cef_admin2 Publish time 1-8-2012 05:37 PM

The Dinosaur Project Complimentary Pass is valid at all cine...

Last edited by cef_admin2 on 8-8-2012 05:46 PM

The Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/2b5e6a1a.jpg
Directed by          : Sid Bennett
Starring           : Natasha Loring, Richard Dillane, Matt Kane
Genre               : Creature/ Action
Local Release: 23 August 2012
Language        : English

Synopsis
A stunning live action adventure thriller with breathtaking visual effects - Jurassic Park meets Cloverfield in a fresh and sophisticated take on the modern family movie: The Dinosaur Project.

And the world thought that dinosaurs were extinct...

Brace yourself for a chilling ride into the heart of the Congo jungle, as an expedition accompanied by a film crew discovers that creatures thought to have been extinct for 65 million years are very much alive.
This is the most exciting dinosaur movie since Jurassic Park!
Following the disappearance of an expedition led by renowned explorer Jonathan Marchant, two Congolese fishermen discover a rucksack drifting in a river. Inside are tapes and hard drives containing over 100 hours of film. The footage tells the story of the expedition’s disappearance...

Together with a TV crew and armed with an array of state-of-the-art mini cams, the expedition team from The British Cryptozoological Society had set out to track down Mokele Mbembe, a mythical monster believed to be descended from dinosaurs - Africa’s answer to the Loch Ness Monster.

Recently expelled from school, Jonathan’s son, 15-year-old gadget freak Luke Marchant, stows away aboard the helicopter taking the expedition deep into the Congolese jungle.

The mission almost ends before it begins when their chopper crashes deep in the heart of the Congo. What follows is a nerve-jangling adventure delving into mysterious places teeming with prehistoric creatures, both malevolent and benign…

一部让您身如其境的精彩探险动作片,加上令人屏息的绝佳视觉效果;一部当侏罗记公园遇上科罗弗档案里惊悚复杂的案件发生在现代家庭里;那便是《恐龙计划》。

当全世界都以为恐龙已经绝种的时候......

您要做好心理准备和一批包括了摄影人员的摄制队进入到刚果森林的心脏地区,并且发现被证实已经绝种了6500 万年的生物,还存活着。这将会是继侏罗记公园以后最令人兴奋的恐龙电影!

随着世界著名探险家,乔纳丹。玛尔尚带领的摄制队在森林里消失了以后;两名刚果籍渔夫发现了漂在河面上的背包。在背包里,装载着超过100小时的影像资料,而这些镜头将揭露远征团队消失的故事......

与此同时,英国传说动物学学会的探险队为了找出非洲对于尼斯湖水怪传说的答案;也就是相信为恐龙后裔的神秘怪兽-魔克力恐龙,出动了整组的电视工作人员并带着现代最高科技制作的微型摄像头加入了探险的行列。鲁克。玛尔尚,15岁,乔纳丹的儿子,一个刚被学校开除的现代小器材怪胎。他静悄悄的搭上了正准备前往刚果森林深处拍摄的摄制队直升机中。不幸的是,在摄制队还没有真正开始执行任务时,他们所乘坐的直升机就坠落在刚果森林的中心。接踵而来的却是一个令人惊心胆跳,充满史前生物的神秘地方......
yr5JS72it64
Courtesy of Rainfim Sdn Bhd, 40 pairs of "The Dinosaur" complimentary passes will be given out to CARI members.To win the "The Dinosaur" complimentary passes, answer the following question creatively:

I want to watch "The Dinosaur" because...... (Maximum 30 characters)

* Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/aa6ace5b.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/8df31108.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/61c7ae33.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/a75b2b01.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/77bb43ba.jpg

Complimentary Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <here>.
2. Tell us your story by replying the topic at below.
3. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the complimentary pass.
4. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 23 August 2012(Thursday) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
5. Any member invited not confirm their information before 26 August 2011(Sunday), the complimentary pass will be revoked and pass to other members in line.
6. CARI is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to Rainfilm Sdn Bhd.

mhuihui Publish time 8-8-2012 11:24 AM

小时候喜欢侏罗记公园(重看了几次都搞不清楚了。。),长大了还是想看有“恐龙”的电影。
《恐龙计划》还蛮吸引我滴~

NICOLEWONG90 Publish time 8-8-2012 12:39 PM

I want to watch "The Dinosaur" because
小时候看过侏罗记公园,以为没机会再看了~现在绝不能错过!!!期待中~

eddywong87 Publish time 8-8-2012 12:55 PM

I want to know how their life and their moving,and this movie make me feel curious on everything,I cant wait for it~

winniesim7 Publish time 8-8-2012 01:52 PM

I wish to win this premiem screening and bring my parents go watch it,they love DINOSAUR alots!!!!

abnerC Publish time 8-8-2012 08:47 PM

I want to watch "The Dinosaur" because...... (Maximum 30 characters)

i wonder how can human stay alive if there are dinosaurs exist in the world

ken2004 Publish time 8-8-2012 10:59 PM

I want to watch "The Dinosaur" because I am looking forward to see such gigantic creature in the big screen with my love interest to share my craziness on this legendary and awesome creature with her.

save10thousand Publish time 9-8-2012 09:36 AM

I wish to win this premiem screening and bring my parents go watch it,they love DINOSAUR alots!!!!

tze214 Publish time 9-8-2012 12:33 PM

I want to watch 'The Dinasour' because I love action and adventure movies. Especially the visual effect that only can watch in the cinema, to bring out the live story and experience the excitement of the movie!

nfc Publish time 9-8-2012 12:44 PM

In my school day, I had missed the Jurassic Park cuz I don't have much pocket money to spend, but definitely this time I won't miss The Dinosaur !

vernsmy Publish time 9-8-2012 12:46 PM

I want to watch "The Dinosaur" because......
beware of Dinosaur in da house to see how human being to survive an action creature to concur the world with or without your fear.

PunisHER Publish time 9-8-2012 01:52 PM

I want to watch "The Dinosaur" because i love to see dinosaur, maybe dinosaurs are still alive in our world but they are hiding from us to avoid extinction.

kyle89 Publish time 9-8-2012 03:03 PM

I want to watch "The Dinosaur" because I like to watch any movie which is regarding to dinosaur and know more about them. they are species that which live in our EARTH long long time ago.

niknazry Publish time 9-8-2012 04:18 PM

Dinosaurs already extinct. It always excites me to watch this terrifying creature walks again on earth terrorising people... And that can only be seen in the movies... Nice!!!

sumsum Publish time 9-8-2012 04:52 PM

Dinosaur movie is my favourite as Dinasaur already extinct, so only way I can see dinosaur is from movie.

bbest27 Publish time 9-8-2012 06:22 PM

Last edited by bbest27 on 9-8-2012 06:51 PM

The mysterious colors of the crowd and the storyline looks extremely sharp. I love how the plotting blend from the beginning to the next. Gorgeous and Marvellous great show!

adriankon Publish time 9-8-2012 06:28 PM

Last edited by adriankon on 9-8-2012 06:52 PM

This movie makes the current fascination with technology and action in film so tasteful, and ultimately contributing to this high-demanding type of movies, it's a MUST to watch! :)

dungX2 Publish time 9-8-2012 06:35 PM

这是我等待许久,续侏罗记公园(我看过n次)后,另部讲述恐龙的电影。期待。

duan11 Publish time 9-8-2012 06:35 PM

Last edited by duan11 on 9-8-2012 06:56 PM

紧张和刺激的同时, 这部电影也带来紧湊的剧, 我一定要观赏, 不能错过!!!!!

geok29 Publish time 9-8-2012 06:40 PM

Last edited by geok29 on 9-8-2012 06:44 PM

I was nearly shout out when I was watching the above trailer!! So exciting and blood pumping!! I cant wait to watch this amazing dinosaur adventurous movie in the cinema!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
View full version: The Dinosaur Project Complimentary Pass is valid at all cine...

ADVERTISEMENT