cef_admin2 Publish time 27-6-2012 12:21 PM

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Complimentary Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

Post Last Edit by cef_admin2 at 28-6-2012 09:44

The Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/98148674.jpg

Directed by: Christopher Nolan
Starring: Christian Bale ,Gary Oldman,Tom Hardy,Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Anne Hathaway,Marion Cotillard,Morgan Freeman,Michael Caine,Matthew Modine,
Official Site: www.thedarkknightrises-asia.com
Local Release: 19 July 2012
Synopsis:

In what is being reported as the conclusion to the rebooted Batman trilogy by director Christopher Nolan, Oscar-winner Christian Bale ("The Fighter") leads an all-star cast again while helming the dual role of Bruce Wayne / Batman. The film also stars Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle / Catwoman; Tom Hardy, as Bane; Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate; and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, as John Blake. The film sees Gotham City 8 years later since the events in "The Dark Knight", overrun by gangs and Batman's return after a long absence to confront a new villian, Bane, and the latters plans to destroy the city.

g8evyE9TuYk

Courtesy of 20TH CENTURY FOX, 35 pairs of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Complimentary Pass will be given out to CARI members. The Complimentary pass is valid at ALL cinemas in Malaysia. To win THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Complimentary Pass, answer the following question creatively:

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of .... (Maximum 30 letterings)
* * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/f83c09e5.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/e8990079.jpg

Complimentary Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <here>.
2. Tell us your story by replying the topic at below.
3. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the complimentary pass.
4. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 12 July2012(Thursday) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
5. Any member invited not confirm their information before 16 July 2011(Monday), the complimentary pass will be revoked and pass to other members in line.
6. CARI is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to 20TH CENTURY FOX

mhuihui Publish time 28-6-2012 03:33 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of ....

第一,
想看看Christopher Nolan怎样把蝙蝠侠和Bruce Wayne(蝙蝠侠真身)终结和故事的结尾。故事已经距离《黑暗骑士》过去8年了,成熟的蝙蝠侠最终会做出怎样的决定呢??(好奇中。。。)

第二,
首映那天是我的生日。。。\(^o^)/~

abnerC Publish time 28-6-2012 05:52 PM

when i was small, i wish to become a hero like batman,to save the world ,and beat all the bad guys =)

syazreen Publish time 28-6-2012 07:16 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of .... 
Batman movies are my favourite and i like the batman character,charming and tough,i am lucky if i can watch it

ken2004 Publish time 28-6-2012 11:39 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of the inspiration brought over by Batman that create and bring me hope in the darkest of my day.

AutisticLove Publish time 29-6-2012 02:24 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of....
Batman is one of my favorite superhero since i was young and he is also one of the Justice League Members who put himself in danger to save the world.

gjoy_chester Publish time 29-6-2012 04:32 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of Batman is my superhero and I will like to watch him save Gotham City and kick the bad guy ass forever.

hitamputih Publish time 29-6-2012 05:08 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because the first movie is very epic and i am certain THE DARK KNIGHT RISES will be legendary!

hitamputih Publish time 29-6-2012 05:12 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because the first movie is very epic and i am certain THE DARK KNIGHT RISES will be legendary!

NICOLEWONG90 Publish time 29-6-2012 05:35 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because the batman is one of my childhood hero and i super duper love batman car very much!and i love he beats all the bad guy in the world.

chlee87 Publish time 29-6-2012 07:05 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of 蝙蝠侠电影我从小看到大,这集首映我不想错过~

lcmjy Publish time 29-6-2012 09:10 PM

蝙蝠侠的神话犹如黄家驹的经典《海阔天空》,务必要薪火相传,让人回味呀!

天堂心 Publish time 29-6-2012 09:33 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of my desire to once again glide around gotham city alongside Bruce Wayne to support his justice and witness the conclusion to his epic legend.

慧慧094 Publish time 29-6-2012 09:34 PM

因为我小时候都很爱看 spider man cartoon , 大了更不用说~ 超爱看的 ~
Hope CARI can gv me a chance to win ..

seowquan Publish time 29-6-2012 09:50 PM

蝙蝠侠,都有一个除暴安良的梦,其实我有一个想法,我会成立一个私人保安公司,保护人身安全的任务

知己良朋 Publish time 29-6-2012 10:30 PM

想看新型蝙蝠车和无超能力的蝙蝠侠如何运用身上五花八门的小工具 {:mlcar:}

JClamp Publish time 29-6-2012 11:13 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of 八年后重做冯妇,心路历程肯定不同.

punkarsenal Publish time 29-6-2012 11:59 PM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of the dark knight rises is the final episode of batman, i can't miss it!!!!

acezai Publish time 30-6-2012 02:42 AM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of the dark knight is my favourite cartoon and movie since i was a kid till now..

ck3378 Publish time 30-6-2012 09:39 AM

I wish to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES , because of
Batman is my favourite movie .Everyone thought it would be hard to top Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker. This film could prove otherwise.Tom Hardy should be an amazing Bane and this shall reign as the best movie of the year. Hope it can beat The avengers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
View full version: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Complimentary Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

ADVERTISEMENT