alvinjude Publish time 27-4-2012 04:36 PM

Kaspersky Lab Appoints All Round Creative Genius, Jay Chou as New Brand Ambassad

Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content and threat management solutions, protects more than 300 million users globally, is constantly innovating and never fails to surprise and delight with its fresh and unique branding strategies.

Kaspersky Lab is proud to announce the appointment of all-round creative genius Jay Chou as its latest brand ambassador for the Asia Pacific.

The Taiwanese musician, singer-songwriter, music and film producer, actor and director, is a one-man entertainment juggernaut who effortlessly combines Chinese and Western music styles in an eclectic mix of R&B, rock, pop and ethnic music, with a personality that wins fans and friends globally.

Jay Chou's unique creativity, innovation and excellence across so many aspects of the entertainment industry echoes the independent, innovative spirit and all-round excellence that powers every Kaspersky Lab security and threat management product and service.

Kaspersky Lab's award-winning products, services and technologies have exceptionally high and accurate malware detection rates meeting Jay Chou's needs as an individual user and as a corporate network owner with important personal and corporate information to keep safe.

"I trust Kaspersky Lab fully as updates are speedy and constant. There is no downtime, no security breaches and malware gets dealt with quickly and efficiently. I have the peace of mind of the best protection. Kaspersky is my only choice for IT security protection'' Jay Chou explained.

According to Managing Director, Kaspersky Lab APAC, Mr. Harry Cheung, the brand works towards achieving ever higher levels of security and threat management for a safer digital environment and is constantly on the look out for ambassadors who can take the important message of security to a wider audience.

“Kaspersky has been experiencing tremendous growth over the past few years due to our market leading products and innovative campaigns. We are the only security brand working with high profile brand ambassadors who are able to embody the values and benefits of using our products”.

«Jay Chou is an amazing multi-talented entertainer and entrepreneuer with a uniqueness, innovativeness and creativity that is an ideal match for Kaspersky Lab. As an individual and corporate user of our products who has a great interest in technology, Kaspersky and Jay Chou are an ideal match. We are excited about this partnership and look forward to many great collaborations with Jay,” Mr Cheung explained.

Kaspersky Lab will be working with Jay Chou to launch new releases of products for home users and corporate users soon, stay tuned and look out for details.

To mark the appointment, a nationwide ‘Pose Like Jay Chou’ contest will be held with the aim of finding participants who can best capture the essence of the Taiwanese megastar’s talent, attitude, personality and unique vocal mannerisms offering a total of RM 24,000 cash prizes and products to be won at regional levels and at the finale in Kuala Lumpur. The Champion will receive a trip to Taiwan, RM3,000 in cash prizes, andother attractive product prizes, while regional winners will receive RM1,000 in cash prizes and product prizes.

The first leg of the contest will be held at Plaza Low Yat Concourse on June 1, 2012 with other ‘live’ contest being held in conjunction with Malaysia IT Fair. For more details, please check www.MalaysiaITFair.com.my <http://www.MalaysiaITFair.com.my/>or http://www.facebook.com/malaysiaitfair <http://www.facebook.com/malaysiaitfair>or contact the distributor of Kaspersky Lab consumer products in Malaysia, TechLane Resources Sdn Bhd at +603 7802 2222.

If you would like to have more pictures or exclusive interview with Kaspersky Lab representatives, please contact alvin.woon@aboutcom.com.my
Pages: [1]
View full version: Kaspersky Lab Appoints All Round Creative Genius, Jay Chou as New Brand Ambassad

ADVERTISEMENT