Truth.8 Publish time 27-6-2022 01:53 PM

Why Hindus praying/worshipped Sai Baba who is a Muslim

Edited by Truth.8 at 27-6-2022 02:26 PM

From my understanding, Sai Baba is a Muslim

Sai Baba was unabashedly a Muslim. This is well accepted and documented.

A small checklist to ratify his Religious affiliations :

He incessantly chanted Allah Malik (Never heard of a Hindu or Christian chanting this )

He lived in a Mosque ( He referred to this abode as Dwarakamai, Try doing this today and you’ll have Fatwas issued against you and you’ll be hounded out of town )

He spent time musing on the Islamic doctrines, and his sidekick Abdul used to read him verses from the Quran. ( Why not the Gita ?)

His attire (This one may not be a conclusive clause)

To counter the rising criticisms of Sai Baba’s Non-Hindu ideologies, followers concocted theories claiming he was born a Brahmin, but was abandoned and subsequently adopted by Muslims.

Mind you, Muslims do not consider him of any significance and condemn him as being a heretic and un-Islamic

Only weak-willed individuals deluded by magical thinking worship Sai in the hope of miracles occurring in their lives.link: https://www.quora.com/Was-Sai-Baba-Hindu-or-Muslim

Truth.8:

If Hindus believed in the Sai Baba miracle, my advice to Hindus is to convert to Islam. Another question to Hindus, why is such hatred towards Muslims when Hindus pray to Sai Baba????

Make me wonder? Are they using Sai Baba to make profits /business? Kind of using a person to do business in the name of a miracle????? I feel pity for their soul.
Too many Sai Baba Shrine in Malaysia and India in the name of miracle and healing.

KILLER QUESTION/SOAL MAUT::::

Can Sai Baba heal people infected covid19 virus?

Truth.8 Publish time 27-6-2022 02:07 PM

Edited by Truth.8 at 27-6-2022 02:12 PM

I did ask the same question to one Hindu Tamil lawyer in Malaysia, who accused Zamiri and Zakir naik of mocking Hinduism. I ask him if Zamiri talk negative things about his faith, why not all Hindus debate with him according to your Hindu holy book with verses with him and Zakir . I also ask why Hindu Tamil pray to Sai Baba, who is a Muslim? Why Hindu Tamil pray to Muslim   cementry such assultan arifin at pulau besar melaka ?I noticed many Hindu Tamil visiting PB and praying at the Muslim cemetery.{:1_550:}

I ask the lawyer again: what happened to your powerful ShaktiGoddess ( Shakti mean powerful) that prayed by Hindus? No faith withShakti but have faith with Muslim cemetery and Sai Baba??? He ignore my question or maybe my account was blocked.

I am Christian, and I am not siding anyone, either Islam or Hindu, but a question coming to my mind about the behaviours of Tamilan Hindus doesn't make sense.{:1_550:}

Truth.8 Publish time 27-6-2022 02:18 PM

Yes, Sai was a Muslim.

If you will check famous books about him you will get to know that he followed Islamic god allah.

There is no mention of any Hindu god.

But as we all know India is full of Hypocrite people no muslim worship sai but a very large section of Hindus worship him.

Some even propogate a myth that he's form of god and this is declined by quran itself that states that there's no goad but allah. In this way it also challenges Hindu Culture.

People nowadays are blind followers, I even ask you to not trust me blindly, go on have some research and see the reality.

Thanks.
link :https://www.quora.com/Was-Sai-Baba-Hindu-or-Muslim

AbukRokok Publish time 27-6-2022 04:10 PM

this is insane!!!!!!

Truth.8 Publish time 27-6-2022 04:38 PM

AbukRokok replied at 27-6-2022 04:10 PM
this is insane!!!!!!

you can visit a lot of Sai Baba centres/or places of worship in Malaysia ...google it

I knew this a long time ago......observed it.
you will know, whether making $$$$$$ in the name of xxxxxxxx

cmf_BeachBoys Publish time 27-6-2022 10:19 PM

Truth.8 replied at 27-6-2022 04:38 PM
you can visit a lot of Sai Baba centres/or places of worship in Malaysia ...google it

I knew this ...

Orang Islam yang menentang untuk bayar zakat dah dikira murtad apatah lagi yang disembah seperti tuhan. Jadi apa yang ko cuba buktikan ni? ????

Truth.8 Publish time 29-6-2022 04:22 PM

cmf_BeachBoys replied at 27-6-2022 10:19 PM
Orang Islam yang menentang untuk bayar zakat dah dikira murtad apatah lagi yang disembah seperti t ...

kau dahbaca apa saya tulis?
adakah muslim sembah pada sai baba?

Pages: [1]
View full version: Why Hindus praying/worshipped Sai Baba who is a Muslim

ADVERTISEMENT