IeZatulNaizar Publish time 13-12-2011 10:54 AM

Contoh surat tutup akaun....

tolonggg.....
cmne nk wat surat tutup akaun takaful.....blur ar....
sape ade contoh surat..pls.....
TQ

niniewawaa Publish time 13-12-2011 11:30 AM

ni contoh je laa...tp bank account...so TT tuko laa jadi account takaful ek

http://www.heartlandfcu.org/switch/downloads/account_closing_letter.pdf

niniewawaa Publish time 13-12-2011 11:33 AM

copy je laa ayat nih

Dear (Name of Insurance Company customer service representative/ Agent/ Broker):

This letter is to hereby notify you of my intent to cancel my (Health/ Life/ Auto/ Fire, etc) policy with (Name of Insurance Company), effective (date).

Since signing the policy agreement on (date), I have reevaluated my coverage, and decided that it is not sufficient for my needs.Specifically, I have found that (the rates are too high/ other customers have expressed concerns about your ability to process settlements fairly etc.), and I believe I can find more suitable terms elsewhere.
The amount of (amount) that I paid on (date) covers (length of time), so I request that you pro-rate the unused portion of my policy and refund the amount to me to the address below.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
(Your Details and address)

cubby_qt Publish time 16-12-2011 06:35 PM

dapat claim semula ker bayaran yang da dibuat? dulu qt cancel prudential, qt tel agen,, dia kata, klu x bayar dalam masa tertentu, akan dicancelkan. so, qt xbayar la...lama, dia pon cancelkan....

skarebels360 Publish time 16-12-2011 07:16 PM

Reply 4# cubby_qt

lagi bagus kalau disertakan dengan surat makluman

Jaza2008 Publish time 17-12-2011 11:14 PM

Reply 1# IeZatulNaizar

salam TT... thread ini akan ditutup sbb ia tak sesuai kat BOD ini.... sekian terima kasih.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Contoh surat tutup akaun....

ADVERTISEMENT