Sephiroth Publish time 3-7-2013 08:06 AM

Truth about Muhammad (Youtube source)

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-o9l3kTSd0

For everyone's viewing.

Sorry, edited to add - Not for everyone. Just for those who have brains.

November 14, 2006 - Location: The Heritage Foundation's Lehrman Auditorium
Last edited by Sephiroth on 4-7-2013 09:14 AM

cmf_BeachBoys Publish time 3-7-2013 09:10 PM

bosanggggggggggggggggggggggggggg la keling

Sephiroth Publish time 4-7-2013 09:13 AM

cmf_BeachBoys posted on 3-7-2013 09:10 PM static/image/common/back.gif
bosanggggggggggggggggggggggggggg la keling

Ini hanyalah utk makluk yg berakal dan beradab shj. Utk sampah2 macam kamu, pergi ke dangdut dan tengok Indon goyang pungung.

cmf_BeachBoys Publish time 5-7-2013 09:13 PM

Sephiroth posted on 4-7-2013 09:13 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Ini hanyalah utk makluk yg berakal dan beradab shj. Utk sampah2 macam kamu, pergi ke dangdut dan t ...

ko tu ada akal ke sampai abu muthalib ngan abdul mutalib pun xbleh nak beza???????:lol:

Dzulqarnain Publish time 7-7-2013 02:55 PM

By Sephiroth

Sorry, edited to add - Not for everyone. Just for those who have brains.
But cattle also have brain inside their head??? :o

Sephiroth Publish time 8-7-2013 10:57 AM

Dzulqarnain posted on 7-7-2013 02:55 PM static/image/common/back.gif
By Sephiroth

But cattle also have brain inside their head???

Got brain but don't know how to use lah. Like so many in your society. No difference between a cattle and a human being. {:1_550:}

Dzulqarnain Publish time 8-7-2013 01:45 PM

Sephiroth posted on 8-7-2013 10:57 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Got brain but don't know how to use lah. Like so many in your society. No difference between a cat ...

Brain is jz a brain, humans are jz like cattle without their mind
- only those who have minds understand.

nightlord Publish time 8-7-2013 11:30 PM

I read somewhere that Muhammad places himself second to Allah and above all previous prophets.

Yet in the end of times, WHERE is he?

Dzulqarnain Publish time 9-7-2013 02:58 AM

nightlord posted on 8-7-2013 11:30 PM static/image/common/back.gif
I read somewhere that Muhammad places himself second to Allah and above all previous prophets.

Ye ...

I also read somewhere saying "testimonials only for direct-sellers - no one buying" ;P
- The Almighty God, The Eternal, Absolute...but men die.

p/s: Jz wait for Jesus a.s. to return...

Sephiroth Publish time 9-7-2013 08:06 AM

nightlord posted on 8-7-2013 11:30 PM static/image/common/back.gif

Ye ...

Go and see his (Muhammad's) name in the mosques. It will be places right next to Allah's name in equal standards. He didn't place himself as second to Allah, he had placed himself equal to Allah. His words are the words of Allah and since no one else had access to Allah except him, no one else can dispute that claim. Anyone who did, he labelled non-believer and death penalty awaits them. That is what sort of man Muhammad was.

And he learnt from other prophets how their teachings have been corrupted by people who come claiming to be Prophet (like him) so he made sure no one can dispute his claims by claiming he is the last prophet to come. That way, even if God (True God, not Muslims' Allah) were to send another emissiry in the future, Muslims will not accept him because Muhammad had closed their minds to God.

Only way out now is for Muslims to understand that Islam is false teachings, Muhammad is a false prophet and Allah is nothing more than Muhammad's imagination.

Sephiroth Publish time 9-7-2013 08:08 AM

Dzulqarnain posted on 9-7-2013 02:58 AM static/image/common/back.gif
I also read somewhere saying "testimonials only for direct-sellers - no one buying"
- The Almi ...

Did you watch the Youtube presentation?

Dzulqarnain Publish time 9-7-2013 10:45 AM

Sephiroth posted on 9-7-2013 08:08 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Did you watch the Youtube presentation?

Ofkos, Sephiroth. Full length...:D

Sephiroth Publish time 9-7-2013 02:50 PM

Dzulqarnain posted on 9-7-2013 10:45 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Ofkos, Sephiroth. Full length...

OK, what is your opinion about the presentation? The fellow, Spencer did do his research, for one.

I have never understood why Saudi Arabia signed so many human rights treaties since 1970s to respect other religious people as well as women but I kept getting news that abuse against both (other religious group and women) kept happening. I thought Saudi Arabia didn't respect the UN resolution till I heard it from Spencer. They were following Muhammad to the letter.

Muhammad too made a peace treaty with Quraisy, and it was one-sided. Many of the Muslims who were with him was so upset, they didn't sacrifice the sheeps and camels they brought even so they were instructed to (according to my Islamic History teacher). But Muhammad continued his power quests elsewhere during that 10 yrs, strenghtening his army and resolve and finally conquered Mecca. In that context, Muhammad had taught Muslims not to honor any treaty in the long run but bit for time, regroup and grow in strenght till they could find an oppurtunity to strike back and win.

Dzulqarnain Publish time 9-7-2013 05:09 PM

Sephiroth posted on 9-7-2013 02:50 PM static/image/common/back.gif
OK, what is your opinion about the presentation? The fellow, Spencer did do his research, for one. ...

By Sephiroth

OK, what is your opinion about the presentation? The fellow, Spencer did do his research, for one.
Agreed, but the objective of his speech shows that he tries to spread fears of Islam - Islamophobic immunition.
So that the authority could do something about the syllibus of islamic education in the US.
The first thing he didn't highlight is the differences between jihad and terrorism
- make it easier for him by the missconception of Islam

The best part is, how he responds to question number two (Q&A session)...:D

I have never understood why Saudi Arabia signed so many human rights treaties since 1970s to respect other religious people as well as women but I kept getting news that abuse against both (other religious group and women) kept happening. I thought Saudi Arabia didn't respect the UN resolution till I heard it from Spencer. They were following Muhammad to the letter.

Politics cannot be the same at any time and condition
i.e. When King Faisal have the privilege of controlling the oil demand
he could not make changes to the monetary system, yet end up with petrodollar
Same goes to the charter of UN (human rights)
- if the Saudis implement the Syariah 'under' this charter (for all religion) sure end up miserebly

Muhammad too made a peace treaty with Quraisy, and it was one-sided. Many of the Muslims who were with him was so upset, they didn't sacrifice the sheeps and camels they brought even so they were instructed to (according to my Islamic History teacher). But Muhammad continued his power quests elsewhere during that 10 yrs, strenghtening his army and resolve and finally conquered Mecca. In that context, Muhammad had taught Muslims not to honor any treaty in the long run but bit for time, regroup and grow in strenght till they could find an oppurtunity to strike back and win.
The condition at that time, Islam is so fragile
and the changes he s.a.w. made progressively
until Islam could stand on its feet protecting its faith (Madinah)
They return to Mecca not by force but to show them
even Islam has the strength to conquer
Islam never oppressed the weak like they did.
- treaty is to unite the whole, benificial for all - at times

Sephiroth Publish time 10-7-2013 12:01 PM

by Dzulqarnain

Agreed, but the objective of his speech shows that he tries to spread fears of Islam - Islamophobic immunition.

There is a fine line between spreading fear and spreading consciousness about a matter. Spenser is spreading Consciousness about Islam and what it brings. In one of his speech, he stated that Muhammad did marry and have sex with a nine year old (Aisyah) but Muhammad is not to be labelled as pedophile because at his time, such actions were considered norm in his society. This shows that he was giving Muhammad a credit where he deserved.

The first thing he didn't highlight is the differences between jihad and terrorism
- make it easier for him by the missconception of Islam

Because there is no difference between Jihad and Terrorism. Muslims themselves do not see their acts of waging war against non-Muslims as terrorism. It is an act of spreading Islam. If you followed his speech, he will give example on what Ahmednijab had done - he wrote to Bush, inviting Bush over to become Muslim and state that by rejecting his invitation, Bush could subject his nation to Islamic war as it is stated in Islam to wage war against those who do not accept Islam. Muhammad did it to Greek and Persians and Ahmadinejad (among others) did it as well. There is NO difference between jihad and terrorism. Terrorism is just a word used by Westerners to describe Muslim military actions.

Politics cannot be the same at any time and condition

This is nothing to do with politics. This is a trend Muhammad have developed and preached to Muslims - do not make long term treaty with Non-Muslims. FYI - many nations have created long-term treaties and held on to it. Geneva Convention is one such example.

- treaty is to unite the whole, benificial for all - at times

No, Muhammad was afraid. He fought three battles - Badar, Uhud and Kandar (names maybe wrong here) but won only the Badar war. In the other two, Quraisy were stronger and they had to retreat back to Madinah. Muhammad knew that he needs to strengthen his army more and he cannot do that with Quraisy breathing down on his neck, so he made the treaty which even his followers thought was wrong and one-sided. That was all there was to Muhammad. It was not to unite anything. It was to buy time for his army to recover and regroup.

Dzulqarnain Publish time 12-7-2013 03:15 AM

Sephiroth posted on 10-7-2013 12:01 PM static/image/common/back.gif
by Dzulqarnain

By Sephiroth

There is a fine line between spreading fear and spreading consciousness about a matter. Spenser is spreading Consciousness about Islam and what it brings. In one of his speech, he stated that Muhammad did marry and have sex with a nine year old (Aisyah) but Muhammad is not to be labelled as pedophile because at his time, such actions were considered norm in his society. This shows that he was giving Muhammad a credit where he deserved.
There are huge differences between conscious and fear
what terrifies them is when he starts blaming others of their own security
yet he didn't research on what state makes one being a terrorist?
Meaning, he didn't trust all the authorities well doing their jobs
i.e. the police, CIA, FBI, NSA, MOSSAD, military, etc.

In this video, he didn't mention 'sex with a nine year old'
and if he did mention it in others, then he's a liar...

It is a norm in reverse phsycology to credit some before hit and run them all over.

Because there is no difference between Jihad and Terrorism. Muslims themselves do not see their acts of waging war against non-Muslims as terrorism. It is an act of spreading Islam. If you followed his speech, he will give example on what Ahmednijab had done - he wrote to Bush, inviting Bush over to become Muslim and state that by rejecting his invitation, Bush could subject his nation to Islamic war as it is stated in Islam to wage war against those who do not accept Islam. Muhammad did it to Greek and Persians and Ahmadinejad (among others) did it as well. There is NO difference between jihad and terrorism. Terrorism is just a word used by Westerners to describe Muslim military actions.

Jihad is an Arabic word while terrorism is from the west
- if you can't understand both, then go and research lor...:shakehead3:
The origin of invitation 'to believe in The Creator' is a general dakwah
When the truth comes, falsehood banish - but not by the hands of men

This is nothing to do with politics. This is a trend Muhammad have developed and preached to Muslims - do not make long term treaty with Non-Muslims. FYI - many nations have created long-term treaties and held on to it. Geneva Convention is one such example.
Politics have a wide range of meaning and commonly
to administrate/manage/governs your responsibilities/trusties
- i.e. as simple as playing chess or even household 101
Do not narrow it as 'partisan'...{:1_550:}

People do develope - their thinking, mind, perspective, knowledge, culture, etc.
so, you cannot stick to only one treaty/mou/agreement/way of conduct/etc.
when it is not relevant at times...then need to have addition or a new one.
Geneva can't stop a war against ghosts, UFOs, bio-chem weapon, Osama, civil war, etc.
especially from the US and Israel, NATO, etc...not consider as crime, ofkos.

No, Muhammad was afraid. He fought three battles - Badar, Uhud and Kandar (names maybe wrong here) but won only the Badar war. In the other two, Quraisy were stronger and they had to retreat back to Madinah. Muhammad knew that he needs to strengthen his army more and he cannot do that with Quraisy breathing down on his neck, so he made the treaty which even his followers thought was wrong and one-sided. That was all there was to Muhammad. It was not to unite anything. It was to buy time for his army to recover and regroup.
Ofkos he s.a.w. was afraid but not because of being threatened
The Revelation is not complete and he jz want hospitable support
new environment of society with peace and security need to have treaty
to maintain it especially among the two quarrel groups of locals against other threats (Medina)

Even the treaty (i.e. Hudaybiyyah) is one-sided, they benifited much on:
- permission to freely tawaf at the Kaaba
- visiting Mecca (umra)
- pilgrimmage and sacrifices
as before were disallowed...and ofkos 'peacefully' la.
In a positive perspective - Islam will return with full acceptance
- Somehow he s.a.w. knew that the Quraisy would broke it.

Question: Why would the Meccan Quraisy even want to wage war/trade sanctions
against a retreated (expelled and robbed) group of muslims??? :o

penyo Publish time 19-7-2013 11:42 PM

Beef Burger:drool3:

Sephiroth Publish time 22-7-2013 10:23 AM

by Dzulqarnain

In this video, he didn't mention 'sex with a nine year old'
and if he did mention it in others, then he's a liar...

Sorry, you didn't watch the movie properly. He had clearly stated that Muhammad did marry Aishah and consumate the marriage at age of nine. Maybe you are an uneducated fool, so allow me to tell you - consumate means to have sex.

The origin of invitation 'to believe in The Creator' is a general dakwah

"Invitation" means that the receiver of the invitation have the right to accept or decline the invitation peacefully.

If you send invitation to invite them to join you and then tell them if they do not accept it, they will face a horrible consequences, that is not invitation, that is a THREAT. Your Islamic method of dakwah is by threat and that is an act of terrorism by itself.

Geneva can't stop a war against ghosts, UFOs, bio-chem weapon, Osama, civil war, etc.
especially from the US and Israel, NATO, etc...not consider as crime, ofkos.

It is time for your medicine, since you are bullshitting again. {:1_550:}

In a positive perspective - Islam will return with full acceptance
- Somehow he s.a.w. knew that the Quraisy would broke it.
Quraisy wasn't the one who broke the treaty, Muhammad did.

Question: Why would the Meccan Quraisy even want to wage war/trade sanctions against a retreated (expelled and robbed) group of muslims???

Because Muhammad is a dangerous fanatic and his goal is to conquer the Arabic nations which are divided as tribes at that time. Muhammad uses Islam as the tool of war because Arabs are backwatered people and have no modern political system or technology.

Dzulqarnain Publish time 23-7-2013 04:33 AM

Sephiroth posted on 22-7-2013 10:23 AM static/image/common/back.gif
by Dzulqarnain

By Sephiroth

Sorry, you didn't watch the movie properly. He had clearly stated that Muhammad did marry Aishah and consumate the marriage at age of nine. Maybe you are an uneducated fool, so allow me to tell you - consumate means to have sex.
Then he's a dedicated liar. {:1_152:}
(Sorry, i jz watched once...missed that line. :D)

"Invitation" means that the receiver of the invitation have the right to accept or decline the invitation peacefully.

If you send invitation to invite them to join you and then tell them if they do not accept it, they will face a horrible consequences, that is not invitation, that is a THREAT. Your Islamic method of dakwah is by threat and that is an act of terrorism by itself.
If they don't want to believe, it is their choice.
And ofkos falsehood will banish together with the disbeliefs.
- simple warning from God Almighty

When there is none more powerful than the US
should they ever feel threatened??? {:1_550:}

It is time for your medicine, since you are bullshitting again.
They created it, they sit on it and you have the rights to believe in being inside their **it. ;P

Quraisy wasn't the one who broke the treaty, Muhammad did.
Then prove me wrong...:D

Because Muhammad is a dangerous fanatic and his goal is to conquer the Arabic nations which are divided as tribes at that time. Muhammad uses Islam as the tool of war because Arabs are backwatered people and have no modern political system or technology.
Wrong answer.
They feared the truth.
They cant live without taking advantage of the pilgrimage once returned
Pagans can't see their gods being smacked to pieces, to dusts, to nothing...
etc.

Or did you mean his s.a.w. tounge spreading the Words of God as a tool of war? :o

Sephiroth Publish time 23-7-2013 09:05 AM

by Dzulqarnain

Then he's a dedicated liar.
(Sorry, i jz watched once...missed that line. )

No, ALL Muslims are dedicated liars, you are no exception. {:1_550:}

If they don't want to believe, it is their choice.
And ofkos falsehood will banish together with the disbeliefs.
- simple warning from God Almighty

No, Islam is from the Devil. God do not threaten people nor choose an ingrate like Muhammad to threaten others. Any religion which uses threats to spread its words is a Religion of false (prophet). And that is what your Islam is.

Then prove me wrong...
Go and watch that clip again. The speaker clearly stated where and when Muhammad broke the treaty.

Or did you mean his s.a.w. tounge spreading the Words of God as a tool of war?

No, I'm saying that there was no God in Islam to begin with. Allah is a made-belief god imagined by Muhammad using Judaism and Christianity as basic (in Mecca) and added his own limited knowledge to Islam in Madinah. Then Muhammad used that (Islam) as a tool to conquer others through his followers who he dubbed to be working for "God". ONLY sin Quraisy did was to listen to people like Abu Mutalib (Muhammad's uncle) and spare Muhammad when he was weak and living in Mecca. IF they killed him then and there, Islam could have failed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
View full version: Truth about Muhammad (Youtube source)

ADVERTISEMENT