ymakerpi8d Publish time 2-6-2023 12:43 PM

John Harbaugh says Marquise Browns hamst

wide receiver Marquise "Hollywood" Brown will be out for a little while longer. Brown suffered a hamstring injury last week and has yet to return to Ravens practice. On Monday, coach John Harbaugh indicated that it won't beJames Conner Men Jersey the last one he mi ses during training camp."He's still got an i sue with his hamstring," . "It turned out it's worse than what they told me it was going to be. He's out until he's back."         Pick Six Newsletter   CraftedAldon Smith Jersey By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.   I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .               Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.   Sorry!   There was an error proce sing yourMatt Ryan Jersey subscription.   Brown is headed into his third NFL season and coming off something of a disappointing sophomore campaign. He caught 58 pa ses for 769 yards and eight touchdowns, but saw his catch rate drop below 60% as he and struggled to get on the same page on deep pa ses for much of the year.The Ravens brought in from the and drafted Brian Dawkins Jerseyin the first round in order to give Brown some help on the outside and diversify the pa sing game. Watkins has reportedly impre sed during camp, but Bateman, like Brown, is now dealing with an injury. Harbaugh said that Bateman experienced some muscle tightne s, adding, "hopefully, it's notTaysom Hill Women Jersey serious."The Ravens have also been without Jackson during camp as the quarterback tested positive for COVID-19. It is not yet known when Jackson will return to camp, or in what condition he will be when he does. It's safe to say that this is not the start the Ravens were hoping for from their offense during training camp.
Pages: [1]
View full version: John Harbaugh says Marquise Browns hamst

ADVERTISEMENT