cef_admin2 Publish time 1-12-2011 11:40 AM

CARI Movie Contest - WE BOUGHT A ZOO

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/9eaaf94d.jpg
Distributor: 20th Century Fox
Director: Cameron Crowe
Writers: Cameron Crowe (screenplay), Aline Brosh McKenna (screenplay), and Benjamin Mee memoir
Stars: Elle Fanning, Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Official Site: http://www.weboughtazoo.com/
Local Release: 22nd December 2011

LX-Rsg_NWEc

WE BOUGHT A ZOO- Synopsis
A highly entertaining, heartwarming adventure and family event, inspired by the amazing true story about a recently single dad (Damon) who dreams up the coolest, most unusual gift a parent could ever give his family: a zoo.Together with his kids, he travels from the city to their new home in the wilds of upstate New York where -- through the restoration of their ramshackle zoo -- the family reconnects and gets a fresh start.

Courtesy of 20th Century Fox, 20 pairs of <WE BOUGHT A ZOO> Premiere tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the <WE BOUGHT A ZOO> Premiere tickets, answer the following question creatively:

What is your favorite animal in zoo? Why?

Screening Detail:
Venue   : GSC, One Utama
Time   : 9.30PM
Date   : 20 December, Tueshttp://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/79a2493d.jpg http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/95095699.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/f88fcce7.jpg http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l503/cariadmin/Movies/1f12e3f8.jpg

Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members.
2. Answer the question by reply the topic at bellow.
3. Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with correct answer.
4. Invitations will be sent out via EMAIL(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 16 December 2011 (Fri) and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date.
5. Any member invited not confirm their attendance before 18 December 2011 (Sun), the invites will be revoked and passed to other members in line.
6. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.

Special thanks to 20th Century Fox

oceon1985 Publish time 5-12-2011 01:40 PM

Animal I like most in the Zoo isPenguin. Because they are so special, they are the only bird cannot fly but swim in the water. Amazing!

sharon_1 Publish time 5-12-2011 03:23 PM

Animal I like most in the zoo is elephant.
I love watch elephants performance when visit to the zoo because they are look so cute when they are moving.I like their expression when they are shaking their head.

mkchia98 Publish time 5-12-2011 03:30 PM

My favorite animal in zoo is Panda, because it's so cute that you will never know it's a bear or it's a cat actually.

happybirthday Publish time 5-12-2011 03:34 PM

Post Last Edit by happybirthday at 5-12-2011 15:37

Lion is my favourite animal in zoo because I like their aggressive characteristics and king styles which like the lions is the one who control whole the zoo. I like lion kings....LIONS is the best..

flying_pig Publish time 5-12-2011 03:48 PM

I like parrot the most in the zoo because they can imitate people voices and speak like a human .I like their cute act when they sing a song.Their colourful feather also is my favourite.

zhihow2002 Publish time 5-12-2011 04:35 PM

Lion, King of jungle or big cat in zoo. it treat like as king in zoo, even they have personal space for moving.

zhihow2002 Publish time 5-12-2011 04:35 PM

Lion, King of jungle or big cat in zoo. it treat like as king in zoo, even they have personal space for moving.

zstyle Publish time 5-12-2011 05:04 PM

Panda. i wish to can hug big panda in tight and It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!

no_body Publish time 5-12-2011 05:13 PM

My favourite animal in zoo is dolphin.Dolphin is my favourite performer during the show in zoo. Dolphin is an intelligence and lovable animal that can learn fast and perform it well in front of people.

olen Publish time 5-12-2011 06:52 PM

My favourite animal in zoo is parrot.i like is because its friggin awesome. Parrot can talks dances and sings when music is played in the background and its a pretty cool little bird.

Spinrain Publish time 5-12-2011 07:34 PM

Peacock. Because they are beautiful~~~~~~~ when they fly up to the wood, the scene of opening feather was stunning.

cariwee Publish time 5-12-2011 08:36 PM

Post Last Edit by cariwee at 5-12-2011 20:37

My favourite animal in zoo is fish. Because I can enjoy to watch a lot of type of fish moving freely in the water. The view of fish beauty is a joy for ever.

ahquinn Publish time 5-12-2011 10:41 PM

my favourite animal in zoo is TIGER. Because it "RAWRR"cks and its in HITAM KUNING HITAM KUNING which represent our national football team... GO TIGER GO TIGER

bulanpurple Publish time 6-12-2011 02:40 AM

I love elephants because they can be intelligent and dumb at the same time but i'm in awe of tigers too. In fact I love monkeys too oh and giraffes are also pretty special too. And now I can't choose a favourite because I love them all. {:hoorayo

bulanpurple Publish time 6-12-2011 02:42 AM

My favorite animal in zoo is mouse because i always use mouse in CARI forum.

Khai_Ken Publish time 6-12-2011 10:47 AM

I love Cat. because Cat has so much personality. sometimes cool, sometimes cute, sometimes sleepy, sometime very dangerous. Especially one in zoo. so much character to look into.

可爱冰淇菱 Publish time 6-12-2011 11:45 AM

Dolphin. They full of humanity, our human best friend. Clever and intelligence...

dzila_87 Publish time 6-12-2011 04:06 PM

My favourite animal will be tiger 'cos i like it cuteness(for me :p) and it also a strong animal ^^

Member UID : 1614250

BabyRielz Publish time 6-12-2011 05:54 PM

My favourite animal in the zoo would be a Zebra because i find them rather cute and interesting as its zebra lines are different from one another like our thumbprints .

:2lol:
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: CARI Movie Contest - WE BOUGHT A ZOO

ADVERTISEMENT