tora bora Publish time 25-12-2010 05:26 PM

THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER

Helpppp meeee.....
THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?What was the original language of the Bible? (Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE: - The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) - because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere on earth? (No)Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more books than the Protestant Bible?Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts that are not from the Bible?There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any version of any languageThe oldest forms of Christianity do not support the 'born again' beliefsJesus of the English Bible complains about the 'crucifixion'
("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?") How can Jesus be the "Only Begotten Son" of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's "Begotten Son?"Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God -- punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?What happens to people who died before Jesus came?What happens to those who never hear this message?What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?Didn't God create Adam from dirt? -- So, why does he need Mary to make Jesus?And what about God?
How can God create Himself?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?
The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam" and that"Adam is the son of God."
Can't God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?
And what about Jesus?
Jesus did not even carry the cross --Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did!
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days -- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour)
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb -- Friday night - until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days and nights!
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even equal to God!
http://www.ediscoverislam.com/Why-Religion-of-Islam/Stories-of-New-Muslims/christian-preacher-catholic-priest-enter-islam

sonny~~ Publish time 25-12-2010 09:36 PM

Helpppp meeee.....
THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER ------------------------------------------- ...
tora bora Post at 25-12-2010 17:26 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

i'm gonna reply to some questions and the rest can be answered by potential scholars okie dokie

There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any version of any language

indeed there's none simply because trinity is created by man not almighty god.

Jesus of the English Bible complains about the 'crucifixion'

("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?")

jesus' cry for help is HARDproof he's no god.

Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God -- punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

jesus is not being punished, he was murdered by socalled chosen people jews and his death is our salvation.nonethleless that does not make him the almighty god.simple commonsense gonna tell us almighty god wouldnt stoop that low to play man so he could be murdered by his creation jews to save his other creation man.

Didn't God create Adam from dirt? -- So, why does he need Mary to make Jesus?

simple.jesus gotta be born through a woman rather than creating him err directly from dust to dust.
How can God create Himself?he didnt.he created man jesusHow can God be a man?trinity and twoness christians believe god becomes man, unitarian christians dont.
How can a man be a God?jesus is no god
How can God have a son?man is god's children.
Can't God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?he could but he didnt.
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even equal to God!that's right.:)

tora bora Publish time 27-12-2010 02:13 PM

mmm ... good try to answer..

kompia23 Publish time 8-1-2011 02:43 PM

What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?

Bible is the Words of God. Who wrote it? The prophets and the chosen people by God. Whom being used as the tool of God to spread His Words. The authors ranged from fishermen, doctors and etc. But every books are the inspiration of God.

What was the original language of the Bible? (Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)

The original language of the bible is the God's language, used in heaven but was changed to human language so human can understand it.

NOTE: - The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) - because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!

No need to tell. We know.

Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere on earth? (No)

Yes. In many languages. Do you forgotten that I have given you the verses where God Himself stated that He will take care of His Words. Even Jesus stated it. Shame on u for answering wrongly. Are you accusing God of lying???

Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more books than the Protestant Bible?

Because they like to read more. He he he....

Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?

Well, if you do read them (which i think you screen through only, or even maybe just get the info from the internet). You find all the books are the same except the 7 extra books that you mentioned.

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

Mistake??? Where?? And how do you determine there is a mistake?? By your own understanding?? Guess you dont listen much huuhh... If you have one, do tell. Let us tell you whether you are right or wrong. A general question wont help you bro...

Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts that are not from the Bible?

What concepts do they taught?? Care to tell. If the teachings are not in the bible, then they are wrongly teaching God's Words. Very simple.

Every Christians know about tat. It's a word that Christians use to refer to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit at one go.

The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the 'born again' beliefs

I'm a born again believers and everything I learn and being taught is based on the bible. Guess you are referring to the wrong crowd.

He complaint or He stated that He is going to be crucified for you and me??

How can Jesus be the "Only Begotten Son" of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's "Begotten Son?"

I guess you dont understand the meaning of prophecy. Go read the whole passage not only read one sentence. Do David inherited the whole nations. Nope. But if you read Mat 28:18-20; you will see Jesus does. So the "Begotten Son" there is referring to Jesus.

Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God -- punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

Yes, beause that is His plan for the redemption of mankind sin. So, you and I can be in heaven with Him where we should belong. That is the only way to deal with sins. Do remember, no good deeds that you do will erase even a single misdeed in your life except being redeemed through sacrifice of blood as decreed by God in the Old Testaments.

What happens to people who died before Jesus came?

Their sins are cleansed through the redemption of blood sacrifices. As I told you before.

What happens to those who never hear this message?

Simple. Jesus taught it Himself. Those who did not hear the gospel, will be judged according to their own laws. But those who already knew like you and me will be judged based on the merit of grace.

What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?

They'll be with God because they are judged according to their knowledge / understanding of existence of God.

So, the prophecy that He has decreed in the Old Testaments will come to pass. It is so that people will know God is a humble and gracious God.

And what about God?

God stated that He is a Spirit. So, when we see Him, we'll ask Him what He is made of.

That is the mystery of God. Need to ask Him.

How can God be a man?

Why dont you rephrase ur question like this. Do God Almighty have the power to be man?
I know a King can become a normal citizen if he wanted. So how about God who want to be a man. Can it be done??

How can a man be a God?

Cannot, no matter how hard he tried, he still a man. But if He is a God originally, becomes man and then became God again. That is not impossible.

How can God have a son?

Can. If He decided too. He is too powerful to say no to what He cannot do.

The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam" and that"Adam is the son of God."

Nothing wrong with that. Human even tough created by God is referred as sons and daughters of God.

Can't God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?

Yes, He can but that would means He did not uphold His own principle to be just and fair. Even misdeeds must be judged. Just like the kinetic principle. Even action has a reaction.

And what about Jesus?

Jesus what? He never sins.

Jesus did not even carry the cross --Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did!

I guess you dont watch passion of Christ. Simon only carried half way and did not died on the cross as Jesus did. That is the meaning of carrying the cross. Die to yourself.

Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days -- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour)

Adeh... Guess your understanding of reading the chapter is so low. Tat is the time from when Jesus was hanged on the cross till the time Jesus died, as explained in book of Mark. The three days meaning is how long He had died before He resurrected.. from the 9th hours so on.. :L

Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb -- Friday night - until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days and nights!

Go and understand the Jewish day and knight calculation.

Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even equal to God!

Well, He did. Only you dont want to accept that facts.

Yo bro, your questions are very common questions and only that me less than an hour to answer all of them. Get it is not that nobody want to answer them, it is you that dont want to listen.

Regards.

tora bora Publish time 8-1-2011 10:37 PM

Yes everyone can answer. The Kindergarden student also can try to answer.... but up to the readers to accept it or not.

arssdili Publish time 15-1-2011 04:35 PM

semua jawaban sudah ada dlm islam. tak payah pening2

DavidW Publish time 1-2-2011 10:56 AM

Yes everyone can answer. The Kindergarden student also can try to answer.... but up to the readers t ...
tora bora Post at 8-1-2011 22:37 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

I accept you. You as a Muslim is charged not to accept. So the question really is, why do you bother to ask?

pendakwa Publish time 1-2-2011 04:27 PM

Reply 7# DavidW
Dont you think you as a Christian learn not to accept Islam as well no matter how logical explanation given??
So why bother ..:dizzy:

pendakwa Publish time 1-2-2011 04:29 PM

Tell me where in the bible that Jesus said, I'm God, worship me????

sonny~~ Publish time 1-2-2011 06:47 PM

Tell me where in the bible that Jesus said, I'm God, worship me????
pendakwa Post at 1-2-2011 16:29 http://mforum2.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

nowhere in the bible did jesus say he's god the father much less saying - he's almighty god, worship him.likewise nowhere did almighty god say he wanna be man in the form of jesus and that he's holy spirit as well.:)

sky_ephemeris Publish time 2-2-2011 06:05 PM

jesus' cry for help is HARDproof he's no god.

Muslims say Jesus was not dead on the cross ma. Why now these muslims say that Jesus crying on the cross har? :o

sky_ephemeris Publish time 2-2-2011 06:08 PM

So how does the Quran looks like before revealed to Muhammad? Is it written in a piece of paper in Arabic with fatha, kasra, and dhomma and also with dots at the Arabic alphabets?

sky_ephemeris Publish time 2-2-2011 06:15 PM

Post Last Edit by sky_ephemeris at 2-2-2011 18:32

trinity and twoness christians believe god becomes man, unitarian christians dont.

Trinitarians are amongst Diophysite Christians. There are few other school of Diophysites and others are Myaphisites and Monophysites. All of these school discussed about the characteristics of Marono 'Eshoo Mshekha (our lord Jesus Christ). There are also Diophysite (those who believes in two characteristics of Jesus Christ) who did not mention Jesus as His Son but just mentioning Jesus name and his title which is Jesus Christ in prayers and selawat to nabi Isa.

Diophysistisme talks about when Jesus is in divine characteristics like he performs miracles or mukjizat through the consent of God. It also talks about when Jesus is in human characteristics like when he sleeps, he eats, he went to toilet like Muslims love to mention about, and when he is on the cross and receiving torments from fellow human-being. Everything like mukjizat (miracles), wahyu (revelation), and etc related to God are divine. When Jesus says, I am Alpha and Omega (I am the Earliest and the Final). It means that he is in divine caharacteristic and speaks the word of God. If he was not divine then those words won't came out from his mouth.

Trinity wasn't mentioned in Bible, it is a formula composed by Church Fathers based from verses of Bible to help lay Christians understanding the relationship between God the Father, His chosen son which is our lord Jesus Christ, and also His Spirit the Holy Spirit of Him in the term of guiding the people to His light from the darkness through revelation of God.

The same thing happened to Rukun Iman Enam Perkara. It was'nt mentioned like "Katakanlah (Muhammad) rukun Islam itu enam perkara, pertama beriman kepada Allah, kedua beriman kepada malaikat, ketiga beriman kepada nabi-nabi dan rasul-rasul Allah... etc... and etc" in the Quran.

Those imams and teachers of Islamic faith had composed this rukun based from proofs or dalil-dalil of the verses of surah al-Ikhlas and other basic verses in Quran so that Muslim lay person could understand basic things in their religion and what they should believe and should not believe.

rzFICVoz5lI

Abwun bashmayya, nithqaddash shmakh... tithe malkutha... qaddish qaddisha abwun bashmaya
(Father in the heaven, glorified be Thy Name... Thy Kingdom nigh to us... sanctified, sanctified, sanctified o Father in heaven)

sky_ephemeris Publish time 2-2-2011 07:21 PM

Bible is the Words of God. Who wrote it? The prophets and the chosen people by God. Whom being used as the tool of God to spread His Words. The authors ranged from fishermen, doctors and etc. But every books are the inspiration of God.

Hi abang Kompia,

Muslims do not recognize the prophets of Christians or the apostles as prophets. For them, prophets must be the same like the rasul or messenger in English. Whilst apostle and messenger are synonimous :)

Inspiration for them only descends to prophets that are mentioned in their holy books such as Idris (Enoch), Noah, Abraham, Moses, or Jesus which is mentioned as a god for polytheists like Christians. Also those with holy books like Zabur (Psalmer), Injil (Real Gospel of Jesus), Torah and Quran. Other prophets whose scripture are not mentioned like Idris or Saleh (Selah) are out of the question. Also the prophets like the saints have no inspiration from God for them because those people will teach people like them ajaran sesat. Wallahu'alam.

sky_ephemeris Publish time 2-2-2011 07:48 PM

Why do Catholics have 7 extra books?

Slip your noush more into history how does the Bible compilation until today will ye? What are those 7 books actually? For spoonfeeding and subsidized knowledge because Malaysians love subsidy: they are Tobit, Judith, Wisdom, Sirach (Ecclesiasticus), Baruch which are the two parts called 1 and 2 Maccabees. Apart of these books, there are also the books of Daniel and Esther. That's why Catholics have 73 books. These books are also the same books used by Jews in their religious rituals.

Why is this happened? The Jews or orang Israel had collected a number of books which were the"Scripture". They divided them into the Law or Torah. Torah consists of Genesis to Deuteronomy. And the books ofProphets which are Isaiah, Jeremiah and others. Other part is Wisdom Writings. Wisdom writings are like Zabur (Psalmer) and Proverbs (Misal).

During the diasporical period when conquering nations forcibly relocated their subjects, many Jewish communities living far away from Israel (Palestine). They didnt speak Hebrew anymore but speaking in Greek. That is their lingua franca during that day. These people translated those commonly circulating Hebrew scriptures into Greek and compiled it as what we called now as Septuagint. It means 70 kitab suci.

This compilation also contained these extra books in Catholics scripture which have no known extant Hebrew original. During Jesus' dwelling amongst the people, it was this Septuagint that was commonly used by the Disciples and his Apostles. Those Old Testament quotes in the New Testament are from the Septuagint and not from the Hebrew version of those Jewish books.

Around the time of early Christianity, the Orthodox Jews as the follower of Christ then was still considered a fringe people of Judaism sects like the Essenes, Zealots and others, started defining and classifying which books were "authentic" scripture and which were not.

This was partly a polemic exercise against the popular movement called Christianity! They wanted to distance themselves from this new "sect". This act of compiling the "scripture" came after the time of Jesus and well after Christians started viewing themselves as not belonging to Judaism or agama orang Yahudi.

Christians continued to use the Septuagint partly to distinguish themselves as a new group no longer linked to Judaism after the stopping of the important practice of circumcision (it becomes sunat muakkad only but not wajib anymore) and also because the Apostles and Paul had quoted from the Septuagint and not the Hebrew Bible. Another reason was that many new converts to Christianity were non-Jews or the gentiles, who were more familiar with Greek as their medium.

From that time till the Protestant Reformation, the Bible contained 73 books for all Christians, this applies in the West. At the time of the Reformation, Luther was extremely unhappy with the excesses that were happening in the Church hierarchy and felt that anything related to the Church was somehow wrong and decided to go back to the Original Hebrew Canon (list). However, it was still the Jewish Canon, compiled after the time of Jesus and the apostles, put together to prove a point to the early Christian Church.

The Catholic Church however continued to use the Septuaint with its 73 books as Scripture. Luther, after declaring that only the books in the Jewish canon were scripture, went further. He decided that some of the books from the New Testament were also not part of scripture.

He removed some Epistles which are the Epistles of John and Jude and the Book of Revelation. I don't think that Muslims who love Christians know this. In view of all this, the Catholic Church realized that if this trend were to continue, the Holy Word of God would soon be discarded and trampled underfoot.

The Western Church declared and mengeluarkan fatwa that all the Books of the Bible which were being used till that time, in edition including the deuterocanonical books, were indeed part of the Holy Scripture. This was declared in the Council of Trent in the 16th century. Note that this declaration was never needed until now after the Marcion heresy.

This is how the Catholic and the Protestant Bibles differ, abang-abang. Nowadays, many Protestant Bibles include these "extra" Deutero-canonical books as a sort of a supplementary at the end of their Bibles.

sky_ephemeris Publish time 2-2-2011 08:07 PM

Post Last Edit by sky_ephemeris at 2-2-2011 20:11

Most of the questions posed are repeated all the times. And the questions should also follow Muslim schemes as if Christians are Muslims. Dah nama pun orang Kristian takkan lah nak sama pulak macam Islam dari segi branding akidah semua. Ini lah dia tidak dapat menerima hakikat bahawa dunia ini berwarna warni dan Allah menciptakan kepelbagaian di atas muka bumi dan alam semesta ini.

How can Jesus be the "Only Begotten Son" of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's "Begotten Son?"

What happens to people who died before Jesus came?

What happens to those who never hear this message?

What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?

And what about God?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?

Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts that are not from the Bible?

The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the 'born again' beliefs

Soalan berulangan dengan jawapan yang dijangkakan menurut pemikiran kita dan jawapan pun akan keluar dalam beberapa threads seperti radio dengan kaset yang rosak, bagaikan mencurah air di daun keladi :sleepy:

cmf_shalom Publish time 2-2-2011 08:25 PM

The same thing happened to Rukun Iman Enam Perkara. It was'nt mentioned like "Katakanlah (Muhammad) rukun Islam itu enam perkara, pertama beriman kepada Allah, kedua beriman kepada malaikat, ketiga beriman kepada nabi-nabi dan rasul-rasul Allah... etc... and etc" in the Quran.
sky_ephemeris Post at 2-2-2011 18:15 http://mforum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Org Islam yg slalu btanya...mana ada istilah trinity dlm Bible.... mereka lupa istilah kalimah dua syahadah pun xde dlm Quran..

sky_ephemeris Publish time 2-2-2011 08:33 PM

Dua kalimah syahadah tu rukun Islam yang kesatu bang Shalom. Yang Sky tahu hadis riwayat imam Muslim dari Umar al-Khattab ada sebut hal mengenai pertemuan Muhammad dengan seorang lelaki yang tak dikenali (katanya Gabriel) bertanyakan hal-hal keagamaan kepada Muhammad. Tapi dalam Quran memang tak ada sebut sebijik macam surah Ikhlas sebut pasal Tuhan tidak diperanakkan tiada sebarang anak yang dilahirkan oleh orang perempuan bernama Maryam. contoh macam katakanlah (Muhammad) bahawa rukun Islam lima perkara atau rukun Iman enam perkara sebijik macam tu.

Sky rasa mereka ni lupa pula mengenai sumber primer, sumber sekunder dan sumber-sumber lain seperti ijtimak dan ijtihad ulamak dalam agama lain. Mereka ingat mereka saja yang ada sebab agama lain tak pakai istilah-istilah tu semua.

cmf_shalom Publish time 2-2-2011 08:59 PM

Reply 18# sky_ephemeris

Kalimah 2 syahadah tu benda paling asas bg dorg Islam....isttilah kalimah tu dibentuk oleh ahli teologi Islam bg memudahkan org Islam memahami benda paling asas dlm Islam.

Sama juga istilah konsep trinity....yg aku heran...org Islam yg dok pertikaikan mana istilah trinity dlm Bible..ttapi pd masa yg sama luper...istilah kalimah 2 syahadah pon xde dlm Quran.

Aku dengar ada satu mazhab kt luar negara yg mharamkan sebutan Muhamad selepas tiada Allah..kerana bg mereka ia menyamatarafkan Muhamad dengan Allah.

Gol anti hadis berhujah sebutan dua kalimah syahadah ni tidak diajar oleh Muhamad, jd bila x diajar..maksudnya.............

sky_ephemeris Publish time 3-2-2011 01:04 AM

Entah diorang tahu ke tak akidah umat Nasrani sebenarnya atau sebenarnya mereka ambil dari pengalaman pendakwah Islam atau buku-buku orang Protestant atau non-denominational Christians sedangkan orang2 yang tulis buku refuting Trinity atau Nicene Creed tu pun masih orang Christian lagi. Perlu ke Sky menyusahkan diri Sky untuk cakap pasal hal theology kenasranian dan Diophysitism (two divine characteristics of Christ) dari sudut Orthodox, Catholic dan Holy Apostolic melalui sumber2 agamawan misalnya dari kitab mutiara? Sky tak tahu tahap pengetahuan theology orang Christian di sini sendiri serta berapa ramai orang Catholics dan juga Protestant di sini untuk perkongsian jadi Sky malas nak bercakap lanjut hal-hal ni. Lagipun Sky tak rasa orang2 malas membaca faham pun kalau taipkan berjela-jela :D
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER

ADVERTISEMENT