jfreemanns Publish time 19-4-2011 07:55 PM

JESUS TURNED WATER INTO WINE OE GRAPE JUICE?

THAT'S THE ISSUE CHRISTIAN FOLKS. WAS IT GRAPE JUICE OR WINE AT THE WEDDING FEAST AT CANA IN GALILEE?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm-K1Sz4m_bSJ8Jc3h4QqrrO2tvoU0HLGOPiWjmRpufsqo1n28oQ

kompia23 Publish time 27-4-2011 01:38 PM

The answer is simple... WINE!!!!!!!! No one in the right mind would serve grape juice to the guest and get praised for it.

Yoh 2:9-10; 9Setelah pemimpin pesta itu mengecap air, yang telah menjadi anggur itu—dan ia tidak tahu dari mana datangnya, tetapi pelayan-pelayan, yang mencedok air itu, mengetahuinya—ia memanggil mempelai laki-laki, 10dan berkata kepadanya: "Setiap orang menghidangkan anggur yang baik dahulu dan sesudah orang puas minum, barulah yang kurang baik; akan tetapi engkau menyimpan anggur yang baik sampai sekarang."

Kej 9:20-21

20Nuh menjadi petani; dialah yang mula-mula membuat kebun anggur.
21Setelah ia minum anggur, mabuklah ia dan ia telanjang dalam kemahnya.

Nuh mabuk minum jus anggur?????

Have a thought bout these.

Regards

jfreemanns Publish time 27-4-2011 09:30 PM

Are you saying that God permits his followers to get high on intoxicating wine? Are you sure about this Kompy?

louiektc Publish time 23-5-2011 11:17 PM

Are you saying that God permits his followers to get high on intoxicating wine? ...
jfreemanns Post at 27-4-2011 21:30 http://mforum1.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

How do you know the water that Jesus upgraded was intoxicating?

Before Jesus time, God foretold...Amos 14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.

Psalm 14-15: He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, And vegetation for the service of man, That he may bring forth food from the earth, And wine that makes glad the heart of man, Oil to make his face shine, And bread which strengthens man’s heart.

The wine that Jesus did was fermented and alcoholic. People who get drunk by abusing it is never a wise choice.

kompia23 Publish time 26-5-2011 09:47 AM

Reply 3# jfreemanns

Are you saying that God permits his followers to get high on intoxicating wine? Are you sure about this Kompy?

Nope. GOD did not allow drunkenness, but God did not say u cannot drink wine as well. Noah and a lot of prophets, including Jesus drank of wine. Wine itself is no sin. It is when u misuse the wine that makes it a sin.

Regards..

jfreemanns Publish time 19-6-2011 07:52 PM

Replyjfreemanns
Nope. GOD did not allow drunkenness, but God did not say u cannot drink wi ...
kompia23 Post at 26-5-2011 09:47 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

can you prove what you say?

kompia23 Publish time 7-7-2011 08:37 AM

can you prove what you say?

Of course I can because the bible backed me up. On the last supper with the disciples, what do Jesus drank? Grape juice? When Noah got drunk? He got drunk on grape juice?

Think think and think... Also no way in the bible you will find tat God prohibit wine, but prohibit drunkenness.

Regards

putrakinabalu Publish time 13-7-2011 10:32 AM

Reply 2# kompia23

Tapai manis sedap dimakan dan tidak memabukan.Namun begitu, ada dua keadaan tapai manis itu boleh memabukan.
1. makan terlalu banyak (ingat dia ada gas)
2. sudah expire. tapai manis hanya baik utk dimakan 24 jam selepas dibuat. apabila sampai 48 jam, ia boleh memabukan.

Nabi Nuh mungkin minum anggur yang sudah expire. atau minum terlalu banyak. jangan lupa grape juice ada gas walaupun tidak fermented.
Jesus tidak mungkin produce fermented grape juice. Dalam verse itu pun dikatakan, 'org sudah puas minum' tapi tiada dicatatpun ada orang yang mabuk!

jfreemanns Publish time 13-7-2011 08:14 PM

So how do you make wine from grapefruits ohhhh Kompia?

Marsyal Yau Publish time 19-7-2011 10:32 PM

what you eat does not make u a sinner but what comes from your mouth is from your heart and thought, that can make you sinner....

Marsyal Yau Publish time 19-7-2011 10:33 PM

what you eat does not make u a sinner but what comes from your mouth is from your heart and thought, that can make you sinner....

jfreemanns Publish time 4-8-2011 07:17 PM

what you eat does not make u a sinner but what comes from your mouth is from your heart and thought, ...
Marsyal Yau Post at 19-7-2011 22:33 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
thank you....but what has it got to do with water,wine or grapefruit?
Pages: [1]
View full version: JESUS TURNED WATER INTO WINE OE GRAPE JUICE?

ADVERTISEMENT