harisonn Publish time 8-4-2022 06:51 PM

dred

Edited by harisonn at 8-4-2022 06:52 PM

Photography is one of my favorite hobbies. It's very nice and fun. My personal and great way to relax is to walk around the city with a camera in hand and take pictures of special moments of the city. This is especially wonderful when you live in a city like Lublin.depositphotos helps me forget my worries and see beauty in everyday life. This is the best way to stop the moment and capture the moment that can stay with me forever and. It's a great feeling when you get a good shot and can share it with other people.

There is an opinion that it is impossible to take a good photo without an expensive camera. However, I personally do not agree with this opinion. In my opinion, this is not a camera, it is you who takes the photo. The camera is only a tool for the photographer, and he must have complete control over the tool in order to get the desired result.

I am not a professional photographer and have never attended any photography classes. I just want to see the world from a different angle, and share my vision of the world with others. So I started experimenting with an inexpensive Canon camera. I created my Instagram account to share my photos with others, and at the same time, watch the work of professional photographers.

I want to share with you my photos of Lublin architecture, people and events.
Pages: [1]
View full version: dred

ADVERTISEMENT