akai/11 Publish time 21-6-2012 02:43 AM

A Tulip Diary

Post Last Edit by akai/11 at 21-6-2012 07:13

Another chapter of Wen's life begins with a vividly blow of morning chirping. The dew is soft and soothing. The rays is barely penetrates in between cracks of the window.
A prayer being recited,

اَلْحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِى أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَمَاأَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ

"Alhamdulillah, it is morning," Wen whispers and begins to get up from her bed.

After performing her morning prayer, she starts to tidy up her bed and prepares herself for a new day.
"Today, I'm going to the park."
Wen is a fine young lady yet somewhat an imaginary type who is actually a scholar, belongs to the Medical School of Alzonno University,a quite well known university in the town. She is a fighter of medical degree for Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. She is in her 3rd year. Along with her, a couple of friends, staying together under one roof, in a building along a quite deserted street, Zoch Street, a street once recognized as the most busiest street in the town, but now it is just a typical street, occupied a small portion in the map of Elps, left unnoticed. Elpsians used to call that street,magnetic Zoch Street, which attracts various kinds of people.
Today is Saturday, and it is officially a public holiday for Elpsians. Wen is thinking of going to the park. It has been a long time before she manages to drag herself to the park. She loves being at the park.The nature itself manages to catch her heart.
Her hand shifts from one to another in between rows of her book shelf, until it halts to a middle sized book, a moderate thickness of volume of her favorite treasure, The Alchemist, a book of adventure and journey to find oneself. A once of lifetime alteration course of decision made by a shepherd boy, who all in his life, the only thing he love is travel.
Wen shares the same dream. She loves to travel, but apparently a story always remains just a plain story as long as it was printed dead end in a book.Reality is another type of existence. It is totally differs from the fantasy from the book, which is fills with more adventurous imaginations, giving hopes for the readers. The reality is something one should bear in mind it is not a fantasy, it aches when one is injures, it bleeds red when a knife piercing through and it is a real deal of life.
Wen loves the hope from the book, even if it is just a made-up hope. The book teaches her the world. She manages to travel around the world with just a plain 30 minutes of readings. Trying to decipher every meaning in the book, related it to her life, makes her soul breathing. She loves to travel through the books. There's always vast of knowledge somewhere in this world. Wen believes it. She found it through reading.
She already finished long time ago that book, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. She puts down "The Alchemist", and begins a new search, her hand pauses at a green cover book. She pulls that book out, and decides to read that today, at the park.
Wen is always trying so hard to manage between, her study and her liking to travel through mountain of books. Although sometimes, she did tripped over her foot, for managing in between study, that she find quite difficult to stay in focused, and those mountain of books that she favors too much to her likings. The scale always tends to weight more towards the mountain of books. The medical scrolls left untouched, crying quietly at the edge of her sturdy desk.
But the more she read, the more she understands that both her studies and readings are just the same. The truth she failed to notice before is that her studies are so much enjoyable than she would ever imagine. All this time, she just needs to change her perspective towards the word “study”. She smiles at her own stupidy.

Wen began to realize that her studies are also one of her journey, a journey of adventure through human systems. She seems to picture right before her eyes the cells operated among each others in defense line against foreign bodies as she travels through her medical books.
“If you like something, the word “boring”, “sleepy”, “annoying” didn’t even take part in your life dictionary,” Wen recalls her mother’s word as she looked at the book.
"Life is full of surprises”
“Ah yeah, I suppose the word “tree” describes it, which is the root of the tree is made of reality, and the books create the blossom of branches and leaves of that tree. I called it "A Tree of Life"," Wen's inner side began to speak as she travel to the first page of the book. Her mind blends in with that new journey along with the monotonous melody of nature.

akai/11 Publish time 21-6-2012 08:25 AM

Elpsians is going to have a new leader. Today, an election is being conducted to elect the new president of the country. If it is chaos weather today, the answer is going to show up soon. Wen really hopes that everything is going to be fine. She still has to finish her studies here. There are still tones of manuscripts to decipher.

The Zoch Street seems busier than yesterday. A lot of cars of different colors catch her eyes. The sound of those vehicles, make her heart quivers. It has been decades now, Elps is under the wrong hand. The power of prejudices and discriminations are being dominated in the nation. The inequality is displayed everywhere. Elpsians have suffered tears and blood all this while. The new wave has comes, a wave of justice. The righteousness overflows in every eye of Elpsians. There is no more terrified gaze, only a hope for the freedom.

"Wen!" A roar comes from her front door. A head burst out from the door. It's her housemate, Jane.
She wants to surprise her. Jane is one of Wen's housemate, they had be living together since first year. Jane loves to tease Wen whenever she sees an open window.

“Ah, Jane! You always like to tease me.”
She grins.
“I just like to see your startled expression. It is just lovely.”
“What did you see as lovely?” asked Wen dissatisfied.
“Your surprised face,” said Jane as she burst into laugh.

Jane knows her secrets. In fact, between the four of them, there is no secret left without being shared in their household. It is the public secret. Jane likes to share stories from movie. She is a movies supplier. Most of them are Korean’s. Wen prefers anime, rather than plain English movies. There is also Ann who likes to share and listen to stories from movies just like Wen. The three of them would sit together and chatted happily. Sometimes Wen likes to share stories she read with them.

The last member of the household is Hira. She doesn't like movie much. She only watches when she feels stressed and boring. She thinks watching movies is waste of time.

“What you gain when you watch movies? Nothing, right?” Hira said one day.

Hira is getting married soon. She already found her prince charming, or in Wen's dictionary it is "Tuan Imam".

Wen also searching for her "tuan imam", but till now there is no sign of him yet. Wen believes he exists out there, but the fate said it is not the time yet. There are too many things both of them have to encounter before meeting each other.

Wen used to questioned, why till now she unable to meet the man of her life. But then, she realizes that Allah has creates more time for her to serve her family, dad and mom, her siblings.
If she marries, the responsibilities will be more towards her husband and there will also be kids.

Furthermore, she is not ready yet. She has to learn how to manage herself first, before managing others. She wants to serve her husband with the fullest commitments, and that need practices, a lot of them. Because a married women's paradise belongs to her husband's blessing. The thoughts flow.

"What are you doing Wen?" asks Jane.

"Hmm, just things," said Wen while showing Jane a green book at her hand.

"New book?" Jane walks towards Wen and sits down besides her.

"Yes, I borrow it from Sara." said Wen as she revealing the title of the book and smiling cheerfully exposes her teeth.
“Cebisan Hati Manusia(Pieces of Human Heart/Soul) by Mohd Mujahid Mohd Fadzil”
“What is it about?” ask Jane showing interest.
“It is about our soul. It explains how to take care of it and how to purify it. I just realized that all this while, I have a diseased heart, blackened with dots of sin. Smaller sins grow. This explains why my heart does not feel at ease at all although I pray 5 times daily and I read Quran.”
“I felt something is missing” said Wen.

“Ustaz Azhar Idrus used to say something about this. You need to apply all the teachings from the prayer and the Glorious Quran. If you pray, but you still do “maksiat”, then there is something wrong with your prayers. I follow Ustaz Azhar Idrus talk from youtube. I love the way he explains things. I think it can benefit you too the ways it does to me. I downloaded most of the recordings. If you want I can give it to you.” explained Jane.

“I have heard about Ustaz Azhar Idrus from Hira, but I have never listened to his talk before. Is he that good?“ asked Wen doubtful.

“Yes, very much. I adore so much his method of teachings. It is as if he is standing in front of me holding the role of father scolding me, as if I’m his child, for making mistakes. You should listen just one, then I’m sure you will find it irresistible.”

“Hmm, interesting. Okay, Insya Allah(God’s will) I will listen to it tonight after I finish this book. There are only few pages left.”

akai/11 Publish time 21-6-2012 09:02 AM

"Assalamualaikum(peace be upon you), young lady," A soft and husky voice coming from an old women knocking Wen's ears.

"Waalaikumsalam(peace be upon you)," Wen replies as she heard the prayer, as she enter the bookstore.

She feels so embarrassed, because she is not the one to start the prayer, which is the greeting. This is not just a plain greeting. It is a prayer for others' well being. Islam teaches when you bump into someone in the street, you should offer a prayer which is in the form of greeting.

As in Islam, it is obligatory to answer to a prayer. When one's praying for you as they encounter with you in the street, you ought to respond. This is not just a command in Islam, it is a basic sense for all human in this world. When someone did good deeds towards you, you ought to reply for the kindness. Islam teaches us the manners to live in this world. It is a genuine guide from the God, the Creator. Wen knows this and she believes too.

After a brief greeting with the old lady, Wen started to browse the items in the shop. Her eyes is eagerly searching for a new type of material. A fine young lady at the corner of the bookshelf catches her attention.

"It is her," Wen whispers.

…….

A fine broad daylight, Wen bumps into a non-believer, a non-Moslem. An accidentally encounter at a bus station. Both exchanged thoughts and beliefs.

And now it is Wen's turn to explain her belief. That friend is more towards questioning rather than explaining. She is eager to know Wen's reactions and answers.

"If you are not a believer, you might think it is just another sweet talks by a believer, but it is good to exploreand examine the contents first before deciding whether it is the truth or not. Don't reject the proposals being held in front of you, because it is fated you come across to such thing, and don't let go the knowledge that might be what you are looking all in your life," said Wen.

"Arh, when you believe, then you will say good things to me, a non-believer, "This is good, you should follow this. You should do that. And bla..bla..." That friend utters back to Wen in disagreement.

"Yes, this thought might be what come across your mind the first moment when you hear I'm saying this, that thought is common. I used to think as those before, but the fate has changes my belief. And what I explore in Islam change my perspective completely. I may be born as a Moslem, but the thought of what the real Islam is not strongly apparent to my view and stand."

"But I used to see some Moslems steal from others, hit others and do more bad deeds. I've seen Moslem used violence to settle things. I hate violence. " That friend begin to questioned again.

"When you see a Moslem doing bad things, it is not Islam what you see. It is someone who says that he or she is Moslem, but refuse to practice the teachings. Don't judge Islam because of its followers disobey the guide." Wen's firm words open up that friend's viewpoint. She changes her body position. Her complexion portraits an eager gaze. She smiles, bringing Wen to continue the conversation.

That friend is ready to explore more.

"I'm not a suitable person for you to obtain this knowledge, but I can share with you what I know. I can also lead you to the right person to guide you, a teacher, my teacher."

"In Islam, when you know about some knowledge you should share it with others. Sharing is loves. I'm also a truth seeker. I'm searching for happiness. I've been searching and searching what the real truth behind this whole life. Why human, animals, nature and this entire universe being created at the first place. I've been seeking the answer. And I found it through Islam. Islam provides me a solid answer."
Wen pauses for a second before she continues.
"I want to ask you a question, what do you think, why are we here, here in this world? For what purpose?For what reason?" Wen asks.

A soothing silent accompanies for awhile. That friend is trying to find the answer. But she fails to provide one.

"I don't know. It is not the wealth. I've been greedily gaining more wealth in my life, but when I get what I want, I find out it is not what I'm looking for. And it is not why I'm being created in this world from my mother's womb. Hmm, then what is it that answer of yours? What are the purposes for human to be created in your belief then?"

"It is to worshipping the God, the Creator of this universe. By the word worshipping for what I meant, it is not just a religious ritual, a common ritual you may see in some places. It is more than that. Islam is a guide to live in this world, a perfect guide. Islam teaches how to eat, how to drink, even how to sleep. Islam teaches the proper manner to do things correctly, in the right ways as the God wants His creation to practice and follow. We are different from each other completely, but we do share the same fate, which is every human being that lived dies."
Wen pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath before continues again.

"Both of us have two eyes, a pair of ears, a nose, two hands, and two feet, we all do. Don't you think that maybe we also share the same God, the same God that created all human being and universe? All of these are stated in Al-Quran. "

Wen touches her hand softly, and said,

"And now I'm also in the process of learning and discovering. The more I unlocked the closed door in front of my perception, I become more clear and confident towards Islam. Yes, I'm in the right track."

"And I want you too to find your truth." Wen ended her words. The hands exchange. A book is now in the possession of that friend, "The Secret of Islam"

"It is up to you now to believe. Use your brain to decipher the truth. I'm here just to share what I know, because now we are friends. "

akai/11 Publish time 21-6-2012 09:41 AM

A day passes silently with another Wen's routine. She recalls the day she met with someone at a bus station, the unexpected fate. Tina, a friend she just made, an engineer scholar.

They are destined to be friend, a close one. Tina and Wen both share the same interest, which is loves to read.

Books exchanged hands. Wen now obtains new books to be explores while Tina gains more sources on medicine field. Although Tina is an engineer student, she likes to read about medicine. She believes, medicine is a must for everyone, at least, a basic one.

Tina's tiny dream is to marry a doctor. Doctor profession seems to favor her so much. It is not the job profession that attracts her, but the act of saving life and helping others captures her heart towards doctors.

Wen used to laugh at Tina's dream when she told her, but deep inside Wen's heart she prays for her. She believes every word is a prayer. Wen believes the Moslems' weapon is through prayers.
So every time she utters a word, she will make sure it is not a bad one, because that words might haunted her back, asking for a repay in spite of what she had said before.

"What you give, you get it back." A phrase that Wen tied up inside her heart, a reminder when something bad happens to her. And the phrase calms her heart. She believes when someone did something bad towards her, this thought came across to her, that I might do this before to someone else unconsciously. So The God wants to show how that person might feel when I did that to him or her before. Wen loves to reflect herself, she always hopes for a better one.

When her heart is not at ease, she will reflect that she might do something bad unconsciously, that Allah hates, and Allah wants her to change for a better. She will check her ritual prayers, which is "solat", 5 times daily. She remembered Jane used to tell her about how important “solat” in life and a couple of books Sara used to lend her reminded her of its importance.

“ "Solat" is not just a ritual practice, but it is a work out to train the mental and physical for a healthy lifestyle, a therapy for the body and soul. "Solat" is one of the pillars in Islam. If someone performs his or her "solat" according to its law and do it properly, then one will feel the higher level of happiness. One will find peace. A peace that can never be obtain from any others except through "solat". One used to define "solat" as being at peace. There is treasure inside the "solat" for those who can see.“ Wen recalled the phrases from one of the book she already read.

Wen used to tell Tina about solat, when Tina asked her. Tina once saw a Moslem doing a ritual praying beside a tree in a park. For her, it is a bizarre act. Wen explains to her what she knows. She even shares some verses that being read in the "solat".

Surah al-Fatiha :
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything),
6. Guide us to the straight way

"It is not wrong to pray everywhere you like as long as the place is clean and free from any dirties. Every inches of the world belongs to everybody."

"Hmm, quite interesting," expressed Tina after hearing Wen's explanations.

"In Islam, to do the ritual prayers, doesn't need for you to be at mosque, but it is better to perform it at the mosque." Wen added her explainations.

"I like the verses you just recite. It is so amazing when you're reciting it. I don't know why, but I kind love it," said Tina

Wen smiles. She also felt something whenever she heard the Quranic verses being recited. The verses possess a miraculous therapy towards her soul. Al-Quran is not just a plain book. It has its own secret to be discovers.

Al-Quran is the visible guide book for those who believe. As a matter of fact, it is for all mankind. Whether you are a believer or not, Al-Quran has all the guidances that son of Adams and daughters of Eve need. You need that Holy book. Wen used to question her mother.

"Why I need to do that and that?" Wen asks her mother one day.

"Because you live in this world, honey, that Allah creates. You will get lost, if you refuse to follow the instructions giving by the universe creator."
As her hand softly touching Wen's head. The warmth vibrant penetrates her skin.

"Just like when you broke your toy last week, because you try to install that toy by yourself. You did not ask for my help and you refuse to look at the instruction book provided. "

Her mother offers a motherly smile, soft and warmth.

"Remember when you were eleven when you gone astray in the jungle in your school trip, because you eagerly listen to no one and abandon your friends who know the way. You left the map that your school gives it to you at home."Those memories bring Wen's grin revealing her upper tooth, embarrassed with her own act before.

"See my child we ought to follow because we are the actor and actress in this reality show." Her mother ended her words then kisses Wen's right and left cheeks. Her cheeks are blushing.

Wen believes Islam teaches everything, what should we do and what we ought not to do. She believes in Islam.

akai/11 Publish time 21-6-2012 12:13 PM

Post Last Edit by akai/11 at 21-6-2012 12:17

A trip to Baheriya oasis is one of the events that Wen has been waiting for. She manages to save money to book for an expedition to Baheriya oasis for this winter break. Before leaving, she surfs the internet searching for the information about the Baheriya oasis. Baheriya oasis is one of the largest set of depression in Elps. The trip to Baheriya takes about five hours by bus from city of Alzonno, the city Wen and friends live.

They reached the lodging place rented for their stay during the trip. Wen and friends are eagerly exploring the area although all of them are quite tired from the five-hour journey by bus. They are fascinated by the unique architecture of the cottage where they are staying for the night. Each of the cottages possesses different feeling but they share the same style, which is exhibit a picture of the life in the desert. The roof is made up of a collection of bamboos arranged in parallel direction with each other and a couple of cylinder-shaped woods supporting it by placing perpendicularly with the bamboos. Wen mesmerizes by the rare pattern of internal design inside the cottage. There is a ceiling fan installs on one of the wood that supporting the bamboo roof.

In the front yard of the lodging place, the lobby area, a model of Aladdin-like design of architecture being displayed.At night, the area is decorated by the color of rainbow coming from each of the model building of the Aladdin-like architecture. The moon is shining that night. A pair of stars could be seen. That night, Wen and friends enjoy the desert-typed dinner under the moonlight, a “phool” soup and pieces of bread. “Phool” is some kind of bean. It has a very scrumptious taste.

Early in the morning, the troupe assembles in front of the lobby area with enthusiastic faces occupied each of the member including Wen and her friends. The real journey to explore the desert is about to start. The journey is now by jeeps.

The journey is smooth as the jeep crossing the provided road. Wen never thought that there are actually roads in the middle of the desert. They built tarred road for easy communications with the outside.   

“This experience of being inside a jeep would never be forgotten especially when it comes to the horseback-riding like part.” Wen says as they rebound up and down inside the jeep through the bumping unpaved road in the desert as they approaching the White Desert.

“I never thought that desert has this kind of surface, the bumping one.” Ann said excitedly.

“Woah! Subhanallah!” Suddenly Wen exclaims excitingly after seeing the White Desert. The bumping up and down of the jeep is getting stronger.

The view is like the place is full of ice. Wen and her friends amazed by that beauty of nature. They cannot believe their own eyes. The fact is, it is not an ice, but they are stones, white stone. Wen does not know the material of the stones. Everyone takes out the hand phones and cameras trying to capture the beauty, even though the bumping up and down of the jeep still persists.

The jeeps halt to each attraction places giving chance for the troupe to enjoy the scene and the atmosphere of being in the middle of the desert.

“Subhanallah! It is like a world without borders.” Wen whispers.
“I feel so tiny in front of this majestic desert.”

Wen and friends get the chance to experience sliding on sand dunes.
“The sand is so smooth and soft.” Jane says as her palm grasping the sand. The sand flows in between her fingers.

"This is the best holiday ever!” shouted one of the members of the troupe.

Wen glances towards the sound’s direction. Her eyes catch an object, a book. A book is buried one half inside the sand and the other half exposed to the sun. The exposed part seems slight paler than the covered one.

"It is the book....."

This is the book that changes Wen's way of thinking. Wen learned the secret of mind power.

Nicki_Meow Publish time 21-6-2012 12:18 PM

Post Last Edit by Nicki_Meow at 21-6-2012 12:24

Salam,

Masa mula-mula baca, ingat Sci Fi story...

Menarik...

akai/11 Publish time 21-6-2012 01:23 PM

Salam,

Masa mula-mula baca, ingat Sci Fi story...

Menarik...
Nicki_Meow Post at 21-6-2012 12:18 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Waalaikumsalam wbt,
terima kasih sudi baca. baru nak cuba2 mengarang. dtg idea tulis je, tak tahu nk letak genre apa cerita ni..:D
saje nak latih english. kalau ada salah silap grammer dsg, jgn lupa perbetulkan ye :D
TIA

akai/11 Publish time 21-6-2012 02:17 PM

Wen took out that book from her bag. She opens the 30th-page. She pulls out her blue Faber Castell pen. Wen begins to scratch a few words.

For the last few months, she started to use the book as her diary, a journal of her own life. Life is getting more exciting since the day she used the book.She recalled the first day she used the book is the day she started to read “The Alchemist”, an English novel she lend from someone that she did not even know.

A friend of Wen, Mary borrow this novel from someone anonymous and Wen borrow this book belongs to that anonymous through Mary. That anonymous is one of Mary’s acquaintances.

She had tried the secret and Alhamdulillah (Praise to Allah) with Allah’s will, she managed to get what she wants.

There is a note inside that novel she borrows from that anonymous;

“Read! Then you can travel around world with just a vehicle of mind. In a book, we can climb mountains or sail across oceans; we can be in on the unraveling of the most perplexing mysteries, or solve the crimes of the century; we can go inside the minds of great actors on the world's stage, seeing how they think and why they did this or that; we can share the innermost secrets of people of our own age or of any age.”

Although Wen does not know who is this anonymous might be, but she admires his or her spirit for reading. Wen falls in love with reading because of that note she found in the book of “The Alchemist” belongs to that anonymous. Later on Wen bought with her own money “The Alchemist” which then occupies her old little bookshelf.

Through Mary, Wen borrows a lot of books from that anonymous like “Approach the Quran” by Sheikh Yusuf Al-qaradawi, “Brain” by Robin Cook, “Alchemy of Happiness” by Imam Al-Ghazali, “Men are from MARS, Women are from Venus” by John Gray, “Thanks for the memories” by Cecelia Ahern, “Isabella” by Maulana M. Saeed Dehlvi and many more.

“This is the best holiday ever!” shouted Edros in his trip to Baheriya oasis.
He notices a glimpse from a pair of eyes, not far away from him, but he is not able to see clearly who that might be. But one thing he is so sure, that the person is a girl.

If he knew there is someone else adjacent to him at that time, he will not shout like a crazy man at the top of that mountain of sands.

He slides down the hill, trying to avoid any contact with the person that happens to hear him shouting just now which are a few paces of footsteps from him. It is such a humiliation.

Edros is in his 6th year of medical school. Edros is a student in Zarah University, which is situated in the capital city of Elps.

Edros is a bookworm. Since he was kid, his parents taught him the importance of reading.
Edros remembers when he was six, Dan, his childhood friend, which is one of his classmate in the kindergarten, would bring robot toy to the class. He used to play with Dan in class, when he returned home he asks his mom to buy him a robot toy too just like Dan’s. But his mom did not buy the robot toy instead she would buy a book about an animated robot stories.

Thanks to his parents, Edros enjoys most of his time reading books, or in other words “travelling” the books.

ladyFinger12 Publish time 21-6-2012 02:36 PM

Oh, Wen should buy Isabella. Indeed! :P

Ok... next!

Nicki_Meow Publish time 21-6-2012 02:42 PM

Reply 7# akai/11

Saya pun tak berapa pandai bab grammar...Oh My English kekdahnya... ;P

But I'm enjoying this.. next

Nicki_Meow Publish time 21-6-2012 02:43 PM

Reply 9# ladyFinger12

Salam...

Hang bertenggek kat sini gak ke? ;P

ladyFinger12 Publish time 21-6-2012 02:46 PM

ReplyladyFinger12

Salam...

Hang bertenggek kat sini gak ke?
Nicki_Meow Post at 21-6-2012 14:43 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Haruslah.... novel ala ala Pak Habib ni memang peberet :loveliness:

Tak pun kalau ada kisah bunuh setan pun peberet gak :$

:lol:

Nicki_Meow Publish time 21-6-2012 02:50 PM

Tak pun kalau ada kisah bunuh setan pun peberet gak

ladyFinger12 Post at 21-6-2012 14:46 http://mforum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Chaaitttt.....:shakehead3:

:lol::lol::lol:

fatehana Publish time 21-6-2012 03:27 PM

Assalam

a nice story
nnt buh N3 banyak2 supaya akak leh baca sekali rap gitu ;P

ladyFinger12 Publish time 21-6-2012 04:02 PM

Assalam

a nice story
nnt buh N3 banyak2 supaya akak leh baca sekali rap gitu
fatehana Post at 21-6-2012 15:27 http://mforum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

ape??? :funk::funk: Membaca sambil menari rap? Macam mana tu? Angkat laptop sekali? :lol:

tetibe.... lady tengah bohsannn nih... :lol:

ps: kalau si anonymous tu lelaki kan best? :$ lady speku anonymous tu tina

fatehana Publish time 21-6-2012 04:11 PM

ape???Membaca sambil menari rap? Macam mana tu? Angkat laptop sekali?

ladyFinger12 Post at 21-6-2012 16:02 http://mforum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

dah tahu tgh buhsan cecepatlah karangkan citer baru, x gheti2 :curse:
yg rap tue bukan tarianlah tp apa ek, bengong jap :lol:

lady rasa tina sbb both wen & tina minat membaca yea
nnt kita tgk sapa yg kena ;P

akai/11 Publish time 22-6-2012 01:19 AM

Assalam

a nice story
nnt buh N3 banyak2 supaya akak leh baca sekali rap gitu
fatehana Post at 21-6-2012 15:27 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

kak, N3 tu apa? :sweat3:

rambutan dipetik diblend menjadi cecair,
dihirup sejuk bertemankan ubi bakar,
saya budak baru belajar,
kalau boleh nak minta tunjuk ajar. :lol::lol:

akai/11 Publish time 22-6-2012 01:22 AM

Post Last Edit by akai/11 at 22-6-2012 01:26

“To fill a glass with clean water, you'll have to wash it first. Otherwise it will be forever contaminated and undrinkable.

This is a concept introduced by the "ulamaks", "التخلّي قبل التحلّي" . One should purify himself from any foul elements before saturating his soul with positive elements. It is impossible to be in a pure state if we kept on doing “maksiat” and “taat” simultaneously.

However, it is not enough to just empty the soul,for the soul will not long remain empty. It must be occupied with something.Otherwise the bad elements will fill it once again. Therefore, upon emptying the soul, practice refilling it with “iman”, “akhlak”, good deeds & love.

Once saturated, there will be no room left for the bad elements to occupy it, insya Allah (God’s will)…” Wen read it loudly in front of Ann and Jane from the book that she got as her birthday present not long times ago.
“What do you think about these sentences?“ asked Wen for opinions.
“I find it quite interesting especially the part that both evil and good cannot be together attracts my interest,” said Ann.
“I think it is like water and oil, both of them are liquid. Will they live harmony in one community? They will never. There will always the oil at the top of that solution and the water, that benefits human being, will always remain at the bottom. The oil will always cover the water. It is the same goes with the evil and good. Those two will never be a happy combination. Either one will be end up being beaten deadly by the most powerful one,” uttered Jane.
Wen noticed changes among her friends. There were no more movies chattering. The movie sharing and transferring activity had decreased to almost 10% around their household.
The topics of chattering are lingering over the philosophy of life, sharing of "tazkirah", the proper ways to do “ibadah” and others.
Long times ago, it is only Hira who constantly urged their household to perform solat together, but now the atmosphere has changed. It is either Ann or Jane or even Wen that starts the act before Hira could possibly open her mouth.
Hira is happy with the changes. It is looks like her prayers had been answered.

Another day passes in Wen’s life. She goes to university in the morning and heads back home before “adzhan” “Asr” echoes in the Elps’ air.

The first thing she reached the minute she stepped her foot inside her room was her laptop. Switching it on, as she changed for her casual wear. She grabs a glass of plain water while she is at it, her hand get hold of the food cover, checking for yesterday leftover.
Wen opens her facebook account. Although she knew there is nothing there, her finger still insists on typing the word “facebook” beside the search button.

The notifications sign is on. She hits the notifications buttons to see if there is something new.
“There is nothing new. It is only the groups’ updating.”She keeps scrolling downward, looking for something that might attract her attention.
There are a couple of people talking about love,marriage. Some others share “tazkirah”(reminder). A few of them talked about politics.
The calling for “Asr” prayer coming from nearby mosque wakes her sense to come to awareness.
“Oh, it is already 3.30 pm. I didn’t realize it is this late.” Wen opens up her paces towards the door just as the right timing with the appearance of Hira at the portal of her room.

“Let’s pray,” uttered Hira in a low voice.“I didn’t take ablution yet, ” replied Wen.“It’s okay, I’ll wait for you at living room.”
After performing “Asr” prayer, they recite together “Al-mathurat”. At the end of the prayer each of them seek forgiveness from each other as they shake each others’ hand. Cheek meets cheek. The “I’m sorry” expression is being whisper right before each others’ ear.
Wen opens her yahoo mailbox. She checks if there is any new email from anyone, maybe from her family in her homeland.
“Oh, it’s from Tina,” said Wen excitingly. It has been awhile since she received any email from Tina. Tina’s facebook hasn’t been updating lately.
“I wonder what happens to her,” whispered Wen in audible tone.
Wen’s eyes glide onto every word of Tina’s email. After a couple of time, she shouted,

“Subhanallah!”“Unbelievable!”“Alhamdulillah! “
It has been Wen’s dream to see Tina in a “hijab”. Her prayers had been responded.
“Tina has converted to Islam!”

akai/11 Publish time 22-6-2012 02:47 AM

Post Last Edit by akai/11 at 22-6-2012 03:11

“Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh…”
Dear my lovely friend, Nur Safiya Syazwen a.k.a Wen,

How time flies! It’s has been awhile since we last met. How are you these days? I hope you are as always as fit as fiddle. I miss your warmth smile. :P

I have already finished the book you gave me the first time we met. Remember in the past, you used to ask me about the book. “Have you read the book I gave you?”. Remember that phrase you used when we chatted on yahoo messenger. LOL. I miss those memories. How we met. How we becomes friends. :loveliness:

To tell you the truth, I lied to you. I never read the first page at that time just like I claimed I am when you asked me about it. I did that just to make you stop asking me about the book. I was afraid to try to read the book. I was afraid my stand would tremble. I didn’t respond to your comment, “How was the book?”, because I was frightened to the fact that I might fall for Islam and betray my mother’s belief.

I’m so sorry for the late reply of your last email. I just didn’t have much courage before, to tell you the fact that I’ve embraced Islam, the fact that I’m a Moslem now just like you, sis. After meeting you, questions over questions showered me. I kept thinking about what you said and about Islam. Not long before our first accidental meeting, I went to see your teacher. The teacher you recommended for me to see.

She taught me a lot of things. She revealed to me the truth secret of this world.
It is Islam!

Yes, I’m now believes in Islam. Allah is our God and Prophet SAW is the Messenger of Allah.
It is you who show me the light. Thank you my friend. Praise to Allah for showing me the light.

Our teacher sends her regards to you. She would love to see you again. She hopes if you visit Karo next time, make sure you drop by at her place and mine too. If God’s will I will travel 3 hours by train to your place, Alzonno next month. Make sure you prepare your currently experimenting chicken stew soup, that you learned from the internet.

My mom wants me to visit my grandmother. She has been sick these days. I’m thankful for your visit to my grandma last time. My grandma told me about it. She told me, you praise her “wara’ inab*” dishes. I thought you didn’t like our traditional food.

I think that’s all for now. Till we meet again next time insya Allah. Send my regards to your friends, Hira, Jane and Ann.

Love,
Tina
{:1_152:}{:1_152:}{:1_152:}

Wen smiles.
She click a Reply button using her blue mouse. Her eyes fixed to the laptop screen, engrossed searching for the right words.

p.s--> wara' inab, is a food made from mixed rice wrapped inside grape's leaves.
It is a traditional food for Egyptians.

kambeng_masam Publish time 22-6-2012 03:50 AM

great story! Good grammar....keep it up!

p/s: beng skang pun salu duk makan wara' inab tu...hehe...ala2 sushi/kimbap pulak kan...kalau balut pakai nori sheet(seaweed) mesti lagi sedap.{:mlhehe:}
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: A Tulip Diary

ADVERTISEMENT