Truth.8 Publish time 8-7-2013 08:13 PM

I am very sad.....why muslims? why ???

I was shocked and sad to hear this place was bomb. I have visited this place in year 2008. Nice place. Clam and spirituality ....even mosque next to it. Azan play 5x but the Buddhist peoples never provoke despise the loud azan play 5x butthey stillmediate and chant with mantra...

shame onyou muslims...calling yourself islam is peace:huffy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm very sad:'(

=======================

Kolkata/Bodh Gaya:                   The Bihar Police have detained a man who they say is a suspect in the multiple blasts at the Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodh Gaya on Sunday morning. Two monks were injured in the terror attack.                                             Here are the top 10 updates in this story:      
    http://cdn.ndtv.com/static/images/sdarw.png

[*]The police are analysing footage of the last 48 hours from about 15 CCTV cameras that are installed inside the temple. They are questioning Vinod Mistry, the man they have detained. (Read) No sketches of suspects have been released so far.
[*]Three live bombs have reportedly been recovered from the temple and defused. A bomb analysis report says the bombs were triggered by clocks which were used as an analogue timer, and all of them were set to explode at 5:30 am. Each bomb had 150-200 grams of explosives and there were ball bearings and nails in the gas cylinders in which the explosives were packed. However, sources say RDX was not used for the blasts.
[*]Sources say the bombs found had inscriptions in Urdu. One had the words "bada Budh (big Buddha)" inscribed on it and another, the word, "bus." Police suspect that the first referred to a big Buddha idol at the temple and conjecture that "bus" could refer to a tourist bus, sources added.
[*]A suspected Indian Mujahideen man Anwar Hussain Mallik has been arrested from the Nadia district in West Bengal and will be questioned on the multiple blasts. Mallik was arrested yesterday with Rs. 1.9 lakh in fake currency. The police allege that he had supplied explosives for the 2010 Pune German Bakery blasts which killed 17 people.
[*]Security was lax at the temple. This despite the special cell of the Delhi Police having sent an intelligence input in October last to Bihar about a possible strike on the Mahabodhi temple by the Indian Mujahideen.
[*]After the alert, the temple had hired a private security agency, but there was allegedly no initiative by the Bihar Police to secure the important religious and tourist spot. After the blasts, Bihar Chief Minister said the Bihar Police would have charge of security at the temple.
[*]Lalu Prasad's RJD and the BJP, which ruled Bihar as a partner of Nitish Kumar's Janata Dal United till last month, have slammed the state government's "failure" to prevent the terror attack in Bodhgaya despite prior information from intelligence agencies. They have called a bandh in the Magadh division.
[*]The Home Ministry yesterday confirmed it was a "terror attack." The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is probing the blast. An NIA team reached Bodhgaya on Sunday evening. The National Security Guard too will investigate the blasts.
[*]The first blast took place inside the temple at 5:30 am on Sunday, followed by nine successive explosions in the next half hour.
[*]There has been no damage to the shrine. "The holy bodhi tree is safe and there is no damage to it," Bihar police chief Abhayanand said yesterday. Experts say the damage was limited because it is a lean tourist season and there were not too many people inside the temple during that time. The two injured, reportedly a Buddhist monk from Myanmar and a pilgrim, were rushed to a hospital.

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01510/BLAST_DOG_1510967g.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01510/BLAST_POLICE_1510970g.jpg

Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-7-2013 03:30 PM

nightlord Publish time 8-7-2013 11:04 PM

Indeed very sad.

When will muslims learn and stop killing the peaceful and innocent.

But of course they will say the bomber is not a muslim or a bad muslim. So his actions are only his own and not Islam at fault.

Dzulqarnain Publish time 9-7-2013 02:28 AM

Islam never teach muslims in making weapons of mass destruction
Surely this is a work of extremist/terrorist.

Truth.8 Publish time 9-7-2013 10:43 AM

nightlord posted on 8-7-2013 11:04 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Indeed very sad.

When will muslims learn and stop killing the peaceful and innocent.

every religion teaches positive and moral valued...if muslims thinkwhat they doing justified ...they are totally wrong...they wont get houris or those bla bla bla goody words....

Buddhist peoples I am mean the true buddhist peoples nice....when I visit Mahabodhi temple a pilgrimage site ...all i seeon them is peaceful and cheerful depise their age even 80'sthey still can walk ....

mosque next to mahabodhi temple...buddhist peoples mediate...azan play 5x ...when nite...it was colorful with mantra chant and praying...

now...muslims doing this in name of god....
every now and then it was muslims doing act of terror in this earth..shame shame shame...

to muslims out there ...wake up...come out from coconut shell...go and visit all the shrines and other peoples faith....than you will respect how God made this worldfor humans to respect each other and valued life....

Truth.8 Publish time 9-7-2013 10:47 AM

Dzulqarnain posted on 9-7-2013 02:28 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Islam never teach muslims in making weapons of mass destruction
Surely this is a work of extremist/ ...

extremist/terrorist???? it come from the teaching of islam rite??? otherwise it nevermotivate them to do such....
look at Bible reading peoples...they never even build church near that area because they respect it is budhhist site ....

this what called respect and tolarant...

islam tolarant??? i fully doubth

sam1528 Publish time 9-7-2013 12:24 PM

How do you know it was done by muslims? Quoting your post #1

A suspected Indian Mujahideen man Anwar Hussain Mallik has been arrested from the Nadia district in West Bengal and will be questioned on the multiple blasts. Mallik was arrested yesterday with Rs. 1.9 lakh in fake currency. The police allege that he had supplied explosives for the 2010 Pune German Bakery blasts which killed 17 people.
The person
- was arrested having counterfit $
- he was alleged to have supplied explosives for the pune german bakery bombing

Where is the evidence that this was done by muslims or by this particular person? Both you and 'nightlord' owe us muslims an apology. However both of you guys are just too thick to understand such. We are not holding our breadth though.

Truth.8 Publish time 9-7-2013 01:51 PM

sam1528 posted on 9-7-2013 12:24 PM static/image/common/back.gif
How do you know it was done by muslims? Quoting your post #1

i m trying to forgive muslims and trying my best to be friend with muslims but if this acts not done by muslim...i m happy but if done by muslims....i never going forgive muslims
i m going monitorthis situation...so that the authority will arrest the culprit...

sam1528 Publish time 9-7-2013 05:57 PM

Truth.8 posted on 9-7-2013 01:51 PM static/image/common/back.gif
i m trying to forgive muslims and trying my best to be friend with muslims but if this acts not done by muslim...i m happy but if done by muslims....i never going forgive muslims
i m going monitorthis situation...so that the authority will arrest the culprit...

You have again side stepped the issue. Why in the first place you blame muslims without any shred of evidence? Isn't such bigotry or issit christian justice?

nightlord Publish time 9-7-2013 11:51 PM

"Why in the first place you blame muslims without any shred of evidence? Isn't such bigotry or issit christian justice?
"

Hmm. Current day events . Who normally use bombs on religious places in the whole wide world.

The Christians to date have no 'holy war'with anyother religion . So not them.

The Indian Hindus have to much on their hands and have no argument accept with Pakistan who seem to grow terrorist who are hell bent on killing hindus.

The Bahais are minding their own business.

The Buddhist are killing some muslims in Myanmar.

So who do you think bombed the Buddhist monastery ?

ps : No prize for correct answer........... too easy

spiderman80 Publish time 10-7-2013 12:08 AM

What TT tried to tell got my attention. I think I am agree with him. But I am not a religious person, am very naive. But I hope some Muslim bros or sis please show up and prove TT wrong. Am hoping a healthy and good debate.:)

sam1528 Publish time 10-7-2013 12:12 AM

nightlord posted on 9-7-2013 11:51 PM static/image/common/back.gif
"Why in the first place you blame muslims without any shred of evidence? Isn't such bigotry or issit christian justice?
"

Hmm. Current day events . Who normally use bombs on religious places in the whole wide world.

The Christians to date have no 'holy war'with anyother religion . So not them.

The Indian Hindus have to much on their hands and have no argument accept with Pakistan who seem to grow terrorist who are hell bent on killing hindus.

The Bahais are minding their own business.

The Buddhist are killing some muslims in Myanmar.

So who do you think bombed the Buddhist monastery ?

ps : No prize for correct answer........... too easy
Who normally bombs religious places all over the world?
- americans led by a christian president - mosques in Iraq / afghanistan have been razed to the ground
- buddhists in thailand and myanmar
- christian bigots like you firebombing mosques in UK , France etc

So the question here .... where is your evidence? None as usual except for the usual speculation. Looks like christian justice do not believe in evidence ... no wonder witches were burned by christians.

Dzulqarnain Publish time 10-7-2013 02:00 AM

Truth.8 posted on 9-7-2013 10:47 AM static/image/common/back.gif
extremist/terrorist???? it come from the teaching of islam rite??? otherwise it nevermotivate t ...

extremist/terrorist???? it come from the teaching of islam rite??? otherwise it nevermotivate them to do such....
look at Bible reading peoples...they never even build church near that area because they respect it is budhhist site ....

this what called respect and tolarant...

islam tolarant??? i fully doubthThen what motivates you to open this finger-pointing 'very sad' topic? :o

Truth.8 Publish time 10-7-2013 11:01 AM

sam1528 posted on 9-7-2013 05:57 PM static/image/common/back.gif
You have again side stepped the issue. Why in the first place you blame muslims without any shred...
firstly muslims are doing war every where. even muslims with many sect they cannot agreeamoung themselves. worst l they will killed each other.

in this case it do not make different when the press media in india mentioned that muslim carrying faked note and others...most probably it link to muslim...I am hoping the authority will bring some       evidence the main culprit...

Truth.8 Publish time 10-7-2013 11:04 AM

Dzulqarnain posted on 10-7-2013 02:00 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Then what motivates you to open this finger-pointing 'very sad' topic?
Then what motivates you to open this finger-pointing 'very sad' topic? http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/shocked.gif
the fact that the whole world knew muslims doing act of war in name of religion...

if muslims can be good and peaceful to othersand control the world via economy ...this is the day i will love muslims and take them as my brothers and sisters.

Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-7-2013 11:08 AM

Truth.8 Publish time 10-7-2013 11:15 AM

spiderman80 posted on 10-7-2013 12:08 AM static/image/common/back.gif
What TT tried to tell got my attention. I think I am agree with him. But I am not a religious person ...

i hope muslims can proof i am wrong in this issue and will apologize ...

please muslims proof that i am wrong:)

sam1528 Publish time 10-7-2013 12:51 PM

Truth.8 posted on 10-7-2013 11:01 AM static/image/common/back.gif
firstly muslims are doing war every where. even muslims with many sect they cannot agreeamoung themselves. worst l they will killed each other.

in this case it do not make different when the press media in india mentioned that muslim carrying faked note and others...most probably it link to muslim...I am hoping the authority will bring some       evidence the main culprit...

Muslims are doing war everywhere?

Lets take the last 100 years :
- The last 2 world wars were started by christians
- The mid east conflict started with land grab by the Jews (Israel) with help from christian nations
- the 2 ongoing invasions (Iraq / Afghanistan) were led by a christian president
- the LTTE was led by christians ordering the hindus to blow up themselves
- the colonization of africa were by the european christians
- about 6 million jews killed in WW2 by christians

Where are the wars that muslim started? Ha ha , others put together are just playing catchup to the christians in their bloody history. Yet you are in denial.

'Most probably'? In other words there is no evidence of who was responsible for the bombing. Why are you blaming muslims?

Last edited by sam1528 on 10-7-2013 12:55 PM

Truth.8 Publish time 10-7-2013 01:19 PM

sam1528 posted on 10-7-2013 12:51 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Muslims are doing war everywhere?

Lets take the last 100 years :

you talking about history which happend ww2 many yrs ago which is 100yrs

we discussing about present issue since 2002....where muslims war everywhere...

now, if muslims convert all into islam....than muslims and muslims will fight ....because of different sects....
hmmmm faith or political???

sound to me islam build upon political movement rather faith

sam1528 Publish time 10-7-2013 01:58 PM

Truth.8 posted on 10-7-2013 01:19 PM static/image/common/back.gif
you talking about history which happend ww2 many yrs ago which is 100yrs

we discussing about present issue since 2002....where muslims war everywhere...

now, if muslims convert all into islam....than muslims and muslims will fight ....because of different sects....
hmmmm faith or political???

sound to me islam build upon political movement rather faith
History is data that shows the bloody history of christians. We don't have to look far :
- drone attacks in pakistan / afghanistan are killing countless innocents muslims
- the occupation of Iraq / Afghanistan are killing countless innocents muslims

The commander in chief is a christian.

Even the foremost expert , Prof Pape attributes the retaliation by muslims to be due to the foreign policies of the USA and he specifically stated that religion has got nothing to do with it. I thought I provided the reference before. It is obvious you did not read nor understand his research (which was funded by uncle sam anyway). Bigots like you wallow in ignorance.

Suddenly you come across a news that do not offer any evidence , you blame muslims. This shows that you christians argue just on speculation not evidence. This mentality is the same with 'wkk5159' and 'nightlord'. You bigots fail to see the atrocities done by christians which surpass any other religions put together. In other words you are hypocrites. However haters like you will never apologise for your blunders.

War? Which country did muslims invade for the past 100 years?

The so called sectarian bombing in Iraq is politically driven. What has the religion got to do with it? However the invasion of Iraq / Afghanistan is religiously driven as ex president bush deemed it to be a crusade as he claimed that his christian god spoke to him.
Last edited by sam1528 on 10-7-2013 02:03 PM

Truth.8 Publish time 10-7-2013 03:20 PM

sam1528 posted on 10-7-2013 01:58 PM static/image/common/back.gif
History is data that shows the bloody history of christians. We don't have to look far :
- drone...

- drone attacks in pakistan / afghanistan are killing countless innocents muslims
- the occupation of Iraq / Afghanistan are killing countless innocents muslimsPakistan and few other country consider thread to theworldbecause of their teachings of Islam where they bomb here andthere...what America doing is protect the innocent peoples from this terrorist.
If one were   thinkterrorist…the whole   world know it ismuslims…why? Because the act donebymuslims from day islam was born until now…That is the fact…u cannot deny such..So, the recent attached on bodhgaya surly peoples pin pointat muslims….u cant blame us because it is how muslims behaving now…
I know there are some good muslims around the world ..whynot even in Malaysia but it only few…this good muslims are open minded peoples …
If you apply too much teachings of islam in your daily life….u only see the world is un balance…As saying goes…adding too much salt in food , makes the foodnot good to taste..
judging fromthe posting , you have added too much teaching islam in your life....you need to balance it...

Am I rite??:)

sam1528 Publish time 10-7-2013 04:30 PM

Truth.8 posted on 10-7-2013 03:20 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Pakistan and few other country consider thread to theworldbecause of their teachings of Islam where they bomb here andthere...what America doing is protect the innocent peoples from this terrorist.
If one were   thinkterrorist…the whole   world know it ismuslims…why? Because the act donebymuslims from day islam was born until now…That is the fact…u cannot deny such..So, the recent attached on bodhgaya surly peoples pin pointat muslims….u cant blame us because it is how muslims behaving now…
I know there are some good muslims around the world ..whynot even in Malaysia but it only few…this good muslims are open minded peoples …
If you apply too much teachings of islam in your daily life….u only see the world is un balance…As saying goes…adding too much salt in food , makes the foodnot good to taste..
judging fromthe posting , you have added too much teaching islam in your life....you need to balance it...

Am I rite??http://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/smiley/default/smile.gif
You must be drunk this afternoon.

Which country(ies) did '..Pakistan and few other country consider thread to theworldbecause of their teachings of Islam where they bomb here andthere..' bomb? The one country who is dropping bombs on the innocents is only the USA being led by a christian.

If you look into world history , the act of terrorism and killings , the leader is christianity. Even the academics who specialize in history attest to such. You argue without any evidence. Again I ask you , where in the report that states muslims are responsible for the bombing in Bodghaya? You christians know the meaning of evidence? 'Evidence' does not mean speculation or fantasy which you , 'nightlord' and 'wkk5159' dwell in.

The world is already unbalanced - by you christians. You christians are ursurping others for your well being. Why are you people meddling in the mid east which is of no concern to you? Go ahead , firebomb some more mosques and abortion clinics. Not to mention , christian clerics sexually abusing kids and women.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: I am very sad.....why muslims? why ???

ADVERTISEMENT