chechelahbedah Publish time 17-3-2011 10:21 AM

CANON 7D

Salam dan selamat sejahtera ......ada sesapa memiliki canon 7D.. apa pendapat forumer sumer.apa pro and cont gadjet ni berbandin nikkon D7000.

cmf_blackpearl Publish time 17-3-2011 06:30 PM

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7800/blackerzzmr3.png™

|Handphone|Phone-Specific Discussion|Phone Applications|

nak beli ke bro? hehehe..

sue_cinta Publish time 17-3-2011 08:19 PM

camni je laa...sila bacer di bawah... kekekeke ;P

http://i.imgur.com/xx7Nz.jpg

Canon 7D vs. Nikon D7000 - Specs Impressions
By going over the specs of the Nikon D7000 and the Canon 7D, you can see that the Nikon D7000 has an advantage when it comes to AF points, price, memory card slot, sensor size and pixel density. This is of course a dry comparison. In favor of the Canon EOS 7D are: large variety of video shooting speeds, 8fps burst and higher ISO sensitivity. The Canon 7D might appeal more to sports photographers who will probably need the 8 fps for fast action shooting scenes. Other than that, the price of the D7000 is cheaper. You probably say that it might not be a fair comparison, and we should wait for the Nikon D400 that will probably be a more direct competitor for the 7D. Even so, you can't ignore the fact that in terms of features, the Nikon D7000 is actually a direct competitor to the Canon 7D, at least when it comes to features.

The Canon 7D is already more than one years old. It is time for Canon to come up with a 8D or 5D Mark II to replace the current model. Furthermore, we should also expect Nikon to announce the replacement for the ancient D300s. For now, it seems that Nikon as some kind of edge when it comes to new models. It seems that Nikon is really doing a great job in deciding when to market its new product and what features each camera should have. The Canon 60D has attracted the photographers' community attention. Even so, it wasn't able to get a positive welcome when it was announced. Maybe we expected Canon to come up with a camera that will be somehow like the Nikon D300s. When Canon released the 60D, it seems that it was more of a 550D upgrade than a 50D upgrade.Marketing wise, I think that Nikon better understands the market and have more success when it comes to innovation.

Now for the Reviews
By reading professional in-depth camera review, you should get to somehow comprehend how good each camera really is in terms of image quality, built quality, features, user interface, battery life and noise characteristics.

Dpreview Canon 7D
On November 2009, dpreview has written an in-depth review about the Canon EOS 7D digital SLR camera. In its final conclusion you can find a long list of positive feedback and only four cons. I think I have never seen such a huge list of pros compared to such a short list of cons. This can tell you something about the camera, and I trust dpreview to make the best camera lab testing. The Canon 7D got an overall score of 84%. Dpreview mentioned the great handling, speed, image quality and reliable exposure. On the other hand, dpreview's editor mentioned the high price of this camera. Photographers who searched for a more affordable semi-pro level camera, will might find the price of the Canon 7D a bit too high.

Regarding the HD movie functionality, you can expect the Canon 7D to perform at least as good as the 550D. Actually, both use the same sensor as far as I heard, so the video should be the same in both models. Compared to the Canon 5D Mark II, the video quality should be the best itcan be. This is due to its full frame sensor. You know that after reading many reviews on cropped-sensor cameras, I really can understand why enthusiast photographers choose to buy a full frame dslr camera. The most important hardware device in digital SLR cameras is the sensor. It is directly responsible for the improved image quality. Full frame sensors use different technologies that allow them to capture more light on their large pixels, compared to ASP-C size sensors.

I think that Canon would have wanted that people will actually compare the Nikon D7000 to the Canon 60D, but it seems that Nikon D7000 was actually invented to even compete against Canon's top semi-pro models like the 7D.

Ken Rockwell Nikon D7000
I have visited Ken Rockwell's website today to read his opinion about the Nikon D7000. Ken Rockwell not hiding the fact that The Nikon D7000 actually outperforms the Nikon D300s. He didn't make a D7000 vs D300s comparison, but mentioned the pros of the Nikon D7000 when it comes to light metering, AF system, built quality, new feature, etc.Ken Rockwell mentioned that Canon still don't have any SLR camera with a full-color RGB metering system. In fact, all of its DSLR cameras only meter in Black-and-white. I didn't pay attention to that and it seems that in this respect, Canon is inferior to Nikon (Good stuff Ken!). Nikon D7000 features a new 2,016-segment RGB light metering system.This metering system should provide better light metering capabilities for making better exposures.

Another thing Ken Rockwell mentioned in his Nikon D7000 review was the fact that Nikon D7000 has 39-point AF system. If you read the Nikon D7000 vs. Canon 7D side-by-side comparison above, you can see that the Canon has only 9-point cross type AF system. Don't jump to fast conclusions that the D7000 AF system is much better than the Canon's in practical use. In fact, I've read comments that the 7D might even focus a bit faster than the D7000. The question is how accurate the AF system is.

Ken Rockwell didn't compare the Nikon D7000 vs. the Canon 7D. It seems that many professional review sites actually compare the D7000 vs. Canon 60D because of the market price segment. Ken Rockwell compared the D7000 vs. the D3100, D3000, D40, D6000, D90 and the D300s side-by-side. According to Ken, the D7000 should outperform the D90 and the D300s. Ken is not the only reviewer who says that the Nikon D7000 is expected to be better than the Nikon D300s. Would you buy a D300s right now?, probably not.

What Amazon buyers think?
Sometimes you can get a good clue on how good a camera is by reading user opinions/comments on Amazon online store. Today I went to Amazon to read user comments about the Canon 7D and the Nikon D7000. To be fair, you should consider that the Canon is over one years old and the D7000 is a brand new camera.
158 reviewers have left their mark on the Canon EOS 7D Amazon product page. The overall rating for the 7D summed up to 4.5 Stars. That's pretty impressive when you look at it in Amazonic perspective. The most popular commenter has raised a good question: "Does the 7D beat full frame cameras?,". At the end of his comment he wrote: "there is really no reason to discount a crop camera any more as the 7D levels the playing field". Words like Awsome, Great, best, amazing and exceptional has been seen from one comment to the other.

Nikon D7000 has gotten 16 customer reviews. Well, not anybody who buys a camera spends time to write its own review about it. The overall score stands on 5 stars. Of course it might change in time, but that's tells something about the D7000. 14 customers gave it 5 stars, 1 customer gave it 4 stars and 1 gave it 3. I recommend reading the customer reviews about the D7000, each one is like a full hands-on review.

You can't decide which camera to buy by just reading customer opinions at Amazon.com. Even so, you can find very good information from customers who already bought the camera and had time to play with it.

sue_cinta Publish time 17-3-2011 08:20 PM

Post Last Edit by sue_cinta at 17-3-2011 20:22

Canon 7D vs Nikon D7000 Video Reviews

DigitalRev
I really enjoy watching hands-on video reviews about cameras. My favorite of all is DigitalRev. Kai, the presenter from DigitalRev took the Canon 7D and the Nikon D7000 for a ride. In the videos he compares the Nikon D7000 vs. Canon EOS 7D to find out which one is better.So the main question that arises, Which one is better, the D7000 or the 7D. DigitalRev has brought a fancy BMW car and a very beautiful model from their last battle of the bokeh video and start shooting some pictures. Kai mentioned that the Canon 7D just feels better in the hand in terms of ergonomics.Both cameras have full metal body and are weather resistant.

When comparing the images of the 7D vs. D7000 side-by-side, Kai thinks that both cameras perform pretty much the same. He also compared both SLR cameras in low light to see which one has lower noise characteristics. It seems that the Nikon D7000 wins when it comes to ISO performance.Kai tested both cameras at ISO 3200, ISO 6400 and their respective boost mode. No doubt, the D7000 performs better in terms of noise. AT ISO 25600 the Nikon image looked...mm. terrible. In ISO 12800, D7000 produces better low noise images.

Let's watch the videos:

QZPNwIMMFik&feature=player_embedded

Regarding the HD video quality, it seems that both cameras produce excellent movie clips. I personally just wanted the D7000 to perform better than the D90 in terms of video quality. No doubt that Nikon has raised the bar when it comes to HD movie clip recording on the D7000. The 7D movie quality is amazing as you can see.Nikon D7000 movie footage looked absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. The D7000 has AF-F Normal Areas Full Time AF when shooting video. The focus wasn't flawless as you can see, sometimes it just misses the focus area. The AF-F Subject tracking provides good AF when shooting movies, but not perfect. The AF-F Face-priority (face detection) also works very good for shooting movies of people. Kai also mentioned that the 7D focuses quicker than the D7000, but he just can't really directly compare it and come up with an evidence for it.

The next video is probably the most watched Nikon D700 vs. Canon 7D HD video comparison on YouTube, so that's the reason I present it here. It compares the video quality of the two cameras side-by-side. I've already posted this video somewhere in my older posts. By looking at the movie clips, you can see that the 7D has the edge when it comes to sharpness, true-to-lief color and clarity. Watch the video and you decide which one is better? (D7000 on the left, 7D on the right). Thanks to Fenchel & Janisch Filmproduktion.

GpQ8s4nNQSE&feature=player_embedded

Even if the 7D movie quality is better than the D7000, still, the D7000 movie was improved over the D90 camera.

The Canon 7D video is astonishing. Many test movies have already been uploaded to YouTube. One of my favorite ones is called "Another night in Beijing". This short HD movie clip shows how good the 7D HD videos really are. In my opinion and after watching some recent videos, I think that the Canon still has the edge when it comes to High Definition video recording.

ZPgImFwO4wc&feature=player_embedded

Come on, Which One is Better?
Hey, don't push me. As you can see, it is not easy to decide which one is better. The Nikon D7000 costs around $300-400 less than the 7D. The 7D also features dual DIGIC-4 processors vs. the Nikon EXPEED 2 image processor on the D7000.This probably leads to faster operation of the 7D, tough I haven't read anything that suggests a big different between the two. The Nikon D7000 sensor has larger pixels, which suggest that its light gathering capabilities are higher than in the 7D.

When it comes to shooting sports, the Canon 7D has the edge with its faster 8fps burst vs. 6fps of the D7000. Even so, the Nikon D7000 features a 39-point AF system with 9 cross-type sensors compared to the 19-point on the 7D. That will give you an advantage when shooting fast moving objects (fast cars, soccer, kids, wildlife, etc.).

The Nikon features a Dual-slot memory compartment for storing two SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. That's an advantage over the 7D which only sports a single CF card compartment. Nothing that can be a deal breaker for the enthusiast photographer, but can help selling more of the D7000.

The Nikon D7000 records movie clips up to 20 minutes compared to the 12 minutes of the 7D. Videographers will probably prefer the 7D for shooting movies. It is proven to be an excellent camera for HD video enthusiast.
Some reviewers recommend getting one camera over the other prefer on what you are going to shoot (Indoor, Outdoor, Fashion shows, Wedding shoots, Wildlife, Portraits, etc). The low noise capabilities of the D7000 make is more suitable for low light photography, but the 7D is not far behind.Some people are waiting for more actual testing to help them make the final decision.

The D7000 new metering system, high ISO performance, dual card slot, 39 AF points, partial magnesium alloy body, great 1080p video quality, 150k durable shutter, the D7000 is an amazing camera. If yo currently don't own any lenses from either companies, you should certainly consider buying the D7000, and I will be careful when saying, even instead of the 7D. At its current price point, it is an excellent camera for the money.

sue_cinta Publish time 17-3-2011 08:22 PM

Paper pon....tepuk dada tanya poket anda...kekeke ;P

chechelahbedah Publish time 18-3-2011 09:55 AM

Reply 5# sue_cinta
btw tqvm sue-cinta. sesapa yg ada xperien ngan 7D @D7k bole lah share kat sini.... kalo ikut hati mmg nak ambik 7d and lense 70-200mm 2.8f is usm II... so kena tanyaotai dulu.... biar berbaloi2 melabor.

xiemean Publish time 18-3-2011 10:51 PM

yang aku tau...beberapa specs d7000 mmg lagi baik dari 7d pasal dia banyak teknologi baru tapi dari segi overall ada yg aku bace review 7d masih lead la...tapi last2 aritu aku amik d7000 gak..bak kata ken rockwell...the smartest dslr on earth...hahahaha...

apex Publish time 19-3-2011 03:13 AM

kalo shoot sport amik 7d mantap..
kalo shoot portrait tunggu ler 5dm3..huhuhu

chechelahbedah Publish time 22-3-2011 11:01 AM

utuk capture wildlife, outdoor. bird... seswai tak kalo guna 7D? apa pendapat otai2 sume

bulat Publish time 22-3-2011 11:14 AM

Reply 9# chechelahbedah

utk wildlife n burung yg penting pada aku lens bukan body...kalau nk wat perbandingan body tengok pada kadar frame per second n kecepatan focus lock

chechelahbedah Publish time 24-3-2011 07:48 AM

Reply 10# bulat
cubatengok post yg sblom ni.. ada dinyatakan skali spek lens yang c'bedah nak sambar skali. cuma body jer tak kompom nak sambar....

bulat Publish time 24-3-2011 08:08 AM

Reply 11# chechelahbedah

200mm sbnrnya tak berapa cukup kalau utk birding nak2 pulak yg liar, sekurang2nya 300mm... itupun tak berapa cukup lagi

hart_attack Publish time 28-3-2011 06:14 PM

As-salam....

adik hart de beli Canon 7D ni...tak tau la brp arganya...
hart berminat jugak...jdi nak tanya...
ape basic2kalo nak belajar Canon 7D ni...
hart ni zero bab fotografi...
nak berguru...kuikuikui...:$

chechelahbedah Publish time 29-3-2011 03:05 PM

banyak kan latih tubi... practice make perfect... learn from mistake, tq

chechelahbedah Publish time 29-3-2011 03:06 PM

akhirnya sambar 7d lega rasanya.. ambik fast lense jer

xiemean Publish time 29-3-2011 04:23 PM

70-200 f2.8?

sue_cinta Publish time 30-3-2011 12:29 PM

Post Last Edit by sue_cinta at 30-3-2011 19:10

haku dew experience ngan both 7D and D7000....papew pon...bagi aku body D7000 lagik besh...cuma, lens nikon nie kan mahal...bukan mahak biasa..tapi mahal nak mampos... so, kalo mek 7D...bley jew nak amek lens putih 700-200mm f/2.8 tuh (second hand murah)...

aku slalu outing ngan dak2 Canon...semua kaki racun suruh aku tukar Canon.. wakakaka... diaorg nye lens mmg mantop2 ler kan... ader yg pakai body 5D...7D...50D...60D... semua dah cube laa yg medium-entry level Canon... Nikon laks aku dah cuba D7000, D300, D300s...yang ,,g cambesh biler mek potret (D7000 = 39 focus point) (D300s = 51 focus point)...so, biler pakai D90 aku yang dew 11 focus point jew... terasa syahdunya ketika itew...tertanya2 napew laa aku tak bley fokus kat bucu2 viewfinder... kekeke...

tapi, canon nye bodies yg aku ngetes...lens dilengkapi ngan tahap ke'best'an yang melampau... ye ahh kan...bagi aku guna ngan lens 70-200mm f/2.8 laa... lens 70-300mm f/2.8 laa...yg tak tahan tuh ngan lens 400mm f/4....raser nak hentak jew ngan lens beso2 tuh....pastu kasik aku ngetes lens fisheyes laaa...mmg cam siut... :'(

pastu aku ader cuba juga kamera pentax ngan lens 24-720mm...jangan jeles... :)

xiemean Publish time 30-3-2011 07:08 PM

g cambesh biler mek potret (D7000 = 21 focus point)
sue_cinta Post at 30-3-2011 12:29 http://eforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

er...d7000 ada 39 je focus point sebenarnya..kui3....

sue_cinta Publish time 30-3-2011 07:11 PM

Post Last Edit by sue_cinta at 30-3-2011 19:28

Reply 18# xiemean

salah ekk..wakakaka...lupew lak...almaklum ler mean...pinjam zaidi punye jahh....aku raser yg 21 focus point tuh 7D kot...wakakaka...apew2 pon body Nikon D7000 & D300s sangat besh...walapon MP dia tak setanding 7D... ;P

dewamafia Publish time 30-3-2011 10:59 PM

dan skill tuan yg pegang 7D pon kene best....kalu tak gambo dari body 400D lagi mantop dari 7D...tapi 7D memang menghasilkan subject yang sharp......mantop...haku dah try......x de rezeki je nak sambo.....tak pe le...meneten je le ngan kemera lama ni...biar pon ketingalan zaman huhhuhu....
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: CANON 7D

ADVERTISEMENT