to share opinions about the role of religion in the country, which follows a strict form of Islam that includes harsh punishments for challenging customs.

7 Years prison and 600 lashes for suggesting to share opinions? Yes, Islam is very peaceful and tolerant. :lol:

God ... Thank you for not making me a Muslim. :)

sam1528 Publish time 1-8-2013 12:07 PM

Ha ha , here we go again. The racist christian bigot (now a freethinker I guess) -'wkk5159' , is trying to connect Islam with the actions of people.

However the said article again refute you but you did not realize it. Anyways here it is :
sentenced to seven years in prison and 600 lashes after angering Islamic authorities in the ultraconservative kingdom

through his website known as Free Saudi Liberals, had urged Saudis to share opinions about the role of religion in the country, which follows a strict form of Islam that includes harsh punishments for challenging customs.
Multiple choice question for you :

The said punishment is for
(a) challenging the norms and customs of the society
(b) challenging the authority
(c) challenging Islam
(d) don't know but who cares

Appears that haters like you are getting desperate.

Trailer : I will be posting about the futility of the belief / faith that God died for your sins , ie. there is no salvation. Keep tuned ....

wkk5159 Publish time 1-8-2013 03:48 PM

Trailer : I will be posting about the futility of the belief / faith that God died for your sins , ie. there is no salvation. Keep tuned ....:lol:

Quick, post it lah my lecherous ustazy, we can't wait. We badly need some saucy fictions in this hot and humid August.

wkk5159 Publish time 1-8-2013 03:54 PM

However the said article again refute you but you did not realize it. Anyways here it is :
"sentenced to seven years in prison and 600 lashes after angering Islamic authorities in the ultraconservative kingdom

through his website known as Free Saudi Liberals, had urged Saudis to share opinions about the role of religion in the country, which follows a strict form of Islam that includes harsh punishments for challenging customs."

(c) challenging Islam
..........................................................................:lol:.....;P

So, there you have it. There is without shadow of a doubt that being a pious muslim can destroy ones cerebral neurons and inner conscience that make us all human !

wkk5159 Publish time 1-8-2013 04:09 PM

Btw, only the one who is sinless can die for our sin and subsequently redeems us !

This saviour certainly not a looter cum liar cum murderer cum lecher cum paedophile from 7th century who is not only sinful but the vilest criminal in mankind history.

sam1528 Publish time 1-8-2013 07:15 PM

wkk5159 posted on 1-8-2013 03:54 PM static/image/common/back.gif

(c) challenging Islam
..........................................................................http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/lol.gif.....http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/titter.gif

So, there you have it. There is without shadow of a doubt that being a pious muslim can destroy ones cerebral neurons and inner conscience that make us all human !

So what is the answer?

Is it religion or the overzealous authority. I repeat the multiple choice question for you.

(c) challenging Islam

issit (a) or (b) or (c) or (d) .... ha ha

wkk5159 Publish time 1-8-2013 10:12 PM

A reader comment on CBSNEWS website,i underline and bold the main points for all to savour, here's the excerpt;

me_nz says:

"Any religion any ideology which is true and just and right should have no fear of transparency, examination, questioning, or being challenged. The truth is the truth. It will stand by itself it will grow and flourish by itself and it WILL set you free. It cannot and does not need to be defended with cruelty and gross inhumanity. This verdict and this sentence shows fear, real fear amounting to total blind terror. Injustice and barbarism is the mark of the small, the weak, the insignificant and the fearful. What have they to fear that they need to protect their ideology with such viciousness? I feel very very sad for Raif Badawi if this sentence is carried out having to face repeated sessions of being lashed knowing what he is going to face on each time on a regular basis until all the 600 have been inflicted. Shame on Saudi Arabia. Shame on their culture and their religion. By these vile deeds they consign themselves as do all tyrants and despots to being, in time swept from the world and being justly reviled in the history of man forever."

Well said, indeed.....

sam1528 Publish time 2-8-2013 11:13 AM

wkk5159 posted on 1-8-2013 10:12 PM static/image/common/back.gif
A reader comment on CBSNEWS website,i underline and bold the main points for all to savour, here's the excerpt;

me_nz says:

"Any religion any ideology which is true and just and right should have no fear of transparency, examination, questioning, or being challenged. The truth is the truth. It will stand by itself it will grow and flourish by itself and it WILL set you free. It cannot and does not need to be defended with cruelty and gross inhumanity. This verdict and this sentence shows fear, real fear amounting to total blind terror. Injustice and barbarism is the mark of the small, the weak, the insignificant and the fearful. What have they to fear that they need to protect their ideology with such viciousness? I feel very very sad for Raif Badawi if this sentence is carried out having to face repeated sessions of being lashed knowing what he is going to face on each time on a regular basis until all the 600 have been inflicted. Shame on Saudi Arabia. Shame on their culture and their religion. By these vile deeds they consign themselves as do all tyrants and despots to being, in time swept from the world and being justly reviled in the history of man forever."

Well said, indeed.....

Ha ha , you just shot yourself in your foot.

Refer to your emphasis and I've hilited (in red) the crux of the issue. Issit the religion or the overzealous people in authority? Going back to my MCQ for which like 'truth.8' , you are so scared to answer :

(c) challenging Islam

What is your answer?

Last edited by sam1528 on 2-8-2013 11:15 AM

Dzulqarnain Publish time 5-8-2013 09:33 AM

Wikkitty is not a kitty even it could animate like one...:bye:

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/g/a/gangnamstyle-plz.gif?1

cmf_BeachBoys Publish time 7-8-2013 06:58 PM

wkk5159 posted on 1-8-2013 10:12 PM static/image/common/back.gif
A reader comment on CBSNEWS website,i underline and bold the main points for all to savour, here's ...

dahla ko...pengikut syaitan....:lol:

wkk5159 Publish time 12-8-2013 03:46 PM

cmf_BeachBoys posted on 7-8-2013 06:58 PM static/image/common/back.gif
dahla ko...pengikut syaitan....

Syaitan tu kan synonym dengan kepercayaan kau ??? Why insult your own master ?? Betul-betul imbecile in its finest form....http://mforum2.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/titter.gif

wkk5159 Publish time 12-8-2013 03:53 PM

Imbecilic lecherous ustazy is self-delirium himself with his hard-thought MCQs which is obviously only fit for his fellow muslims and muslimahs. Sometime i think i am too harsh on this poor conscience deprived soul that he seems to be desperate for some futile answers.....;P

sam1528 Publish time 12-8-2013 09:16 PM

wkk5159 posted on 12-8-2013 03:53 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Imbecilic lecherous ustazy is self-delirium himself with his hard-thought MCQs which is obviously only fit for his fellow muslims and muslimahs. Sometime i think i am too harsh on this poor conscience deprived soul that he seems to be desperate for some futile answers.....http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/titter.gif
Ha ha , there is something wrong with you. You are not answering the question but go on a mindless diatribe. Yet you claim to be so a called 'medical professional'.

I repeat the MCQ -
(c) challenging Islam

What is your answer?

Why the fear in trying to answer (like 'truth.8')? Oops .... could be that you fear the truth? Ha ha ..
Last edited by sam1528 on 12-8-2013 09:23 PM

wkk5159 Publish time 20-8-2013 04:55 PM

Just an excerpts from Babs Barron; "Islamist will invariably trying to deflect responsibility; he will change the subject, play the victim, play semantics, and use other deceits."

Voila, the above descriptions couldn't be any accurate !

sam1528 Publish time 20-8-2013 05:27 PM

wkk5159 posted on 20-8-2013 04:55 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Just an excerpts from Babs Barron; "Islamist will invariably trying to deflect responsibility; he will change the subject, play the victim, play semantics, and use other deceits."

Voila, the above descriptions couldn't be any accurate !
Hmmm , if I'd known better you are describing 'truth.8' , 'nightlord' and yourself. When cornered you people try your best to change topics. Evidence that Christian theology is indefensible.

The question still remain :
(c) challenging Islam

What is your answer?

cmf_BeachBoys Publish time 14-9-2013 10:01 PM

hidup lagi free thinker si kucing hitam ni;P

cmf_BeachBoys Publish time 14-9-2013 10:03 PM

wkk5159 posted on 12-8-2013 03:46 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Syaitan tu kan synonym dengan kepercayaan kau ??? Why insult your own master ?? Betul-betul imbeci ...

free thinker la sangat ...rupenye pengikut syaitan:lol:

wkk5159 Publish time 15-9-2013 11:56 PM

cmf_BeachBoys posted on 14-9-2013 10:03 PM static/image/common/back.gif
free thinker la sangat ...rupenye pengikut syaitan

Tidak hairan idola kau adalah Mu-Ham-Mad.....{:3_88:}

cmf_BeachBoys Publish time 16-9-2013 10:56 AM

wkk5159 posted on 15-9-2013 11:56 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Tidak hairan idola kau adalah Mu-Ham-Mad.....

dah la kau,free thinker....ko x layak bercakap soal agama atau kepercayaan.

Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Similarity between Islam and Corrupted Authoritarian Countries.

ADVERTISEMENT