yeepgame Publish time 30-11-2011 04:14 PM

Looking at Player VS player in "Call of Thrones"

Post Last Edit by yeepgame at 30-11-2011 16:24

The main form of player vs. player combat (also known as PvP) in "Call of Thrones" will be one player attacking another player. When this happens, it will start a countdown timer of 200 seconds. If this timer counts all the way down without a winner, combatants will not receive any rewards or experience. So make sure when you enter combat you have all the gear you need!
Now a bit about your Combat abilities. Hit Points work the same as any standard game these days, when your Hit Points reach zero, your character will fall in combat. Energy in 'Call of Thrones' works like Mana does in other games. Without Energy, your character cannot use their special attacks for their weapon.
"Call of Thrones" adopts both turn based combat systems and an active combat mode to reduce unnecessary battles. This means you can focus more on enjoying the game and less about the interface!
http://www.tu265.com/di-87P3.jpg

Click on any instance to enter and begin combat. For example, players can select the Wild Wolf Cave enter into the cave and see the monsters inside.
Once inside, choose between manual combat and auto combat modes to start your attack. Be careful, for auto combat consumes coupons or gold. By choosing the VIP or Gold auto combat, the player’s HP will recover automatically during each round.

Guild combat in “Call of Thrones” is different than other games and plays a crucial role in the game. It combines RPG with RTS elements together so guild battles become a turn-based strategy mini game for high-level players. Players can seize cities and capture equipment through participating in these large scale battles. Guild combat is initiated by the king of one kingdom who will appoint one city inside his sphere of influence and choose an enemy city to attack. Once chosen, he will gather two types of troops; siege forces and garrison forces. Guild combat consumes city resources including, troops, army provisions and money.http://www.tu265.com/di-9HMA.jpg
Battle begins! There are three ways to trigger guild combat:
First, the siege force launches combat immediately after arriving at the target city.
Second, two siege forces begin combat immediately after they encounter each other.
Third, if the city is occupied by other kingdoms when the siege forces set out, the siege forces will fight with the garrison forces after they return to their original city. There is no round limit; combat goes till one force is the winner.
    The city that is occupied cannot form another force until its siege forces are disbanded. For example, if Wildmoor is occupied by another city when its siege forces are attacking Greenmeadow, Wildmoor cannot form another siege force until the first one is defeated or victorious!
Each party contains 1 military counselor and 5 troops, and each soldier is controlled by 1 general. The military counselor and his battle plan are equivalent to the passive instructions to his troops. This is similar to actions in solo combat, which troops acting like HP.
During guild combat troops represent your HP. Guild combat also has offensive and defensive modes. The offensive and defensive roles will be affected by the military counselor’s plan or assigned by the system at random.
The Guild forces can be formed by 1 to 5 troops, and each troop should have a general in command. There you have it! How basic Guild combat works in "Call of Thrones." Sharpen your weapon and get ready to fight for your kingdom!
Play here: http://www.yeepgame.com/games/callofthrones
Yeepgame: http://www.yeepgame.com/

yeepgame Publish time 13-12-2011 09:47 AM

Crafting in Call of Thrones

Post Last Edit by yeepgame at 13-12-2011 09:56

There are a lot of great, interesting and quality weapons in the game 'Call of Thrones"by Yeepgame, yet if you are looking for a true gaming experience (along with a way to make some of the most powerful weapons in the game) read on and we will teach you what you need to make some of the better weapons in the game. First of all, we should teach those who have never crafted a thing before how to begin crafting. To craft a basic starting item, you will need to collect 'Crushed Ore' from any 'Common Copper Mine'. They can be found in the outskirts of any city. Just look for a pile of dirt with small mineral bits sticking out of it. You can't miss them.http://www.tu265.com/di-bLyRf.jpg Mining is easy, just left click on the mine and you will automatically start mining! You might have to mine a few times since each node has random ore it produces. For example, the mining node I clicked upon to write this tutorial would give a potential miner: Crushed Ore, Copper Ore or Bronze Ore. The ore now needs to be forged into an item! Go to any forge (every city should have one) and click on it. At the forge click 'Novice Weapon Forging' Select what you want to forge and select the button labeled 'Create'. You will also notice on this screen it gives you a label marking the percentage chance you have to create something. Since we are going to create a low level weapon it should be at 100%.http://www.tu265.com/di-4HrWX4.jpg If everything has gone well you should have your first weapon! Once you have your weapon you will want to occasionally check the weapons quality. As a weapon is used in battle, you will find you are able to upgrade its Rank. When you increase a weapons Rank you also increase its basic abilities, making it deadlier than ever. To increase a weapons Rank, you again will have to be at the Weapon's Forge. Left Click the forge again but this time select "Weapon Rank Upgrade". A new screen should come up which is your inventory screen. Right Click the weapon you want to upgrade (you did remember to put your weapon in your backpack right? You cannot put a weapon in a hot forge while you are still holding onto it!) and it show slots you need to add ingredients into. This will vary from item to item and some weapons you craft will not need any additional items at all! Click the 'Upgrade' button at the bottom of the screen and you should have a newly upgraded weapon.Stay tuned, an article on crafting more advances weapons is coming!

renter26 Publish time 10-6-2012 04:28 PM

Are you playing Call of Thrones? See if you share the same points made in this latest Call of Thrones review.

Prologue13 Publish time 19-11-2012 04:32 PM

Call of Thrones, also known as War of Thrones, is a 3D browser-based MMORPG that requires you download a mini-client before running the game on the web browser. My girlfriend invited me to play a new HOG Yard Sale: Hidden Treasures. In fact, I didn't like this game because of the static graphics, but I have to play it with my girlfriend together.
Last edited by Prologue13 on 28-11-2012 04:13 PM

Pages: [1]
View full version: Looking at Player VS player in "Call of Thrones"

ADVERTISEMENT