cef_admin2 Publish time 7-9-2012 03:15 PM

Untuk Tiga Hari Complimentary Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

The Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/9d46a97d.jpg
Directed by          : Afdlin Shauki
Producer          : Sharad SharanStarring           : Afdlin Shauki, Rashidi Ishak, Vanidah Imran, Ayu RaudhahLocal Release: 20 September 2012
Language        : Malay

Synopsis
Malay:
Filem arahan Afdlin Shauki berkisahkan tentang hubungan cinta Zafrin dan Ujie yang berada didalam persimpangan dilema apabila mereka terpaksa melupakan cinta untuk berkahwin dengan calon pilihan keluarga. Zafrin mengahwini Juwita dan Ujie berkahwin dengan Armi seorang lelaki kaya yang romantik.Untuk membuktikan cinta sejati mereka, Zafrin dan Ujie berjanji untuk meneruskan juga perkahwinan aturan keluarga itu tetapi akan berusaha bercerai setelah tiga hari berkahwin.. Namun, setelah mereka mengharungi tiga hari di alam perkahwinan pelbagai perasaan telah muncul dan timbul kesedaran bahawa mereka seolah-olah bermain dengan jodoh yang telah ditetapkan oleh Tuhan..Adakah mereka akan meneruskan juga perjanjian untuk bersama? Adakah Armi akan melepaskan Ujie kepada Zafrin?

English:
Afdlin Shauki directs and acts in this movie about a pair who decide to end their marriage after 3 days to please their elders, but then during their time spent together, they start to realise that fate and maintaining their bond may not be so bad and could be the best thing that`s ever happened for them.
gqAOMPQbbzI
Courtesy of Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd, 30 pairs of "Untuk Tiga Hari" complimentary passes will be given out to CARI members.To win the "Untuk Tiga Hari" complimentary passes, answer the following question creatively:

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because...... (Maximum 30 characters)

* Can answer in Malay or English

Movie Merchandises:
5 x Goodies Bags

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/f0f6441c.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/64165a7d.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/31b1d7ac.jpghttp://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/3af5b6ae.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/4e5231c9.jpg

Complimentary Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <here>.
2. Tell us your story by replying the topic at below.
3. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the complimentary pass.
4. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 20 September 2012(Thursday) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
5. Any member invited not confirm their information before 23 September 2011(Sunday), the complimentary pass will be revoked and pass to other members in line.
6. CARI is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd.

Last edited by cef_admin2 on 11-9-2012 09:53 AM

sitifarishah Publish time 11-9-2012 11:19 AM

because...
novel cerita ini memang terbaekk.penuh emosi dan suka duka,barisan pelakon yang mantap dan pengarah favourite saya.memang excited nak tengok.

ellekoo Publish time 12-9-2012 07:02 AM

i want to watch this movie 'Untuk Tiga Hari' because thiis movie looks interesting and have meaninful story line.

Last edited by ellekoo on 12-9-2012 07:03 AM

wsk169 Publish time 12-9-2012 07:16 AM

i want to watch the movie 'untuk tiga hari' because i love malay movie and this movie looks exciting

3rdteen Publish time 12-9-2012 09:29 AM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because love meant something to everyone, even just 3 days love can be everything.

mableline Publish time 12-9-2012 10:33 AM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because love is worth even we own it for three days.

imanda Publish time 12-9-2012 05:10 PM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because love is not who we choose to live together but how we feel it even for three days.

carine7 Publish time 12-9-2012 09:04 PM

Afdlin Shauki is the only malay artist that i know and I am so respect and fancy him after the movie nasi lemak! I wish to know him more!

duan11 Publish time 12-9-2012 09:21 PM

I wish to know what they will do if they still have only 3 days with their love one, then mayb i can immitate it at the end of the world with my old honey...lol

bbest27 Publish time 12-9-2012 09:55 PM

i always so afraid of leaving my husband, I wanna watch this movie with my hubby so that he could feel how i feel when i was left alone at home everytime he went out with his buddy..

suwiiittt Publish time 13-9-2012 11:32 AM

nakkk... sebab.. mesti romantik dan penuh dengan humour sangat filem ni, tambah romantik bila menonton bersama suami tersayang. harap-harap hubungan kami bertambah romantik dan penuh dengan humour macam filem ni.. :)

geok29 Publish time 13-9-2012 02:03 PM

malang tidak berbau..aku nak tengok wayang ni baru ku tau macam mana ku nak buat bila ku dipaksa meninggal partner ku suatu hari..

PunisHER Publish time 13-9-2012 06:18 PM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because i never watch malay love story before, i hope that this movie can let me learn on how to deal with another half efficiently, i am just married :rf:

skymania Publish time 13-9-2012 11:56 PM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because...

saya meminati filem bertemakan romantik komedi sebeginidan saya yakin dengan barisan pelakon yang mantap, filem ini tidak akan menghampakan.

mawardesa Publish time 14-9-2012 10:57 AM

i want to watch " untuk 3 hari " because sejak dari membaca novelnya sudah terpikat, isi ceritanya menarik dan sering membayangkannovel ini akan dibuat filem

bulanpurple Publish time 14-9-2012 04:36 PM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because i want to see what happened to them in such a short period time.

nfc Publish time 14-9-2012 04:57 PM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because......
I want to know about Malay culture and attitute towards marriage in modern society

mijot Publish time 15-9-2012 04:48 PM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because ini merupakan novel kegemaran saya. dengan garapan afdlin saya pasti filem ini akan sama menarik seperti novelnya.

sswah Publish time 16-9-2012 10:29 PM

I want to watch "Untuk Tiga Hari" because...
the 3 days is important issue to determine to continue or to discontinue the relationship

crywolf88 Publish time 16-9-2012 11:34 PM

i want to watch " untuk 3 hari" because i am deeply in love with Ahadiat's works since primary school and to appreciate the value of " 3 hari", who knows that something could change in only 3 days.
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Untuk Tiga Hari Complimentary Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

ADVERTISEMENT