1300177 Publish time 8-10-2011 08:51 AM

HELP!!! How to make CD cover USING microsoft WORD?

Hello, fellow senior members. I'm 1300177= BOOM.

And I have a "little" bit issues about making CD cover USING MICROSOFT WORD.

Yes, It's for my assignment.

Can anyone here give me the steps to make a CD cover using Word?

Also, I want know the main features of CD covers. Like it's width x height, back cover elements and so on.

I would greatly appreciate your help if y'all can help me with this. ><

RedMage Publish time 8-10-2011 06:39 PM

http://www.ehow.com/how_5069882_make-cover-using-microsoft-word.html

Instructions
Things You'll Need
    * Printer
    * Avery paper

Suggest Edits

Open Microsoft Word and select "New" from the File menu.

Enter "DVD Cover" in the "Search Online For:" field and click on the "Go" button. Click on the first link in the search results, "CD/DVD Case Inserts." Click on the "Download" button.

Begin typing text in the "Add Text and Graphics" sections. Insert pictures from your computer by going to the "Insert" menu and selecting "Picture From File." Alternatively, you can add clip art by selecting "Clip Art."

Replace the text "Enter Text for CD/DVD Spine Here" on either side with your own text.

Save the file or preview the contents by going to the File menu and selecting "Print Preview." Click on the "Print" button once you are ready to insert any of the following types of paper: Avery 5693, 5631, 6693, or 8931.

1300177 Publish time 8-10-2011 08:47 PM

Reply 2# RedMage

Wow, this is quite easy. Thanks for the reply!!! Arigato!!!!

alexstone Publish time 23-11-2013 05:45 PM

You kidding? Microsoft Word?!?! Download dvd cover maker and have fun :)

Akshay_M Publish time 14-9-2022 08:40 PM

Open Word and choose "New" from the "File" menu. Select the "Template" option and click on "Labels." In the "Media" category, browse the CD cover templates available. Select the one that best suits the kind of cover you want to make. Don't worry about the design on the cover.

KventinAvagaro Publish time 1-11-2022 12:37 AM

I also had the same question and found a short and clear instruction on a video on YouTube, perhaps it will be useful to you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w-6duDLPDc&ab_channel=ForestGamp
Pages: [1]
View full version: HELP!!! How to make CD cover USING microsoft WORD?

ADVERTISEMENT