cef_admin2 Publish time 7-12-2012 10:26 AM

THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Movie Contest

Win THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Movie Pass!
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/Resized-HobbotPoster.jpg
Official Site: www.thehobbit-asia.com
Local Release: 13 December 2012

Synopsis:
From Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson comes THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, the first of a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
The three films tell a continuous story set in Middle-earth 60 years before “The Lord of the Rings,” which Jackson and his filmmaking team brought to the big screen in the blockbuster trilogy that culminated with the Oscar®-winning “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.”

The adventure follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome Dragon Smaug.Approached out of the blue by the Wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of 13 Dwarves led by the legendary warrior Thorin Oakenshield.Their journey will take them into the Wild, through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins, Orcs and deadly Wargs, as well as a mysterious and sinister figure known only as the Necromancer.

Although their goal lies to the East and the wastelands of the Lonely Mountain, first they must escape the Goblin tunnels, where Bilbo meets the creature that will change his life forever…Gollum.   

Here, alone with Gollum, on the shores of an underground lake, the unassuming Bilbo Baggins not only discovers depths of ingenuity and courage that surprise even him, he also gains possession of Gollum’s “precious” ring that holds unexpected and useful qualities... A simple, gold ring that is tied to the fate of all Middle-earth in ways Bilbo cannot begin to know.

SDnYMbYB-nU

35 pairs of THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Movie Pass will be given out.The Movie Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia. Win THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Movie Pass by answering the following movie question and a tie-breaker.

1. What part did Gandalf play in the Old Took’s celebrations in the Shire?a. He created the feastb. He told storiesc. He made magical fireworksd. He put on a play
2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because.... (Maximum 30 letterings)
* * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/Resized-Hobbit5.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/Resized-Hobbit1.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/Resized-Hobbit2.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/Resized-Hobbit3.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/Resized-Hobbit4.jpg

Movie Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the Movie Pass

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the movie pass.
2. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 27 December 2012(Thursday) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
3. Any winner invited not confirm their information before 30 December 2012(Sunday), the movie pass will be revoked and pass to others.
4. CARI is not liable for movie prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
5. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Last edited by cef_admin2 on 12-12-2012 04:37 PM

ken2004 Publish time 13-12-2012 01:06 AM

1. What part did Gandalf play in the Old Took’s celebrations in the Shire?
c. He made magical fireworks

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because its brawling, richly detailed saga of fierce combat, tender love and endearing characters mesh well with the state of the art technology and effects.

neez_cookies Publish time 13-12-2012 01:35 AM

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because as a LOTR's fan I really want to dwell on the details and explore the story, its setting and its characters in depth. Last edited by neez_cookies on 14-12-2012 01:49 PM

mjfh Publish time 13-12-2012 01:40 AM

. What part did Gandalf play in the Old Took’s celebrations in the Shire?

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because i am a fan of all of Tolkiens works and enjoyed the original LOTR triology.

chekshu Publish time 13-12-2012 08:04 AM

2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because I read the awesome books and I watched the trilogy movies. And definitelythis one is a must see movie.

save10thousand Publish time 13-12-2012 09:21 AM

1. What part did Gandalf play in the Old Took’s celebrations in the Shire ?

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because as a Fellowship's fan I really want to dwell on the details and explore the story , its setting and its characters in depth

3rdteen Publish time 13-12-2012 09:31 AM

2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because a step by this little hobbit, its beginning of Fellowship adventure.

nfc Publish time 13-12-2012 10:59 AM

2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because.... in life, I always expect the adventure of unexpected journey, I treasure every moments in my life.

ellicetan15 Publish time 13-12-2012 11:44 AM

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because the trailer & synopsis look like fantastic!!{:3_87:}

pigbbong Publish time 13-12-2012 05:04 PM

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because i want to see how Peter Jackson once again exceed my expectation journey after the success of "The Lord of the Ring" trilogy.

mhuihui Publish time 13-12-2012 09:10 PM

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY becauseI love The Lord of the Ring trilogy !!
The trailer is fantastic.
I believe it will be nice if watch in cinema.

lim900720 Publish time 13-12-2012 10:01 PM

2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because I never miss the 3 previous episodes of The Lord of the Ring, how can i miss this in order to complete my Unexpected Journey with Lord of the Ring.

NgSzeyin2005 Publish time 14-12-2012 12:10 AM

2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because
I love adventure story especially The Lord of the Ring! It makes me feel like I'm the main actor in the movie.

PunisHER Publish time 14-12-2012 08:59 AM

. What part did Gandalf play in the Old Took’s celebrations in the Shire?

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because i am big fan of LORD OF THE RING. I dont wanna miss this greatest movie which is the pioneer of 3D effect in movie industry.

ellekoo Publish time 14-12-2012 09:45 AM

c. he made magical fireworks

I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because i love the movie the lord of rings so much and this movie reminds me of all the action and exciting journey the hobbit went through

teky Publish time 14-12-2012 09:45 AM

1. What part did Gandalf play in the Old Took’s celebrations in the Shire?c. He made magical fireworks

2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY becauseit is a must seen movie as a closing movies for year 2012 with a majestic CGI background, from a brialliant director and a wise book author. Yeah it was also from the GREATEST HITS trilogy LOTR.

fiero06 Publish time 14-12-2012 10:06 AM

It will be another epic trilogy after LOTR and TDK with beautiful graphic and story

osimirage Publish time 14-12-2012 10:08 AM

2. I wish to watch THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY because of the Oscar winning movie effects and to complete the story to the LOTR saga.

Nights Publish time 14-12-2012 10:56 AM

I heard that the 3D effect is too wonderful, and somemore, i LOVE LOTR, of cause i cant miss this

neez_cookies Publish time 14-12-2012 01:49 PM

save10thousand posted on 13-12-2012 09:21 AM static/image/common/back.gif
1. What part did Gandalf play in the Old Took’s celebrations in the Shire ?
c. He made magical fir ...

copy my answer!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
View full version: THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Movie Contest

ADVERTISEMENT